Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,476 members, 7,819,738 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:02 PM

Help! My Husband Is Not Coming Home Again Because Of What I Did - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help! My Husband Is Not Coming Home Again Because Of What I Did (5253 Views)

What I Did When My Wife Refused My Sexual Advancement For 7 Months / Why Your Husband Is Crazy About His Mistress And Is Not Ready To Let Her Go... / My Husband Is Very Jealous Because I’m Beautiful – 16-year-old Housewife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! My Husband Is Not Coming Home Again Because Of What I Did by Segzee1(m): 3:51pm On Apr 26, 2018
Help! My Husband is not Coming Home Again Because of What I Did

Dear friends,

Please, I need your advice on a burning issue for my home is currently on fire.

My husband is fond of coming home late in the night. Even on weekend, he will leave home and return late in the night.

His official closing hour from work is 5 pm, Monday to Friday. His office to our house is just 2 hours drive but my husband will not return home until past 12 pm, or sometimes, 1 am.

He has wasted my food and efforts so many times as he always comes back drunk, rejecting my food.

Though he is performing his duty as a husband and a father to our children, I was not pleased with his night crawling. I have confronted him on this issue but he just chose not to change.

So, in my quest to seek help, I discussed the issue firstly with my friend and she advised me on what to do.

She asked me to lock him outside anytime he comes home late and never open the gate for him until the next morning. She promised that my husband never comes home late again.

Presently, I am regretting my action as I am blaming myself for sharing the issue with my friend.

Two weeks ago, my husband came back late as usual, so I follow my friend's advice by not opening the gate for him. After several honing, he called my phone but I ignored his calls twice. I later picked his call at the third time and I shouted at him to go back from where he was coming from.

He ended the call and reversed back as I kept watching him from the window.

The following morning, he came back home begging me. He said he knew that I was very angry with him that was why I behaved like that. He promised to change.

I was very happy, not knowing that he had his own plan.

Days later, he came home during the day when I was not at home and packed some of his clothes and things leaving a letter that I should not look for him.

Is now six days that I've seen my husband last as he is not picking my calls.

I don't want my home to break and I don't want to lose my husband. Please, what should I do?

https://dailyfamily.ng/help-my-husband-is-not-coming-home-again-because-of-what-i-did/

Re: Help! My Husband Is Not Coming Home Again Because Of What I Did by Segzee1(m): 3:51pm On Apr 26, 2018
Congrat! cheesy
Re: Help! My Husband Is Not Coming Home Again Because Of What I Did by greatnaija01: 3:52pm On Apr 26, 2018
Madam THERE is something called THIRD PARTY.... am sure you are aware you just ruined your home by THIRD PARTY.

BEG your husband, go to his family and let them help you.

BUT YOU MESSED UP O.

He will forgive you but you must treat him like a King despite his shortcomings

4 Likes

Re: Help! My Husband Is Not Coming Home Again Because Of What I Did by moscobabs(m): 3:56pm On Apr 26, 2018
Your husband is still around dear....

check your friend's house !!!

Thanks me leta, ode!!!

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! My Husband Is Not Coming Home Again Because Of What I Did by ucheHapers(m): 3:57pm On Apr 26, 2018
I'm pretty sure your friend is single....report him to his parents and siblings. Ask for their help
Re: Help! My Husband Is Not Coming Home Again Because Of What I Did by johnbuck81(m): 3:59pm On Apr 26, 2018
he's probably in ur friend's house fuuckin the living hell outta her.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! My Husband Is Not Coming Home Again Because Of What I Did by Nobody: 4:02pm On Apr 26, 2018
That's what happens when you invite third party into a family affair. What makes it worse is that the third party is your friend and not your husband's or your parents.

The house he paid the rent for or built, you had the guts to lock him outside. Anything wey your eye see, take am like that.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! My Husband Is Not Coming Home Again Because Of What I Did by donstan18: 4:04pm On Apr 26, 2018
Interesting! You locked your husband outside because a friend advised you to do so.

And here you are, asking for our advise when you have a friend.

C'omon will you get out of here!! embarassed Go meet that your friend for advice, maybe this time she will tell you to forget about your husband.

Nonsense and Ingredient!

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! My Husband Is Not Coming Home Again Because Of What I Did by wizard0001: 4:04pm On Apr 26, 2018
Old Roger is dead and gone to his grave, uhhm ah, gone to his grave! They planted a mango tree over his head, uhhuh ah, over his head. THis is my poem for you. I am sure you remember the nursery rhyme, shey?

3 Likes

Re: Help! My Husband Is Not Coming Home Again Because Of What I Did by LuvSwollenPussy(m): 4:05pm On Apr 26, 2018
I do not wish you a broken home ma'am. I have a few married sex mates with such issues though. It was unwise to have listened to such a friend. He even begged when he shd be angry, I sense he did that as an advice from that same friend. She's probably behind the matter.

You said he's been doing his duties to you and the children, all you had to do was leave him alone, its his house but let at least a family member know of his late night outs and ensure you get enough from him one way or the other to survive on ur own with ur children.

After you've done that, you can reach out to pple like me for sexual fulfilment. I'm here for you
Re: Help! My Husband Is Not Coming Home Again Because Of What I Did by Nobody: 4:37pm On Apr 26, 2018
That's why I don't make female friends sha because I hate wrong advice
Re: Help! My Husband Is Not Coming Home Again Because Of What I Did by don4real18(m): 5:15pm On Apr 26, 2018
In as much as I do not support the man keeping late nights and getting drunk, it is extremely wrong to lock him out of his house. Meet his friends and family to talk to him. It is something that can be easily resolved.
You should also keep an eye on your friend

2 Likes

Re: Help! My Husband Is Not Coming Home Again Because Of What I Did by moorevic(m): 5:26pm On Apr 26, 2018
I don't see anything with her trying to save her marriage from falling apart. Thou wrongly done but she had the best intentions.

3 Likes

Re: Help! My Husband Is Not Coming Home Again Because Of What I Did by pressy09: 5:27pm On Apr 26, 2018
Go for marriage lesson at dailyfamily.ng now now!!
Segzee1:
Help! My Husband is not Coming Home Again Because of What I Did

Dear friends,

Please, I need your advice on a burning issue for my home is currently on fire.

My husband is fond of coming home late in the night. Even on weekend, he will leave home and return late in the night.

His official closing hour from work is 5 pm, Monday to Friday. His office to our house is just 2 hours drive but my husband will not return home until past 12 pm, or sometimes, 1 am.

He has wasted my food and efforts so many times as he always comes back drunk, rejecting my food.

Though he is performing his duty as a husband and a father to our children, I was not pleased with his night crawling. I have confronted him on this issue but he just chose not to change.

So, in my quest to seek help, I discussed the issue firstly with my friend and she advised me on what to do.

She asked me to lock him outside anytime he comes home late and never open the gate for him until the next morning. She promised that my husband never comes home late again.

Presently, I am regretting my action as I am blaming myself for sharing the issue with my friend.

Two weeks ago, my husband came back late as usual, so I follow my friend's advice by not opening the gate for him. After several honing, he called my phone but I ignored his calls twice. I later picked his call at the third time and I shouted at him to go back from where he was coming from.

He ended the call and reversed back as I kept watching him from the window.

The following morning, he came back home begging me. He said he knew that I was very angry with him that was why I behaved like that. He promised to change.

I was very happy, not knowing that he had his own plan.

Days later, he came home during the day when I was not at home and packed some of his clothes and things leaving a letter that I should not look for him.

Is now six days that I've seen my husband last as he is not picking my calls.

I don't want my home to break and I don't want to lose my husband. Please, what should I do?

https://dailyfamily.ng/help-my-husband-is-not-coming-home-again-because-of-what-i-did/
Re: Help! My Husband Is Not Coming Home Again Because Of What I Did by LuvSwollenPussy(m): 5:52pm On Apr 26, 2018
rebirthforgoody:
That's why I don't make female friends sha because I hate wrong advice
Youre sure you don't keep female friends?
Re: Help! My Husband Is Not Coming Home Again Because Of What I Did by Nobody: 6:01pm On Apr 26, 2018
LuvSwollenPussy:

Youre sure you don't keep female friends?

Not at all

1 Like

Re: Help! My Husband Is Not Coming Home Again Because Of What I Did by Mrnakeina(m): 6:25pm On Apr 26, 2018
Madam, your friend aff thief your husband
Re: Help! My Husband Is Not Coming Home Again Because Of What I Did by LessNoise: 6:57pm On Apr 26, 2018
Go check your friends house your husband is chilling on her sofa
Re: Help! My Husband Is Not Coming Home Again Because Of What I Did by Olalan(m): 7:01pm On Apr 26, 2018
How do you lock a man out of his own house and expect a nice result?
Re: Help! My Husband Is Not Coming Home Again Because Of What I Did by jaykins: 7:25pm On Apr 26, 2018
My Sister, Don't bother yourself, he will come home, he went on excursion, he will soon return
Re: Help! My Husband Is Not Coming Home Again Because Of What I Did by emperortony: 7:33pm On Apr 26, 2018
I don't know why I find this comical... cheesy so seriously you locked him outside.

2 Likes

Re: Help! My Husband Is Not Coming Home Again Because Of What I Did by Bluezy13(m): 7:37pm On Apr 26, 2018
I'm not married, but life has taught me that in marriage, "Never lock a spouse outside the house, lock a spouse inside the house together with you" irrespective of the time of the day.
Re: Help! My Husband Is Not Coming Home Again Because Of What I Did by obekediamondfuto(m): 8:39pm On Apr 26, 2018
now here's what happened

ur hubby has been dating ur friend and ur friend has fallen in love with him. after several failed attempts to permanently snatch ur husband, she gave up and became content with what she had.... a sex mate.
she had previously tried to keep ur husband for one night but the man; out of necessity, has always declined such requests.

out of sheer negligence, ignorance and naivety u decided to keep the goat and the Yam in the same room. you took ur problem to ur husband's girlfriend who also happens to be ur friend and she took the opportunity gladly. she had already told ur husband that u won't open the gate for him. the man just came to confirm...

I'd say sorry but I feel u r too immature for marriage. not every woman is ready for marriage weda old or young, rich or poor, Innately desperate or under external pressure, fat or slim, fair or dark.... there is a material called wife material and if u ain't got 10yards to give when the time comes, dont sew urself up unnecessarily cos u will definitely regret it

7 Likes

Re: Help! My Husband Is Not Coming Home Again Because Of What I Did by MissCokie(f): 8:45pm On Apr 26, 2018
You're not wise, women like yourself present us like an abomination, let me cry with you cry , Go and fetch your husband in your friends house.

Lalasticlala
Re: Help! My Husband Is Not Coming Home Again Because Of What I Did by uwa1(m): 9:06pm On Apr 26, 2018
You just gave him a justifiable reason....
Re: Help! My Husband Is Not Coming Home Again Because Of What I Did by roarik(f): 9:10pm On Apr 26, 2018
Never allow 3rd party into your relationship..marriage especially...madam go look for your husband and apologise.
Re: Help! My Husband Is Not Coming Home Again Because Of What I Did by Burgerlomo: 9:21pm On Apr 26, 2018
Congratulations you played yourself, abeg go back to your friend for more advice and stop disturbing our peace on this forum, your case be like pesin wey dem wan roast chop wey dey rub oil for body, e go even dey interesting if to say na that your friend snatch your husband. cool
Re: Help! My Husband Is Not Coming Home Again Because Of What I Did by Diamond23(f): 9:44pm On Apr 26, 2018
Wot rocks ma boat may sink ur ship. U know d type of Man U got married to more dan ur friend nd not every tactics dat work for ur friend will work for u. Nxt tym MIND ur home nd know hw best to settle ur disputes. He will still come bk just give him tym. If dat z wot gives him joy allow him since he z doing his fatherly/husband responsibilities well. He will change wen he decides to change
Re: Help! My Husband Is Not Coming Home Again Because Of What I Did by samguru(m): 10:07pm On Apr 26, 2018
Am not here to condemn your action but to advise you.
Go to his friend(s) and explain yourself to them what happened just for you to get her back home,because going to family members may compound the issue.
When he is finally back don't ever take advise from your friends again rather discuss issues like this with his best friends,they are the one that can talk to him and correct him.
Above all,check yourself well,there are some things you are currently doing that is making home not attractive to him.

2 Likes

Re: Help! My Husband Is Not Coming Home Again Because Of What I Did by MistadeRegal(m): 11:05pm On Apr 26, 2018
smiley
You handled the situation wrongly. He's a drunk and would definitely have several side chicks.
The best way is to take him to Men's Remand Home, Psychiatric Hospital or for Rehabilitation. Is your friend married? If not, go and check her house first if your husband is there. At least it happens in Nollywood.

1 Like

Re: Help! My Husband Is Not Coming Home Again Because Of What I Did by Xmen149(m): 12:23am On Apr 27, 2018
samguru:
Am not here to condemn your action but to advise you.
Go his friend(s) and explain yourself to them what happened just for you to get her back home.because going to family members may compound the issue.
When he is finally back don't ever take advise from your friends rather discuss issues like this with his best friends.
Above all,check yourself well,there are some things you are currently doing that is making home not attractive to him.

I want to like your comment again
,.many girls become loose cannon in every way after marriage and kids for a man thinking that is all
Re: Help! My Husband Is Not Coming Home Again Because Of What I Did by pussyeater(m): 1:21am On Apr 27, 2018
moscobabs:
Your husband is still around dear....

check your friend's house !!!

Thanks me leta, ode!!!
Sense wee not kill you grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Baby Mama Wishing You All A Merry Christmas ,pic Included / smiley :-))) / My Neighbours Children Are Wild

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.