Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,833 members, 7,817,445 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:22 PM

Name The 3 Best African Leaders. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Name The 3 Best African Leaders. (2614 Views)

Governance: The 3 Most Unlucky States In Nigeria / Meet The 3 Women Who Made It Into President Buhari's Ministerial List [photos] / See The Condition Of The 3 Battalion Nigerian Army Barracks In Effurun(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Name The 3 Best African Leaders. by Doshmynthrill(m): 8:38pm On Nov 20, 2015
Mine are

1. Idi Amin
2. Robert Mugabe
3. Julius Malema

Why i select Idi Amin.. He was a hero. The jewspapers... i mean newspapers all wrote ill about him because he was the latest person to this day to KICK THE JEWS OUT OF THE COUNTRY. There is an interview with him where he says that the jews was destroying the country and taking all its money. He took away Israels ambassy and gave it to palestine instead and tore down the hexagram flag and put up palestines flag on it instead. When the jews came to attack with western allies Nethanyahus brother got killed by Ugandan soldiers. The great Idi Amin wanted to run out with his rifle and kill as many terrorist invaders as he could buy was draged out by 4 of his loyal members who did not want to see him die. He screamed that he wanted to die the honors death. All respect you you Idi Amin.

Why i select Robert Mugabe. He took back Zimbabwe in 1979 by a great militant takeover along sides with his revolutionists. Rhodesia then became Zimbabwe. Robert Mugabe has since then taken back much land from white farmers who was so bold and twisted that they thougt they could have the land even after they had been defeated! Sick people. And they still dont want to give back colonised land and shops e.t.c. So mugabe just made a rule that all white buisnisses must have a black person who owns 51% of it. Hail Mugabe ! He also took back the diamond mines and goldmines and made Zimbabwes economy grow 5 times faster then Hong Kongs !! Mugabe also have been accused of saying Commercial farmers are hard-hearted people, you would think they were Jews,' and "Jews in South Africa, working in cahoots with their colleagues here, want our textile and clothing factories . . . to close down."

Why is chose Julius Malema. Julius Malema got kicked out fron ANC in South Africa after taking part in a song that was about killing white male farmers. He was also convicted for hate speech.. Man I wounder who really rules South Afrika eh? Cecil Rhodes a white male perverted maggot took all of South Africas gold mines and diamond mines and brittain made 1 billion times 1 billion in in just one year !!!!! from the stolen mineral mines of south africa ! And then we have the extermination of blacks and the aids that was created by a jews with western allies wich have destroyed so many South Africans. They shopped childrens arms of so that they wouldnt steal. And Julius Gets jailed for singing about killing occupiers?!! Anyway Julius Malema started his own politicall party after this. A party who got 6% of the votes after only having been around for 6 months !! Thats fücking amazing ! The EFF Economic Freedom Fighters describes themselfs like this: 1. The ECONOMIC FREEDOM FIGHTERS is a radical and militant economic emancipation movement that brings together revolutionary, fearless, radical, and militant activists, workers’ movements, nongovernmental organisations, community-based organisations and lobby groups under the umbrella of pursuing the struggle for economic emancipation. May they win the seat and may Julius be the President of South Africa !

There´s my list of the best African Leaders. Im from Sweden and dont know every current political leader of Africa. But i think theese are the best ones.

Feel free to make your own list

- Doshmynthrill

1 Like

Re: Name The 3 Best African Leaders. by speedyGonzales: 8:41pm On Nov 20, 2015
yah! the dictator that ate people... sure!

Nelson Mandela is just too horrible a leader!
Re: Name The 3 Best African Leaders. by Doshmynthrill(m): 9:20pm On Nov 20, 2015
speedyGonzales:

That's just a riddicolus lie about Idi Amin That only a fool would belive. He kicked out the jews and stated that the israelis are crimminals. Guess who owns almost all the media? Jews.. so off course they are gonna make up lies about him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Name The 3 Best African Leaders. by speedyGonzales: 9:32pm On Nov 20, 2015
Doshmynthrill:

That's just a riddicolus lie about Idi Amin That only a fool would belive. He kicked out the jews and stated that the israelis are crimminals. Guess who owns almost all the media? Jews.. so off course they are gonna make up lies about him.

haha! right... because sociopaths like Idi Amin don't often display extremely weird fetish. either way, Idi Amin is a nut case, much more than mugabe.

1 Like

Re: Name The 3 Best African Leaders. by Doshmynthrill(m): 9:50pm On Nov 20, 2015
speedyGonzales:

haha! right... because sociopaths like Idi Amin don't often display extremely weird fetish. either way, Idi Amin is a nut case, much more than mugabe.

Prove any of your claims and then we can talk. I dont like to waste time on people who belives everything the media and schoolbooks tells them.

Get your FACTS then REACT.
Re: Name The 3 Best African Leaders. by speedyGonzales: 10:05pm On Nov 20, 2015
Doshmynthrill:

Prove any of your claims and then we can talk. I dont like to waste time on people who belives everything the media and schoolbooks tells them.

Get your FACTS then REACT.

they are no claims they to be proved, Idi Amin is obviously a sociopath and this conclusion is based from every action he has taken in his life, which you can access and read about. Now eating other humans, maybe false but sociopaths have unpredictable behaviours or fetishes, so there could be some element of truth in it. ultimately, given all the fu*ked confirmed things he did, you cannot convincing argue that he didn't eat humans. it could be false but it is not impossible that it could be true. everything you believe too are from the news, written by people or Idi Amin himself and it is not in conceivable that Idi Amin could lie too!

1 Like

Re: Name The 3 Best African Leaders. by speedyGonzales: 10:15pm On Nov 20, 2015
Hey, Dickhead... you should add Hitler to your list, it seems you hate the white Jews a lot...

you are a weird guy, very odd!... well, best of luck in your campaign!
Re: Name The 3 Best African Leaders. by Doshmynthrill(m): 10:26pm On Nov 20, 2015
speedyGonzales:

they are no claims they to be proved, Idi Amin is obviously a sociopath and this conclusion is based from every action he has taken in his life, which you can access and read about. Now eating other humans, maybe false but sociopaths have unpredictable behaviours or fetishes, so there could be some element of truth in it. ultimately, given all the fu*ked confirmed things he did, you cannot convincing argue that he didn't eat humans. it could be false but it is not impossible that it could be true. everything you believe too are from the news, written by people or Idi Amin himself and it is not in conceivable that Idi Amin could lie too!

You say that Idi Amin can lie to. Idi Amin is dead you m0ron ! And dead men dont speak. Just show me the proof of him eating people. Youre doing all the eating here eating lies that is. Watch this video and you will understand why they made up false lies about Idi Amin. They always make false lies about leaders to justify storming the country e.t.c.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7actrUqwkyQ

Some other examples of lies made by the media to convince the idiotic masses to go to war against countries

ww2. The jews declared war on Germany and wanted to exterminate germans. Its all in a book praised by the media. the book is called. Germany must perish ! Here is the link https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Germany_Must_Perish! and also here: http://www.veteranstoday.com/2015/01/27/its-time-for-a-big-terminology-change/

9/11 The war against "terrorism" 9/11 was made by the us and jews
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vcPB9rpt45Q

They used it as an exuse to go into irak just for oil offcourse. But idi0ts like you wouldnt belive that. They also found no WMD's but heey thanks to m0rons like you theese people can lie and get away with everything.

I have given you a couple of video and picture evidences here.

I would like you to give me one picture or video evidence about any of the absurd claims youre making about the great Idi Amin.

Re: Name The 3 Best African Leaders. by Doshmynthrill(m): 10:29pm On Nov 20, 2015
The troll spy SpeedyGonzales just got owned.
Re: Name The 3 Best African Leaders. by speedyGonzales: 10:37pm On Nov 20, 2015
Doshmynthrill:

You say that Idi Amin can lie to. Idi Amin is dead you m0ron ! And dead men dont speak. Just show me the proof of him eating people. Youre doing all the eating here eating lies that is. Watch this video and you will understand why they made up false lies about Idi Amin. They always make false lies about leaders to justify storming the country e.t.c.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7actrUqwkyQ

Some other examples of lies made by the media to convince the idiotic masses to go to war against countries

ww2. The jews declared war on Germany and wanted to exterminate germans. Its all in a book praised by the media. the book is called. Germany must perish ! Here is the link https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Germany_Must_Perish! and also here: http://www.veteranstoday.com/2015/01/27/its-time-for-a-big-terminology-change/

9/11 The war against "terrorism" 9/11 was made by the us and jews
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vcPB9rpt45Q

They used it as an exuse to go into irak just for oil offcourse. But idi0ts like you wouldnt belive that. They also found no WMD's but heey thanks to m0rons like you theese people can lie and get away with everything.

I have given you a couple of video and picture evidences here.

I would like you to give me one picture or video evidence about any of the absurd claims youre making about the great Idi Amin.

Of course, he is dead... I meant interviews obviously... when Idi Amin died, it was world news everyone knows, he is dead... I don't care about your hatred of Jews, I am sure it is well founded, from your point of view... personally, jews have done nothing wrong to me that I can recall, so I'll reserve my hate for them till then...

BTW have you heard of the Israel spy Pollard freed by US after 30 years in prison http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-34876790
Re: Name The 3 Best African Leaders. by speedyGonzales: 10:46pm On Nov 20, 2015
Doshmynthrill:
The troll spy SpeedyGonzales just got owned.

hahaha! what a w_a_n_k_e_r! owned?
Re: Name The 3 Best African Leaders. by Doshmynthrill(m): 10:46pm On Nov 20, 2015
speedyGonzales:

Of course, he is dead... I meant interviews obviously... when Idi Amin died, it was world news everyone knows, he is dead... I don't care about your hatred of Jews, I am sure it is well founded, from your point of view... personally, jews have done nothing wrong to me that I can recall, so I'll reserve my hate for them till then...

BTW have you heard of the Israel spy Pollard freed by US after 30 years in prison http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-34876790

Not so cocky anymore are you!? This was just a small example of whats to come if you keep posting idi0tic comments on my posts.
Re: Name The 3 Best African Leaders. by Brightology2(m): 10:47pm On Nov 20, 2015
K
Re: Name The 3 Best African Leaders. by speedyGonzales: 11:00pm On Nov 20, 2015
Doshmynthrill:

Not so cocky anymore are you!? This was just a small example of whats to come if you keep posting idi0tic comments on my posts.

well, you are quite stup*d aren't you!

I make reasonable arguments, you go on a rant and post numerous messages to me, thinking that is something, I have never seem before B*tch cry yourself to sleep, I disagree with you...!
Re: Name The 3 Best African Leaders. by Doshmynthrill(m): 11:03pm On Nov 20, 2015
speedyGonzales:
Hey, Dickhead... you should add Hitler to your list, it seems you hate the white Jews a lot...

you are a weird guy, very odd!... well, best of luck in your campaign!

youre calling me dickhead alot and youve even made an entire post about dicks on your page. You must be thinking about dicks 24/7

And the title says name the 3 best AFRICAN leaders. Hitler was not an African he was a white austrian who later moved to germany and for your information austria and germany is located in EUROPE !

Calling everyone who dont like the crimes commited by jews for nazis... oh you subhhuman retärd you are so fücking useless and brainwashed that i see it as a mockery everytime i see you posting on my topics. Hitler had jewish ancestery and he also had 100000 jewish soldiers in his army and a forced labor camp where all the guards were jewish. There is also a nazi coin with the star of david and the swastika in it wich says PALESTINE on it yeah thats right. Because Hitler sent all the jews to palestine. Israel would would not exist without the help of hitler.

Do you like getting owned. Does it turn you on!? You fücking piece of shiẗ !

Re: Name The 3 Best African Leaders. by Doshmynthrill(m): 11:05pm On Nov 20, 2015
speedyGonzales:

I make reasonable arguments, you go on a rant and post numerous messages to me, thinking that is something, I have never seem before B*tch cry yourself to sleep, I disagree with you...!

Its you who have posted on my topics atleast 5 times before this. But you obviously have no life and spend your day posting rëtarded shiẗ on other peoples topics all day.
Re: Name The 3 Best African Leaders. by speedyGonzales: 11:09pm On Nov 20, 2015
Doshmynthrill:

youre calling me dickhead alot and youve even made an entire post about dicks on your page. You must be thinking about dicks 24/7

And the title says name the 3 best AFRICAN leaders. Hitler was not an African he was a white austrian who later moved to germany and for your information austria and germany is located in EUROPE !

Calling everyone who dont like the crimes commited by jews for nazis... oh you subhhuman retärd you are so fücking useless and brainwashed that i see it as a mockery of you posting on my topics. Hitler had jewish ancestery and he also had 100000 jewish soldiers in his army and a forced labor camp where all the guards were jewish. There is also a nazi coin with the star of david and the swastika in it wich says PALESTINE on it yeah thats right. Because Hitler sent all the jews to palestine. Israel would would not exist without the help of hitler.

Do you like getting owned. Does it turn you on!? You fücking piece of shiẗ !

well, I call you dickhead because you are a obviously stupid and ridiculous person! You seem to display a lot of obsession and hatred of Jews, so why not masturbate to hitler too!
Re: Name The 3 Best African Leaders. by Doshmynthrill(m): 11:14pm On Nov 20, 2015
speedyGonzales:

well, I call you dickhead because you are a obviously stupid and ridiculous person! You seem to display a lot of obsession and hatred of Jews, so why not masturbate to hitler too!

Now you have called me dickhead, made a topic about dicks and asked me to masturbate. Get out of your closet and let the Nigerian Police arrest you since it is a crime to be gay in nigeria and you obviously are one.
Re: Name The 3 Best African Leaders. by speedyGonzales: 11:15pm On Nov 20, 2015
Doshmynthrill:

Its you who have posted on my topics atleast 5 times before this. But you obviously have no life and spend your day posting rëtarded shiẗ on other peoples topics all day.

if you open a thread, then it is open for people to post on! simple! I have and opinion about it, I will share it, it is a free world... you don't like it, give a counter argument or kill yourself... don't border me!

yawn! TBH, I am bored of you! just ranting about threads, like it is your mum's... and I though you would be and interesting person to have a conversation with! bye... weird sociopath!
Re: Name The 3 Best African Leaders. by Doshmynthrill(m): 11:23pm On Nov 20, 2015
speedyGonzales:

if you open a thread, then it is open for people to post on! simple! I have and opinion about it, I will share it, it is a free world... you don't like it, give a counter argument or kill yourself... don't border me!

yawn! TBH, I am bored of you! just ranting about threads, like it is your mum's... and I though you would be and interesting person to have a conversation with! bye... weird sociopath!

I will respond to subhumans who spew lies like you. You would look great hanging from a flag pole.
your mother is a retardëd subhuman wh0re who gave birth to a filth stain like you. You like your mother and worthless subhumans.
You dont deserve to even look att my topics. your family is a generation of subhuman lowlife scum i bet your ancestors sold black slaves to arabs and whites in the 1600s. You must be the most inferior and underevolved air stealing scum that ive ever came across here.
Stop stealing air!
Re: Name The 3 Best African Leaders. by speedyGonzales: 11:38pm On Nov 20, 2015
Doshmynthrill:

I will respond to subhumans who spew lies like you. You would look great hanging from a flag pole.
your mother is a retardëd subhuman wh0re who gave birth to a filth stain like you. You like your mother and worthless subhumans.
You dont deserve to even look att my topics. your family is a generation of subhuman lowlife scum i bet your ancestors sold black slaves to arabs and whites in the 1600s. You must be the most inferior and underevolved air stealing scum that ive ever came across here.
Stop stealing air!

It hurts, doesn't it? you ranting trying to look like a mad man, beating your chest... I seat here smiling... I have met stup*d whites and stup*d blacks but what is the chances that both your black and white sides are stup*d... well, a self proclaimed evolved stup*d sociopath...
Re: Name The 3 Best African Leaders. by neolboy(m): 11:44pm On Nov 20, 2015
BUHARI
BUHARI
BUHARI
Re: Name The 3 Best African Leaders. by speedyGonzales: 12:08am On Nov 21, 2015
you are just going about making my previous post popular again! thanks BTW...

Still you are a sociopath and Although you want a great and better Africa... you should always remember that you are still a Nut-case and should seek medical attention...

Now that I am well and truly bored of you, I will move to read other interesting threads but feel free to continue posting on my previous posts, I as an adult do not mine!

so long, dumb sociopath!
Re: Name The 3 Best African Leaders. by Hestanfell: 1:20am On Nov 21, 2015
speedyGonzales:

Still you are a sociopath and Although you want a great and better Africa... you should always remember that you are a still Nut-case and should seek medical attention...

Now that I am well and truly bored of you, I will move to read other interesting threads but feel free to continue posting on my previous posts, I as an adult do not mine!

so long, dumb sociopath!

Shut up N I G G E R youre attacking the only hope you black people have. Youre such an underevolved black subhuman. HAIL The Hestanfell Race ! And all uncle tom house N I G G ERS who dares to fight against us will be doomed.
Re: Name The 3 Best African Leaders. by Hestanfell: 1:46am On Nov 21, 2015
speedyGonzales:

blacky and whacky. You should not be allowed to breathe the air of mother earth you subhuman black loser. fück you for dissing the mixedrace. you ungreatfull N I G G E R !! Wake up Hestanfells the blacks love their white massa and obviously hates us mixedrace people. Because they are jealous of the fact that we are smarter and get all the girls. we look better. N I G G E R shut up. Dont fücking speak ill about Doshmynthrill. Are you a jewish or white agent? nah ure to stupid youre just a porchmonkey. a pedo porchmonkey we all know what you have done. youre scamming people to leave nighera in order to avoid your pennalites for raping children. speedyGonzales must be jailed for life.
Re: Name The 3 Best African Leaders. by Hestanfell: 2:00am On Nov 21, 2015
speedyGonzales:

Still you are a sociopath and Although you want a great and better Africa... you should always remember that you are a still Nut-case and should seek medical attention...

so long, dumb sociopath!

Youre that black N I G G ER who got Doshmyntrhill banned because he was defending his race when a black N I G G R like you talked shit about the Hestanfell race. You dont deserve to live
Re: Name The 3 Best African Leaders. by Hestanfell: 2:06am On Nov 21, 2015
speedyGonzales:

so long, dumb sociopath!

You lost the battle against Doshmynthrill so you reported him and got him banned. You weak subhuman NIGGHER !!
Re: Name The 3 Best African Leaders. by Hestanfell: 2:45am On Nov 21, 2015
speedyGonzales:

You black dirty scum. Dont you ever facking dare to go against the Hestanfell Race again. We dont care if your inferiour we will crush any race that comes against us and stands between us and total victory DOSHVÅDEN !!
Re: Name The 3 Best African Leaders. by M4gunners: 3:33am On Nov 21, 2015
Former SA president Nelson Mandela, Ex Nigeria President Dr Goodluck Ebere Jonathan and ex Ghana president Nkuluma not sure of the spelling.
Re: Name The 3 Best African Leaders. by speedyGonzales: 1:48pm On Nov 21, 2015
Hestanfell:

You lost the battle against Doshmynthrill so you reported him and got him banned. You weak subhuman NIGGHER !!

got who banned? I could care less about stup*d, whites or mixRaced people... I know you are confused dolts... you beat your chest and rant... like Neanderthals... materialist and over obsessive about your complex, and it's relation to your intelligence... you are all sociopathic haters... Also, I never lose at anything to people like you... because you are predictable and stup*d!

also, i don't waste my time on discussions with people that lack the capacity for intelligent discussions.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Anambra On The Verge Of Industrial Explosion! / Gov El-rufai Allegedly Slapped By His Deputy, #istandwiththeslap Trends / Secession From Nigeria: An Invitation To Retrogression

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.