Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,132 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:40 AM

Please Advice Me, I Am Obsessed With Mrsphyno - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Advice Me, I Am Obsessed With Mrsphyno (6083 Views)

Help!!! Am Obsessed With A Guy Dat I Have Not Met, Pls Is It Normal? / My Interview With Mrsphyno :) :) :) / Mrsphyno Is Fake (proof!!!) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Advice Me, I Am Obsessed With Mrsphyno by Nobody: 4:00pm On Nov 21, 2015
Please I need advice. I can't stop thinking about this lady and it's making me loose concentration in other areas of my life.

The fact that she is consistently ignoring me is making it worse for me.

Please if you have mrsphyno's contact offline please tell her to stop ignoring me say something to me so that I will stop all this

1 Like

Re: Please Advice Me, I Am Obsessed With Mrsphyno by EZEIGBO1OFIMO: 4:01pm On Nov 21, 2015
1. Go to xvideos.com
2. Wänk your heart out to satisfaction in the 1125 categories of p*rn
3. If you're unsatisfied, go to the nearest ashawo joint to do the do.
angry angry Nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: Please Advice Me, I Am Obsessed With Mrsphyno by Nobody: 4:03pm On Nov 21, 2015
Darven:
Please I need advice. I can't stop thinking about this lady and it's making me loose concentration in other areas of my life.

The fact that she is consistently ignoring me is making it worse for me.

Please if you have mrsphyno's contact offline please tell her to stop ignoring me say something to me so that I will stop all this
Re: Please Advice Me, I Am Obsessed With Mrsphyno by Shebarh(f): 4:04pm On Nov 21, 2015
Nothing wey ah no go see for Nl undecidedundecided
Re: Please Advice Me, I Am Obsessed With Mrsphyno by Nobody: 4:05pm On Nov 21, 2015
EZEIGBO1OFIMO:
1. Go to xvideos.com
2. Wänk your heart out to satisfaction in the 1125 categories of p*rn
3. If you're unsatisfied, go to the nearest ashawo joint to do the do.
angry angry Nonsense.

You don't understand. My obsession with her is not because of sex. I want to get to know her.
Re: Please Advice Me, I Am Obsessed With Mrsphyno by EZEIGBO1OFIMO: 4:07pm On Nov 21, 2015
Darven:

You don't understand. My obsession with her is not because of sex. I want to get to know her.
After knowing her, you'll both sing vigorous praises unto the lord every night in high voices abi
Re: Please Advice Me, I Am Obsessed With Mrsphyno by Nobody: 4:12pm On Nov 21, 2015
EZEIGBO1OFIMO:
After knowing her, you'll both sing vigorous praises unto the lord every night in high voices abi

You are missing the point bro. Sex isn't the issue. If I wanted sex I have various female friends ready to offer it
Re: Please Advice Me, I Am Obsessed With Mrsphyno by Nobody: 4:12pm On Nov 21, 2015
Darven:

is stvpidity your surname?
Re: Please Advice Me, I Am Obsessed With Mrsphyno by Nobody: 4:13pm On Nov 21, 2015
Shebarh:
Nothing wey ah no go see for Nl undecidedundecided
abeg the tin self no tire youcheesycheesy
Re: Please Advice Me, I Am Obsessed With Mrsphyno by Nobody: 4:14pm On Nov 21, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
is stvpidity your surname?

No, why do you ask?
Re: Please Advice Me, I Am Obsessed With Mrsphyno by EZEIGBO1OFIMO: 4:14pm On Nov 21, 2015
Darven:

You are missing the point bro. Sex isn't the issue. If I wanted sex I have various female friends ready to offer it
Then, why the f*ck are you obsessed with an online character who could be an impostor for all we care. angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Advice Me, I Am Obsessed With Mrsphyno by Nobody: 4:17pm On Nov 21, 2015
EZEIGBO1OFIMO:
Then, why the f*ck are you obsessed with an online character who could be an impostor for all we care. angry

She isn't an impostor. I already made her prove that.

I don't know why I am obsessed with her. She is just so cute.
Re: Please Advice Me, I Am Obsessed With Mrsphyno by Nobody: 4:17pm On Nov 21, 2015
Darven:

No, why do you ask?
i ask because you behave and act exactly like one.

Guy you no smart at all.

1 Like

Re: Please Advice Me, I Am Obsessed With Mrsphyno by EZEIGBO1OFIMO: 4:18pm On Nov 21, 2015
Darven:

She isn't an impostor. I already made her prove that.

I don't know why I am obsessed with her. She is just so cute.
okay, continue sad.
Re: Please Advice Me, I Am Obsessed With Mrsphyno by Nobody: 4:18pm On Nov 21, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
i ask because you behave and act exactly like one.

Guy you no smart at all.

How am I not smart?
Re: Please Advice Me, I Am Obsessed With Mrsphyno by Shebarh(f): 4:23pm On Nov 21, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
abeg the tin self no tire youcheesycheesy
and the worst part is that the guy is getting boring with it angry
Re: Please Advice Me, I Am Obsessed With Mrsphyno by Nobody: 4:23pm On Nov 21, 2015
Mrsphyno wink wink
Re: Please Advice Me, I Am Obsessed With Mrsphyno by Nobody: 4:26pm On Nov 21, 2015
Suicide is always the best option since you can't quench your desire. Retarded_ dimwit.

4 Likes

Re: Please Advice Me, I Am Obsessed With Mrsphyno by Nobody: 4:26pm On Nov 21, 2015
Darven:

How am I not smart?
if you admire a gal,pmed her,if she refused to reply that means she dnt like your kinda person,work on yourself and try to improve,ladies love intelligent and smart guys,if you must angage her then do that wisely,like what the heck is all this rubbish First you accused her of being an impostor,secondly you stalk her unecessarily and finally you act like you are a 20yrs old.

Like whoever does thatguy you are just being a nuisance,keep dreaming,hope she dnt even reply,your type are those that post ladies nudees when things turn south. Werey man.
Re: Please Advice Me, I Am Obsessed With Mrsphyno by Nobody: 4:27pm On Nov 21, 2015
YourMain:
Mrsphyno wink wink
why u dey call hermake she reply dis dimwit wen no sabi himself so abi

Free the gal jawe.
Re: Please Advice Me, I Am Obsessed With Mrsphyno by Nobody: 4:29pm On Nov 21, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
if you admire a gal,pmed her,if she refused to reply that means she dnt like your kinda person,work on yourself and try to improve,ladies love intelligent and smart guys,if you must angage her then do that wisely,like what the heck is all this rubbish First you accused her of being an impostor,secondly you stalk her unecessarily and finally you act like you are a 20yrs old.

Like whoever does thatguy you are just being a nuisance,keep dreaming,hope she dnt even reply,your type are those that post ladies nudees when things turn south. Werey man.

What I did earlier was a mistake. I really love her. I can't stop thinking about her. If she doesn't like me let her just say it instead of ignoring me.

1 Like

Re: Please Advice Me, I Am Obsessed With Mrsphyno by MadeOfBlaq(m): 4:31pm On Nov 21, 2015
Abeg wetin Man-utd play?..aii no watch d match
Re: Please Advice Me, I Am Obsessed With Mrsphyno by Nobody: 4:32pm On Nov 21, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
why u dey call hermake she reply dis dimwit wen no sabi himself so abi

Free the gal jawe.

Lol i just think it's funny undecided
Re: Please Advice Me, I Am Obsessed With Mrsphyno by obiorathesubtle: 4:32pm On Nov 21, 2015
Okay! MotherfÛcker. Let's help you!

Dude, we're back to this again? Okay, she's in Enugu, where are you? I'm in Enugu too, I can help you find her so you can stop this, heard she's a student of ESUT, I bet she won't be able to snub you when you're standing right infront of her

You've got balls man! I'll give you that, You never stop trying to get her attention! This is like the thousandth thread you've opened for her

So, if you're serious. I'll help you find her. I know I'll be doing romanceland a huge favour!

Re: Please Advice Me, I Am Obsessed With Mrsphyno by Nobody: 4:33pm On Nov 21, 2015
Darven:

What I did earlier was a mistake. I really love her. I can't stop thinking about her. If she doesn't like me let her just say it instead of ignoring me.
make i hear word jare,which mistake

Guy it in you,you are obviously a learner in the game,go ask ur godfather hw dem dey do am,i pray mrsphyno ignore you,you arent a match bra.dhu
Re: Please Advice Me, I Am Obsessed With Mrsphyno by Nobody: 4:34pm On Nov 21, 2015
YourMain:

Lol i just think it's funny undecided
hehehehehe na ignore sure pass for dis kin tin jawe.

How is you nacheesy
Re: Please Advice Me, I Am Obsessed With Mrsphyno by Nobody: 4:35pm On Nov 21, 2015
TheSadist:
Suicide is always the best option since you can't quench your desire.
Retarded_ dimwit.

You call yourself thesadist? You don't have the slimmest idea of what sadism really is. Let me guess, you just watched a movie and you thought to yourself, "let me create a moniker that gives me the sense of power and control, a name that people will dread, a temporary escape from my sad, pathetic life of being a mouse"

You know what, you are nothing but a mouse and no matter the fake illusion you try to create, you will always be a small, defenseless, little mouse.

3 Likes

Re: Please Advice Me, I Am Obsessed With Mrsphyno by Nobody: 4:36pm On Nov 21, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
hehehehehe na ignore sure pass for dis kin tin jawe.

How is you nacheesy

I swear lol it's funny tho

I'm good girl, dying of boredom cry

And yourself ?
Re: Please Advice Me, I Am Obsessed With Mrsphyno by Nobody: 4:37pm On Nov 21, 2015
Shebarh:
and the worst part is that the guy is getting boring with it angry
hehehehehehehehe reason am na,if na u no be to dey wish make he jump for lagoon niii,cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy
Re: Please Advice Me, I Am Obsessed With Mrsphyno by Nobody: 4:38pm On Nov 21, 2015
YourMain:

I swear lol it's funny tho

I'm good girl, dying of boredom cry

And yourself ?
heheheheheh if u be good gal,who be d bad gal so?shebi na me abicheesycheesy

yea am bored too,that why am here.
Re: Please Advice Me, I Am Obsessed With Mrsphyno by Nobody: 4:40pm On Nov 21, 2015
obiorathesubtle:
Okay! MotherfÛcker. Let's help you!

Dude, we're back to this again? Okay, she's in Enugu, where are you? I'm in Enugu too, I can help you find her so you can stop this, heard she's a student of ESUT, I bet she won't be able to snub you when you're standing right infront of her

You've got balls man! I'll give you that, You never stop trying to get her attention! This is like the thousandth thread you've opened for her

So, if you're serious. I'll help you find her. I know I'll be doing romanceland a huge favour!

Please help me. God will bless you if u do.
Re: Please Advice Me, I Am Obsessed With Mrsphyno by Nobody: 4:40pm On Nov 21, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
heheheheheh if u be good gal,who be d bad gal so?shebi na me abicheesycheesy

yea am bored too,that why am here.

Hehe same. I'm just here watching nollywood lol any recommendations ?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

20 Deep Questions To Ask A Girl To Reveal Her True Self / My Daughter Was A Virgin Before The Dubai Journey – Mother Of Chrisland Expelled / I Want To Give $100 Each To 100 Vulnerable Members Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.