Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,894 members, 7,824,745 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:35 PM

Photos From The Terrorist Attacks On Radisson Blu Hotel, Mali - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Photos From The Terrorist Attacks On Radisson Blu Hotel, Mali (44850 Views)

Mali Welcomes Mamoudou Gassama As A Hero (Photos) / Mali's Hotel Attack; Terrorist Freeing Those Who Could Recite The Quran. / 170 People Hostage In Mali, At Radisson Blu Hotel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From The Terrorist Attacks On Radisson Blu Hotel, Mali by Nobody: 2:21pm On Nov 20, 2015
Re: Photos From The Terrorist Attacks On Radisson Blu Hotel, Mali by Guyman02: 2:21pm On Nov 20, 2015
Fighting ISIS

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From The Terrorist Attacks On Radisson Blu Hotel, Mali by fart: 2:21pm On Nov 20, 2015
Chai, Mali is an ugly place.
Re: Photos From The Terrorist Attacks On Radisson Blu Hotel, Mali by BCISLTD: 2:21pm On Nov 20, 2015
fart:
Chai, Mali is an ugly place.
angry U beat me to it...ugly as hell

2 Likes

Re: Photos From The Terrorist Attacks On Radisson Blu Hotel, Mali by ihatebuhari(f): 2:21pm On Nov 20, 2015
May God destroy Islam
Re: Photos From The Terrorist Attacks On Radisson Blu Hotel, Mali by Stemkay: 2:21pm On Nov 20, 2015
terrorists everywhere..............the beginning of end time.
Re: Photos From The Terrorist Attacks On Radisson Blu Hotel, Mali by Chanchit: 2:22pm On Nov 20, 2015
Even if Dangote is among, he would be free by now, cos I'm sure he would recite the quran.

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Terrorist Attacks On Radisson Blu Hotel, Mali by JumpingChicken(m): 2:22pm On Nov 20, 2015
Islam.
Re: Photos From The Terrorist Attacks On Radisson Blu Hotel, Mali by olasmith10(m): 2:22pm On Nov 20, 2015
Killing just for d fun of it..
Re: Photos From The Terrorist Attacks On Radisson Blu Hotel, Mali by SarahGee: 2:22pm On Nov 20, 2015
Lord save us from the wickedness of this world sad
Re: Photos From The Terrorist Attacks On Radisson Blu Hotel, Mali by AODT(m): 2:23pm On Nov 20, 2015
Holywizard:
how i wish Buhari will be among de victims

Then what makes you different from the terrorists? You are wicked
Re: Photos From The Terrorist Attacks On Radisson Blu Hotel, Mali by hazyfm1: 2:25pm On Nov 20, 2015
Holywizard:
How I wished your dad poured it in a condom sad

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Terrorist Attacks On Radisson Blu Hotel, Mali by alcmene: 2:26pm On Nov 20, 2015
Have you heard the reason they embark on jihad/terrorism undecided

''While Christians will be Singing Praises to God in their Boring Heaven, Muslim Men will be seriously Tearing Virgin Hymens, having sex with One hundred virgins every single day for all eternity in Paradise with Allah'' - Popular Islamic Scholar Brags

2 Likes

Re: Photos From The Terrorist Attacks On Radisson Blu Hotel, Mali by Nathokes(m): 2:26pm On Nov 20, 2015
Where are the low-esteemed Africans who promote PrayforFrance hashtag? we have a terror now, lets see if a hashtag for prayforMali will be created and promoted.

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Terrorist Attacks On Radisson Blu Hotel, Mali by emmeche: 2:26pm On Nov 20, 2015
Na wao
Re: Photos From The Terrorist Attacks On Radisson Blu Hotel, Mali by menix(m): 2:28pm On Nov 20, 2015
Can't Radisoon Blu help the govt with that road..
Re: Photos From The Terrorist Attacks On Radisson Blu Hotel, Mali by cyril700(m): 2:28pm On Nov 20, 2015
dangote suppose dey dia but God save am.
Re: Photos From The Terrorist Attacks On Radisson Blu Hotel, Mali by eunisam: 2:28pm On Nov 20, 2015
The same people all the time
Re: Photos From The Terrorist Attacks On Radisson Blu Hotel, Mali by boujaye: 2:29pm On Nov 20, 2015
Holywizard:
but buhari does't sleep in 5 star hotels, that is too gorgeous and expensive for him. buhari can go to inns, motels and beer pallor.
Re: Photos From The Terrorist Attacks On Radisson Blu Hotel, Mali by adenijiayo(m): 2:29pm On Nov 20, 2015
Apologies for this, your original fada
Holywizard:
. No matter the reason, neva u wish people dead except they are the witches from your village.
Re: Photos From The Terrorist Attacks On Radisson Blu Hotel, Mali by sonnie10: 2:30pm On Nov 20, 2015
The policeman standing inside the blue truck in the third picture looks hungry.
Re: Photos From The Terrorist Attacks On Radisson Blu Hotel, Mali by InvertedHammer: 2:30pm On Nov 20, 2015
/
Some of them will come online to say that Muslims are not terrorists.

They are all terrorists.

The ones you see around preaching peace are just deceiving the people to afford them the opportunity for surprise attack.

None of the attackers is on the most wanted list. They are regular folks until their imams call them to duty.
Be wary of Muslims around you. Keep an eye on them. They are not friends.
/

2 Likes

Re: Photos From The Terrorist Attacks On Radisson Blu Hotel, Mali by okey4reel(m): 2:31pm On Nov 20, 2015
Holywizard:
you are a big fool...how I wish your father will b among...idiot

2 Likes

Re: Photos From The Terrorist Attacks On Radisson Blu Hotel, Mali by Oche211(m): 2:32pm On Nov 20, 2015
Holywizard:
u re one of d problems of humanity. Get a life b4 u get 2 d point of no redemption.
Re: Photos From The Terrorist Attacks On Radisson Blu Hotel, Mali by braine(m): 2:32pm On Nov 20, 2015
Holywizard:

Things can't be well for you this way.
Re: Photos From The Terrorist Attacks On Radisson Blu Hotel, Mali by nikkyshyne(f): 2:32pm On Nov 20, 2015
It is official. Terrorism is a job!
Re: Photos From The Terrorist Attacks On Radisson Blu Hotel, Mali by Brightology2(m): 2:34pm On Nov 20, 2015
Holywizard:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

China Bans Muslim Officials From Observing Ramadan / President Biden Appears To Fall Asleep During COP26 Summit In U.K (Pics, Video) / Senator George Theuri Posts Half-Unclad Picture Of Him And His Wife On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.