Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,537 members, 7,823,340 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:56 AM

Dead Body Of 105 Soldiers Killed By Bh Today, For The Lien, Burutai - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dead Body Of 105 Soldiers Killed By Bh Today, For The Lien, Burutai (25654 Views)

See The Animal Soldiers Killed In Sambisa Forest & What They Did With It(photos) / Evidence That The First Rescue Chibok Girl Was Kidnapped By BH / Fani-Kayode Writes On The ''Killing Of 105 Soldiers By Boko Haram'' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Go Down)

Dead Body Of 105 Soldiers Killed By Bh Today, For The Lien, Burutai by Money40: 3:15pm On Nov 20, 2015
Remember when I said burutai the snake charming, press up doing monkey is a lien liar some called me names, today my class mate who serves in Nigeria army sent me this, I have told him to quit the zoo army, I pray he does, may God guide you brother, amen

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dead Body Of 105 Soldiers Killed By Bh Today, For The Lien, Burutai by TechRev: 3:17pm On Nov 20, 2015
is this real??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dead Body Of 105 Soldiers Killed By Bh Today, For The Lien, Burutai by dunsman(f): 3:17pm On Nov 20, 2015
shocked shocked
Re: Dead Body Of 105 Soldiers Killed By Bh Today, For The Lien, Burutai by olamonsor2: 3:19pm On Nov 20, 2015
Jesus
Re: Dead Body Of 105 Soldiers Killed By Bh Today, For The Lien, Burutai by papaejima1: 3:19pm On Nov 20, 2015
I think these soldiers are Nigerian from their camo.

Jesus, what have we got ourselves into?

And hope this is not a chemical weapon attack?

And shebi Nyesom Wike just said the soldiers were dead and not missing, but we didn't believe him.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dead Body Of 105 Soldiers Killed By Bh Today, For The Lien, Burutai by Mathematical(f): 3:20pm On Nov 20, 2015
Hmmm..how real is this news.. .you guys shouldn't be spreading false news...

Source: your class mate in the army
Smh for you

12 Likes

Re: Dead Body Of 105 Soldiers Killed By Bh Today, For The Lien, Burutai by tayebest(m): 3:20pm On Nov 20, 2015
TechRev:
is this real??
...and you really wana believe the stoopid certified dunce OP? undecided

9 Likes

Re: Dead Body Of 105 Soldiers Killed By Bh Today, For The Lien, Burutai by doctokwus: 3:21pm On Nov 20, 2015
It's not in my place to show your foolishness.
Within the next minutes,i know your outright stupidity will be shown by others.
Since I know this thread will be taken down and u banned for a longtime,i only advice u let go of hate and lies. 4 yrs is damn too long to be filled with hate and be concocting lies.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dead Body Of 105 Soldiers Killed By Bh Today, For The Lien, Burutai by tomakint: 3:22pm On Nov 20, 2015
Money40:
Remember when I said burutai the snake charming, press up doing monkey is a lien liar some called me names, today my class mate who serves in Nigeria army sent me this, I have told him to quit the zoo army, I pray he does, may God guide you obinna
Na real snake charming press-up doing monkey grin grin

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dead Body Of 105 Soldiers Killed By Bh Today, For The Lien, Burutai by Nobody: 3:22pm On Nov 20, 2015
Money40:
Remember when I said burutai the snake charming, press up doing monkey is a lien liar some called me names, today my class mate who serves in Nigeria army sent me this, I have told him to quit the zoo army, I pray he does, may God guide you obinna

MEHNNNN shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

If that you guy is IGBO then he is an Animal in the ZOO...its better to die for Biafra thna to die for the ZOO...damn cry cry cry cry

Lalasticlala this is FP thing

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dead Body Of 105 Soldiers Killed By Bh Today, For The Lien, Burutai by openmine(m): 3:23pm On Nov 20, 2015
Ohh my God is this real?? shocked shocked shocked shocked
this can set a country on fire ohhh shocked
these deaths are just too much sad

2 Likes

Re: Dead Body Of 105 Soldiers Killed By Bh Today, For The Lien, Burutai by Nobody: 3:24pm On Nov 20, 2015
Oh my.... Poor soldiers... Rip
Re: Dead Body Of 105 Soldiers Killed By Bh Today, For The Lien, Burutai by skipofem(f): 3:24pm On Nov 20, 2015
God protect us
Re: Dead Body Of 105 Soldiers Killed By Bh Today, For The Lien, Burutai by Nobody: 3:24pm On Nov 20, 2015
doctokwus:
Since I know this thread will be taken down and u banned for a longtime,i only advice u let go of hate and lies. 4 yrs is damn too long to be filled with hate and be concocting lies.

See how ur deceiving urself in broad daylight

14 Likes

Re: Dead Body Of 105 Soldiers Killed By Bh Today, For The Lien, Burutai by Gamechanger: 3:25pm On Nov 20, 2015
doctokwus:

You are speaking in parables sir .
And what has 4 years got to do with this

8 Likes

Re: Dead Body Of 105 Soldiers Killed By Bh Today, For The Lien, Burutai by Nobody: 3:25pm On Nov 20, 2015
Lalasticlala
Re: Dead Body Of 105 Soldiers Killed By Bh Today, For The Lien, Burutai by bokohalal(m): 3:25pm On Nov 20, 2015
So,they are not missing again?
Re: Dead Body Of 105 Soldiers Killed By Bh Today, For The Lien, Burutai by chifreke(f): 3:26pm On Nov 20, 2015
Jesus!
Re: Dead Body Of 105 Soldiers Killed By Bh Today, For The Lien, Burutai by ZKOSOSO(m): 3:26pm On Nov 20, 2015
Well......... am speechless!!
One part of me says it's not true, it's photoshop......
Another part of me says it's well ooo!
Re: Dead Body Of 105 Soldiers Killed By Bh Today, For The Lien, Burutai by seunmsg(m): 3:27pm On Nov 20, 2015
Money40:

How did your friend get this picture?

Money40:
from your ass

The OP is a lying bastard. When terrorist take pictures in their camp, they release it on social media to aid their propaganda. When a Nigerian soldier claims to have exclusive pictures taken by terrorists in their camp, he is either a member of the terrorist group or a great sympathiser of their cause. OP and his soldier friend should explain how they got the picture if indeed, it's the picture of the allegedly missing soldiers.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dead Body Of 105 Soldiers Killed By Bh Today, For The Lien, Burutai by Nobody: 3:27pm On Nov 20, 2015
Source Anyone that believes this OP is duller than the Great Baboon in COngo.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dead Body Of 105 Soldiers Killed By Bh Today, For The Lien, Burutai by talktrue1(m): 3:27pm On Nov 20, 2015
God save your people!
Re: Dead Body Of 105 Soldiers Killed By Bh Today, For The Lien, Burutai by Nobody: 3:27pm On Nov 20, 2015
doctokwus:

You think you can decieve everybody all the time....

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dead Body Of 105 Soldiers Killed By Bh Today, For The Lien, Burutai by jmaine: 3:29pm On Nov 20, 2015
I Want to believe this is a sad lie. angry

1 Like

Re: Dead Body Of 105 Soldiers Killed By Bh Today, For The Lien, Burutai by papaejima1: 3:29pm On Nov 20, 2015
Am hoping someone can prove this photo wrong

Where are our sleuths?
please dig, dig and tunnel thru the web, tell me this is a lie.

Give us a link to show this is not true.

Am overwhelmed.

1 Like

Re: Dead Body Of 105 Soldiers Killed By Bh Today, For The Lien, Burutai by gost: 3:29pm On Nov 20, 2015
DURING THE LAST GENERAL ELECTION THE YORUBA DOMINATED MEDIA TOGETHER WITH APC MADE IT LOOK LIKE IT WAS JONATHAN MISS RULE AND THE SO CALLED "CLUELESSNESS" THAT WAS CAUSING BOKOHARAM TO FLOURISH.
THEY MADE GOLIBLE NIGERIA YOUTHS TO BELIEVE THAT ONCE JONATHAN EXITS POWER AND BUHARI TAKES OVER NIGERIA WILL AUTOMATICALLY TURN TO A DEVELOPED NATION.
FAST FORWARD SIX MONTHS AFTER BUHARI TOOK OVER NIGERIA IS WORSE AND THEIR LIES KEEP STEERING THEM ON THEIR FACES. THANKGOD JONATHAN STEPED ASIDE PEACEFULLY, AND BUHARI IS HAVING A TASTE OF HIS OWN MEDICINE.
AS IT STANDS NIGERIA IF FINISHED.
DIVISION IS EMMINENT. NIGER REPUBLIC HAS JUST MIRACULOUSLY REMINDED US THAT THE 1914 BRITISH AMALGAMATION HAS EXPIRED. AND THEY ARE TAKING SOME PARTS OF KOGI UNCHALLENGE.
BIAFRA HAS COME AND THERE IS NO STOPING US.
HOUSA AND YORUBA, PLEASE OWN YOUR LYING COUNTRY.

21 Likes

Re: Dead Body Of 105 Soldiers Killed By Bh Today, For The Lien, Burutai by 9niceguy(m): 3:29pm On Nov 20, 2015
Mhen! This is so serious o. What's the solution now if terrorist can be getting rid of our galant sodiers this way. Nigeria is in soup o

1 Like

Re: Dead Body Of 105 Soldiers Killed By Bh Today, For The Lien, Burutai by doctokwus: 3:30pm On Nov 20, 2015
kaycid77:

You think you can decieve everybody all the time....
If at this your age, u can allow online touts deceive u with lies that even kids can sniff out, then I pity your life.

3 Likes

Re: Dead Body Of 105 Soldiers Killed By Bh Today, For The Lien, Burutai by Nobody: 3:31pm On Nov 20, 2015
SirWere:
Source Anyone that believes this OP is duller than the Great Baboon in COngo.

MUMU you didnt read his friend in the army sent him the pix.... of course the Army will never make this public

8 Likes

Re: Dead Body Of 105 Soldiers Killed By Bh Today, For The Lien, Burutai by xmich(m): 3:31pm On Nov 20, 2015
Money40:
Remember when I said burutai the snake charming, press up doing monkey is a lien liar some called me names, today my class mate who serves in Nigeria army sent me this, I have told him to quit the zoo army, I pray he does, may God guide you brother

Please,our people in Nigeria army need to quit,he should come back home ooooh.

Our brother di anti mkpa,dooooo

5 Likes

Re: Dead Body Of 105 Soldiers Killed By Bh Today, For The Lien, Burutai by Nobody: 3:32pm On Nov 20, 2015
doctokwus:

If at this your age, u can allow online touts deceive u with lies that even kids can sniff out, then I pity your life.

Now tell me what is lie about this picture,.... prove it or hide ur face in shame

13 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7)

55 African Beauty Queens Storm Owerri. Trailed By Angry Reactions / 2019: Kwankwaso Visits Goodluck Jonathan In Abuja (Photos) / Magu Vs Malami: A Drunkard That Got Married To A Prostitute By Buhari Olanrewaju

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.