Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,189 members, 7,818,619 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:58 PM

Family Of 4 Burnt To Death After Father’s Cigarette Touched Stored Fuel - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family Of 4 Burnt To Death After Father’s Cigarette Touched Stored Fuel (16323 Views)

Pregnant Petrol Black Marketer Burnt To Death In Delta Accident With SUV (Graphi / Passengers Burnt To Death In Accident At Uli, Anambra (Graphic Pics, Video) / Wife Runs Out Naked; Husband And 2 Daughters Die As Stored Fuel Explodes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Family Of 4 Burnt To Death After Father’s Cigarette Touched Stored Fuel by tiamiyukunle69(m): 4:32pm On Nov 21, 2015
This Government and Oil marketers sef.... angry
RIP to the deceased
Re: Family Of 4 Burnt To Death After Father’s Cigarette Touched Stored Fuel by 3moses: 4:34pm On Nov 21, 2015
I smell fowl ,
Re: Family Of 4 Burnt To Death After Father’s Cigarette Touched Stored Fuel by Zico5(m): 4:47pm On Nov 21, 2015
Mofos u re crying Buhari, what of hopeless useless Biafra man that was smoking where petrol kegs were stored
Re: Family Of 4 Burnt To Death After Father’s Cigarette Touched Stored Fuel by Emperorone(m): 4:59pm On Nov 21, 2015
shugga:
Abasi mbok
Abasi akan! grin
Re: Family Of 4 Burnt To Death After Father’s Cigarette Touched Stored Fuel by dokJ: 5:08pm On Nov 21, 2015
d man hs learnt a lesson but in a hard way!
Re: Family Of 4 Burnt To Death After Father’s Cigarette Touched Stored Fuel by judedwriter(m): 5:10pm On Nov 21, 2015
Tragedy shocked c what cigar has done.
Re: Family Of 4 Burnt To Death After Father’s Cigarette Touched Stored Fuel by Nobody: 5:12pm On Nov 21, 2015
seriously.... see what fuel scarcity has caused!
Re: Family Of 4 Burnt To Death After Father’s Cigarette Touched Stored Fuel by ceejay80s(m): 5:17pm On Nov 21, 2015
Na nepa fault, phcn abi na disco/reggae be their new name , its their fault, if we dey get constant light, we no go dey buy fuel keep for house
Re: Family Of 4 Burnt To Death After Father’s Cigarette Touched Stored Fuel by jeremioluwaseyi: 5:19pm On Nov 21, 2015
dre11:

....And when they say smokers are liable to die young.....?

http://dailypost.ng/2015/11/21/family-of-four-burnt-to-death-after-fathers-cigarette-allegedly-touched-fuel-stored-in-apartment/

....and when they say smokers are liable to die young....?
Re: Family Of 4 Burnt To Death After Father’s Cigarette Touched Stored Fuel by ceejay80s(m): 5:27pm On Nov 21, 2015
Ola17:
cry
If there was no fuel scarcity, maybe this man and his family would've been alive.

What a horrible way to die.
RIP
Fuel scarcity is no excuse, even if fuel no scarce , people will still buy and store fuel in their homes, the main problem is nepa andvthose bribing them, like generator sellers,fuel sellers etc to not give us light so they can make more money
Re: Family Of 4 Burnt To Death After Father’s Cigarette Touched Stored Fuel by akigbemaru: 5:42pm On Nov 21, 2015
four dead after cigarette touched fuel stored.
Re: Family Of 4 Burnt To Death After Father’s Cigarette Touched Stored Fuel by byvan03: 5:54pm On Nov 21, 2015
Killing your entire family over a stick of cigarette , I can imagine how many times his wife must have cautioned him to stopcry cry cry. Quit smoking today angryRIP to the dead.
Re: Family Of 4 Burnt To Death After Father’s Cigarette Touched Stored Fuel by NAPOLION7: 6:04pm On Nov 21, 2015
R . I . P
Re: Family Of 4 Burnt To Death After Father’s Cigarette Touched Stored Fuel by NAPOLION7: 6:13pm On Nov 21, 2015
people should be very very careful about the way they keep fuel in their house,hmmmmmm R.I.P.
Re: Family Of 4 Burnt To Death After Father’s Cigarette Touched Stored Fuel by Hero10001: 6:13pm On Nov 21, 2015
End time father
Re: Family Of 4 Burnt To Death After Father’s Cigarette Touched Stored Fuel by patrickbon(m): 6:14pm On Nov 21, 2015
after the dangers of storing fuel at home he went ahead and store fuel not one but three cans he deserve his death people should learn from this fuel no dey look face if u tamper with it it will show u how dangerous it is
Re: Family Of 4 Burnt To Death After Father’s Cigarette Touched Stored Fuel by sonyoung: 6:25pm On Nov 21, 2015
Na hell fire straight...
Re: Family Of 4 Burnt To Death After Father’s Cigarette Touched Stored Fuel by Nobody: 6:28pm On Nov 21, 2015
ADENIKETINA2015:
RIP to the deceased.
Pls I need help on how to own a blog. Been trying to sign up, just not connecting. pls help a sis.
Want to balance up the payment for my eko Atlantictongue
I have a blog i want to give out
Re: Family Of 4 Burnt To Death After Father’s Cigarette Touched Stored Fuel by shugga(f): 7:30pm On Nov 21, 2015
Emperorone:

Abasi akan! grin

Abadie wink
Re: Family Of 4 Burnt To Death After Father’s Cigarette Touched Stored Fuel by awesome11(m): 7:32pm On Nov 21, 2015
magicminister:
If there wasnt fuel scarcity, this poor fellow wouldn't have had any need tonstore fuel in his house.
If there was light, he probably wouldn't have need to buy fuek in jerricans.

Nigerian government steady raping us

We need to learn how to accept responsibilities and take blames for some of our actions and inactions. We do know the gods have decided to punish us for our fathers' heinous sins and they've given us these men to frustrate us more on our way to progress.

No power supply, true.... Fuel scarcity, yes..
But why would a sane person store fuel at home in the first place, let alone smoke in that same space?

That's the same reason those whites nurse serious doubt about our sanity!!
Re: Family Of 4 Burnt To Death After Father’s Cigarette Touched Stored Fuel by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 9:32pm On Nov 21, 2015
benedictnsi:

Viviangist viviangist4 etc...... Any other question
Awww, tnx a lot
Re: Family Of 4 Burnt To Death After Father’s Cigarette Touched Stored Fuel by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 9:36pm On Nov 21, 2015
Tosinex:
I have a blog i want to give out
OK, tnx a lot. I really appreciate it but would like to own a new one & nurture it. pls how can I go about it. Any link on how to get started? plssss
Re: Family Of 4 Burnt To Death After Father’s Cigarette Touched Stored Fuel by justmenoni: 12:57am On Nov 22, 2015
U be ewig,calling someone irresponsible?? Who should we blame We should blame the govt for failing to give us electricity...read and digest well..he didn't smoke in front of the kids and come Wat da heck are u always showing ur pics for?? U look like one jjc to lagos like seriously Wat d heck are u feeling like?? Blv me u look ugglich

quote author=satowind post=40261902]Irresponsible man smoking in ur house in front of ur kid. Now see what ur irresponsibility have caused...

Rip to the dead. Mber month in nigeria #thingDeyHappen
[/quote]
Re: Family Of 4 Burnt To Death After Father’s Cigarette Touched Stored Fuel by talk2archy: 3:43pm On Nov 22, 2015
Re: Family Of 4 Burnt To Death After Father’s Cigarette Touched Stored Fuel by talk2archy: 3:47pm On Nov 22, 2015
Re: Family Of 4 Burnt To Death After Father’s Cigarette Touched Stored Fuel by satowind(m): 11:34am On Nov 23, 2015
justmenoni:
U be ewig,calling someone irresponsible?? Who should we blame We should blame the govt for failing to give us electricity...read and digest well..he didn't smoke in front of the kids and come Wat da heck are u always showing ur pics for?? U look like one jjc to lagos like seriously Wat d heck are u feeling like?? Blv me u look ugglich

quote author=satowind post=40261902]Irresponsible man smoking in ur house in front of ur kid. Now see what ur irresponsibility have caused...

Rip to the dead. Mber month in nigeria #thingDeyHappen
u are just plain stupid so I forgive u go and sin no more
Re: Family Of 4 Burnt To Death After Father’s Cigarette Touched Stored Fuel by justmenoni: 11:37am On Nov 23, 2015
And u're plain stupid and an idiot and no I ain't forgiven u

quote author=satowind post=40317529]u are just plain stupid so I forgive u go and sin no more[/quote]
Re: Family Of 4 Burnt To Death After Father’s Cigarette Touched Stored Fuel by Nobody: 5:52am On Nov 25, 2015
ADENIKETINA2015:

OK, tnx a lot. I really appreciate it but would like to own a new one & nurture it. pls how can I go about it. Any link on how to get started? plssss
go to www.blogger.com and create a new blog.. You must have Gmail address first
Re: Family Of 4 Burnt To Death After Father’s Cigarette Touched Stored Fuel by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 6:03am On Nov 25, 2015
Tosinex:
go to www.blogger.com and create a new blog.. You must have Gmail address first
OK, tnx a lot
Re: Family Of 4 Burnt To Death After Father’s Cigarette Touched Stored Fuel by Emperorone(m): 11:09am On Dec 02, 2015
shugga:

Abadie wink
Idioko my dear, idem mfo?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Woman Told To Shorten Name That's Too Long For Driving Licence / Dog Owners, Please Help. / When Nigerian Policeman Stops You: What Not To Say?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.