Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,891 members, 7,814,014 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

Woman Allegedly Killed By Her Husband's Brothers...they Butchered Her [G.PHOTOS] - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Allegedly Killed By Her Husband's Brothers...they Butchered Her [G.PHOTOS] (87260 Views)

Killers Of Missing Charity Aiyedogbon Arrested, Reveal How They Butchered Her / Pregnant Woman Allegedly Beaten To Death By Her Husband On Xmas Day. Photos / Photos Of The Woman That Butchered Her Husband In Ogun After They Had Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Allegedly Killed By Her Husband's Brothers...they Butchered Her [G.PHOTOS] by iamphill: 11:03pm On Nov 20, 2015
Big question where was the husband when d slaughtering happened?
Re: Woman Allegedly Killed By Her Husband's Brothers...they Butchered Her [G.PHOTOS] by nicerichard05: 11:05pm On Nov 20, 2015
auntysimbiat:

TOO BAD .. WHY IS THIS HIGH CRIME RATE ALL OVER THE WORLD THESE DAYS

Eediot! undecided after scrolling fast so I wouldn't see the pic, den u had to quote the full topic. To comment dis rubbish, abi d pic nor horror reach for ur eyes? undecided cry kiss

4 Likes

Re: Woman Allegedly Killed By Her Husband's Brothers...they Butchered Her [G.PHOTOS] by focus7: 11:13pm On Nov 20, 2015
Igbos claimed that other regions hate them whereas real hate exist between them, I just wonder how would live together if their biafra dream is ever actualised.

3 Likes

Re: Woman Allegedly Killed By Her Husband's Brothers...they Butchered Her [G.PHOTOS] by babafirst(m): 11:16pm On Nov 20, 2015
How are these two butchers different from Boko Haram terrorists ?

1 Like

Re: Woman Allegedly Killed By Her Husband's Brothers...they Butchered Her [G.PHOTOS] by krismars(m): 11:16pm On Nov 20, 2015
My body don dey scratch me o...Haba y evil?
Re: Woman Allegedly Killed By Her Husband's Brothers...they Butchered Her [G.PHOTOS] by lovely17(m): 11:16pm On Nov 20, 2015
Whats their motive and who's that standing over useful evidence? is that girl in the picture also wanted?
Re: Woman Allegedly Killed By Her Husband's Brothers...they Butchered Her [G.PHOTOS] by punta(f): 11:16pm On Nov 20, 2015
I opened this post at 8.47pm this evening and after the initial shock I have made some calls to ascertain if there is a mistake somewhere but alas it is the same Nkechi I know. I remember asking her on several occasions why she was with Godfrey Onyejegbu and she kept saying he was good to her.

He hardly spent money on you. Everything was a struggle and you kept up with the charade that all was well. I saw through it all but I had to respect your relationship by not pushing you to open up or leave him. I couldn't understand his indifference towards you, his supposed wife. I just couldn't comprehend it. You always told me how violent and fetish Azubike and Pascal were. You had several altercations with them and Godfrey always played the ostritch.

Now they have killed you and Godfrey wasn't there but he was in the village with you. After all you have passed through in this life you still died a gruesome death. You didn't deserve this. You are a good woman that made wrong choices, is that enough to earn you this fate? You were your mother's only daughter, her only hope. Does she deserve this?

Nkechi, even if Godfrey wasn't part of the plan, he indirectly caused your death by exposing you to his psychopathic brothers. Your family is poor so they believe they can get away with this. May peace elude him and may a fate worse than death befall your killers.

12 Likes

Re: Woman Allegedly Killed By Her Husband's Brothers...they Butchered Her [G.PHOTOS] by binbass(m): 11:26pm On Nov 20, 2015
This guy is a terrorist!
Re: Woman Allegedly Killed By Her Husband's Brothers...they Butchered Her [G.PHOTOS] by Fourwinds: 11:26pm On Nov 20, 2015
God.!!! this murderers will never see peace throughout their life time... their future be dim and sicknesses shall envelop them.. their reward always disappointment.. misery shall be their final end

1 Like

Re: Woman Allegedly Killed By Her Husband's Brothers...they Butchered Her [G.PHOTOS] by Fourwinds: 11:38pm On Nov 20, 2015
HIbreed:
i understand your theory. If you are a driver carrying 18 passengers,and it happened someone was crossing your lane at very close range and you are at a high speed,. Would you match the break and kill the whole 18 passengers or would you decide to ram one person to save the life of the 18 passengers. Such might be the situation here,who knows.
excuse me.!!! this is not a bus and passengers neither pedestrian.. even if this woman is a witch., no one has d rite to murder her this way..

1 Like

Re: Woman Allegedly Killed By Her Husband's Brothers...they Butchered Her [G.PHOTOS] by Sanchase: 11:40pm On Nov 20, 2015
undecided
Re: Woman Allegedly Killed By Her Husband's Brothers...they Butchered Her [G.PHOTOS] by Sanchase: 11:41pm On Nov 20, 2015
I sympathize with the victim, the mother and well wishers.

I read your comment and it seems you know the victim in person. I would like to know which state the crime took place, it is a cruel incident and very sad indeed. You mentioned her mother will have to bear all this, such a sad moment for her.

Do you have a non graphic image of the victim so i can organize a fund raising campaign on her behalf and present it as condolence for the heartbroken mother. I would also, like to get in touch with you to discuss on reaching the family, if she has any brothers and see how they intend to pursue the case. There are so many ways to track down people like this and surely they will face the full force of the law.

Pls drop me an email on sammy.danny@yahoo.co.uk

punta:
I opened this post at 8.47pm this evening and after the initial shock I have made some calls to ascertain if there is a mistake somewhere but alas it is the same Nkechi I know. I remember asking her on several occasions why she was with Godfrey Onyejegbu and she kept saying he was good to her.

He hardly spent money on you. Everything was a struggle and you kept up with the charade that all was well. I saw through it all but I had to respect your relationship by not pushing you to open up or leave him. I couldn't understand his indifference towards you, his supposed wife. I just couldn't comprehend it. You always told me how violent and fetish Azubike and Pascal were. You had several altercations with them and Godfrey always played the ostritch.

Now they have killed you and Godfrey wasn't there but he was in the village with you. After all you have passed through in this life you still died a gruesome death. You didn't deserve this. You are a good woman that made wrong choices, is that enough to earn you this fate? You were your mother's only daughter, her only hope. Does she deserve this?

Nkechi, even if Godfrey wasn't part of the plan, he indirectly caused your death by exposing you to his psychopathic brothers. Your family is poor so they believe they can get away with this. May peace elude him and may a fate worse than death befall your killers.

3 Likes

Re: Woman Allegedly Killed By Her Husband's Brothers...they Butchered Her [G.PHOTOS] by Fourwinds: 11:48pm On Nov 20, 2015
otiigba1:
her soul? undecidedYea! Right! So were is her soul? And what can a dead persons soul do? Nothing!, I say
u say her soul cannt do nothing....ok let me tell u this.. think of someone u know dat has commited such offense... deir days are always troubled...please ask them if they wiil talk...d truth is dat nature will always balance itself out...

d problem with humans is dat dey forget easily... if a person kills., a life from dat family will also be taken somehow anyhow

1 Like

Re: Woman Allegedly Killed By Her Husband's Brothers...they Butchered Her [G.PHOTOS] by geebehn(m): 11:52pm On Nov 20, 2015
Oh God! what's this?
Re: Woman Allegedly Killed By Her Husband's Brothers...they Butchered Her [G.PHOTOS] by AsanwaKC(f): 11:58pm On Nov 20, 2015
what a horrible way to die..RIP to the dead...no matter what no one deserve this...but on a second thought,could it be that the guy is struggling, tolling and risking his life in maleshia...sending money home and his brother and wife lavished it....now he's back with all hope gone hopeless...but all the same that shouldn't be a reason to kill. My Lord! I rest my case.
Re: Woman Allegedly Killed By Her Husband's Brothers...they Butchered Her [G.PHOTOS] by calabardick(m): 11:59pm On Nov 20, 2015
cultist everywhere in nigeria
Re: Woman Allegedly Killed By Her Husband's Brothers...they Butchered Her [G.PHOTOS] by hpk(m): 12:01am On Nov 21, 2015
ah big fuckery dis!!! WTF!!! mi know seh di law gwan catch up wid dem. blaadclaat!!!
Re: Woman Allegedly Killed By Her Husband's Brothers...they Butchered Her [G.PHOTOS] by Viktor1983(m): 12:08am On Nov 21, 2015
focus7:
Igbos claimed that other regions hate them whereas real hate exist between them, I just wonder how would live together if their biafra dream is ever actualised.

Some one was murdered gruesomely and all you could chip in here is this?
Forget stereotypes , there are sick folks everywhere.
In Africa, in Europe and every other place.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Allegedly Killed By Her Husband's Brothers...they Butchered Her [G.PHOTOS] by KingsleyCEO: 12:34am On Nov 21, 2015
not all animals are in the zoo. they must be sent to the zoo where they belong. may her soul rest in peace.
Re: Woman Allegedly Killed By Her Husband's Brothers...they Butchered Her [G.PHOTOS] by Nobody: 12:35am On Nov 21, 2015
How sick does it gethell would b too cool for the brainless beasts
Re: Woman Allegedly Killed By Her Husband's Brothers...they Butchered Her [G.PHOTOS] by Nobody: 12:38am On Nov 21, 2015
i am going to 40 started making millions of naira since 2001 both friends and girls have had a share of blindfolding me all these while, led me towards downfall and now they want to stand shoulder taller and bigger than me by all means forgetting the kindness i have shown them all along. i would do this to any bittch or any 4king body who dear to rip me again without thinking twice right now that i know the way the world people are. people should choose ther maga well. not everybody you can cheat and go free. angry

SHE SAW IT COMING. even her co conspirator had confirmed it here while ago in her comment.

that been said, RIP abi na BRB to the dead

AsanwaKC:
what a horrible way to die..RIP to the dead...no matter what no one deserve this...but on a second thought,could it be that the guy is struggling, tolling and risking his life in maleshia...sending money home and his brother and wife lavished it....now he's back with all hope gone hopeless...but all the same that shouldn't be a reason to kill. My Lord! I rest my case.
Re: Woman Allegedly Killed By Her Husband's Brothers...they Butchered Her [G.PHOTOS] by Airforce1(m): 12:40am On Nov 21, 2015
Jesus christ
Re: Woman Allegedly Killed By Her Husband's Brothers...they Butchered Her [G.PHOTOS] by BABANGBALI: 1:04am On Nov 21, 2015
what is the difference between them and boko haram?the difference is, boko haram wants an islamic country while they want the republic of biafra
Re: Woman Allegedly Killed By Her Husband's Brothers...they Butchered Her [G.PHOTOS] by ewizard1: 1:21am On Nov 21, 2015
auntysimbiat:

TOO BAD .. WHY IS THIS HIGH CRIME RATE ALL OVER THE WORLD THESE DAYS
And why should you quote the entire OP Post? Even if you must, use the text only! undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Allegedly Killed By Her Husband's Brothers...they Butchered Her [G.PHOTOS] by ewizard1: 1:27am On Nov 21, 2015
nicerichard05:

Eediot! undecided after scrolling fast so I wouldn't see the pic, den u had to quote the full topic. To comment dis rubbish, abi d pic nor horror reach for ur eyes? undecided cry kiss
My brother, i wonder ooo... She say she be auntyShukura abi wetin sef! All these NL newbies sef!
Re: Woman Allegedly Killed By Her Husband's Brothers...they Butchered Her [G.PHOTOS] by oludollar(m): 1:49am On Nov 21, 2015
Hw I wish dose dudes can b given d same justice..so touchin.
Re: Woman Allegedly Killed By Her Husband's Brothers...they Butchered Her [G.PHOTOS] by TJMighty(m): 3:12am On Nov 21, 2015
I wonder Y I'm yet 2 c any comment 4rm NL Tribalists who keep accusing a tribe of any vice bn posted on NL here.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Allegedly Killed By Her Husband's Brothers...they Butchered Her [G.PHOTOS] by mikeywise(m): 3:12am On Nov 21, 2015
Speechless shocked shocked shocked
Re: Woman Allegedly Killed By Her Husband's Brothers...they Butchered Her [G.PHOTOS] by mamagee3(f): 3:26am On Nov 21, 2015
Jesus Christ!!! shocked shocked shocked

What am I seeing? shocked
Re: Woman Allegedly Killed By Her Husband's Brothers...they Butchered Her [G.PHOTOS] by wisemaster(m): 4:44am On Nov 21, 2015
Let them run and run.....They cannot hide. The eyes of the Lord is everywhere. Nemesis surely will soon catch up with them.

It's a pity they didn't only incur a curse upon themselves. The also bought 'job' for their children and future generations.

No matter what the woman may have done, they're now worse than her ever a million times.

This is how a curse kick-starts in a lineage. Innocent offsprings of this dare-devils begins to suffer many years for blood spilled by their parents.

There will never be peace for her killers all their days.
Re: Woman Allegedly Killed By Her Husband's Brothers...they Butchered Her [G.PHOTOS] by eumans1yahooc: 5:03am On Nov 21, 2015
I smell a secret.... . Those murderers must be brought to paper not book. [color=#990000][/color]
Re: Woman Allegedly Killed By Her Husband's Brothers...they Butchered Her [G.PHOTOS] by totorimi: 6:06am On Nov 21, 2015
What in this world could drive people to this level of wickedness. Now looking at the picture of those two wanted men, how would anyone have known from their faces that they are devils incarnate
Anyway they must be brought to book.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

UNIBEN Student Poisons Fellow Students (photos) - Bishop10 / Yahoo Boy Eats Feces In Warri While Doing The New Yahoo Plus. Photos, Video / Husband Kills Wife In Jigawa For Denying Him Sex Days After Their Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.