Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,664 members, 7,809,512 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:45 AM

How to Sew your cloths - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How to Sew your cloths (5241 Views)

Learn How To Sew @the Comfort Of Your Home. / US Based Nairanders: Can Anyone Help With Shipping A Box Of Cloths To Naija / US Based Nairanders: Can Anyone Help With Shipping A Box Of Cloths To Naija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How to Sew your cloths by NemzySeries(m): 7:12pm On Nov 21, 2015
wao.....she wuz screwing abroad......white or black d!ck?
Re: How to Sew your cloths by Emmaesty(f): 8:43pm On Nov 21, 2015
axiliborha:
so in you own conclusion asking for an advice is wrong......in your own decisions I didn't tell me man......I didn't tell my friends and family......I didn't tell anyone but just decided that ohhhh omo na nairaland be last resort o make I park....its people like who you who don't ask questions that make people unnecessarily angry.....if you posted something like have you told your man and your family? What are their decisions? What are your decisions? Is way better than posting something you don't know......did I write that I am looking for a doctor to help me commit the abortion or did I write that I am looking for money......oga park well and read again......I seek advice from other minds.....in government they call it people's opinion....if you want to ridicule me go ahead but just know that pregnancy is not a sin
Hormones

1 Like

Re: How to Sew your cloths by greatnaija01: 9:05pm On Nov 21, 2015
axiliborha:
Please Nairalanders help me in this situation I need help urgently. I need someone to give me an advice as I am about committing abortion and my child is 3 months old I discussed it with my man and family or should I take the risk and be free off it. But please note that I am three months pregnant. Thank You.

Cc: lalasticlala, isilove,Seun.

follow the advice of tripple guy... also you can PM me too my email is greatnaija01 @ gmail . com.... no stories i will tell you what to do but i wanna know you berra
Re: How to Sew your cloths by axiliborha(f): 10:40pm On Nov 21, 2015
Emmaesty:
Hormones
lool its not now they are some people you can't let them pass by without telling them something
Re: How to Sew your cloths by 7footre(m): 12:44pm On Nov 22, 2015
Please for your mum's sake do not tell her directly and not on phone.... if you have an elder sister or know any elderly woman that is close to your mum, tell them and let them break the news to her. you never know how she would take the news especially if you guys are close
Re: How to Sew your cloths by Nobody: 6:28pm On Nov 22, 2015
axiliborha:
Please Nairalanders help me in this situation I need help urgently. I need someone to give me an advice as I am about committing abortion and my child is 3 months old I discussed it with my man and family or should I take the risk and be free off it. But please note that I am three months pregnant. Thank You.

clue

1 Like

Re: How to Sew your cloths by korion(f): 8:30pm On Nov 22, 2015
You are crazy.. Even if u want to abort it, why wait until three months to do so. You donot have sense atall. U will jus end up killin both urself and thee baby.. u better keep d pregnancy.

3 Likes

Re: How to Sew your cloths by Handsomebeing(m): 6:54am On Nov 23, 2015
axiliborha:

Tell your mom please. It's a bundle of joy you have in there. There's mine below. A beauty n bundle of joy. My gf got pregnant n we decided to keep it. Now she's my wife.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: How to Sew your cloths by axiliborha(f): 8:03am On Nov 23, 2015
Handsomebeing:

Tell your mom please. It's a bundle of joy you have in there. There's mine below. A beauty n bundle of joy. My gf got pregnant n we decided to keep it. Now she's my wife.
its so cute thanks for sharing the picture it just inspired me a lot...thanks a lot
Re: How to Sew your cloths by Handsomebeing(m): 8:34am On Nov 23, 2015
axiliborha:
its so cute thanks for sharing the picture it just inspired me a lot...thanks a lot

You're welcome.

1 Like

Re: How to Sew your cloths by thorpido(m): 8:40am On Nov 23, 2015
You should keep the baby.You're 3mths gone already.
What is your man's position in all this?I'm surprised you haven't even told him.
You will have to tell your mum on phone except there's someone who you can tell to inform her since you are not in the country.
By the way,how old are you?

1 Like

Re: How to Sew your cloths by raydatluvs(m): 1:40pm On Nov 23, 2015
By
Richy4:
Sometimes I don't really understand this 21st century we are into anymore.

An Important discussion like this, The man responsible does not know, the immediate family members does not know and she rushed to social media as if everyone has deserted her. is social media not supposed to be the last resort?

Is it that the internet is getting too cheap, or people do not use their brain anymore or I that I am getting too old?
sometimes, people want general opinions of unbiased minds, like we must likely know the kind of talks that would come from her family. There is nothing wrong with seeking the opinion of people you don't know in delicate matters as this before getting the spanks from family. so you are neither getting old nor are brains losing it.

My 2kobo, i just had to type this for some reasons would have normally looked on. I feel we need to be open minded to these things before we share our opinions.

1 Like

Re: How to Sew your cloths by axiliborha(f): 7:49am On Nov 24, 2015
thorpido:
You should keep the baby.You're 3mths gone already.
What is your man's position in all this?I'm surprised you haven't even told him.
You will have to tell your mum on phone except there's someone who you can tell to inform her since you are not in the country.
By the way,how old are you?
I have told my man but it remains only my mom that I haven't told yet. Am 22years and I'll be finishing my education upper year...well if all these things didn't happen
Re: How to Sew your cloths by thorpido(m): 10:05am On Nov 24, 2015
axiliborha:
I have told my man but it remains only my mom that I haven't told yet. Am 22years and I'll be finishing my education upper year...well if all these things didn't happen
Okay,I hope he supports you keeping the baby.It doesn't look like you have much of a choice now.
If you have anyone you can confide in who will get the message across to your mum,then take that option.If there is no-one,just call your mum and break the news.It might even be better on phone because she can't grab you.
Don't delay.The earlier, the better.

*young girls,learn to use protection.Insist on it.

3 Likes

Re: How to Sew your cloths by chiddye(m): 11:21am On Nov 24, 2015
www.nairaland.com/2758113/legalising-marijuana-nigerian-economy
checkout the economic benefits of legalising marijuana
Re: How to Sew your cloths by JoyPaulLaw(m): 2:53pm On Nov 24, 2015
The fear should be if the man didn't accept it....but now that he does. Case 1 close!
But seriously, ur mom is most likely going to be disappointed in you and she really needs to because u are still studying and probably your age...but not to worry, you really need to apologize to your mom seriously.

Its a thing of joy that you didn't abort or planning to afterall. May God give u strength to withstand the stress of pregnancy and help you deliver safely.

Do invite nairalanders for....... NAMING CEREMONY!
Re: How to Sew your cloths by ogaprime(m): 12:22pm On Jan 31, 2016
axiliborha:

Its months gone now, so what did you do?? Did you eventually inform your mum??
Re: How to Sew your cloths by buoye1(m): 2:55am On Feb 01, 2016
Lol.... She's calling Lalasticlala as if he's the one that impregnated her.....

2 Likes

Re: How to Sew your cloths by Ewuro4: 7:44am On Feb 01, 2016
buoye1:
Lol.... She's calling Lalasticlala as if he's the one that impregnated her.....

Lolz ...

1 Like

Re: How to Sew your cloths by overdrive(m): 12:39pm On Feb 01, 2016
U Don born
Re: How to Sew your cloths by jesssmart: 12:50pm On Feb 01, 2016
Child is a miracle! Tell your mom as it is.
Re: How to Sew your cloths by axiliborha(f): 1:53pm On Feb 01, 2016
ogaprime:

Its months gone now, so what did you do?? Did you eventually informed your mum??
yes I did and she didn't kill me but she got very angry
Re: How to Sew your cloths by ogaprime(m): 4:01pm On Feb 01, 2016
axiliborha:
yes I did and she didn't kill me but she got very angry

Alright, so you should be getting close to EDD

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do You Say “thank You” To Waiter/waitress When Served In A Restaurant? / Help! My Husband Is Not Coming Home Again Because Of What I Did / smiley :-)))

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.