Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,942 members, 7,835,138 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:48 AM

The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) - Literature (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) (178258 Views)

The Last Wolf Series - Nemesis In Love / Fortune City Series: The Liquid Wealth. / Tarasha - (An Action Thriller) - Story Of The Month - January 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (47) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by solomonbrown64: 1:28pm On Dec 06, 2015
adetkid:
What z mai position n dis thread?
jason z d #beta,luke z d #zelta,what is mine?
Lol... you are the reader.
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by solomonbrown64: 1:46pm On Dec 06, 2015

Richard and Audrey have both been acting weird, I see them giving each other signs and talking to each other in whispers. There is something obviously wrong with Richard and he doesn't want to tell Angel or me. Whenever I ask about what happened the other day, he would just kiss me or do something to change the topic but when he hit me so hard today in the silly challenge he called for or the fact he almost killed two of his best wolves, I knew it was time to make him talk, I know just how to make his talk.
Once again, he had one of his hushed talk with Audrey after the training. We all ate and he cracked all sort of jokes before walking his wolves out of the house. He still didn't grant me audience and I waited patiently till late in the evening when he tucked both Angel and Audrey in bed. He didn't come to my room, enraged I walked to the barn hitting the wall in a fit of rage, I am getting tired of the love and ignore game he is playing with me, if he calls me his mate, why then doesn't he trust me?
"Why take it on the poor wall? "I heard him say.
" Leave him be, I am the black sheep of this pack, the one that cannot be trusted with anything, even what it is hurting my husband. You call me your mate but you don't see me as one and the only assurance I had was the white fur in your Wolf's fur but now that is gone too. I feel ignored and lonely. "
" I am sorry if I make you feel that way, I am also going through a lot but I can't tell you yet what's going on because it's beyond You and Angel's understanding..... "
" But it's not beyond Audrey's, right? "
I asked, cutting him off. He sighed before heading for a seat while I followed him. He took my hand before saying ,
" Lucy, you need to stop with these questions about your self esteem. You should never doubt the love I have for you, you are the first woman I fell in love with after my ordeal with Daphne. The thing that scares me about you is that despite your betrayal I can't seem to hate you , I still love you as I did then and each of you all have a place in my heart. There is no need for thinking I love one person than the other, I am still alive because of the selflessness of each of you. I know what you want, I am not blind, I know you want to have a child for me but not now. I didn't plan for Angel's pregnancy but I can't tell her to abort it. We are in the middle of a war and I can't always look for two pregnant women besides I need you by my side more than ever. When it's time I will let you know about what's troubling me, I am sorry about your dad, I know you still miss him in a way. But I can be your husband and your father too, now come here. "
He pulled me into his hands as I cried my eyes out, he then kissed my hair before saying,
" I love you "

On my way to church once again to pray and mourn for my brothers and Mentor. I have been doing that for the last three months, not that I believe in God or gods but I just needed something more than flesh and blood to hold on to. I have expected a sort of retaliation from the werewolves but I have heard nothing and those I have tailing them haven't brought anything relevant, just some childish gathering of sorts. It really irritates that I know nothing about Richard's plans, his whereabouts, his place of residence or anything we can use as leverage over him, it makes me mad.
Anthea doesn't even help, or probably because she herself doesn't even know about Richard's present even if she knows a lot about his past but even then she has been quiet about what she knows about him. There is something about her, I think she has some other plan for him and it doesn't include torture or death.
Soon we got to church and I did my usual prayers, just as I was about entering the car, I heard the sound of wind but I ignored it because Angle area is not a windy place but suddenly, something grabbed me so fast, and before I could see who did, my neck was snapped.
I woke up to find myself in a room, I discovered I was sitting on a chair, I expected to be tied up or something since I was kidnapped but I was surprised to know that I am free. I looked around for an exit door but someone was sitting on a chair close to it. I couldn't see the fellow's face because whoever was there had a paper to his/her face. Since it's just one person, I figure I could handle One person. I ran towards the fellow but the person knew I was coming and ran towards my direction so fast I couldn't see the fellow's face. I didn't know why the person ran towards me and didn't try and stop me from leaving, I didn't care, I ran towards the door but I hit a sort of wall just as I was about to step out. I tried again, same thing happened.
I sighed and then I heard someone chuckle, I turned around to see who was chuckling, only to discover it was Richard, the one man I have been aiming to enact my vengeance upon. I bent low to remove my little knives I carry whenever I am going out but I was shocked to discover nothing was there.
Enraged, I ran towards him, about three feet from him, he ran from me and that was I chased him endlessly around the room but I was never able to catch him because he was just too fast. He was having fun playing with me, finally, I sat down on the chair I was few minutes and starred at the man I have dreaamt and breathe for the last three months but I can't do him any harm.
"You are one pretty commander I must say, but if you think you can harm me, well that can only happen when you dream. I am not an easy man to find or kill. So tell me, a man who your poisoned sword couldn't kill despite the fact you sent it through his heart, why did you ever think you can still harm him. Oh.. You are trapped here and can't leave until I am done with you. So tell me, how is your Lord, Anthea? "
" She isn't my lord, I am her Lord, and every vampire knows that but I don't expect a dog to. "
He laughed very hard and I wonder where the humor is in my speech.
" Is that... Is that what you tell yourself. You know, I wonder how dumb you really are and to think George made an empty skull like you his best soldier. Maybe because of your sweet Latina hole or...... "
I couldn't tolerate his insults anymore, In a fit of rage I went after him and this time I caught him. But every punch and kick I aimed at him didn't hit him, he either blocked them or he dodged them. I have never witness such before where none of my moves met it's target. I left him and move back in shock, no wonder George was no match for him and painfully true, I was no match for him either, he is invisible.
"I hope you see why you should kill the idea of harming me because the next time you come after me, I might be tempted to end you, now sit your arse down and let's talk. "
I did as he said while he went and took his chair and placed it opposite me and then he sat facing me.
" Why do you think George made you his successor and not his wife since he disowned his daughter, tell me the truth. "
What a question, I didn't want to answer, I wanted him to know I didn't fear him even if he was invisible. He waited for my reply but I didn't move my lips. Then suddenly his nose flared up, his eyes started glowing something like amber and then his hands, something like lightening danced between his fingers. I instantly moved my chair back out of fear. He didn't even blink or pretend to notice my discomfort, he just sat there and continued to terrify me. What sort of a man is this? What kind of species of dog does he belong to because his other wolves are nothing like him.
" I guess,... I guess because he wanted me to protect his wife from you.. " I managed to say.
His face went back to how it was earlier, a fine, handsome innocent face. No one would ever suspect the monster that lived within him.
" Protect him wife, oh common. Does Anthea look like someone who needs protecting? "
" I don't know. "
" Since you don't know, let me giggle your memory: do you notice that whenever I howl, everyone go on their knees including you and your elders but she doesn't. Do you notice that she saved you and not her own husband in battle, why is that?"
" She said she was protecting us from getting slaughtered by you. What are you getting at? "
"Do you know what George told me before I cut his head off?"
I shook my head.
"He said we are pawns in the grand scheme of things, It didn't make any sense to me then but now it does. This whole werewolf and vampire stuff is Anthea's doing. She is doing someone else's bidding And you vampires will continue to be the casualties of this chaos Anthea keeps bringing up but I don't want that anymore. I don't want another bloodshed or battle, this is my proposition. "
This dude sure has nerves,
" Look i dont Care about your proposition or whatever. I don't give a damn if you think you are invisible but even as powerful as you are, you can't
Fight off a siege of millions of vampires. I don't trust Anthea but all I need from her is to help me kill you and if she can do that, I will be more than grateful. "
He laughed really hard after my speech,
" Do you really believe Anthea will help you kill me. She can't and she won't, do you know why? Because Anthea loves me, she actually saved me as an infant from getting killed by George and his witches. "
My throat dried up instantly after hearing that, it all adds up now why she doesn't want to hear of me hurting Richard. What a snake!
" Why should I believe you?"
"You should because I myself am tired of being a pawn because right now, you are obviously one and when she is done with you, she will end up killing you. I can't stand a beautiful lady killed because of her ignorance. So I will urge you to think about my proposition and if you agree, you can always send someone to where I work. I know you have people watching me and please for your own good, keep this between us, do not tell anyone especially Anthea . I am going to roughen you up a bit and when I am done, you will find your self in the woods behind the church. This will help in the lie you will cook up for Anthea, I am sure you can handle the rest on your own. "
I nodded and then he walked up to me and snapped my neck.
Just as he said, I woke in the woods just outside the church and called up those fools that claim to be my security. Strange that there is suddenly strong signal but there was nothing where Richard kept me. They arrived soon and covered me with a coat after Richard tore my clothes in weird areas to make it look like I had a fight with two werewolves before I was overpowered.
While in the car I couldn't help but feel Richard was right in all of what he said but it's hard to believe Anthea saved the life of the baby that ended up killing her husband, Strange world we live in.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by solomonbrown64: 1:48pm On Dec 06, 2015
girlhaley:
Hello daddy
grin

We need more updates like seriously

Nd if u don't do so.....we would disown u as our father.... tongue
Lol. .. Oya daddy is angry, no more updates today and nobody should beg me.... smiley cool
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by emmyfresh200: 2:07pm On Dec 06, 2015
Daddy the boys are not smilling :@
solomonbrown64:

Lol. .. Oya daddy is angry, no more updates today and nobody should beg me.... smiley cool
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by adetkid(m): 3:00pm On Dec 06, 2015
solomonbrown64:
Lol... you are the reader.
YES.....
M d reader,nd m also a #semialpha. lols.
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by MerryMe1(f): 4:58pm On Dec 06, 2015
UPDATE: OPENING DATE: 1ST DECEMBER 2015.
DEADLINE: 5th FEBRUARY 2016
ABOUT NAWOT:
The Nelson Adeyeye Writers Of Today(NAWOT) is an online competition that is organized by Sandra Adeyeye C.E.O of Eminent Creators in honor of her late father Mr. Nelson Adeyeye as a way to encourage the writing and reading culture of the Nigerian youth.
This competition promises to be an exciting and uplifting showcase of well-laid out Prose that promotes creativity at it's peak.
AWARDS:
There shall be a selection of the best twenty stories by our judges. These shall make up our anthology other prizes to be won include but are not restricted to:
Best writer Romance Category - 15,000
Best writer Science Fiction and Fantasy Category - 15,000
Best writer Mystery and Horror Category - 15,000
Best writer Action and Thriller Category - 15,000
Other consolation prizes, a copy of the anthology and other books shall follow.
RULES AND REGULATION:
In order to be eligible, participants are to note the following guidelines as regards submission of entries.
1) Participant must be a Nigerian youth between the ages of 16 - 30 years.
2) Participant must send a mail containing a black and white passport photograph, age, sex, phone numbers, email and facebook i.d in a separate mail from the mail bearing his entry.
3) Entry to be submitted must be Prose, original work of participant and must be an unpublished work, not submitted for any publication during the period of this competition.
NOTE: entry should not bear author's name on it. Just the title and the word count.
4) Entry must be between a 1,500 (minimum) - 2,500 (maximum) word count. Entries must be complete, concise and bear a comprehensive plot, i.e a beginning, middle and an end (no season). Entry font should be Arial size 12 and double spaced.
NOTE: subject of mail should signify what category the author is entering his story. No entries in PDF format will be accepted.
5) Participants can compete in four categories during this competition. I.e every writer is entitled to four entries per competition. Science fiction/fantasy category, mystery/horror category, action/thriller category and romance category.
NOTE: each entry attracts a fee of #1,000.
6) Every entry must have an attachment of the scanned bank draft which has the title of the submission boldly written on it.
Account name: Eminent Creators
Account number: 0201029142
Bank: Gtbank.
7) Every entry must be in English language, with minimal usage of vernacular; and if unavoidably used, must be explained as a footnote for better understanding.
cool All entries must be submitted to nelsonadeyeyewritersoftoday@gmail.com on or before 5 February 2016 (late entries will attract an extra fee of 500). Date for the prize-giving ceremony shall be communicated to participants via mail.
MODE OF SELECTION:
Participants will have excerpts from their stories displayed on our blog and Facebook page for voting by our public audience within a span of two weeks. Excerpts with the highest votes/comments within that period shall scale through to the next stage of selection.
Final announcement of the winners shall be left to the jurisdiction of the competition's in-house judges whose decisions shall be Binding and Final.
Finally: Writers retain the rights to the stories they submit for the NAWOT competition. The twenty winning stories are published as an anthology and open for purchase after the launching. After that, the winning authors are free to publish anywhere, as long as due credit is given to the NAWOT competition and/or Eminent Creators. Eminent Creators staff and NAWOT team members are not eligible to participate in the competition.
Good luck.

Signed:
Hillary Zita Successa
For the competition department.
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by girlhaley(f): 5:24pm On Dec 06, 2015
solomonbrown64:

Lol....daddy daddy....na play we dey play

We are childish too

Oya come update like that coz the boys aren't smiling

Back to d story

I hope richard's proposition gets into ivy skull

Waiting daddy!
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by solomonbrown64: 6:46pm On Dec 06, 2015
girlhaley:

Lol....daddy daddy....na play we dey play

We are childish too

Oya come update like that coz the boys aren't smiling

Back to d story

I hope richard's proposition gets into ivy skull

Waiting daddy!
Lol... I no say na play but I am serious about not updating again today, I need to watch some movies and recharge my brain cells. I am sorry about that, till tomorrow.
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by solomonbrown64: 6:50pm On Dec 06, 2015
emmyfresh200:
Daddy the boys are not smilling :@
No vex padi mi but you say your boy gets flex sometimes... It takes me two hours or more to type those updates because I am using a phone and a touchscreen for that matter, so sometimes I am willing to type but my body no go gree. Till tomorrow.
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by solomonbrown64: 6:53pm On Dec 06, 2015
adetkid:
YES.....
M d reader,nd m also a #semialpha. lols.
Lol.... Which one be semialpha again, titles dey sha.
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by girlhaley(f): 7:00pm On Dec 06, 2015
solomonbrown64:

Lol... I no say na play but I am serious about not updating again today, I need to watch some movies and recharge my brain cells. I am sorry about that, till tomorrow.

Okay then.....I succumb

Till tomorrow

Stay blessed!
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by solomonbrown64: 7:04pm On Dec 06, 2015
girlhaley:

Okay then.....I succumb

Till tomorrow

Stay blessed!
You had better.... Yeah you too.
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by DandyPearl(f): 7:16pm On Dec 06, 2015
Daddy thank you sir. You know shidren are oliver twist - they'll always ask for me. So I say MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by girlhaley(f): 7:34pm On Dec 06, 2015
DandyPearl:
Daddy thank you sir. You know shidren are oliver twist - they'll always ask for me. So I say MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Let's leave daddy alone tonight.....

He needs to recharge himself....

Let's wait till tomorrow!

1 Like

Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by adetkid(m): 8:49pm On Dec 06, 2015
solomonbrown64:
Lol.... Which one be semialpha again, titles dey sha.
We sha loh go kill ourself. if u loh give us title we go give ourself.!!
till tomao bro.

1 Like

Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by lumzybo: 8:56pm On Dec 06, 2015
@ solomon, is the title suppose to be "the forgotten mate" or "the forgetten mate"

If it's topo, pls correct it.

Till I follow
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by solomonbrown64: 9:06pm On Dec 06, 2015
lumzybo:
@ solomon, is the title suppose to be "the forgotten mate" or "the forgetten mate"

If it's topo, pls correct it.

Till I follow

My bad, thanks for the heads up.
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by emmyfresh200: 9:56pm On Dec 06, 2015
Ok we understand. Patiently waiting. Who the sale pop corn, bring four.
solomonbrown64:

No vex padi mi but you say your boy gets flex sometimes... It takes me two hours or more to type those updates because I am using a phone and a touchscreen for that matter, so sometimes I am willing to type but my body no go gree. Till tomorrow.
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by Ryda(m): 12:12am On Dec 07, 2015
Happy new month Solomon
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by Mutaino7(m): 7:29am On Dec 07, 2015
Oga solo how we go take outsmart olympiacos nah... dat aside 9ce update... back 2 backstage mode..
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by solomonbrown64: 1:41pm On Dec 07, 2015

"I heard you were kidnapped, are you Alright? " Anthea asked.
I had to pretend I was angry to make the lie believable.
" Alright? far from it. The cowards wore masks probably because they know we have their files. I was expecting a sort of retaliation from Richard, but sending little wolves on me is insulting and shameful, I expected better from him. I will get back at him in my own way. "
I said fuming.
" Cassandra, bring me those worthless vampires who called themselves my security. "
" Yes ma'am "She replied.
They were brought in, I knew it wasn't their fault and none of them could have stopped someone as fast as Richard but I have to make Anthea buy the lie and also to show my ruthlessness.
" Bring me Damien " I ordered.
"Torture them with a flamed torch and they are to work in the Gardens for four months. When next you are given the rare privilege to protect your queen, you will do so with everything you have, get these animals out of my sight." I said to Damien
"Are you sure you were unable to see their faces? " Anthea asked.
" I didn't, if not I would have visited their families by now. One of the wolves was clearly stronger than the other and I think it was him who snapped my neck. I will surely repay Richard in like manner. I need to shower. "
" Yeah, you should, just be careful in delivering some ever you have in mind. Richard is a brilliant strategist, don't fall into his Trap "
" I don't give a Fvck, I will give him what he gave me." I replied heading for my room.
Jeez! that was close , I guess she bought the lie. Richard is a brilliant strategist, of course he is or probably she is the brilliant strategist, Saving the child that grew to slaughter your husband. It's no wonder I and my crew were unable to find him for more than a century because she was protecting him. I hate her so much now, but what if both her and Richard are working together to aid whosoever heads "the grand scheme of things" and they are just trying to test my will.
Nah, I doubt that, Richard doesn't want War but that is the opposite of what Anthea wants. She has been singing the tunes of war for the last three months and when my vampires attacked those wolves the other day, Damien Said they were rusty. It proves what Richard said about not wanting a war but he hasn't revealed why.
Damn it, he knew I would come back for more answers but how will I do that now that every vampire will want to protect me.
I had my shower and laid on my bed thinking of the excuse I am gonna give. An idea came up, I will go out this evening all alone to the abandoned bridge to think and strategize our next attacks, that will be my excuse. I know Anthea will have people tailing me but that won't be a problem because nothing will happen, it's just a ruse to know how many vampires she will order to watch me.
Richard will take me from here tomorrow to a safe place where we can talk, I need to know more about what Anthea Is up to. If My mentor died because of this woman I won't die by her hand too.
Cassandra will deliver the message to Richard discreetly and our conversation won't last more than an hour in order for my cover not to be exposed.
We will figure out another way of communicating where it won't blow my cover because I can't continue to leave the house, Anthea is a very smart woman.
Soon, the rays of the moon took over and it saw me at the bridge, it wasn't easy to stop my security from coming along but I had my way.
I parked my car some metres from the bridge and walked on it for a while, I starred at the skies and remembered those days when after training, George will sit beside me and tell me tales of the moon.
Soon I heard the sound of hurried footsteps and then total silence. From the sounds I knew there were at least five vampires watching me in the shadows, only one person could make them disobey my orders and I was dead sure it was Anthea.
After about two hours, I took my leave and returned home. I didn't want any questions and walked up to my room and later requested for Coffee.
The maid arrived with it and I used the medium to ask who were the Vampires that followed me after I ordered otherwise. Vivian replied, whispering,
"It's Mrs Keller's security team, she said you could be exposed to another kidnap. "
"Alright, thanks."
Damn! this will be more difficult than I thought, I can't sway Mrs Keller's security to my side, that won't happen.
I will have to warn Richard,I called for Cassandra,
"Listen very carefully, I have asked you to watch Mr Richard for a while and he knows you are watching him. "
She suddenly gasped,
" Calm down he can't harm you if he wanted to , he would have by now. You are to put this note on his table tomorrow, make sure he sees you doing so but no one else should. No other person must know of this, is that clear? "
" Yes, ma'am"
I took a pen and wrote down a poem,
"A lonely walk out,
Along the forgotten linear,
I was happy to be alone but
I wasn't alone,
For five shadows hovered adjacent me,
But I didn't care,
For I just wanted to be free. "
I gave the note to her and dismissed her, Richard should be able to decipher my message.
I decided to rest in anticipation for tomorrow.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by solomonbrown64: 1:41pm On Dec 07, 2015
Ryda:
Happy new month Solomon
Lol.. Thanks padi mi, I wish you the same.
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by solomonbrown64: 1:43pm On Dec 07, 2015
Mutaino7:
Oga solo how we go take outsmart olympiacos nah... dat aside 9ce update... back 2 backstage mode..
Backstage bawo, come from joor,
They will Park the bus, so only an early goal will help us.
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by adetkid(m): 3:02pm On Dec 07, 2015
Always with you bro................,

1 Like

Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by myndd(m): 6:10pm On Dec 07, 2015
Guy guy guy aw many times I call u, u too good aswear down

1 Like

Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by Ryda(m): 6:57pm On Dec 07, 2015
myndd:
Guy guy guy aw many times I call u, u too good aswear down

U dey use ghost mode b4 shey?
Anyways it allowed.
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by Biggybaggy: 7:01pm On Dec 07, 2015
Wow... Master solomon... We are baring the same name buh i will cool my temper and calm down.. For am "solomon jnr" cut the chase... I know my snr is the master of mytheology and with some knowledge from him i have decided to start a vampire story here too.... Let the last wolf series's fan join together and support "The vampire king" story... Thank you all and @ master solomon your attention will be highly welcomed.... This is the link

www.nairaland.com/2787213/vampire-king-solomon-jnr

2 Likes

Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by Eniqurl(f): 7:40pm On Dec 07, 2015
More pls!!!!!

1 Like

Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by girlhaley(f): 8:14pm On Dec 07, 2015
Hmm....anthea the smart witch

I mean the smart woman.....waiting for more

Solomon snr

1 Like

Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by solomonbrown64: 8:17pm On Dec 07, 2015
.... I am sorry folks, I can't post any updates tonight. I am not in the right frame of mind, God willing, tomorrow.
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by solomonbrown64: 8:24pm On Dec 07, 2015
Biggybaggy:
Wow... Master solomon... We are baring the same name buh i will cool my temper and calm down.. For am "solomon jnr" cut the chase... I know my snr is the master of mytheology and with some knowledge from him i have decided to start a vampire story here too.... Let the last wolf series's fan join together and support "The vampire king" story... Thank you all and @ master solomon your attention will be highly welcomed.... This is the link

www.nairaland.com/2787213/vampire-king-solomon-jnr
Now that's more like it.......
Anyway, Please before you begin your story, make sure you know the beginning and especially the end, most folks don't know how to end their stories and end up abandoning it. Knowing the beginning and the end makes writing easy, know your plot and properly develop your major characters. Have fun writing, I am glad to have been part of your motivation.

2 Likes

Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by girlhaley(f): 8:41pm On Dec 07, 2015
solomonbrown64:

Now that's more like it.......
Anyway, Please before you begin your story, make sure you know the beginning and especially the end, most folks don't know how to end their stories and end up abandoning it. Knowing the beginning and the end makes writing easy, know your plot and properly develop your major characters. Have fun writing, I am glad to have been part of your motivation.

Come back here....mister solomon snr

Come and update us before we....

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (47) (Reply)

Hearts In Ashes / Ogechi & I / The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.