Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,540 members, 7,827,015 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:26 AM

Islam Forbids Terrorism - See Proof - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam Forbids Terrorism - See Proof (1512 Views)

Reincarnation Proof: How To Remember Your Past Life The Easiest Way / Church Forbids Wife From Sleeping With Hubby Over Holy Communion / 7 Things The Bible Forbids, But We Do Anyway (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Islam Forbids Terrorism - See Proof by highbee7: 7:07pm On Nov 20, 2015
1. Terrorism is above all murder. Murder is strictly forbidden in the Qur’an. Qur’an 6:151 says, “and do not kill a soul that God has made sacrosanct, save lawfully.” (i.e. murder is forbidden but the death penalty imposed by the state for a crime is permitted). 5:53 says, “… whoso kills a soul, unless it be for murder or for wreaking corruption in the land, it shall be as if he had killed all mankind; and he who saves a life, it shall be as if he had given life to all mankind.”

2. If the motive for terrorism is religious, it is impermissible in Islamic law. It is forbidden to attempt to impose Islam on other people. The Qur’an says, “There is no compulsion in religion. The right way has become distinct from error.” (-The Cow, 2:256). Note that this verse was revealed in Medina in 622 AD or after and was never abrogated by any other verse of the Quran. Islam’s holy book forbids coercing people into adopting any religion. They have to willingly choose it.

3. Islamic law forbids aggressive warfare. The Quran says, “But if the enemies incline towards peace, do you also incline towards peace. And trust in God! For He is the one who hears and knows all things.” (8:61) The Quran chapter “The Cow,” 2:190, says, “Fight in the way of God against those who fight against you, but begin not hostilities. Lo! God loveth not aggressors.”

4. In the Islamic law of war, not just any civil engineer can declare or launch a war. It is the prerogative of the duly constituted leader of the Muslim community that engages in the war. Nowadays that would be the president or prime minister of the state, as advised by the mufti or national jurisconsult.

5. The killing of innocent non-combatants is forbidden. According to Sunni tradition, ‘Abu Bakr al-Siddiq, thefirst Caliph, gave these instructions to his armies: “I instruct you in ten matters: Do not kill women, children, the old, or the infirm; do not cut down fruit-bearing trees; do not destroy any town . . . ” (Malik’s Muwatta’, “Kitab al-Jihad.”)

6. Terrorism or hirabah is forbidden in Islamic law, which groups it with brigandage, highway robbery and extortion rackets– any illicit use of fear and coercion in public spaces for money or power. The principle of forbidding the spreading of terror in the land is based on the Qur’an (Surah al-Ma’ida 5:33–34). Prominent
[pdf] Muslim legal scholar Sherman Jackson writes , “The Spanish Maliki jurist Ibn `Abd al-Barr (d. 464/ 1070)) defines the agent of hiraba as ‘Anyone who disturbs free passage in the streets and renders them unsafe to travel, striving to spread corruption in the land by taking money, killing people or violating what God has made it unlawful to violate is guilty of hirabah . . .”

7. Sneak attacks are forbidden. Muslim commanders must give the enemy fair warning that war is imminent. The Prophet Muhammad at one point gave 4 months notice.

8. The Prophet Muhammad counseled doing good to those who harm you and is said to have commanded , “Do not be people without minds of your own, saying that if others treat you well you will treat them well, and that if they do wrong you will do wrong to them. Instead, accustom yourselves to do good if people do good and not to do wrong (even) if they do evil.” (Al-Tirmidhi)

9. The Qur’an demands of believers that they exercise justice toward people even where they have reason to be angry with them: “And do not let the hatred of a people prevent you from being just. Be just; that is nearer to righteousness.”[5:8]

10. The Qur’an assures Christians and Jews of paradise if they believe and do good works, and commends Christians as the best friends of Muslims. I wrote elsewhere, “Dangerous falsehoods are being promulgated to the American public. The Quran does not preach violence against Christians.

1 Like

Re: Islam Forbids Terrorism - See Proof by Dekatron(m): 9:38pm On Nov 20, 2015
Tell that to SHEKAU, AL-BAGDADI

Islam is a religion of terror
cc tartar9 angry angry

1 Like

Re: Islam Forbids Terrorism - See Proof by Nobody: 10:31pm On Nov 20, 2015
We don't need your verses here.

Your notorious leader himself do not believe in the trash he wrote.

1 Like

Re: Islam Forbids Terrorism - See Proof by basilico: 7:16am On Nov 21, 2015
read Quran 5:32 in full
Because of that, We decreed upon the Children of Israel that whoever kills a soul unless for a soul or for corruption [done] in the land - it is as if he had slain mankind entirely. And whoever saves one - it is as if he had saved mankind entirely. And our messengers had certainly come to them with clear proofs. Then indeed many of them, [even] after that, throughout the land, were transgressors.

Follow it up with Qur'an 5:33 Indeed, the penalty for those who wage war against Allah and His Messenger and strive upon earth [to cause] corruption is none but that they be killed or crucified or that their hands and feet be cut off from opposite sides or that they be exiled from the land. That is for them a disgrace in this world; and for them in the Hereafter is a great punishment,
y Bukhari (4.52.220) Allah's Apostle said, "I have been sent with the shortest expressions bearing the widest meanings, and I have been made victorious with terror (cast in the hearts of the enemy) , and while I was sleeping, the keys of the treasures of the world were brought to me and put in my hand."
Quran (3:151) - "Soon shall We cast terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers, for that they joined companions with Allah, for which He had sent no authority".

3 Likes

Re: Islam Forbids Terrorism - See Proof by Nobody: 8:51am On Nov 21, 2015
Ha please. Who you gonna tell that? Lemme show you some pictures.

Ok relax or this one

Or even this

A simple question, is the Quran of ISIS different from the one you use in your mosque?

I need an answer.
Re: Islam Forbids Terrorism - See Proof by italo: 10:35am On Nov 21, 2015
Liar!

See the Quran and Hadith!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Islam Forbids Terrorism - See Proof by italo: 10:38am On Nov 21, 2015
And there are dozens more of such evil verses from Muhammad in the Quran and Hadiths.
Re: Islam Forbids Terrorism - See Proof by Annunaki(m): 11:07am On Nov 21, 2015
italo:
And there are dozens more of such evil verses from Muhammad in the Quran and Hadiths.

Yes oh! And these muslim infidels should just stop all these al taquiya nonsense that islam is peaceful. The whole world knows that islam is a terrorist religion. Muslims you are only fooling yourselves by opening threads like this and making yourselves look stupid, renounce islam today and condemn the evil it stands for. Islam has nothing but lies to offer you.
Re: Islam Forbids Terrorism - See Proof by Rilwayne001: 11:14am On Nov 23, 2015
italo:
Liar!

See the Quran and Hadith!

[b] What you posted there has been mistranslated.
Let's read a better translation for Q. 8:39:

Pickthall Quran 8:39 And fight them until persecution is no more , and religion is all for Allah. But if they cease, then lo! Allah is Seer of what they do.

The ‘fitna’ mentioned in the above verse (Q 8:39) means persecution, oppression, as shown by Pickthall’s Quran translation. When the verse says, “And fight with them until there is no more fitna”, it gives Muslims permission to fight until there is no more persecution (fitna). Critics elude to this passage claiming that the Arabic word ‘fitna’ used here does not really mean ‘persecution’ or ‘oppression’, according to these self-made scholars who have no formal education on Islam, to them the word ‘fitna’ means ‘unbelief’. When it is used in that sense, they’re trying to portray the verse to non-Muslims who don’t know the Arabic language that the passage sanctions Muslims to fight non-believers on account of them of being non-Muslim. However, when we consult Arabic-English dictionaries critics’ deception is exposed. In the following article which can be seen here , I have provided many Muslim and non-Muslim scholarly evidences that the Arabic word ‘fitna’ means,‘persecution’, ‘oppression’.

In short, Verse 61 destroyed your claim:

But if they incline to peace, incline thou to it as well, and place thy trust in God: verily, He alone is all-hearing, all-knowing!
[/b]
Re: Islam Forbids Terrorism - See Proof by Blackfire(m): 11:41am On Nov 23, 2015
@op if i say make okija shrine thunder fire u,am just trying to be nice.
Re: Islam Forbids Terrorism - See Proof by italo: 12:32pm On Nov 23, 2015
Rilwayne001:

[b] What you posted there has been mistranslated.
Let's read a better translation for Q. 8:39:

Pickthall Quran 8:39 And fight them until persecution is no more , and religion is all for Allah. But if they cease, then lo! Allah is Seer of what they do.

The ‘fitna’ mentioned in the above verse (Q 8:39) means persecution, oppression, as shown by Pickthall’s Quran translation. When the verse says, “And fight with them until there is no more fitna”, it gives Muslims permission to fight until there is no more persecution (fitna). Critics elude to this passage claiming that the Arabic word ‘fitna’ used here does not really mean ‘persecution’ or ‘oppression’, according to these self-made scholars who have no formal education on Islam, to them the word ‘fitna’ means ‘unbelief’. When it is used in that sense, they’re trying to portray the verse to non-Muslims who don’t know the Arabic language that the passage sanctions Muslims to fight non-believers on account of them of being non-Muslim. However, when we consult Arabic-English dictionaries critics’ deception is exposed. In the following article which can be seen here , I have provided many Muslim and non-Muslim scholarly evidences that the Arabic word ‘fitna’ means,‘persecution’, ‘oppression’.

In short, Verse 61 destroyed your claim:

But if they incline to peace, incline thou to it as well, and place thy trust in God: verily, He alone is all-hearing, all-knowing!
[/b]

I hear you. There is no "fitna" mentioned in v9:29 yet it enjoins Muslims to perpertrate murder.

Manufacture another Taqiyya lie!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Islam Forbids Terrorism - See Proof by Rilwayne001: 1:27pm On Nov 23, 2015
italo:

I hear you.

Good of you. I hope you won't - in a later date - bring up this verse by translating it the way your anti-islam master would want you to see it, just as you have tried to deceive us here undecided.

There is no "fitna" mentioned in v9:29 yet it enjoins Muslims to perpertrate murder.

[b] Point of correction, Q9:29 didn't enjoin muslims to perpetrate murder. Verse 28-129 of that chapter refers to muslims of that particular time, it is clear that it was sent down by God to Prophet Muhammad (p) to fight against the Byzantine (Roman) empire, who mobilised troops in order to attack the.Muslims.

Here is what a christian Reverend one of the staunchest critics of islam had to say on the chapter :
" Vers. 29-128 refer to the events connected with theexpedition to Tabuq, which occurred in Rajab of
A.H. 9 . They were not, however, all enunciated at one
time, but partly before the expedition, partly on the
march, and partly after the return. Vers. 29-35 may be
referred to the time of arrival at Tabuq, when the
Christian prince, John of Aylah, tendered his submission
to Muhammad, paying tribute (Jazya).
- A comprehensive commentary on the Quran – By.Reverend E. M. Wherry volume 2 page 274

Read more here https://www.nairaland.com/2538115/examining-quran-9-29-islam

Manufacture another Taqiyya lie!

No one manufacture lies than the catholics
Re: Islam Forbids Terrorism - See Proof by italo: 2:04pm On Nov 23, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Good of you. I hope you won't - in a later date - bring up this verse by translating it the way your anti-islam master would want you to see it, just as you have tried to deceive us here undecided.

The deceitful one is you. I have Quranic verses where "fitna" is used as "unbelief" or to refer to 'practising other religions.' should I post them so that you can manufacture another Taqiyya lie?
Rilwayne001:

[b] Point of correction, Q9:29 didn't enjoin muslims to perpetrate murder. Verse 28-129 of that chapter refers to muslims of that particular time, it is clear that it was sent down by God to Prophet Muhammad (p) to fight against the Byzantine (Roman) empire, who mobilised troops in order to attack the.Muslims.

Here is what a christian Reverend one of the staunchest critics of islam had to say on the chapter :
" Vers. 29-128 refer to the events connected with theexpedition to Tabuq, which occurred in Rajab of
- A comprehensive commentary on the Quran – By.Reverend E. M. Wherry volume 2 page 274

Another lie. No you want to claim that the Muslims were enjoined to murder in self-defence when the verse clearly shows that only conversion could spare the lives of the victims, not surrender...and you have no proof that anyone attacked or threatened to attack Muhammad and Muslims.

I have another one (out of dozens) for you to lie about.

Look at the picture and lie again that it was "fitna" or "tabuq" that made Muhammad vomit such evil...or manufacture a new one.

Re: Islam Forbids Terrorism - See Proof by mahdino: 2:23pm On Nov 23, 2015
italo:

The deceitful one is you. I have Quranic verses where "fitna" is used as "unbelief" or to refer to 'practising other religions.' should I post them so that you can manufacture another Taqiyya lie?

Another lie. No you want to claim that the Muslims were enjoined to murder in self-defence when the verse clearly shows that only conversion could spare the lives of the victims, not surrender...and you have no proof that anyone attacked or threatened to attack Muhammad and Muslims.

I have another one (out of dozens) for you to lie about.

Look at the picture and lie again that it was "fitna" or "tabuq" that made Muhammad vomit such evil...or manufacture a new one.

Many Times Christians post passages from the Quran on war and say that Islam is not valid because of them because of the violence. Christians say Muhammad cannot be a prophet because he fought in wars and killed people, they say Jesus never killed anyone nor harmed any one, and that their God is loving and not a killer. Are these comments true? The simple answer is no, in this article I will quote several verses from the Bible showing the brutal terror found in it, I will be quoting from the OT. Christians should have no problem with it, since its the same God, so hence if the God of the OT said kill then it means Jesus said kill because he has no God. So Christians have no way out of this mess. yoyu might say it is the old testament, but the fact you carry it along always and read it will definitely has an impact.
Let us begin:

Deuteronomy
Chapter 2
32-37
And the LORD said unto me, Behold, I have begun to give Sihon and his land before thee: begin to possess, that thou
mayest inherit his land. 32 Then Sihon came out against us, he and all his people, to fight at Jahaz. 33 And the LORD our God delivered him before us;
and we smote him, and his sons, and all his people . 34 And we took all his cities at that time, and utterly destroyed the men, and the women, and the little ones, [/b]of every city, we left none to remain. 36
From Aroer, which is by the brink of the
river of Arnon, and from the city that is by the river, even unto Gilead, there was not one city too strong for us: the LORD our God delivered all unto us
[b]So Moses and his army killed women and children. Moses broke the 6th
commmandment, thou shall not kill ANYONE. Or I see, when its in war it okay? Yet when Muslims say the 6th commandment is followed, but in war its different, Christians say nooooo. Either way, The Quran does not say kill women and children, I CHALLENGE ANY CHRISTIAN TO BRING THE VERSE RIGHT NOW. We see it in your Bible, one of your greatest prophets killing women and children by God's permission, meaning Jesus allowed it! So hence Jesus was responsible for killing women and children, and so was Moses so according to the Christians own argument, Moses cannot be a prophet since he killed. Note Moses and his army did this to many cities, verse 37 says there was not one city which was strong enough in the plural
sense, hence up to 6 or 7 cities were destroyed with its women and children? What is the Christian response?

Deuteronomy
Chapter 3
1-7
1 Then we turned, and went up the way to
Bashan: and Og the king of Bashan came out against us, he and all his people, to battle at Edrei. 2 And the LORD said unto me, Fear him not: for I will deliver him, and all his people, and his land, into thy hand; and thou shalt do unto him as thou didst unto Sihon king of the Amorites, which dwelt at Heshbon. 3 So the LORD our God delivered into our hands Og also, the king of Bashan, and all his people: and
we smote him until none was left to him remaining. 4 And we took all his cities at that time, there was not a city which we took not from them, threescore cities, all the region of Argob, the kingdom of Og in Bashan . 5 All these cities were fenced with high walls, gates, and bars; beside
unwalled towns a great many. 6 And we utterly destroyed them, [/b]as we did unto
Sihon king of Heshbon, utterly destroying the men, women, and children, of every city . 7 But all the cattle, and the spoil of the cities, we took for a prey to ourselves
Notice the killing spree, scores of cities were raided by Moses and his army by the permission of Jesus, and they killed women and children! What does the Christian have to say to this?

Deuteronomy
Chapter 7
1-6
1 When the LORD thy God shall bring thee into the land whither thou goest to possess it, and hath cast out many nations before thee, the Hittites, and the
Girgashites, and the Amorites, and the Canaanites, and the Perizzites, and the
Hivites, and the Jebusites, seven nations greater and mightier than thou; 2 And when the LORD thy God shall deliver them before thee; thou [b]shalt smite them, and utterly destroy them; thou shalt make no covenant with them, nor show mercy
unto them: 3 Neither shalt thou make marriages with them; thy daughter thou
shalt not give unto his son, nor his daughter shalt thou take unto thy son. 4
For they will turn away thy son from following me, that they may serve other gods: so will the anger of the LORD be kindled against you, and destroy thee suddenly. 5 But thus shall ye deal with them; ye shall destroy their altars, and break down their images, and cut down their groves, and burn their graven images with fire. [/b]6 For thou art an holy people unto the LORD thy God: the LORD thy God hath chosen thee to be a special people unto himself, above all people that are upon the face of the earth
So note, Jesus allows[b] Moses to completly destroy cities and show NO MERCY, NO MERCY AT ALL meaning you can do whatever you want to them. Not only that, Jesus orders Moses and his army to destroy all their images and their places of worship, so much for religous tolerance among Christians. So once again we see Moses killing with NO MERCY as God Jesus ordered, we also see no tolerance of other religions,
somethings which Christians rant about Islam! This proves which religion is the in-tolerant one, it is the Christian, their God is in-tolerant to other religions as you see.

Deuteronomy
Chapter 13
6-18
6 If thy brother, the son of thy mother, or thy son, or thy daughter, or the wife of thy bosom, or thy friend, which is as thine own soul, entice thee secretly, saying, Let us go and serve other gods, which thou hast not known, thou, nor thy fathers; 7
Namely, of the gods of the pe[b]ople which are round about you, nigh unto thee, or far off from thee, from the one end of the earth even unto the other end of the earth; 8 Thou shalt not consent unto him, nor hearken unto him; neither shall thine eye pity him, neither shalt thou spare, neither shalt thou conceal him: 9 But thou
shalt surely kill him; thine hand shall be first upon him to put him to death,[/b] and afterwards the hand of all the people. 10
And thou shalt stone him with stones, that he die; because he hath sought to thrust thee away from the LORD thy God, which brought thee out of the land of Egypt, from the house of bondage. 11 And all Israel shall hear, and fear, and shall do no more any such wickedness as this is among you.
12 If thou shalt hear say in one of thy cities , which the LORD thy God hath given thee to dwell there, saying, 13 Certain men, the children of Belial, are gone out from among you, and have withdrawn the inhabitants of their city, saying, Let us go and serve other gods, which ye have not known; 14 Then shalt thou inquire, and make search, and ask diligently; and, behold, if it be truth, and the thing certain, that such abomination is wrought among you; 15 Thou shalt surely smite the inhabitants of that city with the edge of the sword, destroying it utterly, and all that is therein, and the cattle thereof, with the edge of the sword. 16 And thou
shalt gather all the spoil of it into the midst of the street thereof, and shalt burn with fire the city, and all the spoil thereof every whit, for the LORD thy God: and it shall be an heap for ever ; it shall not be built again. 17 And there shall cleave nought of the cursed thing to thine hand: that the LORD may turn from the fierceness of his anger, and show thee mercy, and have compassion upon thee, and multiply thee, as he hath sworn unto thy fathers; 18 When thou shalt hearken to the voice of the LORD thy God, to keep all his commandments which I command thee this day, to do that which is right in the eyes of the LORD thy God.
Once again we the tolerance of the Christian God Jesus. In these passages God says that anyone who worships others Gods wherever they be must be killed. Even if your antartica and you worship some pagan deity you shall be put to death. As the verse says, to the ends of the world, meaning all over the world, so there is no tolerance in the religion. God Jesus orders his followers to stone the ones who dont believe in him, and to kill them, and to destroy the city with the sword and burn it and never rebuild it. The ending ot the paragraph is very interesting, God tells his followers TO KEEP all his commandments which include this one! To kill others who dont believe in him, so hence no religous tolerance. So this rule STILL APPLIES TODAY, because their God said:
keep all his commandments which I command thee this day, to do that which is right in the eyes of the LORD thy God.
Or did God change his mind? The God of the OT does NOT change his mind:
"God is not a man, that he should lie, nor a son of man, that he should change his mind. Does he speak and then not act? Does he promise and not fulfill?"

Numbers
23:19
He who is the Glory of Israel does not lie
or change his mind; for he is not a man, that he should change his mind." 1 Samuel 15:29
So hence the Christian God doesnt change his mind so this rule still applies today, so Christians are still ordered to kill us!

Deuteronomy
Chapter 21
18-22
18 If a man have a stubborn and rebellious son, which will not obey the voice of his father, or the voice of his mother, and that, when they have chastened him, will not hearken unto them: 19 Then shall his father and his mother lay hold on him, and bring him out unto the elders of his city, and unto the gate of his place; 20 And they shall say unto the elders of his city, This our son is stubborn and rebellious, he will not obey our voice; he is a glutton, and a drunkard.
21 And[b] all the men of his city shall stone him with stones, that he die: so shalt thou put evil away from among you; and all
Israel shall hear, and fear. 22 And if a man have committed a sin worthy of death, and he be to be put to death, and thou hang him on a tree
I wonder what Christians have to say about that? So as you can see, a bad kid is stoned, and bad men are hanged on trees for all to see. I would really love to see what Christians have to say to these verses[/b]. Remember the God the Christians believe in is the same God of the OT, so hence this is Jesus making these commands. So Jesus commanded people to kill their bad kids, to kill bad people and hang them on a tree.

Deuteronomy
Chapter 22
25-29
25 But if a man find a betrothed damsel in the field, and the man force her, and lie with her: [b]then the man only that lay with her shall die. 26 But unto the damsel thou
shalt do nothing; there is in the damsel no sin worthy of death: for as when a man
riseth against his neighbor, and slayeth him, even so is this matter: 27 [/b]For he found her in the field, and the betrothed damsel cried, and there was none to save her. 28 If a man find a damsel that is a virgin, which is not betrothed, and lay hold on her, and lie with her, and they be found; 29 Then the man that lay with her shall give unto the damsel's father fifty shekels of silver, and she shall be his wife; because he hath humbled her, he may not put her away all his days
So as you can see, rape is allowed in certain cases. When the victim is a virgin, she must marry the rapist, if the victim is not a virgin then the rapist is put to death. This law is a shame and insult To Molest victims, you bring me one single lady who would want to marry her rapist, and if Christians even try to defend this then they are even more sick and their own book which says it is okay. So hence you now see that the Christian God Jesus allowed rape in certain cases, this is why
America seperated Church and state, because Christian laws are sick as you can see.

Deuteronomy
Chapter 23
1-4
1 He that is wounded in the stones, or hath his privy member cut off, shall not enter into the congregation of the LORD.
2 A bastard shall not enter into the congregation of the LORD; even to his tenth generation shall he not enter into the congregation of the LORD. 3 An Ammonite or Moabite shall not enter into the congregation of the LORD; even to their tenth generation shall they not enter into the congregation of the LORD for ever: 4 Because they met you not with bread and with water in the way, when ye came forth out of Egypt; and because they hired against thee Balaam the son of
Beor of Pethor of Mesopotamia, to curse thee
Now why cant these people go into the congregation of the lord? What happened to the God who hears all, and accepts all? It seems at one time Jesus did not like bastards, and did not like men without their private parts! I wonder what the Christian has to say to this. Why cannot Ammonites and Moabites go into the congregation of the lord? What again happened to the God who loves all and hears all? It seems that the Christian God Jesus is not very loving after all and that Christians have been spreading a myth about their God. Anyway, can we really accept such rubbish like this?
Re: Islam Forbids Terrorism - See Proof by italo: 7:00am On Nov 24, 2015
^^^

So much to respond to.

1. The Old Testament is Judaism. The New Testament is Christianity. Two different religions. I'm a Christian, not a Jew.

2. The Bible is not the teacher of Catholic Christians. The Church is. It is the duty of the Church to interpret the Bible and tell us how it should apply to our lives.

3. The Church has done so in its Catechism and other teaching documents. These, like the New Testament clearly eschew violence and intolerance.

4. If you say it was Jesus that sent Moses, you're saying Jesus is God. If Jesus is God, why are you not worshiping Jesus?
Re: Islam Forbids Terrorism - See Proof by Nobody: 7:07am On Nov 24, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Catholics ke?
Re: Islam Forbids Terrorism - See Proof by Nobody: 7:12am On Nov 24, 2015
mahdino:

Many Times Christians post passages from the Quran on war and say that Islam is not valid because of them because of the violence. Christians say Muhammad cannot be a prophet because he fought in wars and killed people, they say Jesus never killed anyone nor harmed any one, and that their God is loving and not a killer. Are these comments true? The simple answer is no, in this article I will quote several verses from the Bible showing the brutal terror found in it, I will be quoting from the OT. Christians should have no problem with it, since its the same God, so hence if the God of the OT said kill then it means Jesus said kill because he has no God. So Christians have no way out of this mess. yoyu might say it is the old testament, but the fact you carry it along always and read it will definitely has an impact.
Let us begin:

Deuteronomy
Chapter 2
32-37
And the LORD said unto me, Behold, I have begun to give Sihon and his land before thee: begin to possess, that thou
mayest inherit his land. 32 Then Sihon came out against us, he and all his people, to fight at Jahaz. 33 And the LORD our God delivered him before us;
and we smote him, and his sons, and all his people . 34 And we took all his cities at that time, and utterly destroyed the men, and the women, and the little ones, [/b]of every city, we left none to remain. 36
river of Arnon, and from the city that is by the river, even unto Gilead, there was not one city too strong for us: the LORD our God delivered all unto us
commmandment, thou shall not kill ANYONE. Or I see, when its in war it okay? Yet when Muslims say the 6th commandment is followed, but in war its different, Christians say nooooo. Either way, The Quran does not say kill women and children, I CHALLENGE ANY CHRISTIAN TO BRING THE VERSE RIGHT NOW. We see it in your Bible, one of your greatest prophets killing women and children by God's permission, meaning Jesus allowed it! So hence Jesus was responsible for killing women and children, and so was Moses so according to the Christians own argument, Moses cannot be a prophet since he killed. Note Moses and his army did this to many cities, verse 37 says there was not one city which was strong enough in the plural
sense, hence up to 6 or 7 cities were destroyed with its women and children? What is the Christian response?

Deuteronomy
Chapter 3
1-7
Bashan: and Og the king of Bashan came out against us, he and all his people, to battle at Edrei. 2 And the LORD said unto me, Fear him not: for I will deliver him, and all his people, and his land, into thy hand; and thou shalt do unto him as thou didst unto Sihon king of the Amorites, which dwelt at Heshbon. 3 So the LORD our God delivered into our hands Og also, the king of Bashan, and all his people: and
we smote him until none was left to him remaining. 4 And we took all his cities at that time, there was not a city which we took not from them, threescore cities, all the region of Argob, the kingdom of Og in Bashan . 5 All these cities were fenced with high walls, gates, and bars; beside
unwalled towns a great many. 6 And we utterly destroyed them, [/b]as we did unto
Sihon king of Heshbon, utterly destroying the men, women, and children, of every city . 7 But all the cattle, and the spoil of the cities, we took for a prey to ourselves
Notice the killing spree, scores of cities were raided by Moses and his army by the permission of Jesus, and they killed women and children! What does the Christian have to say to this?

Deuteronomy
Chapter 7
1-6
1 When the LORD thy God shall bring thee into the land whither thou goest to possess it, and hath cast out many nations before thee, the Hittites, and the
Hivites, and the Jebusites, seven nations greater and mightier than thou; 2 And when the LORD thy God shall deliver them before thee; thou [b]shalt smite them, and utterly destroy them; thou shalt make no covenant with them, nor show mercy
For they will turn away thy son from following me, that they may serve other gods: so will the anger of the LORD be kindled against you, and destroy thee suddenly. 5 But thus shall ye deal with them; ye shall destroy their altars, and break down their images, and cut down their groves, and burn their graven images with fire. [/b]6 For thou art an holy people unto the LORD thy God: the LORD thy God hath chosen thee to be a special people unto himself, above all people that are upon the face of the earth
So note, Jesus allows[b] Moses to completly destroy cities and show NO MERCY, NO MERCY AT ALL meaning you can do whatever you want to them. Not only that, Jesus orders Moses and his army to destroy all their images and their places of worship, so much for religous tolerance among Christians. So once again we see Moses killing with NO MERCY as God Jesus ordered, we also see no tolerance of other religions,
somethings which Christians rant about Islam! This proves which religion is the in-tolerant one, it is the Christian, their God is in-tolerant to other religions as you see.

Deuteronomy
Chapter 13
6-18
6 If thy brother, the son of thy mother, or thy son, or thy daughter, or the wife of thy bosom, or thy friend, which is as thine own soul, entice thee secretly, saying, Let us go and serve other gods, which thou hast not known, thou, nor thy fathers; 7
Namely, of the gods of the pe[b]ople which are round about you, nigh unto thee, or far off from thee, from the one end of the earth even unto the other end of the earth; 8 Thou shalt not consent unto him, nor hearken unto him; neither shall thine eye pity him, neither shalt thou spare, neither shalt thou conceal him: 9 But thou
shalt surely kill him; thine hand shall be first upon him to put him to death,[/b] and afterwards the hand of all the people. 10
And thou shalt stone him with stones, that he die; because he hath sought to thrust thee away from the LORD thy God, which brought thee out of the land of Egypt, from the house of bondage. 11 And all Israel shall hear, and fear, and shall do no more any such wickedness as this is among you.
12 If thou shalt hear say in one of thy cities , which the LORD thy God hath given thee to dwell there, saying, 13 Certain men, the children of Belial, are gone out from among you, and have withdrawn the inhabitants of their city, saying, Let us go and serve other gods, which ye have not known; 14 Then shalt thou inquire, and make search, and ask diligently; and, behold, if it be truth, and the thing certain, that such abomination is wrought among you; 15 Thou shalt surely smite the inhabitants of that city with the edge of the sword, destroying it utterly, and all that is therein, and the cattle thereof, with the edge of the sword. 16 And thou
shalt gather all the spoil of it into the midst of the street thereof, and shalt burn with fire the city, and all the spoil thereof every whit, for the LORD thy God: and it shall be an heap for ever ; it shall not be built again. 17 And there shall cleave nought of the cursed thing to thine hand: that the LORD may turn from the fierceness of his anger, and show thee mercy, and have compassion upon thee, and multiply thee, as he hath sworn unto thy fathers; 18 When thou shalt hearken to the voice of the LORD thy God, to keep all his commandments which I command thee this day, to do that which is right in the eyes of the LORD thy God.
Once again we the tolerance of the Christian God Jesus. In these passages God says that anyone who worships others Gods wherever they be must be killed. Even if your antartica and you worship some pagan deity you shall be put to death. As the verse says, to the ends of the world, meaning all over the world, so there is no tolerance in the religion. God Jesus orders his followers to stone the ones who dont believe in him, and to kill them, and to destroy the city with the sword and burn it and never rebuild it. The ending ot the paragraph is very interesting, God tells his followers TO KEEP all his commandments which include this one! To kill others who dont believe in him, so hence no religous tolerance. So this rule STILL APPLIES TODAY, because their God said:
keep all his commandments which I command thee this day, to do that which is right in the eyes of the LORD thy God.
"God is not a man, that he should lie, nor a son of man, that he should change his mind. Does he speak and then not act? Does he promise and not fulfill?"

Numbers
or change his mind; for he is not a man, that he should change his mind." 1 Samuel 15:29
So hence the Christian God doesnt change his mind so this rule still applies today, so Christians are still ordered to kill us!

Deuteronomy
Chapter 21
18-22
18 If a man have a stubborn and rebellious son, which will not obey the voice of his father, or the voice of his mother, and that, when they have chastened him, will not hearken unto them: 19 Then shall his father and his mother lay hold on him, and bring him out unto the elders of his city, and unto the gate of his place; 20 And they shall say unto the elders of his city, This our son is stubborn and rebellious, he will not obey our voice; he is a glutton, and a drunkard.
21 And[b] all the men of his city shall stone him with stones, that he die: so shalt thou put evil away from among you; and all
Israel shall hear, and fear. 22 And if a man have committed a sin worthy of death, and he be to be put to death, and thou hang him on a tree
I wonder what Christians have to say about that? So as you can see, a bad kid is stoned, and bad men are hanged on trees for all to see. I would really love to see what Christians have to say to these verses[/b]. Remember the God the Christians believe in is the same God of the OT, so hence this is Jesus making these commands. So Jesus commanded people to kill their bad kids, to kill bad people and hang them on a tree.

Deuteronomy
Chapter 22
25-29
25 But if a man find a betrothed damsel in the field, and the man force her, and lie with her: [b]then the man only that lay with her shall die. 26 But unto the damsel thou
shalt do nothing; there is in the damsel no sin worthy of death: for as when a man
riseth against his neighbor, and slayeth him, even so is this matter: 27 [/b]For he found her in the field, and the betrothed damsel cried, and there was none to save her. 28 If a man find a damsel that is a virgin, which is not betrothed, and lay hold on her, and lie with her, and they be found; 29 Then the man that lay with her shall give unto the damsel's father fifty shekels of silver, and she shall be his wife; because he hath humbled her, he may not put her away all his days
So as you can see, rape is allowed in certain cases. When the victim is a virgin, she must marry the rapist, if the victim is not a virgin then the rapist is put to death. This law is a shame and insult To Molest victims, you bring me one single lady who would want to marry her rapist, and if Christians even try to defend this then they are even more sick and their own book which says it is okay. So hence you now see that the Christian God Jesus allowed rape in certain cases, this is why
America seperated Church and state, because Christian laws are sick as you can see.

Deuteronomy
Chapter 23
1-4
1 He that is wounded in the stones, or hath his privy member cut off, shall not enter into the congregation of the LORD.
2 A bastard shall not enter into the congregation of the LORD; even to his tenth generation shall he not enter into the congregation of the LORD. 3 An Ammonite or Moabite shall not enter into the congregation of the LORD; even to their tenth generation shall they not enter into the congregation of the LORD for ever: 4 Because they met you not with bread and with water in the way, when ye came forth out of Egypt; and because they hired against thee Balaam the son of
Now why cant these people go into the congregation of the lord? What happened to the God who hears all, and accepts all? It seems at one time Jesus did not like bastards, and did not like men without their private parts! I wonder what the Christian has to say to this. Why cannot Ammonites and Moabites go into the congregation of the lord? What again happened to the God who loves all and hears all? It seems that the Christian God Jesus is not very loving after all and that Christians have been spreading a myth about their God. Anyway, can we really accept such rubbish like this?

Oga! You day fúck up I swear! Does it mean you Nigerian muslims don't read? I know you have islamic scholars na! Kilode!

See old testament, no one follows it. The stories there told us of how ancient times were. Most of those books were written. By Moses. Whose laws you still follow today as muslims.
Synoptic gospels are the ones preached in churches, you get fear of understanding for that one, which one u day sef? How many times them go explain this thing for you
If you have doubts, fine one girl way be christian toast am, follow am go church and see things for yourself. What's your P? You don't know something, ask...

1 Like

Re: Islam Forbids Terrorism - See Proof by italo: 7:29am On Nov 24, 2015
gimakon:

Catholics ke?

Don't mind him. Very soon, he will say ISIS are Catholics.

Lying to deceive non-muslims is permitted in Islam.

1 Like

Re: Islam Forbids Terrorism - See Proof by yazach: 11:15am On Nov 24, 2015
gimakon:
Ha please. Who you gonna tell that? Lemme show you some pictures.

Ok relax or this one

Or even this

A simple question, is the Quran of ISIS different from the one you use in your mosque?

I need an answer.

Honestly, the person in the 3rd pics looks like you undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Islam Forbids Terrorism - See Proof by Nobody: 11:16am On Nov 24, 2015
yazach:

Honestly, the person in the 3rd pics looks like you undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

Hahahahahaha, you don see me before.

That did get me laughing. Hahahahahahahaha
Re: Islam Forbids Terrorism - See Proof by Nobody: 12:30pm On Nov 24, 2015
mahdino:

Let us begin:

Deuteronomy
Chapter 2
32-37

Deuteronomy
Chapter 3
1-7

Deuteronomy
Chapter 7
1-6

Deuteronomy
Chapter 13
6-18

Numbers

Deuteronomy
Chapter 21
18-22

Deuteronomy
Chapter 22
25-29

Deuteronomy
Chapter 23
1-4
Why exactly is it that most terrorists today only carry the Quran and scream Allah ar kubar or whatever it is they shout? Why don't they carry the bible scream Yahweh?

(1) (Reply)

Death, The Prosperity Gospel And Me / 10 Facts Your Pastor Never Told You About Spirit Husband/wife / 21 Days Fasting For Nigeria Feb 1 - 21 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 198
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.