Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,607 members, 7,809,219 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:40 AM

'my Husband Cannot Satisfy Me Sexually'..... Wife - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 'my Husband Cannot Satisfy Me Sexually'..... Wife (79654 Views)

My Husband Doesn’t Satisfy Me Sexually, Our Kids Not His – Wife / He Is Lazy In Bed And He Can No Longer Satisfy Me Sexually - Woman Tells Court / My Husband joystick Is Too Small To Satisfy Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'my Husband Cannot Satisfy Me Sexually'..... Wife by damocool(m): 4:08pm On Nov 20, 2015
It's done once sister, carry your cross......
Re: 'my Husband Cannot Satisfy Me Sexually'..... Wife by olatade(m): 4:09pm On Nov 20, 2015
Re: 'my Husband Cannot Satisfy Me Sexually'..... Wife by adewumiopeyemi(m): 4:09pm On Nov 20, 2015
PRAyER is d master key u ave to continue praying he is d onli solution now... smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: 'my Husband Cannot Satisfy Me Sexually'..... Wife by Nobody: 4:09pm On Nov 20, 2015
1. Get you some sêx töys.

2. Ignore him.

You'll be fine.
Re: 'my Husband Cannot Satisfy Me Sexually'..... Wife by Segadem(m): 4:09pm On Nov 20, 2015
hmmm, eni to lori ko ni fila,eni to ni fila ko l'ori.

1 Like

Re: 'my Husband Cannot Satisfy Me Sexually'..... Wife by SexyAma(f): 4:10pm On Nov 20, 2015
So? U better stick ur husband and teach him how to satisfy u sexually mtchewww
Re: 'my Husband Cannot Satisfy Me Sexually'..... Wife by missKiffy(f): 4:10pm On Nov 20, 2015
sad
Re: 'my Husband Cannot Satisfy Me Sexually'..... Wife by oglalasioux(m): 4:10pm On Nov 20, 2015
Islie:

http://pulse.ng/gist/morning-teaser-my-husband-cannot-satisfy-me-sexually-id4377602.html

You wanted to marry a husband that won't cheat on you. A holy man of God who you won't risk losing to a rival. That's what you get when you marry a holy virgin. Stay in the marriage. That's what you wanted!
Re: 'my Husband Cannot Satisfy Me Sexually'..... Wife by braine(m): 4:11pm On Nov 20, 2015
He might not be used to the idea of sex. Remember its for better or for worse.
Re: 'my Husband Cannot Satisfy Me Sexually'..... Wife by Abugab(m): 4:11pm On Nov 20, 2015
Look for a way for him to seek proper orientation or help.
Don't ever think of seeking satisfaction else where.
He can improve on it through some psychological turn up or medical help as he could just be a victim of anxiety or there are some stuff he needa to discontinue to improve his sexual prowess.

Both of you can work on it as sexual satisfaction is key in keeping a relationship or marriage.
Re: 'my Husband Cannot Satisfy Me Sexually'..... Wife by AreaFada2: 4:12pm On Nov 20, 2015
All these no sex before marriage brigade.

Ladies who opt for it should meekly accept their fate if the dude is impotent.

C'est la vie. grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: 'my Husband Cannot Satisfy Me Sexually'..... Wife by babatgtr: 4:13pm On Nov 20, 2015
If your husband have a mentor or like senior pastor i mean elderly one not young pastor report the case to them, please nd please delete divorce from your mind please. The Lord will see you through in Jesus name.
Re: 'my Husband Cannot Satisfy Me Sexually'..... Wife by ghanaman5050: 4:14pm On Nov 20, 2015
I like your movie
Re: 'my Husband Cannot Satisfy Me Sexually'..... Wife by raayah(f): 4:14pm On Nov 20, 2015
IndianaJay:
It's funny how a human being will understand that he has a problem that's affecting someone else very close to him,

but will refuse medical help or attention.....

Signs of a deceiver, signs of a man who knows exactly what his problem is but he would rather live in denial.

This is why I never like all these men who keep using God's name and church to chyke you,

many of them are just as bad as the unbelievers, some even worse.

@Op....It is your cross, carry it. Next time try look before you leap, marriage is for life...it's not something you gamble or take risks with.

Exactly on point. I cannot imagine why someone would allow their spouse go through this.
Re: 'my Husband Cannot Satisfy Me Sexually'..... Wife by IYANGBALI: 4:15pm On Nov 20, 2015
How does that affect the cost of gari in Nigeria? #teamgariijebu
Re: 'my Husband Cannot Satisfy Me Sexually'..... Wife by Truckpusher(m): 4:15pm On Nov 20, 2015
This is what you get when you don't test drive before saying 'I do' Oya arrange one small bobo wey go dey help you dey grease your machine before the thing go turn to stone. grin
Re: 'my Husband Cannot Satisfy Me Sexually'..... Wife by millionboi(m): 4:15pm On Nov 20, 2015
Re: 'my Husband Cannot Satisfy Me Sexually'..... Wife by Omyyyk(m): 4:16pm On Nov 20, 2015
Re: 'my Husband Cannot Satisfy Me Sexually'..... Wife by KingsJohnson(m): 4:16pm On Nov 20, 2015
End Time Women
Re: 'my Husband Cannot Satisfy Me Sexually'..... Wife by damocool(m): 4:16pm On Nov 20, 2015
MzNelly:
2. Ignore him.
You'll be fine.
Yeye!! end time act...

2 Likes

Re: 'my Husband Cannot Satisfy Me Sexually'..... Wife by damocool(m): 4:16pm On Nov 20, 2015
MzNelly:
2. Ignore him.
You'll be fine.
Yeye!! end time act...
Re: 'my Husband Cannot Satisfy Me Sexually'..... Wife by omakay(m): 4:18pm On Nov 20, 2015
1, Try out all possible ways to improve his sex life.

OR

2, Adapt to his sex life.

OR

3, Get a divorce.

PLEASE, DO NOT CHEAT ON HIM.......
Re: 'my Husband Cannot Satisfy Me Sexually'..... Wife by Nobody: 4:18pm On Nov 20, 2015
Premature ejaculation is a general problem, has nothing to do with religion or him being a pastor_ more often, it's psychological. The only problem here is that he doesn't wanna get professional help.

*He could be a learner who doesn't know how to control yet. If this is the case, you have to give him time, take charge for now. When you notice he is about to c*m...slowly withdraw .
Invest in foreplays, don't tongue lash him as it would only add to his anxiety and worsen issues.

It only gets better with time/experience and spousal support. Drugs fail to give the required solution most times...

Above all, communicate with your spouse. He should learn to distract during s*x.

4 Likes

Re: 'my Husband Cannot Satisfy Me Sexually'..... Wife by oluwafreshkid(m): 4:18pm On Nov 20, 2015
lagmostkuit:
When you were saying yes to his proposal, you never knew he was a pastor?

Sister Stella, pls stick to your husband.
The Lord is your muscle! grin

Seems like you served in ogun state
Re: 'my Husband Cannot Satisfy Me Sexually'..... Wife by mmmustapha(m): 4:19pm On Nov 20, 2015
HIRE me, I won't disappoint you
Re: 'my Husband Cannot Satisfy Me Sexually'..... Wife by Pilotjames(m): 4:19pm On Nov 20, 2015
end time pastor and wife
Re: 'my Husband Cannot Satisfy Me Sexually'..... Wife by marked10(m): 4:19pm On Nov 20, 2015
eeeeh if you leave am, leave am now

why you dey disturb people for this thread self

when they tell una " detu ya onu, ka ifu ka osi ato", you refused and married him.

no you don dey regret hmmmmmmmmm, u go go hell fire if u leave man ooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

u r in trouble
Re: 'my Husband Cannot Satisfy Me Sexually'..... Wife by BCISLTD: 4:19pm On Nov 20, 2015
raayah:
Always test drive before buying!

I think your husband has to see a doctor first because there is nothing you can do here. Pre mature ejaculation is tthe worst because, even a little amount of pre-intimacy can cause leakage.

If he does not want to take drugs or see a doctor. Then start training him using Start and stop method.

If you are on top and he feels like do like 5 rides/strokes and stop. He rests for a few seconds and you continue.
If na oral same thing/, stop every 30 seconds and start again.
It's not the best but he lasts longer.
But the best option is that he visits a doctor.

Where did u learn all this?
Re: 'my Husband Cannot Satisfy Me Sexually'..... Wife by kobonaire(m): 4:20pm On Nov 20, 2015
Her search for a stud bight be endless ...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Police Rescue Anambra Woman Accused Of Killing Husband With Too Much Sex / Met My Son For The First Time Today - Photos / Is It Proper/Healthy For A Man To Suck His Wife's Bosom Milk?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.