Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,238 members, 7,836,143 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:26 PM

The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) - Literature (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) (178302 Views)

The Last Wolf Series - Nemesis In Love / Fortune City Series: The Liquid Wealth. / Tarasha - (An Action Thriller) - Story Of The Month - January 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (47) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by Charlesdock(m): 10:33pm On Dec 09, 2015
It true Richard should not go Ivy side o. Five women!!! he no dey fear
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by solomonbrown64: 10:46pm On Dec 09, 2015
Whew!!! My team made it.. I am super nervous right now, can't think at all... I am sorry guys, will make up for it tomorrow....

3 Likes

Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by solomonbrown64: 10:48pm On Dec 09, 2015
XavierBlue:
Mr Solomon, you started the sequel, and wouldn't deem it fit to invite me. Well. that a fight for another day.
Would you come update or I'll tell Mrs Keller the truth, yea, of your suppose secret meeting with ivy. I was there yea, grin heard every bit of the juicy Convo. Still on the wait.
N/B: No one takes my threat, as a joke

Xavierblue
Oh my.... I did invite you, but the tags were later removed by the mods, abeg no vex oh, don't tell Anthea, no go spoil market for me oh.. Lol.... Tonight should be a happy night for everyone
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by Mekky05(m): 8:14am On Dec 10, 2015
The updates have been da "bomb"! Kingsolo,I appreciate u bro.

1 Like

Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by Mutaino7(m): 11:19am On Dec 10, 2015
op i no tell you...

1 Like

Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by XavierBlue(m): 11:41am On Dec 10, 2015
Who knows, maybe it still midnight in our beloved Mr Solomons geographical area. Someone phone him that it almost afternoon here in Nigeriacheesy

Xavierblue

1 Like

Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by Tobadein(m): 2:28pm On Dec 10, 2015
I've not been commenting and you did not even ask why. That's a fight for another year. And where's today's update?

1 Like

Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by solomonbrown64: 9:23pm On Dec 10, 2015

Shitt! They heard me, I thought I was speaking within me.
"It's nothing, I have to get to the woods now. Talk later. "
I ran to my room to get some of the stuffs I was going to need as I know I will be sleeping for the rest of the night there. I had a terrible migraine, my head was Pounding and I had difficulty sleeping because of that. After about one hour of trying to sleep, I was finally able to and the moment I got into Ollie's cell, I collapsed on the floor.
"Oh, is that Mr Invisible on the floor? I thought you were the strong one. Just a little prank from me and you are already dying, please, I expected better. " She said before laughing yet again.
Her laugh pissed me off, I decided to pay her back in full. She was talking and looking here and there,she wasn't focused on me and so I decided to use that to my advantage. I timed my move very carefully and as she turned yet again, just as she was about to look my way again, I stood and ran to her as fast as I could. She saw me but before she could react, I had my lips on hers, she tried to get me off with all she had and I must say she is very strong for a woman but then she is a goddess. I made sure I bit her lips, although no fluid came out of the cut but at least her lips were swollen and that made me happy.
I cleaned my lips after I was done, I smiled because she was furious, really furious. I wasn't scared because I know she can't kill me. She spat at my face and I did likewise. She was surprised and her eyes became black and quickly I looked away. Um, I didn't say what her eyes looked like before, oh well, some other time.
She directed a punch at me, instinctively I dunked but with her left arm she punched my right rib, the impact shattered my the bones there but I wasn't ready to apologize or give in to her because after all, she started all this.
I was on one knee as I couldn't stand upright,she raised my hand and attempted to hit my face, I managed the block her punch with my left arm and just like my ribs, that too shattered and went limp. I was left with one arm, I had to take the control of this duel else I might not have any bone left in my body after she is done with me. She was patiently taking her time since she knew I couldn't do anything, once again she aimed for my face and this time I dunked. I slammed my head into her jaw buying me some time and also managing to get up in the process. She was struggling to stay upright after my head butt and once again, no fluid came out from her jaw. I seized my opportunity and ran to her hitting her once again with my head on her stomach. She fell to the ground and I fell on top of her. I just remained that way, as I tried my best not to scream from the migraine that was tearing my head apart. I guess I worsened the situation by turning my head into a fist.
After a while, she finally pushed me off her and I rolled into the ground, landing on my broken rib cage, this time I couldn't help it, I actually screamed.
"You are one sick bittch, Ollie, very stupid Bittch. You need to know in this dispensation, people have what we call, freedom of choice, you crazy goddess. I can fvcking choose to ignore or accept your calls, I am not your Damn husband, Jesus Christ!"
I screamed.
"You don't have such Courtesy, I own you and I...... "
" Shut up bittch, you don't own me, hell, not even my dead parents can say they own me. Who the Fvck do you think you are? You told me the last time I was here that you don't want to leave this shitty hole and still you won't leave me be. If you are so in need of a talk Mate, then get Anthea and stop tormenting me. I have a family and a pack, and a job and I am not sorry to say you don't belong to any of the mentioned, so please leave me alone! "I said.
Everywhere was quiet after that, the only audible thing was my heavy breathing
Ollie didn't say anything for more than thirty minutes I think, she just remained on the floor with her eyes closed. I tried to stay upright and I was able to, I guess the healing must have started. I was able to get on my feet and decided to leave since she didn't say anything.
"Why are you all the same, I mean men. From the first day you saw me completely, you haven't stopped thinking of sleeping with me, is that the only thing you want with me?"
I chuckled before replying her,
" Well, what can I say, It's normal for men to have such feelings. It's in our DNA, but having them doesn't mean we Should act on them all the time, I mean I haven't had my way against your will, have I?"
"And what you just did was what? "
"Oh, that was just a kiss, nothing more. I can't do it even if I want, I have more than enough women to satisfy such cravings."
"You see, this is exactly what I hate about men, their cravings, their insatiable wants and the feeling that they can have everything they want. If I eventually take you as my mate, what will happen to your "more than enough women", they get kicked aside or what? "
" Look, I didn't ask for this, it just sort of happened, i wanted a single woman as my true love but fate decided otherwise, besides you and I will never happen. I don't love you and I might never will. You opinions about men is your fvcking business, no one gives a shitt about them. Is that why you called me out here, because if that's why, I intend to leave, I have got work tomorrow. "
" I don't need your love or approval to take what belongs to me, I will have you when it's time. I summoned you because of Anthea. "

4 Likes

Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by PricelessCharm(f): 9:47pm On Dec 10, 2015
Thnks Brownny

1 Like

Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by vickiej(m): 9:57pm On Dec 10, 2015
ok baba but update on time tomorrow

1 Like

Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by Adasun(m): 10:33pm On Dec 10, 2015
Okay
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by Charlesdock(m): 11:20pm On Dec 10, 2015
When I don dey think sey Richard go cool my head of the web design tutorial. Artemis be careful oo no destroy Richard life. Iyawos still dey there

1 Like

Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by laurenziz6(m): 9:11am On Dec 11, 2015
Waiting......
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by solomonbrown64: 9:51am On Dec 11, 2015
WRITTEN BY SOLOMON
CONTINUED
RICHARD

" You want to talk about your nymph, all right I am all ears?"
I turned and faced her, she smiled before saying,
" I have had it within me to tell you this for a while but since you refused to grant me audience, well you have yourself to blame.
Your secret meeting with Ivy spurned me to tell before time... "
"What!!! You know about that?" she nodded.
"Holy shitt, so you see all that I do even if when I am you know, mating. "
She turned her face in disgust,
" I don't watch that, it's gross."
"Whatever, go on with what you have to say "
" I did say Anthea has a different agenda, well when Ivy banishes her, it will force her to kick start her evil plans.
Since she is the only one I could communicate with after I broke the first seal, I have invested so much power in her and also she has gone dark in obtaining more and therefore you will be no more match for her in battle.
She told you, you will have to fight her, well that's a lie. The thing is you share my powers because we are mates but you can't have all of them because we haven't consummated our bond, which is never gonna happen.
But technically, she bit you and if you lay with her, both of you will become perfect mates and she will able to tap into powers I have held from her, powers I can't talk about. I will lose you and of course I will remain her for eternity because she doesn't want any of the gods on the surface of the earth anymore and if I am released, I will be more powerful than the rest because I will have worshippers, people that have their souls tied to me, such privilege that the rest do not presently have.
If her plans do come to fruition, it's good bye to your wolves including your mates because she wouldn't want me to have any source of power through humans. "
My jaw was down all through her speech because I couldn't believe the mess i am in.
" I still don't get how she can be my mate, most of her powers aint hers, they are yours. "
" Yes, they are mine but I gave them to her willfully and so If she mates with you, it's like mating with me, so I want to be very careful from now on. I will be you from now on and the spell you used in protecting your home must be improved upon. Tell your ex wife to read on the gates of Olympus, she will understand what that means.
Do stop reading and using the black book and bury it somewhere outside your home, the book was written by Anthea and it contains ancient powerful spells which can use against you right in your home. Do this quickly, you don't have much time left"
"Why not mate with me and end all this? "
" I can't, I don't love you, I already.... "
" Just cut the crap about not loving me, you are very bad at lying. It's not about love, it's about your ego. Whenever I display emotions towards my mates or whenever they touch me affectionately, I sense this dark energy within me, and that's when the lightening surges. That dark energy is Jealousy, the earlier you accept the fact that it's okay to love, the better for you. I can only do so much, the rest is left for you. "
" I can't mate with you because your real body aint here. That's where Anthea has the advantage, Just do what I have asked you to, and let me worry about me. "
I nodded, walked up to her, took her right arm and kissed it before leaving.
" Remember, you have Zeus blessings, you are no ordinary man, William. "
I woke up and checked the time, it was four in the morning. Quickly, I ran to the house and barged into Audrey's room, who was busy reading some book. Does she sleep at all?.
" What happened? What did she want this time? "
" Tell you later, read up the gates of Olympus and up the protection of this house."
"Gates of Olympus? Richard, what's happening? That spell is extremely ancient and it's what legend say it's used to hide the location of Olympus. Where did you get that from and why do we need to invoke such a powerful spell to protect us against mere vampires? "
" Look Audrey, just do as I have said, I have to go bury the black book. Common, get on with it already. "
P. S - - - - Till the evening.

5 Likes

Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by Tobadein(m): 9:56am On Dec 11, 2015
Viewing this topic: solomonbrown64

And thanks for the post...

1 Like

Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by girlhaley(f): 2:47pm On Dec 11, 2015
welldone mr solomon

Just that,we are waiting for more!!

1 Like

Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by elprokez(m): 4:15pm On Dec 11, 2015
I'm feeling the chills of suspense from this Episode...
Following...
Well done Mate!!

1 Like

Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by joviegghead: 5:21pm On Dec 11, 2015
Why don't i just feel comfortable with all what artemis said? Someone is playing tricks but i still can't figure out who.. Artemis or anthea.. Well,artemis story sounds convincing but i still don't trust her.. The reason behind her being imprisoned is still unknown.. It so obvious now that richard is actually a 'pawn',controlled and pushed around to fight and fulfill prophecies not for himself but for others( gods powerful than he is) .. The worst part is that,he doesn't have secrets anymore because artemis can see all he does.. I wonder where this will lead to..

1 Like

Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by Leiykong(m): 5:33pm On Dec 11, 2015
waiting for more

1 Like

Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by solomonbrown64: 7:48pm On Dec 11, 2015
WRITTEN BY SOLOMON
CONTINUED
RICHARD

As I dug up the dirt and prepared to bury the book, I couldn't help but feel I was being played, of course I am being played. I mean why all the secrecy and why can Ollie see everything I do and I can't. Why am I the only constant in this ever changing equation? Why should the receiver be greater than the giver? Why should the created be greater than than it's Creator? Why is my soul so valuable that it's almost a battle to mate with me? Why do I have the blessings of Zeus and not somebody else? Why was I the chosen to make a crazy woman fall in love? Why is it so important that she actually falls in love? Why is her offence made secret? Is Anthea's constant choice for the undead her way of stopping something I do not know about? What if Anthea is not the villain but someone else, probably Ollie.
How many possible ways can i divide my heart mating with several women?
What is the end to all this, power back to Olympus or just regular rescue and a happy ending after . Every morning I wake up to think I am on the right path only to hear a different tale next.
Why will Anthea need so much power, to what end? It just doesn't make sense. If all she wanted was power, why didn't she come after me all this while, why now that even her daughter is my mate.
Except if they want me to grow in strength after each battle, Ollie said powers she cannot talk about? Does that mean some of the dormant powers in me aint Ollie's but someone else's, probably Zeus and that's why she said I have his blessings. His blessings for what, to free his daughter? Nah, they are all lying, whatever is going on is beyond a rescue and love thing because how else could Ollie know of Anthea's plans since she said she couldn't communicate with her. I think Ollie is lying, she wants me to end Anthea for a reason and I am gonna find out why, but first I need to block her and only one book has the answer to that, the black book.
I removed the book from the pit and took it back to the house, I ran into Audrey's room and asked her to find a spell that blocks someone like Ollie from me, including using her powers on me, something similar to what Anthea Is currently using. I knew Ollie was listening but there is little or nothing she could do because Audrey isn't a wolf and so she can only look on.
These folks think I am sort of an avenue through which they can get whatever they want, well I won't be their foot soldier, I have had enough of lies.
I showered and got ready for school, Angel was trying to bring up some discussion but I wasn't interested, I kissed her and drove off to work with Lucy who tried to know what was going on but I didn't give her what she wanted making her sulk up to class, well, her business.
I saw Cassandra and Suddenly remembered I haven't found out why Ivy doesn't have George's powers yet. The last time I saw her, she was putting on George's ring and if she was truly chosen by George and She has the full support of the vampire community, then the powers should be with her unless she doesn't know it yet. I will have to wait for her call since I do not have her number.
Today was the beginning of examination and I have just the thirteenth grade doing their examination today in my lab. As soon as they were done, I texted Audrey to know about the developments going on, she said she was getting the materials for the spell. I smiled and I started marking the scripts when suddenly Ollie's voice came up.
"William, don't do this, do not use that spell, it's nearly irreversible and you will never be able to communicate with me, which will allow Anthea go on without check. "
" Oh, you suddenly Care. Look, if only you are truthful to me then I will have absolutely no problem allowing you watch all that I do but you are a liar and you twist every word that leaves your lips. Audrey will tweak the spell and make sure it doesn't stop me from communicating with you in the woods but it will stop you from watching me when you please. You don't deserve such courtesy, until I get to the root of this, I want to know who I can trust and that's definitely not you. "
She kept quiet after my speech and I continued with my marking, when I was done, I registered their scores, I was in the middle of this when Lucy barged into my office.
" Tell me what's going on, tell me right now!"
"Keep your voice down, kids are writing their exams and I already told you I can't tell you anything about this. "
" I won't buy that shitt from you, better start talking or I will transform right right, right now. I can't stand this secrets and lies anymore. Yesterday, you were in pains, I can't stand my mate in such distress. "
In such distress?Shitt, I forgot she is bipolar, but isn't being in extreme stress or is it exposed to extreme stress, which is it? Anyway, I have to tell something before she does something silly , I thought her Wolf's healing ability took care of this bipolar crap.
"Lucy , I will tell you when we get home, Alright. I promise. "
She stared at me for a while before saying,
" You must Richard, else I will kill you myself. "
I nodded and she left the way she came.
I heard Ollie laugh,
" What's funny, She is being truthful and she is showing her own way of caring about me, something you don't have. "

5 Likes

Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by Afz9095(m): 8:54pm On Dec 11, 2015
Tanx man bt dis update is kinda short cn u pls make d nxt 1 longer
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by Leiykong(m): 8:58pm On Dec 11, 2015
boss.....u too much....I twaile u ooo #solomonbrown
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by Charlesdock(m): 9:31pm On Dec 11, 2015
Don't tell me that is all for today Don't tell me that is all for today
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by nimat158(f): 9:41pm On Dec 11, 2015
are u typing d next chapter or u want us to protest abt short updates
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by Tobadein(m): 10:45pm On Dec 11, 2015
nimat158:
are u typing d next chapter or u want us to protest abt short updates
Afz9095:
Charlesdock:
Don't tell me that is all for today Don't tell me that is all for today
Afz9095:
GBAM !!!
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by joviegghead: 12:37am On Dec 12, 2015
Well,I guess i was right afterall..

1 Like

Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by Adasun(m): 2:04pm On Dec 12, 2015
Choi!!! Who be da antagonist nahw ar my sure solo even knws him/her:-x

1 Like

Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by girlhaley(f): 4:07pm On Dec 12, 2015
This is just too short

We are waiting for a long update....

1 Like

Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by solomonbrown64: 5:04pm On Dec 12, 2015

I closed from work and drove straight home, I took my shower and greeted Angel who just ignored me. She was still pissed, I wore my shorts and a vest and headed for Audrey's room, she wasn't there, checked the Library and I found her there, writing down some things. The whole place was messed up and her disheveled look suggested that she hasn't taken her shower today.
"Hey, how are things going? "
" I have the spell and materials for your blocking spell but the gates of Olympus is proving a bit difficult, I have not been able to properly interpret some of the instructions, I guess you will have to speak to your annoying goddess once again. "
"Well, I will do that later, right now I need you to perform that blocking spell on me."
She nodded and we left for the barn, Lucy followed. I wanted to send her back but I didn't want to Start another baseless argument.
Audrey asked me to knee and brought out a wooden replica of what people believe to be Artemis, she kept it beside me. With a chalk, she drew a weird star on my head and on the statue too and began reciting some words in a language I believe to be Greek.
The statue began to glow and then suddenly it exploded from within the very moment Audrey stopped talking. I didn't feel a thing though but when I tried communicating with Ollie, I got no reply. I couldn't feel her dark energy within me and I couldn't be happier.
"Mind explaining what the hell just happened " I heard Lucy say.
I looked towards Audrey who nodded,
" Let's go back to the house so that I can explain in front of you all. "
I cleaned the drawing on my fore head and walked back to the house. I called Angel from the kitchen and explained it all to them omitting the part of Ollie being my mate.
Telling someone like Lucy I am someone's mate might just destroy her and I do not know how Angel will react, so it's better not to tempt fate.
"So you are to free a supposed goddess and you just freed yourself from her but I Still don't know why she has such a strong connection with you and are you telling me my mum is over three thousand years old and my dad was a tool for her to use for you to grow stronger, do explain. " Lucy asked
Damn!!! This is exactly why I didn't want to say anything in the first place,
" Look Lucy, all this happening has nothing to do with any of you so.... "
" Bullshitt Richard, so you are telling me that My Mum using my dad as her as her tool for her bloody cause which also involves my husband and you are telling me that it's none of my business. Richard, it's best for both of us that you answer my questions else one of us won't see the beautiful snow tomorrow. I am fvcking serious, mate. "
Jesus!!! I thought whatever anger within her was removed, why is she exploding in this manner.
" I can't tell you everything, because it's best you do not know some of it...... "
I didn't get to finish my sentence when Lucy suddenly stood up, grabbed me by the throat and threw me to the wall.
"Start talking Richard and stop holding secrets from those who care about you. Don't try and stop me Audrey, just fvcking mind your business. "
" My refusing to tell you is for your own fvcking good, whatever is going on is beyond me and my understanding, hell, I still don't know what's going on, I don't know who to trust, whose story to believe, I don't even know my role anymore in all these. "
" Well, if you don't want to spill, then I will find my treacherous mother and remove her from that esteemed position of hers. She doesn't deserve it, she killed her husband and betray the people who love her."
"Lucy, come back, don't head into your death. "
" Fvck you Richard, stop acting like you care about me, you don't but that doesn't mean I don't. Keep acting like the coward you are, until you are dead like my dad, now get the hell out of my way. "
She shoved me aside and soon I heard the sound of her car engine roaring. I followed her with my car and we both headed for unfriendly domain.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by boladex1: 5:43pm On Dec 12, 2015
Lucy Lucy Lucy why is she always acting before thinking waiting for the next update before I say more
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by laurenziz6(m): 6:29pm On Dec 12, 2015
@solomonbrown
Do u
think its possible dat lucy inherited her fathers
Powers instead of ivy?
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by Charlesdock(m): 6:37pm On Dec 12, 2015
Solomon u're right the light dey do were. I think we're back to 1960 angrySolomon u're right the light dey do were. I think we're back to 1960

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (47) (Reply)

Hearts In Ashes / Ogechi & I / The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.