Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,927 members, 7,835,098 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:04 AM

Islam Is A Religion Of Peace And Political Stability Globally - Cramjones - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Islam Is A Religion Of Peace And Political Stability Globally - Cramjones (3562 Views)

Anambra: Political Stability And Economic Prosperity, Ogidi/ogbunike / Nigeria’s Political Stability. / Radio Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu: A Threat to Nigeria's Stability. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Islam Is A Religion Of Peace And Political Stability Globally - Cramjones by Nobody: 5:56pm On Nov 21, 2015
Islam is truly a religion of peace and poltical stability worldwide. What do muslims believe.

-CramJones

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Islam Is A Religion Of Peace And Political Stability Globally - Cramjones by raayah(f): 5:57pm On Nov 21, 2015
to be honest, I am conflicted about the issue, I have never read the Quran and cannot say for sure if it encourages killing.

Then again these acts of terrorism are performed in the name of Allah.
Re: Islam Is A Religion Of Peace And Political Stability Globally - Cramjones by EZEIGBO1OFIMO: 5:58pm On Nov 21, 2015
raayah:
at your age you are booking space.
Re: Islam Is A Religion Of Peace And Political Stability Globally - Cramjones by temitemi1(m): 6:07pm On Nov 21, 2015
Hehehehehehehehehehe...
Re: Islam Is A Religion Of Peace And Political Stability Globally - Cramjones by Nobody: 6:09pm On Nov 21, 2015
cramjones:

-CramJones
I like this old troll cheesy cheesy cheesy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Islam Is A Religion Of Peace And Political Stability Globally - Cramjones by Bobbystanley(m): 6:21pm On Nov 21, 2015
Islam is Terrorism and Terrorism is Islam

5 Likes

Re: Islam Is A Religion Of Peace And Political Stability Globally - Cramjones by 9jii(m): 6:30pm On Nov 21, 2015
Any act man committed he can attributes it to his God but God will only accept what is Good.

Its easy for men now days to twist God's word for an excuses to achieve goals.

2 Likes

Re: Islam Is A Religion Of Peace And Political Stability Globally - Cramjones by gab264(m): 6:41pm On Nov 21, 2015
cramjones:
Islam is truly a religion of peace and poltical stability worldwide. Do muslims really believe this? Deep down in your hearts do yout think Islam has brought peace to our world?

-CramJones
Curse be onto any one that agree to this.

The one that typed or created (thread) thaa poo have gotten his own share already.

1 Like

Re: Islam Is A Religion Of Peace And Political Stability Globally - Cramjones by Nobody: 6:46pm On Nov 21, 2015
Does jihad exist in the quran?

1 Like

Re: Islam Is A Religion Of Peace And Political Stability Globally - Cramjones by vedaxcool(m): 7:05pm On Nov 21, 2015
The average moro.n seeking for likes from co-morons on NL needs only say some sh#t about Muslims or Islam. vedaxcool
Re: Islam Is A Religion Of Peace And Political Stability Globally - Cramjones by Dawdy(m): 7:10pm On Nov 21, 2015
Behold

1 Like

Re: Islam Is A Religion Of Peace And Political Stability Globally - Cramjones by Nobody: 7:38pm On Nov 21, 2015
Their prophet of doom got his followers by the sword. It only follows that his followers at this age will do same by bombs and assault rifles.

Not forgetting that death is the penalty for anyone who wants to quit the pissful religion peacefully. That's how they overpopulate without consideration for the environment and the children just to keep their numbers growing.

Well, all Muslims are not terrorists but all terrorists are definitely muslims grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Islam Is A Religion Of Peace And Political Stability Globally - Cramjones by mirabel001(f): 8:35pm On Nov 21, 2015
irony of d century
Re: Islam Is A Religion Of Peace And Political Stability Globally - Cramjones by lawrenceunaa: 9:52pm On Nov 21, 2015
In other news buhari is negotiating with Isis in Iran to aid bombing in Nigeria ...isha Allah
Expect another bomb next week to mark his return
All rebels must be repelled cool
Re: Islam Is A Religion Of Peace And Political Stability Globally - Cramjones by gists: 10:20pm On Nov 21, 2015
The irony of it is that the harder some people try to push this islamic terrorism mantra, the more the world (non muslims) refuse to be deceived.
When a someone with a muslim name commits a terror act, the entire religion is blamed;
Similarly, when a black man commits a terror act, the entire race is labelled.
But when a white guy commits the same terror act, he is labelled "A lone wolf" or "a gun man" or other similar subtle tags. Examples are many; like the Roof guy that killed christian worshippers in their church in north Carolina; the guy that killed 3 muslims of the same family member; the Oklahoma bomber; the guy that killed the US lawmaker; oslo killer etc they were all "lone wolves" not one of them was tagged terrorist.
The term is only reserved for blacks or people with muslim names.
But as I said, the world seems to be awakening to the fact that terrorism has no religion, country or race. It is only bigots that will believe otherwise. Hitler was not a muslim neither were those that shot the only nuclear bombs in the history of humanity nor the first world war was started by muslims. The only civil war in Nigeria that claimed the lives of millions of innocent women and children was not orchestrated by muslims - Not one of the major principal actors was a muslim i,e Gowon, Ojukwu, Awolowo.

4 Likes

Re: Islam Is A Religion Of Peace And Political Stability Globally - Cramjones by wordcat(m): 10:23pm On Nov 21, 2015
Dawdy:
Behold

Lol but I noticed one thing; a muslim must wear something on his kafthan, either a jacket, or bullet prove vest or a bomb!
Re: Islam Is A Religion Of Peace And Political Stability Globally - Cramjones by cola: 10:24pm On Nov 21, 2015
OldJohn:
Their prophet of doom got his followers by the sword. It only follows that his followers at this age will do same by bombs and assault rifles.

Not forgetting that death is the penalty for anyone who wants to quit the pissful religion peacefully. That's how they overpopulate without consideration for the environment and the children just to keep their numbers growing.

Well, all Muslims are not terrorists but all terrorists are definitely muslims grin grin

@bold

Oh yeah, like Joseph kony of the LRA. Kony is a 'muslim'.

Jerry Adams and Sinn Fein are 'muslims'.

Ignorance + bigotry = terrorism
Re: Islam Is A Religion Of Peace And Political Stability Globally - Cramjones by gists: 11:01pm On Nov 21, 2015
cola:

@bold

[size=18pt]Ignorance + bigotry = terrorism[/size]

In another news:
'Hero' Muslim employee who saved lives at Kosher supermarket in Paris praised for his courage as he is granted citizenship by France

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2918786/Man-saved-lives-Paris-grocery-gets-French-citizenship.html

Re: Islam Is A Religion Of Peace And Political Stability Globally - Cramjones by Bekwarra(m): 12:04am On Nov 22, 2015
Muslims worship one god and we (Christians) worship one God, but there all similarity ends. Muhammad's 'god' is radically different from God as He is revealed to us by the bible....Muhammad's god is a spiteful, selfish autocrat who must be placated with a monotonous routine of holy motions. The God we worship is a loving, compassionate Father who asks only that we love Him in return...... - Dr Lester Sumrall.

1 Like

Re: Islam Is A Religion Of Peace And Political Stability Globally - Cramjones by lawrenceunaa: 6:29am On Nov 22, 2015
Dawdy:
Behold
nonsense was that how usman danfodio did his jihad? undecided Isn't it by the sword? One thing abt u terrorist called Muslims is that y'all live in denial publicly but inwardly u rejoice at the sound of any bomb that goes off. undecided

1 Like

Re: Islam Is A Religion Of Peace And Political Stability Globally - Cramjones by MRSALT: 6:38am On Nov 22, 2015
gists:
The irony of it is that the harder some people try to push this islamic terrorism mantra, the more the world (non muslims) refuse to be deceived.
When a someone with a muslim name commits a terror act, the entire religion is blamed;
Similarly, when a black man commits a terror act, the entire race is labelled.
But when a white guy commits the same terror act, he is labelled "A lone wolf" or "a gun man" or other similar subtle tags. Examples are many; like the Roof guy that killed christian worshippers in their church in north Carolina; the guy that killed 3 muslims of the same family member; the Oklahoma bomber; the guy that killed the US lawmaker; oslo killer etc they were all "lone wolves" not one of them was tagged terrorist.
The term is only reserved for blacks or people with muslim names.
But as I said, the world seems to be awakening to the fact that terrorism has no religion, country or race. It is only bigots that will believe otherwise. Hitler was not a muslim neither were those that shot the only nuclear bombs in the history of humanity nor the first world war was started by muslims. The only civil war in Nigeria that claimed the lives of millions of innocent women and children was not orchestrated by muslims - Not one of the major principal actors was a muslim i,e Gowon, Ojukwu, Awolowo.

But among all the names you mentioned, no one of them ever claimed to fight for God.

3 Likes

Re: Islam Is A Religion Of Peace And Political Stability Globally - Cramjones by PRYCE(m): 6:58am On Nov 22, 2015
Lol! Cramjones just drew blood!
Re: Islam Is A Religion Of Peace And Political Stability Globally - Cramjones by gists: 7:05am On Nov 22, 2015
MRSALT:

But among all the names you mentioned, no one of them ever claimed to fight for God.
First you agree that terrorism has no religion, country or race since you couldn't fault any of the points I raised.
Does it matter whatever the course or claim is? Is it fine for Anders Breivik to kill over 70 people since he didn't claim he did it for God. Same logic obviously apply to the Nigerian civil war that I referenced. Since none of the actors claimed to be doing it for God, you must have also celebrated when Ojukwu was given a state burial (yet some of you ask that Gowon be taken to ICC).
We are indirectly laying a very dangerous precedence - When the Charlie Hebdo terrorist struck, the whole world stood behind France. But when black worshippers were killed in US, guess what? Everybody went on with their normal lives. Did you defend your race when a white christian by the name Dylann Roof killed those innocent people (your fellow christians)?
Oh yeah I forgot, Roof didn't claim he was fighting for God, so by your logic, its not a big deal (until someone close to you is involved - God forbid)

2 Likes

Re: Islam Is A Religion Of Peace And Political Stability Globally - Cramjones by gists: 9:07am On Nov 22, 2015
And yet again in another news that will break the heart of bigots:
Muslims Raised Over $100,000 To Help Rebuild Black Churches In The South
Three Muslim organizations have raised over $100,000 to rebuild black churches in the South.

In the days following the shooting of nine people inside Emanuel African Methodist Episcopal Church in Charleston, a string of church fires at black worship centers in the South raised alarm on social media.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/muslims-raise-over-100000-to-help-rebuild-black-churches-in-the-south_55ad4be7e4b0d2ded39fac57
Re: Islam Is A Religion Of Peace And Political Stability Globally - Cramjones by gists: 9:41am On Nov 22, 2015
A simple comparism game - Spot the terrorist:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J32MFhMBtoE
Re: Islam Is A Religion Of Peace And Political Stability Globally - Cramjones by chigoizie7(m): 10:03am On Nov 22, 2015
All muslims are potential terrorists.
All terrorists/extreme jihadists are muslims.

Until all muslims come out to condemn the terrorists acts of their brothers and not being apologetic, they are all terrorists(muslims).

Quote me and be visited by next child boko bombers
Re: Islam Is A Religion Of Peace And Political Stability Globally - Cramjones by gists: 10:20am On Nov 22, 2015
chigoizie7:
All muslims are potential terrorists.
All terrorists/extreme jihadists are muslims.

Until all muslims come out to condemn the terrorists acts of their brothers and not being apologetic, they are all terrorists(muslims).

Quote me and be visited by next child boko bombers
because they are your brodas - right?
Re: Islam Is A Religion Of Peace And Political Stability Globally - Cramjones by chigoizie7(m): 10:35am On Nov 22, 2015
gists:
because they are your brodas - right?

Mtcheeew, I think say this one get talk
Re: Islam Is A Religion Of Peace And Political Stability Globally - Cramjones by Nobody: 11:19am On Nov 22, 2015
cola:

@bold

Ignorance + bigotry = terrorism

And when last did they strike. Check the list of deadliest terrorist organizations published by UN. CHECK THE CASUALTIES. Then tell me the 'Christians' among them.

Rubbish, better leave that religion before it consumes u with hate
Re: Islam Is A Religion Of Peace And Political Stability Globally - Cramjones by Blackfire(m): 12:09pm On Nov 22, 2015
gab264:
Curse be onto any one that agree to this.

The one that typed or created (thread) thaa poo have gotten his own share already.

i agree to what cramjones said.

Now the thunder that will fire u as a muslim man is buying ballistic missiles from putin,president of russia.

You accursed bag of worm,wrapped in with a stone of perdition.

U misplaced life aggression should be directed to muhamed and quran.
Try and read hadith about bro moha , and u will marvel... Do u know he sent assasin to kill a widow who criticised him.. His almajiris struck a dagger/sword into her, while her children were still sleeping around her.
*dont look at me* is there in the hadiths and many more evils...and yet u are told to follow him without questioning as the best al hassan.

Islam.... Tears , sorrows and blood.
Re: Islam Is A Religion Of Peace And Political Stability Globally - Cramjones by BERNIMOORE: 12:39pm On Nov 22, 2015
raayah:
to be honest, I am conflicted about the issue, I have never read the Quran and cannot say for sure if it encourages killing.

Then again these acts of terrorism are performed in the name of Allah.
''quran Believers'' Are Mandated to carry out killing even though they lose their own lives in the course of killing, it is the course Allah urge them.

[size=18pt]Qur’an 9:111

Indeed, Allah has purchased from the believers their lives and their properties [in exchange] for that they will have Paradise. They fight in the cause of Allah , so they kill and are killed

Qur’an 9:123—O you who believe! fight those of the unbelievers who are near to you and let them find in you hardness

[/size]
Re: Islam Is A Religion Of Peace And Political Stability Globally - Cramjones by aye9ice007(m): 12:54pm On Nov 22, 2015
Sometimes, people talk as if they didnt pass through school, like u cant read?! Firstly what is jihad? Jihad means 'striving'. As a muslim i cn start my own jiahd by wooing and helping pple into islam. Jihad is when u see ur fellow man in need and u help him out! Nw tell me, is that synonymous to war? When judge bush killed over 3 million citizens of iraq, do u call that terrorism? When adolph hitler killed many pple in the world war, did u call that terrorism? You didnt call them terrorists cs they are not muslims right?
Do u knw that dia r many xtians in this so called ISIS? Let us think with our head nt wt anus! And do u knw that it was d outcome of the so called judge bush's war against the iraqi that led to these ISIS? There are so many things u wl neva undastand abt this world cos we africans keep following the wests cs we feel they are superior than us whereby all our cultures that were suppose to be our prides are now obsolete and cruse! Smh

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari’s Chief Of Staff Makes Himself The Acting President / Rochas Meets His Waterloo Today!! / I Was Robbed And Attacked By The Jobless Aggressive Lazy Idiotic Pigs Of Bia-fr

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.