Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,157 members, 7,829,122 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:50 PM

To Mrsphyno, The Woman Who Stole My Heart. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / To Mrsphyno, The Woman Who Stole My Heart. (2777 Views)

Mrsphyno Change Your DP!!! >:( / Mrsphyno, The Blame Will Be On Your Head. / Mrsphyno Is Fake (proof!!!) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

To Mrsphyno, The Woman Who Stole My Heart. by Nobody: 9:46am On Nov 21, 2015
The first day I saw your picture was one of the most memorable days of my life. For the first time in my life, I knew I had seen an angel. Your pretty face and those cute little eyes of yours were something I had never beheld in my life and as I saw you that day, I fell completely in love with you.

I know my first attempt at getting your attention was wrong, but I just wanted to be sure I wasn't crushing on a guy. I have fallen completely in love with you, Mrsphyno. I don't care whether you love me back or you keep ignoring me, but I just want to let you know how I feel.

You are the woman of my dreams.

[img]http://2.bp..com/-A0KulQwWk5c/U4YVR79If1I/AAAAAAABsWM/xH7ltxb3dnc/s1600/I+love+you+flowers+25.jpg[/img]

1 Like

Re: To Mrsphyno, The Woman Who Stole My Heart. by OreoPaschal(m): 9:50am On Nov 21, 2015
End time lover# angry

3 Likes

Re: To Mrsphyno, The Woman Who Stole My Heart. by tobbie247(m): 9:56am On Nov 21, 2015
End time feelings! angry cry

1 Like

Re: To Mrsphyno, The Woman Who Stole My Heart. by Ginaz(f): 10:01am On Nov 21, 2015
end time O.P angry

1 Like

Re: To Mrsphyno, The Woman Who Stole My Heart. by youngberry001(m): 10:03am On Nov 21, 2015
harmattan don reach nah so we go dey see mad mad peoples in NL mcheww God save us....amee sad

1 Like

Re: To Mrsphyno, The Woman Who Stole My Heart. by Nobody: 10:06am On Nov 21, 2015
End time mrsphyno

1 Like

Re: To Mrsphyno, The Woman Who Stole My Heart. by Nobody: 10:07am On Nov 21, 2015
naughtynaughty:
End time mrsphyno

Don't ever insult her in my presence.
Re: To Mrsphyno, The Woman Who Stole My Heart. by misspicy(f): 10:17am On Nov 21, 2015
End time darven grin

do u remember what I told you on that thread where you accused mrsphyno of being fake?i told you no one will ever take you serious on Nairaland again...that time you dey form bragado...now u r creating threads and forming lover boy...sowi time don pass...just deactivate this account and open anoda one....otherwise you are done for here tongue
Re: To Mrsphyno, The Woman Who Stole My Heart. by Nobody: 10:18am On Nov 21, 2015
Darven:

grin grin grin lol dis guy is inluv but ur still looking for attention nd d more u look for it, D more u won't get it, such is life grin grin Abeg Mrs phyno save a life
Re: To Mrsphyno, The Woman Who Stole My Heart. by Nobody: 10:19am On Nov 21, 2015
Op please...you will be seeing an advert bar that reads,"need a job? Submit your email" on some pages here, go for any job offer and save us all this embarassment..good luck on your new job.
Re: To Mrsphyno, The Woman Who Stole My Heart. by shizzy7(f): 10:23am On Nov 21, 2015
I Love the way missphyno has been ignoring you.
Kudos to her.
I hope she continues that way....
Re: To Mrsphyno, The Woman Who Stole My Heart. by Nobody: 10:41am On Nov 21, 2015
Darven:

whr is ur presence biko
Re: To Mrsphyno, The Woman Who Stole My Heart. by obiorathesubtle: 10:49am On Nov 21, 2015
undecided the hex bags used against you are just too powerful
Re: To Mrsphyno, The Woman Who Stole My Heart. by igboboy3(m): 11:14am On Nov 21, 2015
[size=14pt] I still think you and this missphyno are the same person. Whoever you are, are you bipolar?
[/size]
Re: To Mrsphyno, The Woman Who Stole My Heart. by petux(m): 11:15am On Nov 21, 2015
Thread like diz really sucks! I can see how desperate u are! U dnt even worth it.
Re: To Mrsphyno, The Woman Who Stole My Heart. by ndcide(m): 11:18am On Nov 21, 2015
@op, you'll get over it soon. From experience, things like this don't last.
We've been there.
Re: To Mrsphyno, The Woman Who Stole My Heart. by misspicy(f): 11:27am On Nov 21, 2015
shizzy7:
I Love the way mrsphyno has been ignoring you.
Kudos to her.
Re: To Mrsphyno, The Woman Who Stole My Heart. by anigbajumo(m): 11:44am On Nov 21, 2015
Chai,na the same guy open the thread that mrsphyno is fake,now he dey claim Lover boy.

I laugh in Chinese,did u think you can fool everybody here? mrsphyno is OP and OP is Mrsphyno........The thunder wey go fire you still dey wait for order from gods.

1 Like

Re: To Mrsphyno, The Woman Who Stole My Heart. by Nobody: 11:58am On Nov 21, 2015
Hmmmmm

Collect her account number and transfer 150k to it ASAP. Believe me she would call you, pm you, even ....... you

What I'm I even posting. ....shit

Sorry... end time post.. end time comment

lipsrsealed

Nope

Yes

1 Like

Re: To Mrsphyno, The Woman Who Stole My Heart. by Nobody: 1:29pm On Nov 21, 2015
cry cry cry

Re: To Mrsphyno, The Woman Who Stole My Heart. by collinsflex(m): 1:32pm On Nov 21, 2015
Is there any need for this drama...when u can mail her... Don't u think u might b embarrassing her?
Re: To Mrsphyno, The Woman Who Stole My Heart. by Nobody: 1:34pm On Nov 21, 2015
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Abeg if una wan marry

I av best man for sale
Maid of honor
Little brides made nd all abeg patronize me o

Jah bless!!!!!!! Ur union cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: To Mrsphyno, The Woman Who Stole My Heart. by Nobody: 1:48pm On Nov 21, 2015
collinsflex:
Is there any need for this drama...when u can mail her... Don't u think u might b embarrassing her?

undecided
Re: To Mrsphyno, The Woman Who Stole My Heart. by Nobody: 1:49pm On Nov 21, 2015
misspicy:

End time darven grin

do u remember what I told you on that thread where you accused msphyno of being fake?i told you no one will ever take you serious on Nairaland again...that time you dey form bragado...now u r creating threads and forming lover boy...sowi time don pass...just deactivate this account and open anoda one....otherwise you are done for here tongue

Just shut up menn. You irritate me!
Re: To Mrsphyno, The Woman Who Stole My Heart. by Nobody: 1:50pm On Nov 21, 2015
undecided
Re: To Mrsphyno, The Woman Who Stole My Heart. by VaselineSquad: 1:51pm On Nov 21, 2015
mrsphyno, jus com an spred ur yansh for dis guy so he can eat till is belleful an finally shurup angry

make sure he klin deep insy ur yansh
Re: To Mrsphyno, The Woman Who Stole My Heart. by luvguy(m): 1:59pm On Nov 21, 2015
Darven:

oga do sidon
Re: To Mrsphyno, The Woman Who Stole My Heart. by Nobody: 2:02pm On Nov 21, 2015
shizzy7:
I Love the way missphyno has been ignoring you.
Kudos to her.

You are a wicked person. Have you ever been in love with a guy before? How would you feel if he ignored you?
Re: To Mrsphyno, The Woman Who Stole My Heart. by VaselineSquad: 2:03pm On Nov 21, 2015
insted 4 u to drop rimes as u no she like rapins, yuwa drop luvie duvie non sense

oya drop d bit, i show u ow 2 do dis sun undecided

"ehn, ehn, ehn, ehn,

mrsphyno,

madam o,

see as u jus dey make dez guyz fall ma hand doe,

wetin u want yo?

d lambo?

ok, make we drive go fuel am 4 oando

see as u bad so,

Ricardo,

remain to carri gun, turn me into Rambo

dam, mrsphyno "

angry
Re: To Mrsphyno, The Woman Who Stole My Heart. by Lovelynature(m): 2:15pm On Nov 21, 2015
Strahovski:
Hmmmmm

Collect her account number and transfer 150k to it ASAP. Believe me she would call you, pm you, even ....... you

lipsrsealed

Nope

Yes
Hahaha, funny guy
Re: To Mrsphyno, The Woman Who Stole My Heart. by Lovelynature(m): 2:15pm On Nov 21, 2015
Strahovski:
Hmmmmm

lipsrsealed

Nope

Yes
Hahaha, funny guy grin
Re: To Mrsphyno, The Woman Who Stole My Heart. by Lovelynature(m): 2:21pm On Nov 21, 2015
halfrica:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Abeg if una wan marry

I av best man for sale
Maid of honor
Little brides made nd all abeg patronize me o

Jah bless!!!!!!! Ur union cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Hahaha, you are saying this because you are now free from your toaster aka mr desperado according to you. I guess he would soon be here for the drama

(1) (2) (Reply)

BREAST SUCKING, GOOD FOR U / How To Get A Woman's Maximum Respect Without Shouting / Nairalander's Pls Help... I Dont Want To Go Nuts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.