Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,998 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:01 AM

Woman Allegedly Killed By Her Husband's Brothers...they Butchered Her [G.PHOTOS] - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Allegedly Killed By Her Husband's Brothers...they Butchered Her [G.PHOTOS] (87292 Views)

Killers Of Missing Charity Aiyedogbon Arrested, Reveal How They Butchered Her / Pregnant Woman Allegedly Beaten To Death By Her Husband On Xmas Day. Photos / Photos Of The Woman That Butchered Her Husband In Ogun After They Had Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Allegedly Killed By Her Husband's Brothers...they Butchered Her [G.PHOTOS] by taiyejames: 7:36pm On Nov 20, 2015
Surely i know say nah dem dem, Biafra people.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Allegedly Killed By Her Husband's Brothers...they Butchered Her [G.PHOTOS] by donwise1(m): 7:36pm On Nov 20, 2015
This is too bad
Re: Woman Allegedly Killed By Her Husband's Brothers...they Butchered Her [G.PHOTOS] by WIZGUY69(m): 7:37pm On Nov 20, 2015
Are those men human or monster I mean mere looking at it from my PC's screen is scary.
Re: Woman Allegedly Killed By Her Husband's Brothers...they Butchered Her [G.PHOTOS] by TeeSeven(m): 7:37pm On Nov 20, 2015
Me I no come here come check any name oh....#NameCheckers BEWARE!
Re: Woman Allegedly Killed By Her Husband's Brothers...they Butchered Her [G.PHOTOS] by dake40(m): 7:37pm On Nov 20, 2015
Ants are better than some people
Re: Woman Allegedly Killed By Her Husband's Brothers...they Butchered Her [G.PHOTOS] by Eboh4z: 7:37pm On Nov 20, 2015
End time Brother in law
Re: Woman Allegedly Killed By Her Husband's Brothers...they Butchered Her [G.PHOTOS] by akingbatope: 7:37pm On Nov 20, 2015
onyedikachukwue:
K end time things
God Almighty dis is too much oooo
Re: Woman Allegedly Killed By Her Husband's Brothers...they Butchered Her [G.PHOTOS] by tuna4servi(m): 7:37pm On Nov 20, 2015
Where are we going in dis country?
Re: Woman Allegedly Killed By Her Husband's Brothers...they Butchered Her [G.PHOTOS] by dejavubobo1(m): 7:38pm On Nov 20, 2015
SirLegal:
This is BARBARIC and GRUESOME. Purely, Man's Inhumanity to fellow man.

R.I.P to the dead.

VALAR MORGHULLIS
Valar dorthreqlis... All men must die
Re: Woman Allegedly Killed By Her Husband's Brothers...they Butchered Her [G.PHOTOS] by k1centy: 7:39pm On Nov 20, 2015
R.I.P to the dead. I can hardly wait to see the position where Nigeria's crime rate ranks in the world presently.
Re: Woman Allegedly Killed By Her Husband's Brothers...they Butchered Her [G.PHOTOS] by adesegun121(m): 7:40pm On Nov 20, 2015
Omo ibo again

Ani oloriburuku ni awon people yi..

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Allegedly Killed By Her Husband's Brothers...they Butchered Her [G.PHOTOS] by Zico5(m): 7:40pm On Nov 20, 2015
Igbo get liver I tell u. Always afraid of them, what on earth can make me to descend on my fellow human like this. I wonder how biafra will look like. Very greedy, selfish and wicked tribe.

17 Likes

Re: Woman Allegedly Killed By Her Husband's Brothers...they Butchered Her [G.PHOTOS] by adjoviomole(m): 7:40pm On Nov 20, 2015
In the last days iniquity shall abound
Re: Woman Allegedly Killed By Her Husband's Brothers...they Butchered Her [G.PHOTOS] by Nobody: 7:40pm On Nov 20, 2015
What are my eyes seeing. yeah im totaly speechless
Re: Woman Allegedly Killed By Her Husband's Brothers...they Butchered Her [G.PHOTOS] by Nobody: 7:41pm On Nov 20, 2015
This is the worst have seen
Re: Woman Allegedly Killed By Her Husband's Brothers...they Butchered Her [G.PHOTOS] by Bambless1(m): 7:41pm On Nov 20, 2015
O MY GOD!!!
Re: Woman Allegedly Killed By Her Husband's Brothers...they Butchered Her [G.PHOTOS] by runsgirl: 7:41pm On Nov 20, 2015
wow.

This is serious. Why are people wicked.
Re: Woman Allegedly Killed By Her Husband's Brothers...they Butchered Her [G.PHOTOS] by dammytosh: 7:42pm On Nov 20, 2015
Speechless.

What a generation !
Re: Woman Allegedly Killed By Her Husband's Brothers...they Butchered Her [G.PHOTOS] by Ndeewonu: 7:43pm On Nov 20, 2015
This is gruesome!
What is the world today turning into?
Where was her hubby when this happened?
What did she do to deserve this?
Re: Woman Allegedly Killed By Her Husband's Brothers...they Butchered Her [G.PHOTOS] by Abeyjide: 7:44pm On Nov 20, 2015
no difference between the muderer and boko haram. The heart of man is desperately wicked.there are many insane people walking around like normal human being.God will keep delivering us from them all.nemesis will surely catch up with them.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Allegedly Killed By Her Husband's Brothers...they Butchered Her [G.PHOTOS] by festusfeezy(m): 7:44pm On Nov 20, 2015
Jesuuuuuuuuuuuu!

What
Re: Woman Allegedly Killed By Her Husband's Brothers...they Butchered Her [G.PHOTOS] by madgoat(m): 7:44pm On Nov 20, 2015
God have mercy shocked shocked
Re: Woman Allegedly Killed By Her Husband's Brothers...they Butchered Her [G.PHOTOS] by Nobody: 7:45pm On Nov 20, 2015
Am not being tribalistic here, but Anambra are too involved in Butchering humans.
Two years ago butchered dead bodies were seen floating on Amensea river, this afternoon it was reported that two vigilantes butchered a man to be used for ritual.
Ndi Anambra! Ogini Kwanu?

4 Likes

Re: Woman Allegedly Killed By Her Husband's Brothers...they Butchered Her [G.PHOTOS] by Eziokwu1: 7:46pm On Nov 20, 2015
WTF!!!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked angry angry angry

angry
Re: Woman Allegedly Killed By Her Husband's Brothers...they Butchered Her [G.PHOTOS] by Nobody: 7:46pm On Nov 20, 2015
Despite the name ONYE'EGBU... .
What's really happening..?

For the 1ST time I will be shedding Tears on nairaland
Abeg, I wan join DSS.. ..
Re: Woman Allegedly Killed By Her Husband's Brothers...they Butchered Her [G.PHOTOS] by iomoge2(f): 7:46pm On Nov 20, 2015
Lord have mercy
Re: Woman Allegedly Killed By Her Husband's Brothers...they Butchered Her [G.PHOTOS] by Enesi47: 7:46pm On Nov 20, 2015
runsgirl:
wow.

This is serious. Why are people wicked.
wicked Biafra, why are they still using Nigeria passport ?

1 Like

Re: Woman Allegedly Killed By Her Husband's Brothers...they Butchered Her [G.PHOTOS] by mazizitonene(m): 7:47pm On Nov 20, 2015
Lawd have mercy......this is barbaric....gruesome!....disturbing pictures....oh lawd!.....the perpetrators of this dastardly act should be given very slow death with cutlass...mutilating their bodies gradually, bit by bit till they die.....shiiii mehn!
But then...this may be karma....who knows........
Re: Woman Allegedly Killed By Her Husband's Brothers...they Butchered Her [G.PHOTOS] by collinsJn(m): 7:47pm On Nov 20, 2015
oatzeal:
[warning: very graphic photos] : Woman allegedly killed by her husband's brothers...they butchered her
[img]http://3.bp..com/-67f6xPXZXn8/Vk9ZluhjgSI/AAAAAAAHYgA/BbpUEB2s9RI/s1600/00.jpg[/img]

A reader just sent me this story. Claims her sister was murdered by her husband's brothers who are on the run right now. His story below and the extremely graphic pics after the cut...*viewer discretion advised*. The big question is; where was her husband when this happened? Story below..

[img]http://2.bp..com/-swrESatkNp8/Vk9ZmRlDflI/AAAAAAAHYgI/YeU-BgB9kVQ/s1600/1.jpg[/img]
Mr. Praise Ismail Onye and Mr. Azubike Onyejegbu who both hail from Oba Idemili South LGA, in Anambra, have been declared "Wanted" by The Nigerian Police Force, for the murder of Mrs. Nkechi Onyejegbu. The incident happened on Friday 6th, November 2015, in her house shortly after she came back from an event she attended with her husband. The two younger brothers of her husband used cutlass and other weapons to attack her.

[img]http://2.bp..com/-cZ5MR-nhnQM/Vk9ZoDEhdtI/AAAAAAAHYgc/hiF2tO2VXF4/s1600/d.jpg[/img]

[img]http://3.bp..com/-g5ejWeHoGYY/Vk9ZoldkhQI/AAAAAAAHYgg/mHZeJPQP5D8/s1600/e.jpg[/img]

[img]http://2.bp..com/-zl8-XbautPk/Vk9ZrJyiasI/AAAAAAAHYhE/m7rd058Q72s/s1600/i.jpg[/img]

[img]http://2.bp..com/-bF14ydHAA2Q/Vk9ZppcsPBI/AAAAAAAHYg0/S7_gn1ow0QU/s1600/g.jpg[/img]

Below are the men who allegedly murdered the woman

[img]http://3.bp..com/--k20bpMx_0I/Vk9aGXUGt5I/AAAAAAAHYhQ/-HEpAp7Y2VM/s640/2.png[/img]

[img]http://1.bp..com/-Kao0KGBGYNI/Vk9aGADrgMI/AAAAAAAHYhM/TF6k4JWw80k/s640/1.png[/img]

http://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2015/11/woman-allegedly-killed-by-her-husbands.html?m=1

In My own Oba? This can't True. Lemme Place a call. *Grim* Grim* Jesus!! My Wife just Confirmed It. *Speechless*

1 Like

Re: Woman Allegedly Killed By Her Husband's Brothers...they Butchered Her [G.PHOTOS] by Nobody: 7:47pm On Nov 20, 2015
Chai
Re: Woman Allegedly Killed By Her Husband's Brothers...they Butchered Her [G.PHOTOS] by Uncletony(m): 7:47pm On Nov 20, 2015
How can u name someone ''ISMAIL'' & expect something less.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Husband Kills Wife In Jigawa For Denying Him Sex Days After Their Wedding / UNIBEN Student Poisons Fellow Students (photos) - Bishop10 / Israel: 16-Year-Old Girl Gang-Raped By 30 Men In A Hotel, Sparks Outrage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.