Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,778 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:42 AM

Photos From The Terrorist Attacks On Radisson Blu Hotel, Mali - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Photos From The Terrorist Attacks On Radisson Blu Hotel, Mali (44840 Views)

Mali Welcomes Mamoudou Gassama As A Hero (Photos) / Mali's Hotel Attack; Terrorist Freeing Those Who Could Recite The Quran. / 170 People Hostage In Mali, At Radisson Blu Hotel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From The Terrorist Attacks On Radisson Blu Hotel, Mali by JayJustus(m): 8:07pm On Nov 20, 2015
MrsPhyno:
Pity. God save them all. I've known four Malians in my whole life, all guys. Taller than Goliath and darker than licorice. Because of them I'm under the impression that Malians are the tallest people in Africa...... Correct me if I'm wrong?

i disagree... south sudanese are the tallest from my research... tall, thin and black like old engine oil...hahahahahahaha
Re: Photos From The Terrorist Attacks On Radisson Blu Hotel, Mali by tdayof(m): 8:11pm On Nov 20, 2015
JayJustus:

i disagree... south sudanese are the tallest from my research... tall, thin and black like old engine oil...hahahahahahaha
gbam agreed..
Re: Photos From The Terrorist Attacks On Radisson Blu Hotel, Mali by currentbrands(m): 8:45pm On Nov 20, 2015
Holywizard:
how i wish Buhari will be among de victims

What a petty and senseless thing to say!.......Grow up dude!!
Re: Photos From The Terrorist Attacks On Radisson Blu Hotel, Mali by AustinX(m): 9:21pm On Nov 20, 2015
i feel say dangote received a message concerning the attack before he left. after all na them be major sponsor .
Re: Photos From The Terrorist Attacks On Radisson Blu Hotel, Mali by lonelydora: 11:33pm On Nov 20, 2015
Holywizard:

He is my president, your president, our president. You cant change that. Show some love bros.

The world goes round and you may be the next victim.
Re: Photos From The Terrorist Attacks On Radisson Blu Hotel, Mali by Ekaka1(m): 1:29am On Nov 21, 2015
phemmyutd:

How i wish you and your family were there
You are even worse
People like you should never be left with a gun near you when you're angry....true
Re: Photos From The Terrorist Attacks On Radisson Blu Hotel, Mali by Slama09jnr(m): 3:41am On Nov 21, 2015
Holywizard:
den u wish any of ur family members among # negative opinion brings evil mind. Attahi try and be human for once
Re: Photos From The Terrorist Attacks On Radisson Blu Hotel, Mali by Slama09jnr(m): 3:46am On Nov 21, 2015
chynie:
if to say mohammed died as a kid, the world would have been a safer place
if to say? Terrorism as been from inception.. Ppl faking it wif religion is dia own headache.. Islam preach peace and not violence.. U need to be baptized by ur pastor again
Re: Photos From The Terrorist Attacks On Radisson Blu Hotel, Mali by shynrichies(m): 6:37am On Nov 21, 2015
chynie:
if to say mohammed died as a kid, the world would have been a safer place

how i equally wished you died when your parent gave birth to u
Re: Photos From The Terrorist Attacks On Radisson Blu Hotel, Mali by Boyooosa(m): 9:53am On Nov 21, 2015
Holywizard:
Bro, u badt gan!
Re: Photos From The Terrorist Attacks On Radisson Blu Hotel, Mali by chynie: 10:56am On Nov 21, 2015
Slama09jnr:
if to say? Terrorism as been from inception.. Ppl faking it wif religion is dia own headache.. Islam preach peace and not violence.. U need to be baptized by ur pastor again
islam preach peace yet mohammed killed so many people before his death and many more through his zealous followers. stop lying to yourself islam is a killer religion

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Israel vs Hezbollah/Lebanon / King Charles III Diagnosed With Cancer / President Biden Appears To Fall Asleep During COP26 Summit In U.K (Pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.