Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,386 members, 7,812,138 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:55 AM

23 Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria With Mind Blowing Fees - Education (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 23 Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria With Mind Blowing Fees (133869 Views)

Ten Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria 2017 / Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria With Mind Blowing Fees / Top 23 Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria With Mind Blowing Fees! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 23 Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria With Mind Blowing Fees by DUNKA(m): 4:58pm On Feb 14, 2016
yourguykcc:
My sister passed through #3 and so are my brother and i, she now goes to a school abroad of 11M per year... god is good o
ogbeni clap for yourself and you just registered today. lying is detrimental to yr spiritual health OH. 11 million ko

CHAI there is God oh!

1 Like

Re: 23 Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria With Mind Blowing Fees by DUNKA(m): 5:01pm On Feb 14, 2016
yourguykcc:
My sister passed through #3 and so are my brother and i, she now goes to a school abroad of 11M per year... god is good o
ogbeni clap for yourself and you just registered today. lying is detrimental to yr spiritual health OH. 11 million ko
U my friend are the world greatest liar grin

CHAI there is God oh!
Re: 23 Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria With Mind Blowing Fees by yourguykcc: 7:47pm On Feb 14, 2016
DUNKA:
U my friend are the world greatest liar grin

CHAI there is God oh!

guy i found this and wanted to post

1 Like

Re: 23 Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria With Mind Blowing Fees by DUNKA(m): 8:51pm On Feb 14, 2016
yourguykcc:

guy i found this and wanted to post
See yr self very first post na this lie u wan cook up.

Anyway,post pictures of you and yr family attending the school or post the payment receipts of the school fees paid or I don't believe it grin cheesy

When you wan lie make sure it sounds beleivable.
Re: 23 Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria With Mind Blowing Fees by Ade3000yrs(m): 7:01pm On Oct 17, 2016
Yet we say Nigeria is in recession yet we say Buharri and Jonathan is Nigeria's Problem Yet we claim people are not educated enough. Well my take is this, no Angel from heaven will come down from heaven to drop money to revive Nigerian Industries and Agriculture. No money in Nigeria yet we keep having expensive private schools and enigmatic Churches and Cathedrals with out of the world architectural designs, church members getting poorer and Pastors are buying jets??
I believe when the government is ready to take education in Nigeria seriously, they will surely closed down all private schools that serves as drain pipes in the economy.

Alan Greenspan Former U.S Federal Reserve Bank Chairman and President rightly said and I quote "Government needs to take our Primary and Secondary Education system seriously for moral and labour value integration, and for the increasing poverty and inequality in the world is not as a result of the fact that man has become more greedy in the history of mankind but that man has found a 1001 ways to express his greed in the name of civilization, technology and industrialized age."
Re: 23 Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria With Mind Blowing Fees by Ade3000yrs(m): 7:59pm On Oct 17, 2016
I reserve my comment
Re: 23 Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria With Mind Blowing Fees by chiraqDemon(m): 9:02pm On Oct 17, 2016
Oh God make me succesful in this life
Is it not human being with one head that are sending their kids to these schools
My future children must go o
Even abroad sef embarassed
Re: 23 Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria With Mind Blowing Fees by Nobody: 1:00pm On Aug 16, 2017
see school fees ooo and im here looking for someone to sponsor my MSc in Norway or Germany. There is God ooooooooooooooooo
Re: 23 Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria With Mind Blowing Fees by Nobody: 9:16am On Dec 16, 2017
Truth is, if you don't have the money, you might not understand why people pay so much for their kids.

Life better for that side oo.
Some of them eat chicken and ice cream almost everyday.

You can't say that students in government schools generally do better than the ones here. What? Some gov. school kids can't speak good english(not their fault).
If you are smart, then you are smart. I'd rather be smart in these expensive schools. Trust me, I'd have a much better chance at becoming something. They still have intelligent students, who travel out and shatter records there, maybe they were not looking for glory in Nigerian competitions.
Abeg, there is no comparison here. I pray for the capability to send my child to such school o.
I know a family with children in one of these schools. I pray for my life and Nigeria.
Every Nigerian student should be able to enjoy like this, instead we have to pay 3 million for it cry.

Also, they're not all thieves- lots of honest, hard-working business men in Nigeria can afford that.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 23 Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria With Mind Blowing Fees by Tracypacy(f): 11:19am On Jul 20, 2018
yazach:
SCHOOL FEE/YEAR LOCATION

23- Regent School Maitama N1.35 Million Abuja
22- Bloombreed High School N1.5 Million Port Harcourt
21- Lead British International School N1.5 Million Abuja
20- Norwegian International School N1,843,750Million Port Harcourt
19- Nigerian Turkish International College N1.6 Million Abuja
18- Greenoak International School N1.9 Million Port Harcourt
17- International Community School N1.9 Million Abuja
16- Charles Dale Memorial International School N2,040,000 Million Port Harcourt
15- Dowen College, N2Million Lagos
14- Chrisland College N2Million Lagos
13- Atlantic Hall N2.27 Million Lagos
12- Corona Secondary School N2.55 Million Agbara Ogun State
11- Hillcrest School N2.65 Million Jos
10- Loyola Jesuit N2.8 Million Abuja
9- Meadow Hall N3 Million Lagos
8- Greenspring School N3.185 Million Lagos
7- Whiteplains British School N3.6 Million Abuja
6- Day Waterman College N3.7 Million Abeokuta
5- Lekki British International High School N4 Million Lagos
4- American International School N4.3 Million Abuja
3- British International School N4.48 Million Lagos
2- Grange High School N4.5 Million Lagos
1- American International School N5.5 Million Lagos

http://buzznigeria.com/top-23-most-expensive-secondary-schools-in-nigeria-the-fees-are-really-mind-blowing/7/
Re: 23 Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria With Mind Blowing Fees by CameronOliver: 9:32pm On Mar 31, 2019
I think that these are some of the best schools in this country, but at the same time they are very expensive. Many poor students will not be able to get an education. But there is a way out, you can develop on your own, I can recommend a service https://uk.edusson.com to you, where you will find top writers of various scholarships and you can find there a lot of useful information that will help you to become better in the field of education.
Re: 23 Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria With Mind Blowing Fees by KingAzubuike(f): 3:03pm On Jan 01, 2020
lordtriplee:

These, not this.

Can't compete? Please get out of your poverty thinking.
I used to think it was a waste of money until I visited a friend in one of those expensive schools. Fact is even if a kid is dull which is very rare coz they will groom you with state of the arts facilities, the kind of network you build during your stay there will go a long way in helping you later in life. School where dangote's grand kid is your seat partner, folorunsho alakija 's grand daughter is your class mate, abacha's sister daughter is in the next class. This one mama na movie actress, this one papa na business tycoon.. ( just sighting an example , hope you understand?)

Common naso connections dey build up. Those who are complaining are just poor .. if you have the money you will send your kids there. You can't get quality for cheap.

1 Like

Re: 23 Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria With Mind Blowing Fees by Samabu07(m): 8:54pm On Nov 05, 2020

There is a school in Nasarawa called key science academy. students pay about 1 million and they pay their teachers 40,000 or 30,000. and this a school that has most of the northern leaders kids in it. you cant beat them if they are wrong or else they will bring their senator or governor dads to end your teaching career. It happened to a corper when i was there. One time one corper told one of the students to help him ask his father to help get a job, the fathers reply was "if i help you get another job who will teach my children"
Hello, I will be glad to get some information from you regards to Key Science Academy.
They are now at Gwarinpa. Do you have an idea how their interview is like? Do they operate a British Curriculum aside Nigerian? I have searched their website to get some website but didn't see something tangible.
I don't want to believe their salary is lower ranging from 30,000 to 40,000 naira.
Your timely response will be saving me valuable time. Thank you in anticipation.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Tips To Stay Awake While Studying / OAU Admission For The Year 2011/2012 / 2014/2015 Direct Entry Admission, University Of Ibadan

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.