Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,004 members, 7,849,050 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 01:53 PM

. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / . (1260 Views)

GEJ@ 58: Top 58 Quotes Of The Ex- President Nigerians Can Never Forget / 58 Quotable Quotes Of Goodluck Jonathan As He Turns 58 / 58 Police Officers With Their Families To Be Thrown Out On The Streets (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by TimeManager(m): 11:42am On Nov 21, 2015

3 Likes

Re: . by chocolateme(f): 11:43am On Nov 21, 2015
Hmm..
It's amazing how youths of nowadays reason.. GEJ celebrating his 58th birthday has nothing to do with politics. It was obvious to the world because he is an Ex president.
Do you know anything about the history of Nigeria especially before GEJ's Administration? "NO" and that's because you came of age during his administration and as a result of that reason, you joined the bandwagon of whichever party you like. Have you ever read a book on current affairs of Nigeria? Or even googled it through your internet device? "NO"
Do you even know the foundation of the economic instability of this country? I mean with facts?
How old are you? How can you allow yourself to turn disrespectful this bad all in the name of thinking you have the right to utter nonsense about people in authority. Do you even have plans for your future and having your own family in future and being called a "DAD" in future?
What do U intend to achieve on this thread by using such vulger languages to attribute to a man old enough to be your grandfather politics aside? Ok, to attract likes and birds of the same feathers? Imagine your dad the president and knowing that he can never please everybody and you read all these news both good and bad about him even when you know that he never stopped loving and caring for you kids as a father president aside. How would you feel?
You better be very careful in your utterances.
And learn to have manners for your elders and stop being a miscreant.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by merry02(m): 11:46am On Nov 21, 2015
Weep for urself....he was celebrated home and abroad... Rubbish post

3 Likes

Re: . by TimeManager(m): 1:14pm On Nov 21, 2015
[quote author=chocolateme post=40253862]

TEME, I Got You First Time,but Pls Listen,i Described His Administration As Kindly As I Could Without Being Vulgar As You Alledged. If You Carefully Read Through My Thread, You Would See The Feeling Of A Man Who Does Not Take Delight In Celebrating Mediocrity, I Do Not Shower Praises On The Gentlemanliness Of An Individual As You People Do To Gej. You And Other Staunch Supporting Drummers Of Gej Do Not An An Idea How Many, Including Myself Toiled And Put Down Our Resources To Ensuring That Gej Won His Election In 2011 In Our Various Constituencies And Consequently Gave An Unalloyed Support For The Doctrine Of Neccessity Be Invoked So He Could Be The Substantive President. If Only You Know! You Should Also Know That Aspiring For Public Office As Gej Did Was Submitting His Entire Life For Public Scrutiny Which Buhari also Submitted Himself And Under Which He Is Presently Going Through And Much So After His 4Yrs In Office.
Have You Seen AIT Documentaries?
Re: . by Sundaypyro247: 1:37pm On Nov 21, 2015
Always looking for GEjs's matter to defame "he's bad is the only thing u've been alble to achieve
Re: . by doctokwus: 2:15pm On Nov 21, 2015
merry02:
Weep for urself....he was celebrated home and abroad... Rubbish post
Even the devil is celebrated by some.
But despite GEJ's celebration,not one of his political allies or those who reaped off his legendary cluelessness could take out a mere N500,000-N1m for a page advert, even if they had to contribute N1k each!
Does it not tell the likes of u something and course for deep reflection that not his wife, dame patience, Fayose that spent several millions of ekiti state revenue for front page adverts for him during the campaign ,or Wike who he unleashed the full army machinery for cud pay for any newspaper advert!!
The man was scorned as a president and ridiculed out of office. A shame indeed
Re: . by Greenback: 7:00am On Sep 09, 2016
TimeManager:
As GEJ celebrated his 58th birthday, he was narrowly heralded as the purported hero of democracy. Truth be told i was happy for his person but weep for his leadership; a disease-stricken leadership. In 2011,he STARTED with the famously catchy and persuasive expression;I HAD NO SHOES.Nigerians embraced him,gave him shoes and every other thing he could ever wanted. In 2015,Nigerians collected back their shoes, while he ENDED with a self-judgemental fact saying;I HAVE BEEN IN A CAGE. In a cage?hmm! He had been freed afterall but not without leaving us with some disease-like memories such as:
CORRUPTION-- CANCER
INSECURITY-- HIV
SURE P SCAM-- MADCOW
BUDGET DEFICIT-- HIGHBLOOD PRESSURE
UNACCOUNTABILITY-- GONORRHEA
DWINDLING ECONOMY-- BIRDFLU
IMMIGRATIONSCAM-- HEPATITIS
LACK OF ELECTRICITY-- NIGHTBLINDNESS
HUGE NATIONAL DEBT-- DOWN SYNDROME
EKITI GATE-- EBOLAVIRUS
STEALING IS NOT CORRUPTION-- DIABETES
INEPT CONTRACT SIGNINGS-- SLEEPING SICKNESS.
You Feel Add Join

Buhari--AFONJANUITIS
Buhari govt-- SUFFERING AND SMILING AFONJA ZOMBIETITIS.

3 Likes

Re: . by agwom(m): 7:03am On Sep 09, 2016
Re: . by Sibrah: 11:03am On Jan 17, 2017
chocolateme:
[s]Hmm..
It's amazing how youths of nowadays reason.. GEJ celebrating his 58th birthday has nothing to do with politics. It was obvious to the world because he is an Ex president.
Do you know anything about the history of Nigeria especially before GEJ's Administration? "NO" and that's because you came of age during his administration and as a result of that reason, you joined the bandwagon of whichever party you like. Have you ever read a book on current affairs of Nigeria? Or even googled it through your internet device? "NO"
Do you even know the foundation of the economic instability of this country? I mean with facts?
How old are you? How can you allow yourself to turn disrespectful this bad all in the name of thinking you have the right to utter nonsense about people in authority. Do you even have plans for your future and having your own family in future and being called a "DAD" in future?
What do U intend to achieve on this thread by using such vulger languages to attribute to a man old enough to be your grandfather politics aside? Ok, to attract likes and birds of the same feathers? Imagine your dad the president and knowing that he can never please everybody and you read all these news both good and bad about him even when you know that he never stopped loving and caring for you kids as a father president aside. How would you feel?
You better be very careful in your utterances.
And learn to have manners for your elders and stop being a miscreant.
[/s]

(1) (Reply)

Trailer Acident In Mile 2 Area Lagos,Trailer Lost Control & Fell On Highway(Pics / Why On Earth Is Nobody Analysing The 2016 Appropriation Bill? / Prophet Olagunju: What Will Happen To OBJ, Fayose, Buhari, Tinubu,others In 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.