Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,472 members, 7,812,451 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:36 PM

'my Husband Cannot Satisfy Me Sexually'..... Wife - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 'my Husband Cannot Satisfy Me Sexually'..... Wife (79688 Views)

My Husband Doesn’t Satisfy Me Sexually, Our Kids Not His – Wife / He Is Lazy In Bed And He Can No Longer Satisfy Me Sexually - Woman Tells Court / My Husband joystick Is Too Small To Satisfy Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'my Husband Cannot Satisfy Me Sexually'..... Wife by ZeesMum: 6:26pm On Nov 20, 2015
For your original Kayan mata, for vjay tighteners,sweeteners and general herbs call 08033300490, 08095501394, whatsapp : 08033300490.bbm: 5927C846 ladies don't die in silence oh,confidentiality is guaranteed,kindly rebroadcast
Re: 'my Husband Cannot Satisfy Me Sexually'..... Wife by tonytony208(m): 6:35pm On Nov 20, 2015
northvietnam:
End time wify

Ddon't thoughtless sir. It is the man you should blame and not the wife. Sexual satisfaction is part of the marriage vow. How can a man not satisfy his wife and he will be steupid enough not to seek medical solution?
Re: 'my Husband Cannot Satisfy Me Sexually'..... Wife by holysaint1(m): 6:36pm On Nov 20, 2015
Aitee1:
Picture of his 'D' let's start from there lipsrsealed

with all due respect..

After a quick peek of ur profile....

And d size of ya mouth.............

Then, i easily figured y u requested a pik of his "grin" cheesy
Re: 'my Husband Cannot Satisfy Me Sexually'..... Wife by Nobody: 6:36pm On Nov 20, 2015
Sister Stella, the Lord has sent me to you. I need to know your church because my message is long and hard, and the lord said that I need to penetrate you with his word for the shattering of resistance and the satisfaction of the soul. Kindly respond...hallelujah
Re: 'my Husband Cannot Satisfy Me Sexually'..... Wife by bolexy1: 6:39pm On Nov 20, 2015
Where can I get d kumerlng pls

dapsin999:
Be in charge! Add some local mokole herbs or Kumerling to his food!
U'll see signs and wonders.
Re: 'my Husband Cannot Satisfy Me Sexually'..... Wife by xtervaganza(m): 6:57pm On Nov 20, 2015
Test b4 ypu buy una no go hear word
Re: 'my Husband Cannot Satisfy Me Sexually'..... Wife by springer: 7:04pm On Nov 20, 2015
...And I'm looking for a nympho... Pls contact me
Re: 'my Husband Cannot Satisfy Me Sexually'..... Wife by fullblast(m): 7:07pm On Nov 20, 2015
pls don't be sad cos That's life for you...Ladies may stick to ur kind of opinion but for Guys its capital NO 'cos practice takes one to perfection
blessedfavoured:
All these stories would make you rethink this no sex till marriage thing.
I feel bad

1 Like

Re: 'my Husband Cannot Satisfy Me Sexually'..... Wife by Nasrite(m): 7:18pm On Nov 20, 2015
Erums:
give gunships food, fruits And herbs,,talk abt it also
i consider this as d best advise.... Herbalise am, bet me, na neigbours go come save u frm in side
Re: 'my Husband Cannot Satisfy Me Sexually'..... Wife by BrainnewsNg(f): 7:19pm On Nov 20, 2015
lagmostkuit:
When you were saying yes to his proposal, you never knew he was a pastor?

Sister Stella, pls stick to your husband.
The Lord is your muscle! grin

And strength!
Re: 'my Husband Cannot Satisfy Me Sexually'..... Wife by BrainnewsNg(f): 7:20pm On Nov 20, 2015
Aminat508:
Madam Stella, My husband doesn’t satisfy me sexually is a common complaint that many women have during their married lives. It is an issue that does not have any fixed or definite solution. However, the opinion and experiences of others can help you in finding a solution that is appropriate for your particular situation.

I pray

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'my Husband Cannot Satisfy Me Sexually'..... Wife by Elle277(f): 7:22pm On Nov 20, 2015
such is life dear..take heart!
Re: 'my Husband Cannot Satisfy Me Sexually'..... Wife by Nobody: 7:28pm On Nov 20, 2015
BrainnewsNg:

And strength!
Kikikikikikii
grin grin grin grin
Re: 'my Husband Cannot Satisfy Me Sexually'..... Wife by northvietnam(m): 7:31pm On Nov 20, 2015
tonytony208:

Ddon't thoughtless sir. It is the man you should blame and not the wife. Sexual satisfaction is part of the marriage vow. How can a man not satisfy his wife and he will be steupid enough not to seek medical solution?
I must confess this generation does not know the meaning of marriage and true love. me am not married so I can't talk much about it but I have been in love and I know that true love come with a great sacrifice ......... at the expense of your own happiness.
Re: 'my Husband Cannot Satisfy Me Sexually'..... Wife by northvietnam(m): 7:33pm On Nov 20, 2015
Temysteve:
show me where the bible says ''Do not satisfy ur wife''. End time nairalanders!!!
. grin grin grin
Re: 'my Husband Cannot Satisfy Me Sexually'..... Wife by tonytony208(m): 7:37pm On Nov 20, 2015
northvietnam:
I must confess this generation does not know the meaning of marriage and true love. me am not married so I can't talk much about it but I have been in love and I know that true love come with a great sacrifice ......... at the expense of your own happiness.

But the man knows the right thing to do but he refused to do it. If there is no solution to his problem, it is a different thing. But now, there is solution. Instead of seeking it, he is hiding behind religion and making his wife to suffer! That is a very wicked and blind thing to do. So, do you advice the woman to keep on swallowing this nonsense as if there is no medical solution?

3 Likes

Re: 'my Husband Cannot Satisfy Me Sexually'..... Wife by Nobody: 7:38pm On Nov 20, 2015
lagmostkuit:
When you were saying yes to his proposal, you never knew he was a pastor?

The Lord is your muscle! grin
The Lord is your muscle......Lol.
Re: 'my Husband Cannot Satisfy Me Sexually'..... Wife by Oppypoppy: 7:42pm On Nov 20, 2015
northvietnam:
End time wify

Don't say dat. Put yasef in her shoes. Don't just judge. We are all humans.

2 Likes

Re: 'my Husband Cannot Satisfy Me Sexually'..... Wife by easymanofdpeopl(m): 7:46pm On Nov 20, 2015
raayah:
Always test drive before buying!

I think your husband has to see a doctor first because there is nothing you can do here. Pre mature ejaculation is the worst because, even a little amount of foreplayy can cause leakage.

If he does not want to take drugs or see a doctor. Then start training him using Start and stop method.

If you are on top , do like 5 rides/strokes and stop.

He rests for a few seconds and you continue.

U b professor in this. Lolz
If na oral same thing/, stop every 30 seconds and start again.
It's not the best but he lasts longer.

U be professor in this.lolz

But the best option is that he visits a doctor.

Re: 'my Husband Cannot Satisfy Me Sexually'..... Wife by MossLuv: 7:50pm On Nov 20, 2015
Now i can understand why some pastors emphasis and preach 'don't be equally yoke together with unbeliever' op you are unbeliever and what is happening to your husband is not a diseases but simple thing you can endure! Make love with him regulary can solve your problem. The problem is simply your husband's milk (sperm) is too much because he have not been ejaculate before.
Re: 'my Husband Cannot Satisfy Me Sexually'..... Wife by Nobody: 7:57pm On Nov 20, 2015
Mrcdorv:
The Lord is your muscle......Lol.
grin grin grin
Re: 'my Husband Cannot Satisfy Me Sexually'..... Wife by Fabrolistic: 7:59pm On Nov 20, 2015
Tonel09:
...ehya...... Such is life..... But i can help sha...... Free of charge
odogwu.

1 Like

Re: 'my Husband Cannot Satisfy Me Sexually'..... Wife by Erums(m): 8:19pm On Nov 20, 2015
Nasrite:
i consider this as d best advise.... Herbalise am, bet me, na neigbours go come save u frm in side

Tnks nasrite....Hope you doing fine
Re: 'my Husband Cannot Satisfy Me Sexually'..... Wife by Kposkila: 8:21pm On Nov 20, 2015
raayah:

I think your husband has to see a doctor first because there is nothing you can do here. Pre mature ejaculation is the worst because, even a little amount of foreplayy can cause leakage.

If he does not want to take drugs or see a doctor. Then start training him using Start and stop method.

If you are on top , do like 5 rides/strokes and stop. He rests for a few seconds and you continue.

Pastor wen no wan see doc na him go do oral?

1 Like

Re: 'my Husband Cannot Satisfy Me Sexually'..... Wife by wildcatter23(m): 8:24pm On Nov 20, 2015
[quote author=lagmostkuit post=40217323]When you were saying yes to his proposal, you never knew he was a pastor?

Thle Lord is your muscle! grin
[

You are wicked
Re: 'my Husband Cannot Satisfy Me Sexually'..... Wife by Tonel09(m): 8:27pm On Nov 20, 2015
IYANGBALI:
with that your 2 year old boy preek abi?
...... Taste and see.....
Re: 'my Husband Cannot Satisfy Me Sexually'..... Wife by Nobody: 8:28pm On Nov 20, 2015
wildcatter23:
You are wicked
Really? shocked
Re: 'my Husband Cannot Satisfy Me Sexually'..... Wife by Tonel09(m): 8:29pm On Nov 20, 2015
Fabrolistic:
odogwu.
....... Senior man.....i sight u Bro
Re: 'my Husband Cannot Satisfy Me Sexually'..... Wife by Tonel09(m): 8:29pm On Nov 20, 2015
Fabrolistic:
odogwu.
....... Senior man.....i sight u Bro... Happy harmattan
Re: 'my Husband Cannot Satisfy Me Sexually'..... Wife by ELEYINJUANU(m): 8:37pm On Nov 20, 2015
Sister, the first thing is to appreciate ur husband for whom he is and with this situation, go for counselling from other Pastor. For more counselling u can contact me or any man of God u knew
Re: 'my Husband Cannot Satisfy Me Sexually'..... Wife by mightyokwy(m): 8:37pm On Nov 20, 2015
raayah:

If you are on top , do like 5 rides/strokes and stop. He rests for a few seconds and you continue.

Prof. cheesy wink

Re: 'my Husband Cannot Satisfy Me Sexually'..... Wife by mightyokwy(m): 8:41pm On Nov 20, 2015
oh boy see wahala, when niggas dy wey one woman never reach for them, Oya come over to my place, my place

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

My Wife Spat On My Face This Morning, What Should I Do? / Is It Proper/Healthy For A Man To Suck His Wife's Bosom Milk? / Husband Of Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami: Why I Abandoned My Wife With Blue Eyes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.