Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,798 members, 7,817,305 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:54 AM

Colonel Sambo Dasuki And The Demand For Justice - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Colonel Sambo Dasuki And The Demand For Justice (7394 Views)

Adeyemo Akintunde, US-Based Military Colonel Advises Nigerians / Red Egbesu Water Lions Demand Release Of Dasuki And Kanu / EFCC Charges Dasuki And Dokpesi To Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Colonel Sambo Dasuki And The Demand For Justice by TonyeBarcanista(m): 5:24pm On Nov 21, 2015
I thought as much!
giantstrides:

Ignore the silly impersonator, she has been impersonating maupe of channels TV since last month, as if Maupe will show her partisanship openly on a social medium.

1 Like

Re: Colonel Sambo Dasuki And The Demand For Justice by swtdrms(m): 7:00pm On Nov 21, 2015
opiaoku:
[s][/s]

no Merci no Barcelona - major Gen Aguiyi Ironsi

I jst hope u ain't watching this match, without Messi, Barca is still miles ahead of Madrid
Re: Colonel Sambo Dasuki And The Demand For Justice by Viktor1983(m): 7:10pm On Nov 21, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
Tonye is gradually getting back his senses, if he continues like this...who knows...., we might just welcome him back into the progressive fold...

Now to the topic! Sambo Dasuki and his co looters must face firing squads!

TonyeBarcanista never lost his senses, he has always expressed his view without favoritism and bias. You just happen. to always get angry when you don't like his narratives.
Re: Colonel Sambo Dasuki And The Demand For Justice by Nobody: 6:43am On Dec 03, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
Comments like this makes me see need for introspection. My father always advice against neglecting advice without weighing the impact of accepting or rejecting it. I shall weigh this option sir! Thanks... My prayer is that PDP see need for the needful

Barcanista wise consideration. You are naturally an activist for Justice. You are a Gani equivalent in Nairaland. You should not belong to PDP. because PDP is so involve in corruption that it will be difficult 4u to be objective. Just be a Nigerian who belong to the party called "Common Man". That will give u freedom of conscience to speak d truth d way u see it. Condemn APC or Buhari when neccessary. Condemn PDP or GEJ when neccessary. Support APC or PDP when neccessary.

Be completely Neutral and Objective.
Re: Colonel Sambo Dasuki And The Demand For Justice by greatiyk4u(m): 7:58am On Dec 03, 2015
FreeGlobe:

Buhari must either obey rule of law or scrap the judiciary so we can know we are no longer in a democracy. This is democracy..

U have vowed never to see anything good in what ever Buhari's government does........my dear, harden not ur heart cos high BP is real

I can't remb seeing u protest all d cruelty metted out on helpless Nigerians on daily basis by d same security agencies supposed 2 protect us

1 Like

Re: Colonel Sambo Dasuki And The Demand For Justice by sandraokosun1: 8:56am On Dec 03, 2015
FreeGlobe:

is the the reason his passport has not been handed over to him against a court ruling? Is it the reason DSS are still laying ambush at his home. If GEJ acted that way towards Buhari, he won't be president today
for a man that is in die need to run out of nigeria, so dss shld now hand him passort , what was pmb offense then that would make gej treat him bad. Even in usa, they use unconventional means to do underground investigations. We are just slaves to law here. These same men flouted the same laws to misuse their posts

1 Like

Re: Colonel Sambo Dasuki And The Demand For Justice by sandraokosun1: 9:15am On Dec 03, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
Are you the Maupe Ogun of Channels or her agent?
na impersenator o! Bursted couple times, real maupe was on live morning chat ths fake was posting simultanously
Re: Colonel Sambo Dasuki And The Demand For Justice by 7lives: 9:18am On Dec 03, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
Tonye is gradually getting back his senses, if he continues like this...who knows...., we might just welcome him back into the progressive fold...

This country is whacked, the people defending Dasuki and co will probably join the mob to burn a pick pocket.
But when their political paymasters are being exposed as thieves they are now singing a new song " rule of law ".
Re: Colonel Sambo Dasuki And The Demand For Justice by sandraokosun1: 9:25am On Dec 03, 2015
ishiamu:

How many politicians use nigerian hospital? Is he not a powerful politician?? I ask again did you read the article on washington times?
inferiority complex! You are really a slave.
What makes his life more precious than u that use nigeria hospital. Is he not part of the 16yrs govt that built the so called world class hospitals, why cant he use what he was part of.
Re: Colonel Sambo Dasuki And The Demand For Justice by ishiamu(m): 9:27am On Dec 03, 2015
sandraokosun1:
inferiority complex! You are really a slave.
What makes his life more precious than u that use nigeria hospital. Is he not part of the 16yrs govt that built the so called world class hospitals, why cant he use what he was part of.

When buhari or tinubu get sick tell him that... fool
Re: Colonel Sambo Dasuki And The Demand For Justice by sandraokosun1: 9:42am On Dec 03, 2015
ishiamu:

When buhari or tinubu get sick tell him that... fool
frustrated kid, has any of the names insisted they must travel abroad for treatment even when emergency cases meet them in nigeria. They only go once a while nt that they are incapacitated even at emergency health cases when conditions would make them nigeria bound.
After 1983 rule till 2015 Buhari has been living strictly on the health insurance provided by nigeria govt for ex head of states which is carried out by nigerian doctors and nigerian hospitals.
Re: Colonel Sambo Dasuki And The Demand For Justice by omenka(m): 9:48am On Dec 03, 2015
koboko69:
Nairaland Tonye is eventually getting tired of his phantom folly of the past. But no room for another Atiku in our own Nairaland APC
I would personally man the gate with Koboko in hand to flog any Atiku that attempts to "Tactically Manoeuvre" their way into the fortress of the Progressives.

Been very laid back lately. Some miscreants have succeeded in ruining my appetite to engage folks here. Will always show up when there's a "juicy" thread around the corner though.

Bless you all for staying the course.

Nigeria must be great again!
Re: Colonel Sambo Dasuki And The Demand For Justice by bettercreature(m): 9:56am On Dec 03, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

I said it yesterday,he was seriously fighting his conscience,a sane human being will surely give kudo to him on this one,this is our future we are talking about.Dasuki must go to jail and government must confiscate all his properties including that of Dokpesi,AIT must be auctioned and the money must be returned to the treasury
Re: Colonel Sambo Dasuki And The Demand For Justice by omenka(m): 10:03am On Dec 03, 2015
PassingShot:
In a sane society, it is the citizens that will be on the street demanding that Dasuki should not be protected by the law of the land even as the government tries to work with the laws. But Nigeria is a funny country where those who have been made victims of impunity and oppression are the ones supporting their oppressors.

Do corruption, impunity, treason and bad governance have a religion, party or ethnicity?

Why are the Fulanis/Hausas not crying of witch hunting even though PMB, Director of DSS and EFCC chairman are all of northern extraction? I think there is something genetically wrong with these people sympathizing with Dasuki or any other corrupt person.
The other day, my aunt (an Igbo woman) and I engaged in a bitter argument. She said nothing has been happening in the country since Baba took over besides witch-hunting "southerners" in the name of anti corruption crusade. When I mentioned the names of Dasuki and others from the North, she said theirs were just "eye service". Then I asked her what difference there has been in the way the so called southerners have been treated compared to their northern counterparts- that people from both regions indicted have spent time in DSS and EFCC custody- and her reply was "please forget that thing".

I was so angry but didn't let it show. Just changed topic to talk about my wife to be. angry

2 Likes

Re: Colonel Sambo Dasuki And The Demand For Justice by bettercreature(m): 10:07am On Dec 03, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
I thought as much!
You stylishly avoided mentioning Dokpesi because you realised you would accidentally shoot Jonathan in the head?i can feel you bro,you are stucked in the middle
Re: Colonel Sambo Dasuki And The Demand For Justice by honeywealth75(m): 10:14am On Dec 03, 2015
Dis 1 dey para bcus Tonye his about to renounce is wailer's club membership. Smh
PRYCE:
All we are saying is the rule of law should not be replaced with outright impunity or violation of rights....

What message is the president trying to convey by disregarding a court order?...!!!
Is he not ushering an era of Disobedience and total neglect for authority?
Successive governments will use him as a reference point...

All evidences raised seem to indict the man... Good! but Follow due process!...

Personally, I hope The Courts sentence him to a royal date with Crocodiles....After he's returned his loot off course!

THE PERVERT BENEATH ME WANTS THE OP TO COME JERK HER OFF at the after party... PROGRESSIVES MY FOOT!!!
**OP run for your dear life... that stuff's addictive grin grin
Re: Colonel Sambo Dasuki And The Demand For Justice by PRYCE(m): 10:16am On Dec 03, 2015
honeywealth75:
Dis 1 dey para bcus Tonye his about to renounce is wailer's club membership. Smh
Face your front joor!
Re: Colonel Sambo Dasuki And The Demand For Justice by ishiamu(m): 10:19am On Dec 03, 2015
sandraokosun1:
frustrated kid, has any of the names insisted they must travel abroad for treatment even when emergency cases meet them in nigeria. They only go once a while nt that they are incapacitated even at emergency health cases when conditions would make them nigeria bound.
After 1983 rule till 2015 Buhari has been living strictly on the health insurance provided by nigeria govt for ex head of states which is carried out by nigerian doctors and nigerian hospitals.

Zombie, buhari ass licker... that's how all politicians do they seek medical attention outside the shores of nigeria... no one is exempted
Re: Colonel Sambo Dasuki And The Demand For Justice by PassingShot(m): 11:18am On Dec 03, 2015
omenka:
The other day, my aunt (an Igbo woman) and I engaged in a bitter argument. She said nothing has been happening in the country since Baba took over besides witch-hunting "southerners" in the name of anti corruption crusade. When I mentioned the names of Dasuki and others from the North, she said theirs were just "eye service". Then I asked her what difference there has been in the way the so called southerners have been treated compared to their northern counterparts- that people from both regions indicted have spent time in DSS and EFCC custody- and her reply was "please forget that thing".

I was so angry but didn't let it show. Just changed topic to talk about my wife to be. angry
Ethnic bigotry is responsible. May she be cured.
Re: Colonel Sambo Dasuki And The Demand For Justice by TonyeBarcanista(m): 2:07pm On Dec 03, 2015
bettercreature:
You stylishly avoided mentioning Dokpesi because you realised you would accidentally shoot Jonathan in the head?i can feel you bro,you are stucked in the middle
Thread was created some days before the Dokpesi ish
Re: Colonel Sambo Dasuki And The Demand For Justice by Okanokan(m): 4:12pm On Dec 03, 2015
Security matters, particularly those that deal with critical and crucial issues that touches on the indivisibllity of our Nation are not issues brought up in the public space, it is not done, it is not done! For example, there is the school of thought IN SECURITY CIRCLE that believes that THE STATE IS GREATER THAN THE INDIVIDUAL, Supporters of this school of thought, could come out to say MR A is a threat to the corporate existence of Nigeria and must be taken out, not controlled or managed, BUT OUT! you don't discuss that in the PUBLIC SPACE and that's why the Government is demanding for a CLOSE TRIAL because revelation that will be in the open will upset NIGERIANS and if not properly handled could spiral into a WHIRLWIND.
For justice to be served it must not be a CLOSE TRIAL, but that's what Government now wants; a CLOSE TRIAL. But it first went to the public with facts available to it against persons under its custody, but for our corporate existence it wants a CLOSE TRIAL. This is not good because the first law of the Intelligence community has been BREACHED. The Colonel can even decide to involve those who no nothing about it just to rope in as many as possible and create suspicions and hate. Ol'boy the thing don pass control, get off it Government will sort it out.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Break Internet As He Step Out Wit His Manhood Standing.See Reactions / Gov Emmanuel Donates Land For Proposed Air Traffic School / APC Members To Hold Support March For Tinubu, Dapo Abiodun In Ogun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.