Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,386 members, 7,815,822 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:54 PM

58 Quotable Quotes Of Goodluck Jonathan As He Turns 58 - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 58 Quotable Quotes Of Goodluck Jonathan As He Turns 58 (31734 Views)

President Buhari Hails Jonathan As He Addressed The European Union Parliament / Photo Of Goodluck Jonathan On A Refuse Dump! / Goodluck Jonathan As An Election Observer In Tanzania (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 58 Quotable Quotes Of Goodluck Jonathan As He Turns 58 by Appareil(m): 3:18pm On Nov 20, 2015
Happy Birthday GEJ! God is your Father! Be blessed beyond all the curses of the ignorant!
Re: 58 Quotable Quotes Of Goodluck Jonathan As He Turns 58 by ManTiger(m): 3:31pm On Nov 20, 2015
Funny as I don't see "stealing is corruption".

1 Like

Re: 58 Quotable Quotes Of Goodluck Jonathan As He Turns 58 by rocoh(m): 3:34pm On Nov 20, 2015
boujaye:
These are my favorites:

Quote 3
My political ambition is not worth the blood of any Nigerian.

Quote 10
Nobody’s political ambition is worth the blood of any Nigerian.

Quote 14
In presenting myself for service, I make no pretense that I have a magic wand that will solve all of Nigeria’s problems or that I am the most intelligent Nigerian.

- what a humble president and true democrat Nigeria have ever had

THANKS. HBD Dr Goodluck Ebele Jonathan

1 Like

Re: 58 Quotable Quotes Of Goodluck Jonathan As He Turns 58 by Dmano: 3:38pm On Nov 20, 2015
These man sha,i envy u
Re: 58 Quotable Quotes Of Goodluck Jonathan As He Turns 58 by October1960: 3:46pm On Nov 20, 2015
My Quotes regarding GEJ - Thief, Incompetent, Fake Education, Fool.
Re: 58 Quotable Quotes Of Goodluck Jonathan As He Turns 58 by Flashh: 3:57pm On Nov 20, 2015
Hidorano:
i condemn the spirit of cynicism in you in Jesus name...
Nashoji:
the gibberish your president is vomiting can't even be understood by him nor you fools, that's why you don't understand.
hotnsexy4christ:
, shut up, do not insult a man old enough to be your father.
Shut up bítch, Jónadaft isn't old enough to be my father. Hope you can tell this to useless wailers too when the talk against Buhari.
suxkill:

receive sense!!! masturbating zombie.
ikkkkk:

just like we have a brainless leader now with so many brainless fans.

Look at miserable souls.

The idiots can easily bark at those who talk against Jónadaft. Bunch of bias Jónadaft puppies. [

Useless set of species.

3 Likes

Re: 58 Quotable Quotes Of Goodluck Jonathan As He Turns 58 by spencekat(m): 4:04pm On Nov 20, 2015
Happy birthday Dr. Jonathan.
Re: 58 Quotable Quotes Of Goodluck Jonathan As He Turns 58 by ihatesycophant(m): 4:12pm On Nov 20, 2015
One quote is missing, "Stealing is not Corruption". The househood quote of Jonathan's regime.

1 Like

Re: 58 Quotable Quotes Of Goodluck Jonathan As He Turns 58 by riczy(m): 4:17pm On Nov 20, 2015
Re: 58 Quotable Quotes Of Goodluck Jonathan As He Turns 58 by Pavarottii(m): 4:23pm On Nov 20, 2015
Chinaimporter:
[size=18pt]This man is my God...for him i can die and for him i will ever be greatful....God chose saul and saul failed so who will insult me for choosing you and saying that you failed by we all know that they are liers because you are the best thing that ever happened to nigeria and you acheived more in 6 yrs than all the presidents combined

[/size]
Please can u simple more please! Read it about 4times, not getting the real message. It's deep! Can u please explain further? Sincerely.
Conscious Man!
Re: 58 Quotable Quotes Of Goodluck Jonathan As He Turns 58 by marlockj: 4:27pm On Nov 20, 2015
moscobabs:
he forgot to quote ''stealing is not corruption''grin

Some of us don't even knw what he meant by stealing not being corruption.

Stealing is an attribute to corruption, is not corruption!!

We have many attribute to corruption!!

Education is very Good

Stealing also known as corruption? Wrong

Try opening your dictionary.

If your asked in any exam and you say corruption is stealing,you will fail.

Also check the meaning of corruption as it has many meaning.

You may say am a PDPian OR APCIAN, you will be wrong am an ashawo party fan::,that is to say money go I go. Reason after election non of them do what they usually say.

I support no one or fan no one,only support or vote when I have your money,ppl like us lost hope in Nigeria Jst as I also lost hope on super eagles. Money for hand we vote n evn campaign for you.

This will only chnge wen we see competent president as jonathan and buhari presently has failed us.

1 Like

Re: 58 Quotable Quotes Of Goodluck Jonathan As He Turns 58 by fortune1968: 4:48pm On Nov 20, 2015
clueless man ! wailers may be on holiday now
Re: 58 Quotable Quotes Of Goodluck Jonathan As He Turns 58 by egobetatoday: 5:05pm On Nov 20, 2015
happy birthay to my amiable ex president. Your humility will take you to places. May God continue to be with you.

no mind them, your enemies are making fools of themselves already.
Re: 58 Quotable Quotes Of Goodluck Jonathan As He Turns 58 by ihatesycophant(m): 5:40pm On Nov 20, 2015
10 Nobody’s political ambition is worth the blood of any Nigerian.
But hundreds of people lives were lost in Rivers, Akwa Ibom and Taraba states during the presidential elections. Women going on courtesy visit to Mama Peace from Bayelsa state to Porthacourt were all killed on a fatal accident during the build up to presidential campaign. But his political ambition does not worth the blood of any Nigerian. This quote is a mirage.

Quote 11
Our votes must count! One man, one vote! One woman, one vote! One youth, one vote!
But the number of registered voters in 2011 in Rivers state the same number also voted. No one died. No one traveled. No one intentionally not vote. No officer registered and not vote. No one accredited and not go back to vote. This quote is a mirage.

Quote 12
Nobody should rig for me. I am assuring Nigerians that though I am contesting, nobody must manipulate votes in my favour. Our votes must count.
But virtually all South East and South South states all rigged in favour of PDP. The blind may not admit this but it is just the fact based on the number of litigation that has booted or asked for re-run of candidates. This quote is a mirage.

Quote 14

In presenting myself for service, I make no pretense that I have a magic wand that will solve all of Nigeria’s problems or that I am the most intelligent Nigerian.
You promised to fix our electricity before 4 years in 2011 but could not do it all through. You even told the world that if you cannot do it for 4 years, if they give you hundred years you will not be able to do it. Now, your quote says you have the magic wand to solve all of Nigeria's problems but cannot solve just ONE problem. This quote is a mirage.

Quote 15
I have come to launch a campaign of ideas, not one of calumny. I have come to preach love, not hate. I have come to break you away from divisive tendencies of the past which have slowed our drive to true nationhood. I have no enemies to fight. You are all my friends and we share a common destiny.
In the history of Nigeria, no dispensation has divided the nation along ethnic and religion lines like GEJ's regime. This is visible even in all blogs, paper comment ports. The hate speech was on another dimension during presidential campaign led by Mama Peace and deputised by Ayo Fayose and finally heralded by AIT. Even Jonathan himself, his first campaign in Lagos was full of hate, denigration and personal attack on the person of Buhari. This quote is a mirage.

Quote 18
I believe in the politics of give and take.
He truly played this kind of game and he used it to destabilised his party and relegate them to what they are today. This quote is a mirage.

Quote 21
Our unity is firm, our purpose strong, our determination unshakable.
By mouth and not by deed. So many times his kinsmen threatened the integrity and integration of the nation and he kept mum. This quote is a mirage.

Quote 23
We have a duty to be loyal to our country.
He was more loyal to his kinsmen than Nigeria. He never for once caution his kinsmen for threatening our coexistence. This quote is a mirage.

Quote 25
Our founding fathers… did not dream of a country where neighbours and friends would exchange bullets in place of handshakes.
But you dream to make Nigeria go into extinction. He has all the opportunity to tame Boko Haram but he handled it with kids' glove and allow it to degenerate and linger and he finally handed it over to Buhari. The worse was he went dancing skelewu the second day hundreds of his citizens were killed by Boko Haram. This quote is a mirage.

Quote 31
Peace and security are the barest irreducible conditions for social and economic development.
But we never had that peace during your 5 plus year stewardship to Nigeria due to your negligence in dealing with threats. This quote is a mirage.

Quote 32
I am loyal to Nigeria’s economy. I don’t have accounts or property abroad. All my children live and school in Nigeria.
You're not loyal to Nigeria economy, you're only loyal to your selected individuals that you gave free hand to loot our common patrimony on a platter of gold namely, Dasuki, Alison, Stella, Kuku, Orubebe, Mama Peace and your service chiefs. This quote is a mirage.

Quote 36

I have no intention to inflict pain on Nigerians. To save Nigeria, we must all be prepared to make sacrifices.
If there's any thing more than pain that's want you've inflicted on Nigerians. The amount of loot individuals looted under your watch is inmeasurable. Now, it's the less privileged that is now at the receiving end. This quote is a mirage.

Quote 44
The best advertisement for good governance is its positive expressions of happiness in the lives of the governed.
It was only people that were close to him that received that positive happiness. He really empowered individuals to the detriment of Nigerians. This quote is a mirage.

Quote 43
In my early days in school, I had no shoes, no school bags. I carried my books in my hands but never despaired; no car to take me to school, but I never despaired. There were days I had only one meal but I never despaired. I walked miles and crossed rivers to school every day, but I never despaired. Didn’t have power, didn’t have generators, studied with lanterns, but I never despaired. In spite of these, I finished secondary school attended the University of Port Harcourt and now hold a doctorate degree.
Are you sure it was he (Jonathan) that made this statement "doctorate degree"? He should please return that cert back to that school, because there's no word like "doctorate degree". We only have 'doctoral degree' in English language.

Quote 48
The dark patches in the Niger Delta will give way to light.
But he did nothing for Niger Deltans aside empowering some political guns like, Tompolo, Dokunbo, Clark, Kuku, Wike, and few other people at the detriment of the teeming population in Niger Delta. Himself testified in Porthacourt during campaign that it is true what Rotimi Amaechi said about him that he has not done anything for them. He said, I knew I've not done anything for you but I will use my second term to do something but today he never got the second chance. This quote is a mirage.

Quote 52
No matter what it takes, we will win this war against terror.
But he never won it till he left due to negligence and wanton abuse of finances meant to fight the insurgency. This quote is a mirage.

Quote 55
It is the supreme task of this generation to give hope to the hopeless strength to the weak and protection to the defenseless.
But after the defenseless were killed he went dancing skelewu in Kano state. This is a man that sworn on oath to defend the defenseless. This quote is a mirage.

Well in all these he tried his best but his best was not enough because he surrounded himself with sycophants and surrendered his privileges to them without recourse to the promises he made to the nation.
Re: 58 Quotable Quotes Of Goodluck Jonathan As He Turns 58 by viktagorion: 5:43pm On Nov 20, 2015
"Stealing is not corruption" is my favorite.

SMH on how we got the disaster on our hands.

GEJ is the lowest we'll ever get when electing a President.

#Never again.
Re: 58 Quotable Quotes Of Goodluck Jonathan As He Turns 58 by ihatesycophant(m): 5:55pm On Nov 20, 2015
marlockj:

Some of us don't even knw what he meant by stealing not being corruption.

Stealing is an attribute to corruption, is not corruption!!

We have many attribute to corruption!!

Education is very Good

Stealing also known as corruption? Wrong

Try opening your dictionary.

If your asked in any exam and you say corruption is stealing,you will fail.

Also check the meaning of corruption as it has many meaning.

You may say am a PDPian OR APCIAN, you will be wrong am an ashawo party fan::,that is to say money go I go. Reason after election non of them do what they usually say.

I support no one or fan no one,only support or vote when I have your money,ppl like us lost hope in Nigeria Jst as I also lost hope on super eagles. Money for hand we vote n evn campaign for you.

This will only chnge wen we see competent president as jonathan and buhari presently has failed us.
Mr. Man why trying to curry your statement after you've said stealing is an attribute of corruption, you still went ahead to say it's not corruption. You're not sure what to say at all. When you say something is an attribute, it means part and cannot be separated from it. Is just like saying Hydrogen is not an element or light is not an energy. Stealing is just a constituent of corruption. Before you can be said to be corrupt, you must have acquired something illegally or taken something without authorization. Trying to separate the two will just ridicule such person. Again, if truly they are not the same, based on the moral burden placed on the president he ought not have said so. His body language dictate what happen around the nation. If he's the type that abhor lateness to work and he sees it as corruption, it would dictate what really happen in all federal offices.
You also said Buhari has failed us. You should have said, Buhari has failed you not us. Building a wrecked nation of 16 years in 6 months is invincible. If Jonathan can campaign that 4 years was not enough for his government to do visible development, how much more a 6 months government. Impatience kills faster than AIDS. Give him at least a year and let us see his magic wand.
Re: 58 Quotable Quotes Of Goodluck Jonathan As He Turns 58 by dazdilijae(m): 6:14pm On Nov 20, 2015
Re: 58 Quotable Quotes Of Goodluck Jonathan As He Turns 58 by suxkill: 6:35pm On Nov 20, 2015
Flashh:

Shut up bítch, Jónadaft isn't old enough to be my father. Hope you can tell this to useless wailers too when the talk against Buhari.

Look at miserable souls.

The idiots can easily bark at those who talk against Jónadaft. Bunch of bias Jónadaft puppies. [

Useless set of species.

frustration will certainly kill u dunce.
Buhari ass licker,people like you is why we advice some couples to ensure they use condom,
so as to prevent diseases like you from existing.

masturbating zombie!!!
Re: 58 Quotable Quotes Of Goodluck Jonathan As He Turns 58 by Flashh: 6:38pm On Nov 20, 2015
suxkill:

frustration will certainly kill u dunce.
Buhari ass licker,people like you is why we advice some couples to ensure they use condom,
so as to prevent diseases like from existing.

masturbating zombie!!!
Wait, are you dumb because you're silly, or you're silly because you're dumb?

You can go and self-service with his clueless quotes. Jónadaft puppy.

1 Like

Re: 58 Quotable Quotes Of Goodluck Jonathan As He Turns 58 by fridayj(m): 6:41pm On Nov 20, 2015
well for me . this man woven my conviction and set it on a sharp mordant: of experience. my hero ..my president smiley
Re: 58 Quotable Quotes Of Goodluck Jonathan As He Turns 58 by Jalinco: 6:54pm On Nov 20, 2015
How many cartons of beer went down the drain before he was able to muster those 58 bullshits? Look it will not take a motor park tout a stick of Indian hemp before he will give you 100.
I don't want to remember anything about that coward and his co-comedians
Re: 58 Quotable Quotes Of Goodluck Jonathan As He Turns 58 by fridayj(m): 6:55pm On Nov 20, 2015
ihatesycophant:
10 Nobody’s political ambition is worth the blood of any Nigerian.
But hundreds of people lives were lost in Rivers, Akwa Ibom and Taraba states during the presidential elections. Women going on courtesy visit to Mama Peace from Bayelsa state to Porthacourt were all killed on a fatal accident during the build up to presidential campaign. But his political ambition does not worth the blood of any Nigerian. This quote is a mirage.

Quote 11
Our votes must count! One man, one vote! One woman, one vote! One youth, one vote! But the number of registered voters in 2011 in Rivers state also voted. No one died. No one traveled. No one intentionally not vote. No officer registered and not vote. No one accredited and not go back to vote. This quote is a mirage.

Quote 12
Nobody should rig for me. I am assuring Nigerians that though I am contesting, nobody must manipulate votes in my favour. Our votes must count. But in virtually all South East and South South states all rigged in favour of PDP. The blind may not admit this but it is just the fact based on the number of litigation that has booted or ask for re-run of candidates. This quote is a mirage.

Quote 14

In presenting myself for service, I make no pretense that I have a magic wand that will solve all of Nigeria’s problems or that I am the most intelligent Nigerian. You promised to fix our electricity before 4 years in 2011 but could not do it all through. You even told the world that if you cannot do it for 4 years, if they give you hundred years you will not be able to do it. Now, your quote says you have the magic wand to solve all of Nigeria's problems but cannot solve just ONE. This quote is a mirage.

Quote 15
I have come to launch a campaign of ideas, not one of calumny. I have come to preach love, not hate. I have come to break you away from divisive tendencies of the past which have slowed our drive to true nationhood. I have no enemies to fight. You are all my friends and we share a common destiny. In the history of Nigeria, no dispensation has divided the nation along ethnic and religion lines like GEJ's regime. This is visible even in all blogs, paper comment ports. The hate speech was on another dimension during presidential campaign led by Mama Peace and deputised by Ayo Fayose and finally heralded by AIT. Even Jonathan himself, his first campaign in Lagos was full of hate, denigration and personal attach of the person of Buhari. This quote is a mirage.

Quote 18
I believe in the politics of give and take. He truly played this kind of game and he used it to destabilised his party and relegate them to what they are today. This quote is a mirage.

Quote 21
Our unity is firm, our purpose strong, our determination unshakable. By mouth and not by deed. So many times his kinsmen threatened the integrity and integration of the nation and he kept mum. This quote is a mirage.

Quote 23
We have a duty to be loyal to our country. He was more loyal to his kinsmen than Nigeria. Never for once did he caution his kinsmen for threatening our coexistence. This quote is a mirage.

Quote 25
Our founding fathers… did not dream of a country where neighbours and friends would exchange bullets in place of handshakes. But you dream to make Nigeria go into extinction. He has all the opportunity to tame Boko Haram but he handled it with cold glove and allow it to degenerate and handed it over to Buhari. The worse was he went dancing skelewu second day hundreds of his citizen were killed by Boko Haram. This quote is a mirage.

Quote 31
Peace and security are the barest irreducible conditions for social and economic development. But we never had that peace during your 5 plus year stewardship to Nigeria due to your negligence in dealing with threats. This quote is a mirage.

Quote 32
I am loyal to Nigeria’s economy. I don’t have accounts or property abroad. All my children live and school in Nigeria. You're are not loyal to Nigeria economy, you're only loyal to your selected individual that you gave free hand to loot our common patrimony on a platter of gold namely, Dasuki, Alison, Stella, Kuku, Orubebe, Mama Peace and your service chiefs. This quote is a mirage.

Quote 36

I have no intention to inflict pain on Nigerians. To save Nigeria, we must all be prepared to make sacrifices. If there's any thing more than pain that's want you've inflicted on Nigerians. The amount of loot individuals looted under your watch is inmeasurable. Now, it's the less privilege that is now at the receiving end. This quote is a mirage.

Quote 44
The best advertisement for good governance is its positive expressions of happiness in the lives of the governed. It was only people that were close to him that received that positive happiness. He really empowered individuals to the detriment of Nigerians. This quote is a mirage.

Quote 43
In my early days in school, I had no shoes, no school bags. I carried my books in my hands but never despaired; no car to take me to school, but I never despaired. There were days I had only one meal but I never despaired. I walked miles and crossed rivers to school every day, but I never despaired. Didn’t have power, didn’t have generators, studied with lanterns, but I never despaired. In spite of these, I finished secondary school attended the University of Port Harcourt and now hold a doctorate degree.
Are you sure it was he (Jonathan) that made this statement "doctorate degree". He should please return that cert back to that school, because there's no word like "doctorate degree". We only have 'doctoral degree' in English language.

Quote 48
The dark patches in the Niger Delta will give way to light.
But he did nothing for Niger Deltans aside empowering some political guns like, Tompolo, Dokunbo, Clark, Kuku, Wike, and few other people at the detriment of the teeming population in Niger Delta. Himself testified in Porthacourt during campaign that it is true what Rotimi Amaechi said about him that he has not done anything for them. He said, I knew I've not done anything for you but I will use my second term to do something but today he never got the second chance. This quote is a mirage.
this must be APCIAN. ..i rather say Ghuzar..
Re: 58 Quotable Quotes Of Goodluck Jonathan As He Turns 58 by suxkill: 7:06pm On Nov 20, 2015
Flashh:

Wait, are dumb because you're silly, or you're silly because you're dumb?

You can go and self-service with his clueless quotes. Jónadaft puppy.

get a life dude,hypertension is real in case you don't know.
GEJ has moved on,yet frustrated soul like you will always bring up silly comment to show your dumbness.

you are just a learner.
Buhari ass licker.
Re: 58 Quotable Quotes Of Goodluck Jonathan As He Turns 58 by Flashh: 7:12pm On Nov 20, 2015
suxkill:

get a life dude,hypertension is real in case you don't know.
GEJ has moved on,yet frustrated soul like you will always bring up silly comment to show your dumbness.

you are just a learner.
Buhari ass licker.

Oh! Look at this frustrated soul trying to console himself by bringing up lame talks.

Yes! Jonathan had moved on and accept defeat, why can't you accept Buhari as your president instead of wailing and showing your hatred here on Nairaland? Fool.

3 Likes

Re: 58 Quotable Quotes Of Goodluck Jonathan As He Turns 58 by suxkill: 7:27pm On Nov 20, 2015
Flashh:

Oh! Look at this frustrated soul trying to console himself by bringing up lame talks.

Yes! Jonathan had moved on and accept defeat, why can't you accept Buhari as your president instead of wailing and showing your hatred here on Nairaland? Fool.

your dumbness and hypocrisy is legendary.
you sound so pathetic dude,you were the one who disrespected GEJ in the first place.
yet you have the guts to tell me i should accept your dullard and illiterate president as who sef?

you must be a fool!!!
Buhari ass licker spotted.
Re: 58 Quotable Quotes Of Goodluck Jonathan As He Turns 58 by Flashh: 7:45pm On Nov 20, 2015
suxkill:

your dumbness and hypocrisy is legendary.
you sound so pathetic dude,you were the one who disrespected GEJ in the first place.
yet you have the guts to tell me i should accept your dullard and illiterate president as who sef?

you must be a fool!!!
Buhari ass licker spotted.
As usual, the dimwit will always bring out points from his ass.

Maybe you should sit down and think of sensible things to post, because all the rubbish you're posting really needs to be diverted to you, stop contradicting yourself nitwit.
Re: 58 Quotable Quotes Of Goodluck Jonathan As He Turns 58 by suxkill: 8:05pm On Nov 20, 2015
Flashh:
As usual, the dimwit will always bring out points from his ass.

Maybe you should sit down and think of sensible things to post, because all the rubbish you're posting really needs to be diverted to you, stop contradicting yourself nitwit.

masturbating zombie,you're not making any sense either.
so STF fool
Re: 58 Quotable Quotes Of Goodluck Jonathan As He Turns 58 by Flashh: 8:18pm On Nov 20, 2015
suxkill:

masturbating zombie,you're not making any sense either. so STF fool
I shouldn't expect anything sensible from a rẹtard.
Re: 58 Quotable Quotes Of Goodluck Jonathan As He Turns 58 by hotnsexy4christ(f): 8:25pm On Nov 20, 2015
Flashh:

Look at miserable souls.

Useless set of species.
brother you have to Repent Jesus is coming soon, buhari will not take you to heaven , neither will jonathan take you there, but the salvation of your soul so repent.
Re: 58 Quotable Quotes Of Goodluck Jonathan As He Turns 58 by Flashh: 8:42pm On Nov 20, 2015
hotnsexy4christ:
brother you have to Repent Jesus is coming soon, buhari will not take you to heaven , neither will jonathan take you there, but the salvation of your soul so repent.
Sister, you have to repent and stop this Hypocrisy.

You can preach on.

1 Like

Re: 58 Quotable Quotes Of Goodluck Jonathan As He Turns 58 by suxkill: 9:36pm On Nov 20, 2015
Flashh:
I shouldn't expect anything sensible from a rẹtard.

You are indeed a miserable idiota not worth taking
serious.
Buhari ass licker .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tinubu Cannot Stand To See A Woman Cry, Deserves To Be President - Group / INEC Weighs Its Options On Kogi, Lawyers Disagree:thisday / Cameroonian Forces Encroach Into Nigerian Territory, Seize Farmalands

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.