Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,792 members, 7,956,027 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:43 PM

What A Woman Did To The Breast Of Her Househelp (Graphic Pic) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / What A Woman Did To The Breast Of Her Househelp (Graphic Pic) (83819 Views)

HouseHelp Was Caught Doing in Boss' Bedroom 8 Days After Employment / Nigerian Lady Bathed With Acid In Italy By Another Nigerian Woman (Graphic Pic) / Graphics!!! See What A Woman Did To Her Domestic Servant Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What A Woman Did To The Breast Of Her Househelp (Graphic Pic) by sukkot: 5:19pm On Nov 22, 2015
Joavid:

Ok,Thanks. I get it now.
yeah you have to know the bible is a ' 6000 year old hstory ' book. many of the things you are reading in it are past events. some are happening now and some will happen later. the book of revelation, a 22 chapter book is a condensation of 6000 year history from the atlantean era of the garden of eden to egypt and then babylon and medopersia and greek and roman and then the first coming of christ and then roman empire part 2 and then european empire and then the american empire. so its all of this condensed in a 22 chapter book but heavily coded in allegory.

1 Like

Re: What A Woman Did To The Breast Of Her Househelp (Graphic Pic) by kinibigdeal(m): 7:42pm On Dec 13, 2015
teebaxy:
Nothing new under the earth #kinibigdeal

Why you they call me!
Re: What A Woman Did To The Breast Of Her Househelp (Graphic Pic) by teebaxy(m): 8:20pm On Dec 13, 2015
kinibigdeal:

Why you they call me!
lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Young Man Killed By Avenging Cultists In Delta State (Disturbing Photos) / Yahoo Boys Fight Dirty In Delta Over Pick Up Money / Wife Of Murdered JUMIA Delivery Man: "Our Children Still Expecting Their Daddy’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.