Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,106 members, 7,814,882 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:59 PM

Why The Picture Of Dead Nigerian Soldiers Is Real! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why The Picture Of Dead Nigerian Soldiers Is Real! (3898 Views)

1POB Member Said To Be Killed By Soldiers Is Very Much Alive. See Photos / 7 Dead Nigerian Soldiers Buried At The National Cemetery Abuja (Photos) / Blood, Saliva Found In Mouth Of Dead Deputy Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why The Picture Of Dead Nigerian Soldiers Is Real! by naijapips02: 8:50pm On Nov 20, 2015
If u look closely at the picture being circulated, the 3rd dead soldier from front has on a shade of camouflage that is exclusively worn by the Nigerian army. Almost all the other African armies that shares the same camou with us as theirs of the darker shade.

Compare the camou the 3rd dead soldier is wearing with that of his counterparts in the second pic....Then compare with the armies of other African countries.

Re: Why The Picture Of Dead Nigerian Soldiers Is Real! by eme1n(m): 8:56pm On Nov 20, 2015
Hmmm..

1 Like

Re: Why The Picture Of Dead Nigerian Soldiers Is Real! by DaBullIT(m): 9:02pm On Nov 20, 2015
I never get chance I go comment
Re: Why The Picture Of Dead Nigerian Soldiers Is Real! by naijapips02: 9:16pm On Nov 20, 2015
DaBullIT:
I never get chance I go comment

I'm not by any means arguing whether the soldiers are missing Or not....what I'm saying is, these are surely Nigerian soldiers and people should stop denying it.

1 Like

Re: Why The Picture Of Dead Nigerian Soldiers Is Real! by rottennaija(m): 9:40pm On Nov 20, 2015
If this picture is true, Boko Haram would be the first to put the picture online, celebrating with it. My realistic thought

2 Likes

Re: Why The Picture Of Dead Nigerian Soldiers Is Real! by Nobody: 9:40pm On Nov 20, 2015
Guy I tire for that pix o! Nobody don see am b4, nobody fit disprove am, army kwanu no wan talk true. because if u ask me from my analysis so far, something serious happened when the NA engaged in a gun battle with Boko haram and at the end both parties recorded a huge loss of personnel, hence the reason boko haram isn't celebrating either. I don't think the NA lost upto 105 though but they could help by telling us the truth

1 Like

Re: Why The Picture Of Dead Nigerian Soldiers Is Real! by ichidodo: 9:57pm On Nov 20, 2015
The resemblance is uncanny and distinct....The second feature is the color of the truck in the background, that is genuine Nigerian army vehicle right there.

1 Like

Re: Why The Picture Of Dead Nigerian Soldiers Is Real! by richylee(m): 10:14pm On Nov 20, 2015
Not Again.
Re: Why The Picture Of Dead Nigerian Soldiers Is Real! by wasiudvd(m): 10:33pm On Nov 20, 2015
But why do they have dark oil all over them? Or Book Haram kill them with crude oil?
Those soldiers in that pix didn't die as a result of gun duel. so make una find another pix.
Re: Why The Picture Of Dead Nigerian Soldiers Is Real! by omolami: 10:46pm On Nov 20, 2015
Why is that it's only their heads that got burnt in the inferno in 2008?
Re: Why The Picture Of Dead Nigerian Soldiers Is Real! by Nobody: 11:37pm On Nov 20, 2015
This cant be pictures of any mayhem in the NE part of Nigeria at this point in time as the temperature spike and harmattan which is setting in can only dessicate cadavers left out in the open and not bloat them up as captured in the viral pix.

Besides, why are they all blackend ?
Re: Why The Picture Of Dead Nigerian Soldiers Is Real! by Wukari(m): 11:49pm On Nov 20, 2015
every body pls believe me, these are Nigerian soldiers killed this week not the 105 missing ones. remember that uniform on the second guy was introduced in February this year. those guys were hundred Nigerian soldier kill by the enemy of Nigeria, these guys are fathers and sons of their families. pls let honour them, pls don't muck their sacrifice.
Re: Why The Picture Of Dead Nigerian Soldiers Is Real! by speedyGonzales: 12:16am On Nov 21, 2015
well, for me the pot belly of the soldiers, suggest those are Nigerians! plus all the stuffs you pointed out!
Re: Why The Picture Of Dead Nigerian Soldiers Is Real! by theDEVILisHERE: 12:27am On Nov 21, 2015
rottennaija:
If this picture is true, Boko Haram would be the first to put the picture online, celebrating with it. My realistic thought

Bokoharam are now fully integrated into the Nigerian army
If don't know this before
Know it now

1 Like

Re: Why The Picture Of Dead Nigerian Soldiers Is Real! by Panzerfaust(m): 10:48pm On Feb 18, 2016
I don't trust an commanded by liars. The photo looks legit.
Re: Why The Picture Of Dead Nigerian Soldiers Is Real! by slimthugchimee(m): 11:14pm On Feb 18, 2016
are you stupid enough not to know that those camouflage worn by those dead soldiers are not the ones nigerian soldiers in the northeast wear

(1) (Reply)

10 Important Facts You Must Know About Lagos State / When Credit Alert Came In From #dasuki - Check Photo / The Acting President, Prof. Yemi Osibanjo and Brother In The Village - PIC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.