Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,786 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:23 AM

Bayelsa Women Lay Their Wrappers On The Road For Gov. Dickson To Walk On (Pics) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bayelsa Women Lay Their Wrappers On The Road For Gov. Dickson To Walk On (Pics) (35694 Views)

Women Throw Their Wrappers For Nnamdu Kanu To Walk On (Photos) / Ben Bruce Joins Dickson To Celebrate 5th Anniversary As Bayelsa Governor / Bayelsa Women Spread Wrapper For Dickson To Walk On (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bayelsa Women Lay Their Wrappers On The Road For Gov. Dickson To Walk On (Pics) by Elinob(m): 11:01am On Nov 20, 2015
Henrick007:
Chaii, happy birthday to me..... I hope my friends can also do same for me today.... Happy birthday to me.... Happy birthday ex president Goodluck Jonathan.....
long live
Re: Bayelsa Women Lay Their Wrappers On The Road For Gov. Dickson To Walk On (Pics) by ahamonyeka(m): 11:02am On Nov 20, 2015
Illiteracy of the highest order.what has he done or how much did he give to them.truly this country is a zoo.well,the only people you will see doing that rubbish is the old women that knows nothing maybe seriaki has promise them Christmas rice so,what do you expect?cos an educated woman or lady will not try that bullsh!t.
Re: Bayelsa Women Lay Their Wrappers On The Road For Gov. Dickson To Walk On (Pics) by MICHEALADEX(m): 11:06am On Nov 20, 2015
A Good leader will not step on it cause its not ment to. Be stepped upon.

But I heaar saay Omo detergent is sponsoring his campaign

Awon were buruku ani katikati
Re: Bayelsa Women Lay Their Wrappers On The Road For Gov. Dickson To Walk On (Pics) by balancediet(m): 11:07am On Nov 20, 2015
My heart bleeds for my country men/women. F*#k the oppressors(politicians)
Re: Bayelsa Women Lay Their Wrappers On The Road For Gov. Dickson To Walk On (Pics) by simplisity(m): 11:23am On Nov 20, 2015
crispberry:
Mtchewwww... all I see.....hungry faces..... slavery
Go and feed them, if they look hungry.
Re: Bayelsa Women Lay Their Wrappers On The Road For Gov. Dickson To Walk On (Pics) by krokroYansh(f): 11:25am On Nov 20, 2015
Are we Nigerians programmed by default to be so pathetic?
Re: Bayelsa Women Lay Their Wrappers On The Road For Gov. Dickson To Walk On (Pics) by fabolouz1(m): 11:30am On Nov 20, 2015
...and this is supposed to be an oil producing state. The people look so malnourished and the infrastructure so archaic. Shame on Nigeria leaders since 1960.

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Women Lay Their Wrappers On The Road For Gov. Dickson To Walk On (Pics) by Wawawi: 11:31am On Nov 20, 2015
iyoro-abu o iye mieyen mini o!
Re: Bayelsa Women Lay Their Wrappers On The Road For Gov. Dickson To Walk On (Pics) by M4gunners: 11:41am On Nov 20, 2015
Chei my people don't want to be scam again by APC chanji.Wise women. May you all live to eat the fruits of your labour.
Re: Bayelsa Women Lay Their Wrappers On The Road For Gov. Dickson To Walk On (Pics) by habsydiamond(m): 11:53am On Nov 20, 2015
This is not luv, this is poverty in the making mixed with illiteracy. May God bless Nigeria.
Re: Bayelsa Women Lay Their Wrappers On The Road For Gov. Dickson To Walk On (Pics) by duduade: 11:57am On Nov 20, 2015
Of course they had to spread their wrappers on the ground after collecting a token which they know say money for soap go come out...
Re: Bayelsa Women Lay Their Wrappers On The Road For Gov. Dickson To Walk On (Pics) by Muheee: 12:02pm On Nov 20, 2015
I can only see the wrappers....Where the women after removing their wrappers
Re: Bayelsa Women Lay Their Wrappers On The Road For Gov. Dickson To Walk On (Pics) by Adeiza30: 12:13pm On Nov 20, 2015
Poverty a disease
Re: Bayelsa Women Lay Their Wrappers On The Road For Gov. Dickson To Walk On (Pics) by SAMBARRY: 12:13pm On Nov 20, 2015
I'm sorry for those people that will step on the wrapper of those old women. Because you should be more bothered about a smiling enemy or a person pretending to celebrate with you while she hates you with perfect hatred

An enemy pretending to celebrate you is more lethal than an enemy who openly shows his disdain

Or you think it's everyone who smiles with you that wishes you well or loves what you're doing much less a politician
Re: Bayelsa Women Lay Their Wrappers On The Road For Gov. Dickson To Walk On (Pics) by mike404(m): 12:20pm On Nov 20, 2015
mperoakeem:
SOUTH-WASTE and self slavery
BETTER
Re: Bayelsa Women Lay Their Wrappers On The Road For Gov. Dickson To Walk On (Pics) by magzey: 12:24pm On Nov 20, 2015
AND LESS YOU FORGET. THE WRAPPERS WERE SINCE PAID BY DICKSON FOR USELESS CAMPAIGN STRATEGY.PATHETIC PEOPLE THIS IS HOW THEY WILL END UP

Re: Bayelsa Women Lay Their Wrappers On The Road For Gov. Dickson To Walk On (Pics) by ayoaces: 12:25pm On Nov 20, 2015
All that money and yet no development
Re: Bayelsa Women Lay Their Wrappers On The Road For Gov. Dickson To Walk On (Pics) by great664(m): 12:29pm On Nov 20, 2015
MrAboki:
Hahahahahahahahaha. grin

Bayelsa politicians are sooooooooooooo stewpiid.

Those wrappers are brand new. Bought and paid for by the Politician and his party. This is the stupidest gimmick they could think up.

Those wrappers do not belong to no Bayelsa women. Sad part is when that slowpoke finishes walking on them, they would now share it to those poor women for votes.

No wonder Jonathan was such a dullard. He never stood a chance. His dullardity was in his destiny by reason of place of birth.

Prophet Isa must be in shock at this level of iidiiocy
just listen to yourself ranting rubbish cuz of hate, is Bayelsa your state? How much will the so-called stupid piliticaian PDP or APC pay before those woman will throw down their wrapper as they did, stop politics with hate, the women were paid and those are not new wrappers for God sake , just learn to speak the truth as it is and stop playing partisan politics, they don't care about us, they only care aabout themselves. Stop condeming one side , both parties are thief stop painting one black. Pls my compatriots its time for us to stand together and fight those WOLVES
Re: Bayelsa Women Lay Their Wrappers On The Road For Gov. Dickson To Walk On (Pics) by Bobnotrouble: 12:34pm On Nov 20, 2015
SAMBARRY:
I'm sorry for those people that will step on the wrapper of those old women. Because you should be more bothered about a smiling enemy or a person pretending to celebrate with you while she hates you with perfect hatred

An enemy pretending to celebrate you is more lethal than an enemy who openly shows his disdain

Or you think it's everyone who smiles with you that wishes you well or loves what you're doing much less a politician

Exactly.
It reminds me of what my Ibo friends call Ochiabutor.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bayelsa Women Lay Their Wrappers On The Road For Gov. Dickson To Walk On (Pics) by theDEVILisHERE: 12:59pm On Nov 20, 2015
harbdulrasaq88:
[img]http://1.bp..com/-BKW9fheB1xM/Vk7grCDc3XI/AAAAAAAHYDo/_a5JGPJx4E0/s400/3.jpg[/img]
Governor Seriake Henry Dickson on a campaign tour was welcomed to Ikolo, an Ijaw community by a group of women who spread their wrappers on the road for him to walk on.

More pics after the cut

[img]http://4.bp..com/-BDfITTuyPX0/Vk7gf7ra6dI/AAAAAAAHYDM/FuTNdW3BZWQ/s400/2.jpg[/img]
[img]http://1.bp..com/-yNE067xm2LY/Vk7ggas2BRI/AAAAAAAHYDU/XJWalifCCrY/s400/1.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp..com/-GJPcBKbw_iY/Vk7ghe0q3hI/AAAAAAAHYDg/DLSnX_WQ1Ss/s400/a.jpg[/img]

http://www.newshelm.com/2015/11/photos-bayelsa-women-lay-their-wrappers.html

Only stupid people do things like this
Re: Bayelsa Women Lay Their Wrappers On The Road For Gov. Dickson To Walk On (Pics) by efizee: 1:06pm On Nov 20, 2015
MEILYN:
A governor that is supposed to be your servant now worshipped like a king.

The change we desire still has long years ahead to come......

Anyways, The List Of The Most Educated Presidents In Africa Is Out, See Where Buhari Was Placed Here>>www.intensetalk.com
your foolishness is on per second billing
Re: Bayelsa Women Lay Their Wrappers On The Road For Gov. Dickson To Walk On (Pics) by efizee: 1:07pm On Nov 20, 2015
theDEVILisHERE:

Only stupid people do things like this
i am sure your mum will do worse for that tyrant called Buhari
Re: Bayelsa Women Lay Their Wrappers On The Road For Gov. Dickson To Walk On (Pics) by efizee: 1:09pm On Nov 20, 2015
Bobnotrouble:

Exactly.
It reminds me of what my Ibo friends call Ochiabutor.
leave them alone LUCIFERS

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Women Lay Their Wrappers On The Road For Gov. Dickson To Walk On (Pics) by efizee: 1:12pm On Nov 20, 2015
duduade:
Of course they had to spread their wrappers on the ground after collecting a token which they know say money for soap go come out...
you're beyond redemption
Re: Bayelsa Women Lay Their Wrappers On The Road For Gov. Dickson To Walk On (Pics) by Tonycart: 1:15pm On Nov 20, 2015
Another politricks by politicians. Non of those women owns the wrappers. They are new wrappers
Re: Bayelsa Women Lay Their Wrappers On The Road For Gov. Dickson To Walk On (Pics) by mowapa(m): 1:17pm On Nov 20, 2015
Lier! Lier!!lier!!!! This is a lifted picture from Uganda
Re: Bayelsa Women Lay Their Wrappers On The Road For Gov. Dickson To Walk On (Pics) by 2dillu2(m): 1:38pm On Nov 20, 2015
Lol @ this word "mainasara" grin
richidinho:
grin grin grin grin

Timipre sylva dey shiver by now

MEANWHILE

Happy Birthday to the father of Modern Democracy in Africa
Goodluck Ebele Azikiwe Mainasara JONATHAN

please show him love by clicking the "Likes" button
Re: Bayelsa Women Lay Their Wrappers On The Road For Gov. Dickson To Walk On (Pics) by oglalasioux(m): 2:02pm On Nov 20, 2015
Publicity stunt!
Re: Bayelsa Women Lay Their Wrappers On The Road For Gov. Dickson To Walk On (Pics) by mbulela: 2:21pm On Nov 20, 2015
kaikai region and their daft tendencies.
Re: Bayelsa Women Lay Their Wrappers On The Road For Gov. Dickson To Walk On (Pics) by MEILYN(m): 2:32pm On Nov 20, 2015
efizee:
your foolishness is on per second billing
Just like your father's....
Re: Bayelsa Women Lay Their Wrappers On The Road For Gov. Dickson To Walk On (Pics) by tpiadotcom: 2:43pm On Nov 20, 2015
But in oyinbo parlance its the men who spread their jackets for the women to walk on.

African or is it Nigerian women, may God help o.
Re: Bayelsa Women Lay Their Wrappers On The Road For Gov. Dickson To Walk On (Pics) by Orikinla(m): 2:51pm On Nov 20, 2015
Shameless political prostitu-tes. They should spread their vaginas for him.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Soldiers Raid Militants' Hideout In Rivers, Recover Arms And Ammunition / Soldiers Lead Boko Haram Victims Back To Their Base In Borno State. See Photos / Despite Dispute, Oshiomhole, Saraki Exchange Banters At Jonathan’s Book Launch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.