Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,604 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:09 PM

58 Quotable Quotes Of Goodluck Jonathan As He Turns 58 - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 58 Quotable Quotes Of Goodluck Jonathan As He Turns 58 (31733 Views)

President Buhari Hails Jonathan As He Addressed The European Union Parliament / Photo Of Goodluck Jonathan On A Refuse Dump! / Goodluck Jonathan As An Election Observer In Tanzania (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 58 Quotable Quotes Of Goodluck Jonathan As He Turns 58 by suxkill: 9:41pm On Nov 20, 2015
Flashh:
Sister, you have to repent and stop this Hypocrisy.

You can preach on.

bastard!!!.pot calling kettle black.
you're the doomed hypocrite here.
Re: 58 Quotable Quotes Of Goodluck Jonathan As He Turns 58 by hotnsexy4christ(f): 9:42pm On Nov 20, 2015
Flashh:
Sister, you have to repent and stop this Hypocrisy.

You can preach on.

, I have given my life to christ, so I want you to repent also. Forget hypocrisy , just Repent.
Re: 58 Quotable Quotes Of Goodluck Jonathan As He Turns 58 by Flashh: 9:43pm On Nov 20, 2015
suxkill:

bastard!!!.pot calling kettle black.
you're the doomed hypocrite here.
You just proved to be a mad man, who can't mind his fuçking business.
Re: 58 Quotable Quotes Of Goodluck Jonathan As He Turns 58 by Flashh: 9:45pm On Nov 20, 2015
hotnsexy4christ:
, I have given my life to christ, so I want you to repent also. Forget hypocrisy , just Repent.
And her moniker doesn't look like who has repented, stop deceiving yourself girl.
Re: 58 Quotable Quotes Of Goodluck Jonathan As He Turns 58 by Flashh: 9:49pm On Nov 20, 2015
suxkill:

You are indeed a miserable idiota not worth taking
serious.
Buhari ass licker .
You finally forgot your brain at the psychiatric hospital yesternight.

Get well soon, dòlt.
Re: 58 Quotable Quotes Of Goodluck Jonathan As He Turns 58 by suxkill: 10:06pm On Nov 20, 2015
Flashh:
You just proved to be a mad man, who can't mind his fuçking business.

the truth is bitter!!!
you're a full blooded hypocritic.
sure it's genetic.
Re: 58 Quotable Quotes Of Goodluck Jonathan As He Turns 58 by suxkill: 10:11pm On Nov 20, 2015
Flashh:
You finally forgot your brain at the psychiatric hospital yesternight.

Get well soon, dòlt.

go and get paracetamol cus you are really pained.
masturbating zombie.
Re: 58 Quotable Quotes Of Goodluck Jonathan As He Turns 58 by Flashh: 10:29pm On Nov 20, 2015
suxkill:

go and get paracetamol cus you are really pained.
masturbating zombie.
suxkill:

the truth is bitter!!!
you're a full blooded hypocritic.
sure it's genetic.
I asked you a question, but the dumb ass couldn't give answer to it.

Like I told you before, you can go wànk on Jonathan's quotes you fággot.
Re: 58 Quotable Quotes Of Goodluck Jonathan As He Turns 58 by Nobody: 10:47pm On Nov 20, 2015
boujaye:
These are my favorites:

Quote 3
My political ambition is not worth the blood of any Nigerian.

Quote 10
Nobody’s political ambition is worth the blood of any Nigerian.

Quote 14
In presenting myself for service, I make no pretense that I have a magic wand that will solve all of Nigeria’s problems or that I am the most intelligent Nigerian.

- what a humble president and true democrat Nigeria have ever had

Where is 'Stealing is not corruption'?
Re: 58 Quotable Quotes Of Goodluck Jonathan As He Turns 58 by DelGardo: 10:57pm On Nov 20, 2015
When he turns 59 please remember to add "goat must eat yam"

1 Like

Re: 58 Quotable Quotes Of Goodluck Jonathan As He Turns 58 by petrelli07: 11:07pm On Nov 20, 2015
DelGardo:
When he turns 59 please remember to add "goat must eat yam"
The man practically gave the opposition the rope used to hang him in the last election... haba!!!
Re: 58 Quotable Quotes Of Goodluck Jonathan As He Turns 58 by suxkill: 11:09pm On Nov 20, 2015
Flashh:

I asked you a question, but the dumb ass couldn't give answer to it.

Like I told you before, you can go wànk on Jonathan's quotes you fággot.

you're. pained buhari ass licking zombie,you shouldn't have derailed the thread with the poo and crab you posted if GEJ was not your nightmare.
he does not give a Bleep abt your myopic opinion towards him.
get a life dude!!!
Re: 58 Quotable Quotes Of Goodluck Jonathan As He Turns 58 by zikmarty: 11:19pm On Nov 20, 2015
winetapper:
cool

ah paadi mi,long time no see. na your eye be this?
Re: 58 Quotable Quotes Of Goodluck Jonathan As He Turns 58 by Flashh: 12:05am On Nov 21, 2015
suxkill:

you're. pained buhari ass licking zombie,you shouldn't have derailed the thread with the poo and crab you posted if GEJ was not your nightmare.
he does not give a Bleep abt your myopic opinion towards him.
get a life dude!!!
How does crab relate with what's on ground? Stop spreading ignorance.

Your hatred for PMB has nothing to do against him, now you can shove your hatred in your ass fággot.
Re: 58 Quotable Quotes Of Goodluck Jonathan As He Turns 58 by suxkill: 3:02am On Nov 21, 2015
Flashh:
How does crap relate with what's on ground? Stop spreading ignorance.

Your hatred for PMB has nothing to do against him, now you can shove your hatred in your ass fággot.

dude go and lick Buhari's ass as usual,that's your 4uking biz.
your hypocrisy stinks.you don't have respect for elders,yet you want ppl to respect your messiah
then you must be clown.
ass licker!!!
Re: 58 Quotable Quotes Of Goodluck Jonathan As He Turns 58 by politicalpastor: 4:35am On Nov 21, 2015
What about"

Stealing is not corruption. Is that not a quote from Jonathan?

http://stellanaija.com.ng/checkout-58-quotable-quotes-of-goodluck-jonathan-as-he-turns-58/
[/quote]
Re: 58 Quotable Quotes Of Goodluck Jonathan As He Turns 58 by winetapper: 7:43am On Nov 21, 2015
zikmarty:

ah paadi mi,long time no see.
na your eye be this?
noooo na my left toe grin tongue
Re: 58 Quotable Quotes Of Goodluck Jonathan As He Turns 58 by Flashh: 10:06am On Nov 21, 2015
suxkill:

dude go and lick Buhari's ass as usual,that's your 4uking biz.
your hypocrisy stinks.you don't have respect for elders,yet you want ppl to respect your messiah
then you must be clown.
ass licker!!!
From the first time on this thread, you've been asslicking Jonathan's butt.

Just go to the library and brush up your ignorance, what's "crab" in your post? Admit that you guffed.

Now shove it again in your stinky ass, fággot.

suxkill:

condemned soul,fools like you were the pained ass who insulted GEJ first.
just as I termed you earlier (bloody hypocritic)
yet you don't want Buhari to be insulted.

masturbating zombie!!!
You can squeeze all your silly comments and shobe them in your stinky ass once again, WailingWailer fággot
Re: 58 Quotable Quotes Of Goodluck Jonathan As He Turns 58 by zikmarty: 11:01am On Nov 21, 2015
winetapper:
noooo na my left toe grin tongue

cheesy
how u dey nau
Re: 58 Quotable Quotes Of Goodluck Jonathan As He Turns 58 by winetapper: 11:49am On Nov 21, 2015
zikmarty:

cheesy
how u dey nau
me dey bro..
And you
Re: 58 Quotable Quotes Of Goodluck Jonathan As He Turns 58 by suxkill: 12:03pm On Nov 21, 2015
Flashh:

From the first time on this thread, you've been asslicking Jonathan's butt.

Just go to the library and brush up your ignorance, what's "crab" in your post? Admit that you guffed.

No shove it again in your stinky ass, fággot.

if what you stand for, is to call your ex president names,monkey you will die of headache.
that's why I prescribed paracetamol earlier for you.
but if symptoms persist,utapiapia is there.

Buhari ass licker!!!
Re: 58 Quotable Quotes Of Goodluck Jonathan As He Turns 58 by Flashh: 12:22pm On Nov 21, 2015
suxkill:

if what you stand for, is to call your ex president names,monkey you will die of headache.
that's why I prescribed paracetamol earlier for you.
but if symptoms persist,utapiapia is there.

Buhari ass licker!!!
And you didn't insult Buhari and you ain't full of hate yourself? Seriously, you're the most ṣtupid person I ever came across on Nairaland.
Re: 58 Quotable Quotes Of Goodluck Jonathan As He Turns 58 by hotnsexy4christ(f): 2:56pm On Nov 21, 2015
Flashh:
And her moniker doesn't look like who has repented, stop deceiving yourself girl.
IT IS WELL WITH YOU.
Re: 58 Quotable Quotes Of Goodluck Jonathan As He Turns 58 by gemale(m): 4:24pm On Nov 21, 2015
Too bad dt he couldn't supply d walk 2 match d talk therefore he was voted out.
Re: 58 Quotable Quotes Of Goodluck Jonathan As He Turns 58 by suxkill: 10:32pm On Nov 21, 2015
Flashh:
And you didn't insult Buhari and you ain't full of hate yourself? Seriously, you're the most ṣtupid person I ever came across on Nairaland.

condemned soul,fools like you were the pained ass who insulted GEJ first.
just as I termed you earlier (bloody hypocritic)
yet you don't want Buhari to be insulted.

masturbating zombie!!!
Re: 58 Quotable Quotes Of Goodluck Jonathan As He Turns 58 by zikmarty: 12:19pm On Nov 23, 2015
winetapper:
me dey bro.. And you
omor sch just hide me oo lemme text you
Re: 58 Quotable Quotes Of Goodluck Jonathan As He Turns 58 by winetapper: 1:03pm On Nov 23, 2015
zikmarty:

omor sch just hide me oo
lemme text you
➕ 258 eight six one seven six six five three seven

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

EDO POLLS : Tribunal Releases Results Of Recounted Ballot Papers / Osinbajo Arrives Abia, Conferred With Chieftaincy Title Of Enyioha Ndigbo 1 / Tinubu Cannot Stand To See A Woman Cry, Deserves To Be President - Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.