Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,408 members, 7,853,804 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 02:25 AM

The Much Ado About Nothing In Nysc Orientation Camp - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Much Ado About Nothing In Nysc Orientation Camp (525 Views)

Much Ado About Feminism / I Have Contemplated Suicide Because Of My Sexual Orientation / The Friend Zone: Much Ado About Nothing. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Much Ado About Nothing In Nysc Orientation Camp by wizzprince(m): 3:29pm On Nov 21, 2015
My experience in camp has thought me a lot, my people the first week in camp is usually very hectic that is when you pray they should scrap nysc, the second week you begin to feel relax and just when you start enjoying it you are asked to leave by the third week , but the surprising thing is that after all the advice anticipation and advocacy of keeping yourself in camp, you get prepared to guide against all forms of social vices but on getting there you found nothing, a personal experience comes to mind when I was about taking my bath one day in camp and I over heard guys complaining that where are the free girls they heard are usually available in camp,although some few people actually had there way but generally not more than 7% out of hundred were able to carry out their aim, so my people coming in for stream 11 don't get over exited for nothing because the more you look the less you see ajuwaya

1 Like

Re: The Much Ado About Nothing In Nysc Orientation Camp by tunnyl(m): 3:35pm On Nov 21, 2015
Dont mind those people that like to hype things unnecessarily. Actually it is possible to hang out with lots of females in the orientation camp, it just depends on the state. The most annoying thing was the disappointment of the camp fire night, where we were sent back to our lodges by 10pm. Most guys had intention to fornicate that night because of the rumors we were told. It might not be the same in the other camps though. But i am sure you had opportunity to socialize.

(1) (Reply)

Genevieve Nnaji...what makes her the best / Do You Hate Someone?? / American Embassy Worker Caught Hacking Emails For Sexually Explicit Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.