Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,792 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:43 AM

Why Do Most Handsome Guys Beg? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Most Handsome Guys Beg? (90635 Views)

When Ladies See Handsome Guys: See What Happens / . / 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Most Handsome Guys Beg? by umehmj(m): 7:47pm On Nov 20, 2015
LadyJul:
Why is it that most handsome guys like begging money from girls? Every time they'll begging money and expecting girls to give them money because of their looks....Most of them don't even know how to treat a lady right....They treat ladies like rag and believe they can get any lady because of their looks.....To hell with their handsome face....I'll choose a not too handsome guy anyday, anytime.....

end time handsome guys. nne biko choose me na. i am not handsome, my pockets are.
Re: Why Do Most Handsome Guys Beg? by dezisellng: 7:48pm On Nov 20, 2015
LadyJul:
Why is it that most handsome guys like begging money from girls? Every time they'll begging money and expecting girls to give them money because of their looks....Most of them don't even know how to treat a lady right....They treat ladies like rag and believe they can get any lady because of their looks.....To hell with their handsome face....I'll choose a not too handsome guy anyday, anytime.....

It's obvious you have been dealt with severally and severely by handsome guys

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Handsome Guys Beg? by Laveda(f): 7:48pm On Nov 20, 2015
ishiamu:

kiss kiss kiss. Am here.... I don't beg for money oo... hope it's better cheesy cheesy cheesy
Omg how did you find me? embarassed cheesy
You don't beg for money, I guess you spend money tongue
Re: Why Do Most Handsome Guys Beg? by Eyepencil: 7:48pm On Nov 20, 2015
flyca:
Yeah, you called him an ugly bitch. Not nice
Oh! My apologies.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Handsome Guys Beg? by tosyne2much(m): 7:49pm On Nov 20, 2015
What a hasty generalization..
Op, you need to change the calibre of guys you move it
Re: Why Do Most Handsome Guys Beg? by tosyne2much(m): 7:49pm On Nov 20, 2015
What an hasty generalization..

Op, you need to change the calibre of guys you move it
Re: Why Do Most Handsome Guys Beg? by Nobody: 7:49pm On Nov 20, 2015
folksync:
End time assumption.

Check my signature. Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
End time weed guy, singing end time song
Re: Why Do Most Handsome Guys Beg? by lebete3000: 7:52pm On Nov 20, 2015
LadyJul:

No mind dem sey dem dey beg you for money jarey. dem no know sey na Liability you be.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Handsome Guys Beg? by Ahmeduana(m): 7:52pm On Nov 20, 2015
LadyJul:
YOU ARE MAKING A MISTAKE BY LOOKING FOR NOT TOO HANDSOME GUY, ACCEPT A SERIOUS UGLY GUY WITH A BEAUTIFUL HEART AND HAVE PEACE OF MIND, BECAUSE AN UGLY GUY WILL NOT BECOME LIABILITY ON YOU, AN UGLY GUY WILL ACCEPT FULL RESPONSIBILY OF TAKING CARE OF YOU AND NOBODY, I REPEAT, NOBODY WILL EVEN THINK OF DRAGGING AN UGLY MAN WITH YOU AND TO CROWN IT ALL AN UGLY PERSON IS BEDMATIC BEYOND YOUR EXPECTATION. if your ugly guy happens to have beautiful soul trust me you won't see is ugly face.
Re: Why Do Most Handsome Guys Beg? by Nobody: 7:54pm On Nov 20, 2015
rosalieene:

Chai..... see confession! No girl want to go out with you.
Just work on your self esteem mbok.
Another advice, just make lots of cool cash, you'd see 'em ladies, running to you.
As ur hand break...
Re: Why Do Most Handsome Guys Beg? by ministeriallist: 7:54pm On Nov 20, 2015
I am very handsome but I don't beg girls for anything. I rather give them.
Re: Why Do Most Handsome Guys Beg? by MENTORCH(m): 7:54pm On Nov 20, 2015
They are alot of handsome guys that aren't broke and don't need your money for anything. So please stop generalising.
Re: Why Do Most Handsome Guys Beg? by Nobody: 7:55pm On Nov 20, 2015
LadyJul:

One cute guy like that has broken your heart, and you're here blabbing, talking thrash, thinking that all cute guys are the same.

End time girl, wise up
Re: Why Do Most Handsome Guys Beg? by rosalieene(f): 7:56pm On Nov 20, 2015
chigoizie7:

Must it all boil down to making cool cash and den ladies running after u for cash?

I am not rich,but if any girl is with me because of the money, true to God,after I am done with u, I will pass u over to my mad friends and then we will discus on how we enjoyed u and your ring tone in presence.
I may like/love(does not exist) u genuinely,but once I find out. That its all about the material things, u will ever regret knowing me, even if u are good to me.

Why not go for a guy for who he is and not for money? I know money is good,but let that be an added advantage and never the reason for being with him. It is so sickening to hear a lady say, "I am only with him for the money".

Haba, let's give the guy hope na!
Re: Why Do Most Handsome Guys Beg? by Michellla(f): 7:56pm On Nov 20, 2015
evegran:

Op has finished presenting herself like a senator's daughter. So what else would she expect?
I know so many handsome guys but they don't form for me. Ah! Forming has levels. smiley
babe you got it . cheesy
Re: Why Do Most Handsome Guys Beg? by cabaliciouscabal: 7:56pm On Nov 20, 2015
LadyJul:

Maybe u av bn unlucky with d ones u ar coming by, am sure if u meet me ur story won't eva be same.

Wat do u Want to do with ugly guys? Av u though of ur offspring.
Re: Why Do Most Handsome Guys Beg? by rosalieene(f): 7:57pm On Nov 20, 2015
gamaliel121:

So if I show you cash now u'll start feeling me shey?

If u worwor join ah no go look your side.
Re: Why Do Most Handsome Guys Beg? by ishiamu(m): 7:57pm On Nov 20, 2015
Laveda:
Omg how did you find me? embarassed cheesy
You don't beg for money, I guess you spend money tongue

Yes I spend money to buy my cloths... it ain't free cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: Why Do Most Handsome Guys Beg? by jericco1(m): 7:57pm On Nov 20, 2015
rosalieene:

Chai..... see confession! No girl want to go out with you.
Just work on your self esteem mbok.
Another advice, just make lots of cool cash, you'd see 'em ladies, running to you.

I feel like...
Re: Why Do Most Handsome Guys Beg? by harbeebtech(m): 7:58pm On Nov 20, 2015
Decker:

How did you arrive at this conclusion?
help me ask her
Re: Why Do Most Handsome Guys Beg? by Sunshinelady(f): 7:59pm On Nov 20, 2015
LadyJul:
. God bless u. Thot i was d only one noticing dis. Especially d light skinned ones.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Handsome Guys Beg? by Laveda(f): 8:00pm On Nov 20, 2015
ishiamu:

Yes I spend money to buy my cloths... it ain't free cheesy grin cheesy grin
That's cool cheesy but I meant the other way round lipsrsealed
Re: Why Do Most Handsome Guys Beg? by LemmeFuckYou(m): 8:00pm On Nov 20, 2015
Laveda:
grin grin grin Lanicky, does our boo behave like this? grin
mention my moniker in derail paradise abeg.one idiot mod ban me.cheesy
Re: Why Do Most Handsome Guys Beg? by Cyriloha(m): 8:01pm On Nov 20, 2015
LadyJul:

stupid post
.......................you girls are the cause of una problems !!!!!

if you think I am wrong count and think of how many men you have rejected just for the seek of there look

a beg My fellow find guys make we dry Fine dey go

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Handsome Guys Beg? by LemmeFuckYou(m): 8:01pm On Nov 20, 2015
Sunshinelady:
. God bless u. Thot i was d only one noticing dis. Especially d light skinned ones.
Lmao... Don't judge the so called handsome guys with just two or 3guys u'v had enccounter with.that's not cool
Re: Why Do Most Handsome Guys Beg? by rosalieene(f): 8:04pm On Nov 20, 2015
jericco1:

I feel like...
Wetin?
Re: Why Do Most Handsome Guys Beg? by Nobody: 8:07pm On Nov 20, 2015
grin op see wetin u don cause.all d handsome guys don come out frm thier various corners dey attack u.we wowor guys no go fit defend u ooo.na to siddon for corner dey watch na.in short wey dat my cold palmy.make i siddon dey and sip my palm wine.
Re: Why Do Most Handsome Guys Beg? by Laveda(f): 8:07pm On Nov 20, 2015
LemmeFuckYou:
mention my moniker in derail paradise abeg.one idiot mod ban me.cheesy
I don't know you..and your moniker aint encouraging embarassed my fingers can't type that.
Re: Why Do Most Handsome Guys Beg? by G12(m): 8:08pm On Nov 20, 2015
Why won't he ask you for money when you're begging him for love?

Many handsome guys are self made, they hardly even ask their relatives, pals not to talk of girls who think the only thing they can offer is their body, for money.

Small pikin syndrome still dey worry you

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Handsome Guys Beg? by wtfCode: 8:09pm On Nov 20, 2015
i think the op is high on some watery sperm.
Re: Why Do Most Handsome Guys Beg? by Egonec(m): 8:09pm On Nov 20, 2015
LadyJul:

Lol...op is talking from experience. Dat's a plus for worwor guys like me!

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply)

A 19-Year-old Boy Marries 39 Year-old Lady, pictures / My Valentine's Gifts For My Girlfriend Are Finally Here. Come And See / Ebonyi Man Dies While Having Sex, The Girlfriend Rushed To Hospital (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.