Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,083 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:49 AM

Wisdom Macauley, Annie Idibia's Brother Calls Her Out. Annie & 2face React - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wisdom Macauley, Annie Idibia's Brother Calls Her Out. Annie & 2face React (50198 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo: I Have Investigated Annie, 2face, Nedu, Anita Okoye (Video) / Annie Idibia's Brother, Uduak, Disowns Her (Video) / Tonto Dikeh To Beat Annie, 2face Idibia, IK Ogbonna, Toyin Abraham Eniola Badmus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wisdom Macauley, Annie Idibia's Brother Calls Her Out. Annie & 2face React by ExAngel007(f): 6:53am On Mar 31, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=49IZHt7lw88&t=4s

Annie Idibia and her husband Tuface Idibia have left messages for Wisdom Macauley, Annie's elder brother.

Wisdom took to Instagram to release a video, accusing Annie of all sorts, including abandoning him, his wife, and children
to suffer in penury.

Annie has now responded. She listed the things she has done for Wisdom's family and asked why he would want to drag
her down.

[b]"Oh Wizy... why big bro why.... Wisdom ... why all these lies against your ONLY sister ... ur younger sister, all I ever did was protect you n ur kids.... Since we grew up, bro , have u ever paid for house rent in your entire life? You live in a 3bedroom flat fully furnished with everything u need for u n kids ... wisdom u have 3 kids, have u ever paid for their school fees since they were born .? Your oldest 9. For 9 years ... since ur wife start making babies ... have u ever paid for hospital bills for any of your kids? Have u ever paid sch fees? Oh wizy how many cars hav I bought for you ... since God started blessing me ! You say u work for me ... how Where After dad died... the car I had bought for him, told u to service d jeep. You sold d car without telling me ... all I have was love u n your kids! Every Xmas I make sure they all get something new... I even make sure ur wife isn't aware ! How many time have I given u millions wizy, how many times .. but u are way too irresponsible, because I don't have the heart to watch ur kids go hungry! Keep blackmailing me that u will kill ur self! I have receipts on my online banking. N proof ! Why do you wanna deroy this lil career I have worked so hard to make ... this is where I make 80percent of my money ! Same money I used to send ur kids to school. Pay ur rent! All ur hospital bills! Why would want to destroy ur own lil sister.

Just yesterday ur wife called crying they sent your kids home .. for sch bus.. money I already gave u since ! I paid straight to the school. Why wizy ! U want to be manager ... I said "I am sorry I don't think its something I can do... till u get the help you need.... How many cars have I bought for you bro ? How many ? You duped my friend n had to pay ! You took 2 different loans from banks ... I had to pay for you .. just so it doesn't get out in this space ! Wizzy what more can a sister do ! What? I have my family too ... I by all these lies why ! I am at the peak of my career! Pls bro .. why this lies!!!! JUST BECAUSE I SAID U CANT BE MY MANAGER! I have so many voice notes from ur wife ! I won't disgrace u n put it out here ! I am tired ! Do as u like ! The universe Will protect me, my hard work , my kids, my family. Let the world believe anything ! My name is Annie! I am not the lies you are saying! I work damn hard .. not lazy ! Entitlement! Wow bro. I wish u well."[/b]

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2022/3/annie-idibia-and-tuface-pen-message-to-annies-brother-wisdom-macauley-after-his-call-out.html

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wisdom Macauley, Annie Idibia's Brother Calls Her Out. Annie & 2face React by ExAngel007(f): 6:53am On Mar 31, 2022
Wisdom took to Instagram to release a video, accusing Annie
of all sorts, including abandoning him, his wife, and children
to suffer in penury

Watch video here

Re: Wisdom Macauley, Annie Idibia's Brother Calls Her Out. Annie & 2face React by Nobody: 6:56am On Mar 31, 2022
domestic issue,i will nt be involve

68 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Wisdom Macauley, Annie Idibia's Brother Calls Her Out. Annie & 2face React by Skyfornia(m): 7:00am On Mar 31, 2022
Na waoo...Annie and her family always putting tuface on the spotlight. 2Baba is too gentle for this type of family, he deserve a wife like Simi and not some crazzy addicts.

See as Annie brother dey disgrace himself... are you not a man?? Must Annie help you?? Too much entitlement in his speech..definitely affected by drugs...Say No to drugs!

347 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Wisdom Macauley, Annie Idibia's Brother Calls Her Out. Annie & 2face React by Romanoff(f): 7:00am On Mar 31, 2022
When I say blood is not always thicker than water, some clowns with empty heads that echoes when knocked on will come for me.

Some siblings are very entitled and they are the type that won't hesitate to throw their brother's wife and kids on the street when the man dies just to grub on his properties.

See all she has done for this ungrateful and irresponsible brother who should never had married or had kids.

What is the point of his existence if he doesn't even pay any bills for his children and he has the nerve to drag his sister who supports him and his family.

Someone who hasn't managed his household wan manage person career.

Orishi rishi.

250 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Wisdom Macauley, Annie Idibia's Brother Calls Her Out. Annie & 2face React by otipoju(m): 7:04am On Mar 31, 2022
Na so my very close relative turn me to enemy because i said i was never going to be the scape goat and pay for his crooked business dealings anymore.

Even had the nerve to tell me that every family must have a black sheep!!!

First thing was to go slander me to my younger brother. Destroyed that relationship till today.
Still slandering me to everyone he knows that I know.

I kuku know myself. I will stand my ground till my last breath. Unless no be my papa born me.

186 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Wisdom Macauley, Annie Idibia's Brother Calls Her Out. Annie & 2face React by chatinent: 7:05am On Mar 31, 2022
Three things I observed:

1. The brother is the biggest fool in the world. Tueh! He so entitled, sounds so lazy and wants to eat his cake and have it. Make he go work! He has to learn to be independent!

2. The Nigerian Police are pawns for the elite class. Just imagine Annie sending the police to tow a vehicle for her. Isn't that the work of agbero!

3. I am not taking sides. I am commenting based on both reactions...both are arguing differently and psychology says both are seeking for public acceptance while they do their backyard chiwetala agu to themselves.

But on a second thought, siblings these days want to live their full life ripping you off and don't want to work! Just tell them about working and you'll see the distasteful look they'll present! Even when you are about to settle down as a man—the time they should start making their lives matter—they’ll still be there suckling you!

We dey suffer for this life sha! Parents failed in many ways!

E mad me one day when my cousin wey ask me for school fees report give my nigga say he asked me for money and I sent half but I'll be using money to buy goods and be saying I don't have money! God! As my friend play the record, tears commot for my eye. Somebody I sent 60% of the total money in my account and had to even borrow to complete what I wanted to do. If I had the means to collect that N30k back, I would have! Till today, that experience still create a trauma in me. He may be wondering why till tomorrow I won't send him shishi again! I will never do it.

I disowned him and unfriended my friend in my mind that day. Till today I don't keep friends unless you'll explain why my cousin felt so comfortable tarnishing my image in front of that friend!

I refuse to take sides but her brother is the worst fool I have ever seen in my life!

But how come Annie‘s brother come resemble 2face or am I the only one who noticed?

132 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Wisdom Macauley, Annie Idibia's Brother Calls Her Out. Annie & 2face React by Golan007: 7:22am On Mar 31, 2022
Take him to Yaba left while you have the chance.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wisdom Macauley, Annie Idibia's Brother Calls Her Out. Annie & 2face React by Ask4diva(f): 7:30am On Mar 31, 2022
His speech is funny, I laughed at some point.. it is the entitlement for me ... Tho this story get as e be... Annie saying one thing her brother saying another undecided

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wisdom Macauley, Annie Idibia's Brother Calls Her Out. Annie & 2face React by donbachi(m): 7:32am On Mar 31, 2022
Her elder brother sylvester was the first to call her out and disowned her..now,her eldest brother.na she sabi.

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wisdom Macauley, Annie Idibia's Brother Calls Her Out. Annie & 2face React by Lightened: 7:47am On Mar 31, 2022
Wisdom is profitable to the simple. It's a pity you bear wisdom but your disposure doesn't portray one. Your "younger sister" makes you do something you don't want to do or what am I seeing there?!
Wonder how some family members can quickly turn themselves to leeches when they noticed you have money.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wisdom Macauley, Annie Idibia's Brother Calls Her Out. Annie & 2face React by Nobody: 7:51am On Mar 31, 2022
donbachi:
Her elder brother sylvester was the first to call her out and disowned her..now,her eldest brother.na she sabi.
Hes the same person that disowned her,why not talk about his brainless entitlement mentality

56 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wisdom Macauley, Annie Idibia's Brother Calls Her Out. Annie & 2face React by Ladiesdoctor(m): 7:55am On Mar 31, 2022
For goodness sake what kind of family is this Macaulay's
From one conflict to the other, displaying their rubbishes all over the social media.

2baba, you better shine your eyes oo

Drugs related issues everyday in naija

Nigerians are fast becoming Pablo Escobar oo

The Colombia of Africa

God forbid

24 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Wisdom Macauley, Annie Idibia's Brother Calls Her Out. Annie & 2face React by Cashio(m): 8:45am On Mar 31, 2022
Skyfornia:
Na waoo...Annie and her family always putting tuface on the spotlight. 2Baba is too gentle for this type of family, he deserve a wife like Simi and not some crazzy addicts.

See as Annie brother dey disgrace himself... are you not a man?? Must Annie help you?? Too much entitlement in his speech..definitely affected by drugs...Say No to drugs!
You are quite observant. Immediately I played that video, the first thing I saw was a drug damaged young man.
Give that young man millions and he will waste it in a few days.

106 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Wisdom Macauley, Annie Idibia's Brother Calls Her Out. Annie & 2face React by motymop: 9:09am On Mar 31, 2022
so this man has 2 legs and 2 hands yet still depending on his famous sister

here on nairaland, they say it is only women who are entitled but the reality is that many men in this country are also entitled.

80 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Wisdom Macauley, Annie Idibia's Brother Calls Her Out. Annie & 2face React by lalasticlala(m): 9:21am On Mar 31, 2022
motymop:
so this man has 2 legs and 2 hands yet still depending on his famous sister

here on nairaland, they say it is only women who are entitled but the reality is that many men in this country are also entitled.

Imagine The Nonsense!

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wisdom Macauley, Annie Idibia's Brother Calls Her Out. Annie & 2face React by thatsleepboy1: 9:32am On Mar 31, 2022
No be this one wey disown am before?

3 Likes

Re: Wisdom Macauley, Annie Idibia's Brother Calls Her Out. Annie & 2face React by WhizdomXX(m): 9:32am On Mar 31, 2022
Family issues, not my business. Outta here.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wisdom Macauley, Annie Idibia's Brother Calls Her Out. Annie & 2face React by Olam09(m): 9:33am On Mar 31, 2022
ExAngel007:

Annie Idibia and her husband Tuface Idibia have left messages for Wisdom Macauley, Annie's elder brother.

Wisdom took to Instagram to release a video, accusing Annie of all sorts, including abandoning him, his wife, and children
to suffer in penury.

Annie has now responded. She listed the things she has done for Wisdom's family and asked why he would want to drag
her down.

[b]"Oh Wizy... why big bro why.... Wisdom ... why all these lies against your ONLY sister ... ur younger sister, all I ever did was protect you n ur kids.... Since we grew up, bro , have u ever paid for house rent in your entire life? You live in a 3bedroom flat fully furnished with everything u need for u n kids ... wisdom u have 3 kids, have u ever paid for their school fees since they were born .? Your oldest 9. For 9 years ... since ur wife start making babies ... have u ever paid for hospital bills for any of your kids? Have u ever paid sch fees? Oh wizy how many cars hav I bought for you ... since God started blessing me ! You say u work for me ... how Where After dad died... the car I had bought for him, told u to service d jeep. You sold d car without telling me ... all I have was love u n your kids! Every Xmas I make sure they all get something new... I even make sure ur wife isn't aware ! How many time have I given u millions wizy, how many times .. but u are way too irresponsible, because I don't have the heart to watch ur kids go hungry! Keep blackmailing me that u will kill ur self! I have receipts on my online banking. N proof ! Why do you wanna deroy this lil career I have worked so hard to make ... this is where I make 80percent of my money ! Same money I used to send ur kids to school. Pay ur rent! All ur hospital bills! Why would want to destroy ur own lil sister.

Just yesterday ur wife called crying they sent your kids home .. for sch bus.. money I already gave u since ! I paid straight to the school. Why wizy ! U want to be manager ... I said "I am sorry I don't think its something I can do... till u get the help you need.... How many cars have I bought for you bro ? How many ? You duped my friend n had to pay ! You took 2 different loans from banks ... I had to pay for you .. just so it doesn't get out in this space ! Wizzy what more can a sister do ! What? I have my family too ... I by all these lies why ! I am at the peak of my career! Pls bro .. why this lies!!!! JUST BECAUSE I SAID U CANT BE MY MANAGER! I have so many voice notes from ur wife ! I won't disgrace u n put it out here ! I am tired ! Do as u like ! The universe Will protect me, my hard work , my kids, my family. Let the world believe anything ! My name is Annie! I am not the lies you are saying! I work damn hard .. not lazy ! Entitlement! Wow bro. I wish u well."[/b]

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2022/3/annie-idibia-and-tuface-pen-message-to-annies-brother-wisdom-macauley-after-his-call-out.html
Mtchew..

1 Like

Re: Wisdom Macauley, Annie Idibia's Brother Calls Her Out. Annie & 2face React by JosephXavier: 9:33am On Mar 31, 2022
You no get money and you dey follow person wey dey make her money do drugs

This Macaulay family need serious help

The only good thing about them us that they have 2face as their in-law

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wisdom Macauley, Annie Idibia's Brother Calls Her Out. Annie & 2face React by adecz: 9:33am On Mar 31, 2022
❗️It's now clear that Annie really
has a problem... ☹️☹️☹️☹️

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wisdom Macauley, Annie Idibia's Brother Calls Her Out. Annie & 2face React by Massiveglory: 9:34am On Mar 31, 2022
This is complete finishing

7 Likes

Re: Wisdom Macauley, Annie Idibia's Brother Calls Her Out. Annie & 2face React by Mumusaphire: 9:34am On Mar 31, 2022
Their problem

1 Like

Re: Wisdom Macauley, Annie Idibia's Brother Calls Her Out. Annie & 2face React by Skillsnigeria: 9:34am On Mar 31, 2022
Re: Wisdom Macauley, Annie Idibia's Brother Calls Her Out. Annie & 2face React by MichaelSokoto(m): 9:34am On Mar 31, 2022
abeg mek dem getat!
angry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wisdom Macauley, Annie Idibia's Brother Calls Her Out. Annie & 2face React by WebWriter: 9:34am On Mar 31, 2022
Ok
I'm available for your content writing job.
I have over 3 years experience in content writing.
If there's any opening, kindly reach out.

3 Likes

Re: Wisdom Macauley, Annie Idibia's Brother Calls Her Out. Annie & 2face React by maureensylvia(f): 9:34am On Mar 31, 2022
Ohwell

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Headies: Davido And Cynthia Morgan Clash / Timi Dakolo Celebrates His Wife, Busola Dakolo’s Birthday / Chris Brown Reacts To Libya Slave Trade

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.