Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,766 members, 7,831,461 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:05 PM

The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) - Literature (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) (178195 Views)

The Last Wolf Series - Nemesis In Love / Fortune City Series: The Liquid Wealth. / Tarasha - (An Action Thriller) - Story Of The Month - January 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (47) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by PricelessCharm(f): 9:03pm On Dec 07, 2015
Brownny, u too much

1 Like

Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by myndd(m): 3:20am On Dec 08, 2015
Ryda:

U dey use ghost mode b4 shey? Anyways it allowed.
I dy zoom in and awt ni
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by solomonbrown64: 9:51am On Dec 08, 2015

Signing papers, Walking around and some physical training pretty much made my day. After Cassandra was off to school it dawned on me that I didn't actually give Mr Richard the time of our meeting but then I think he should know I meant in the evening. Looking around the huge edifice, I realised I never wanted this sort of life, I preferred the quiet life where people around taught I was a gym instructor and every one minded their business but now people knee before me every now and then sometimes, I wish I could return to what I was but I have a promise to fulfill to my father and if conversing with the devil will make sure I get my vengeance for his death, then it's worth it.
I couldn't explain why a large part of me trusted Richard but if he is lying, I will know tonight. From our last conversation, I discovered he was sort of a careless talker or maybe it's just one of his pranks. He tested my fighting skills, If he scored me I would have scored a 2 and then he wanted to know the depth of my knowledge. I am sure he knows I know very little about the Keller's family because I was never around. I was mostly called during difficult times, probably that's why he thinks he can sway me to his side because I cannot really ascertain whatever he says because that's the best way I can explain why he wants to destroy a relationship that has brought him much reward, I mean he owns his life to Anthea. He has more like an insider in her and with such a powerful ally, he could secretly take us apart. It's why his proposition makes no sense, I can only hope to get the right answers tonight and that moment has now arrived.
I wore a hoodie and headed out by eight in the evening. I got there and waited patiently for Richard.
It didn't take him long to arrive, because a strong wind started blowing through, coming both from the east and west, I knew it was magic at work and it wasn't long before I heard the sounds of neck snapping between seconds and then he grabbed me from underneath me in the bride and groom style and away he went.
We stopped at the end of an alley downtown , he wore his hoodie and then he held my hands leading us to a quiet street before stopping in front of one of the many houses there, I never there was a place like this in town.
He took the key in the flower pot and opened the door, I got in and he locked the door. Still he hasn't said a word, he went straight to the kitchen and brought back a cup of coffee,i just kept staring at him.
"What? I didn't make one for you because, well you can only drink blood, so don't look at me like that. " he said giving me those silly innocent puppy looks. I just ignored him and sat on the couch.
" I suppose this ain't your house, right? "I asked since he was busy with his coffee more than he should with me.
"Nah, this is a friend's place, you can't find my place except I want you to and that's why I snapped your neck the other day and I didn't today." he replied, taking a seat beside me, which to me was a bit awkward, we are still enemies and I will still avenge him for what he did to George.
I shifted away from him, he closed up the gap, I moved away from the couch to another one seated chair, he followed and sat on the right arm of the chair. I was pissed, why does he have to turn everything to a game, what sort of leader is this? I decided to stand and he started one of his laughing run.
" I am sure gonna have a lot of fun pissing you off, no wonder you aren't dating anyone because..... "
"How do you know that?"
" I know, that's that. We have less than two hours before those vampires wake up, so let's cut to the chase, by the way, nice poem. Why did you request for me? "
" Why do you want to strain the relationship between Anthea and you since she can be very helpful in taking us down. "
He looked amused at my question, and then he turned around before answering, I think this guy is high or something,
" Finally, you are showing that part of you I know existed. Well, i wanted vengeance just like you want now for my parents death and I played exactly to her tunes without knowing it because I didn't even know her then but few weeks ago, I got to know she works for someone really powerful who is presently in a cell and I am the only capable of releasing that person . You see, I am the reincarnation of someone who lived long ago and I fought vampires like you then. I got killed and after several centuries I returned again as the son of two slain werewolves and once again I killed their vampire king, there will be another battle, the final one that will set her master free. Unfortunately, you are heading the Vampires now and if there is a battle, I will surely kill you.
Regardless, I am not against fighting because of you, nah, I am against it because I cannot release whoever is in that cell because I do not why she was in there in the first place. Thousands are died because of her and I do not the countless that will follow if she is released. It's why I want you to kill whatever desire you have to start a war because I will need to kill someone very powerful and Anthea already said it's her but in order to get to her, I will have to go through you.
So once again , you will just be one of the many that will pay for her master's release just like your beloved George. "
Anthea was working to free someone and if he was reincarnated as he said, it means Anthea was really quite old.
" But Anthea became a vampire after she was bitten by George and before then she was an already human. "
He smiled once again,
" Anthea is ancient and she is a master of Illusions, sure she is a vampire but she is beyond that, even I myself don't know the full extent of her powers. If I am to fight her, she will be my greatest foe yet,....... "
" Oh wait, you are scared she is stronger than you and she might be your end or what. You know I don't really get what my purpose is in any of this or why a supposed ancient being will leave me to rule over her. Your speech just doesn't add up, Werewolf King. I am not stupid Richard, if you are not ready to tell me the fvcking truth, then I am out of here. "

4 Likes

Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by solomonbrown64: 9:52am On Dec 08, 2015
girlhaley:

Come back here....mister solomon snr

Come and update us before we....
Disown you.. . Lol.. . No vex abeg, i don update now.
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by Mutaino7(m): 11:54am On Dec 08, 2015
No worry ehn op our boiz go change your mood 2mao....
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by adetkid(m): 12:28pm On Dec 08, 2015
Sowie bro. always with you.

THE #SEMIALPHA.

1 Like

Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by girlhaley(f): 12:34pm On Dec 08, 2015
Not someone oh,its everyone tongue

Can't comprehend it yet

Waiting for you,solomon snr
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by Kalel4u33: 3:07pm On Dec 08, 2015
Mr. Solomon snr that means that you are owing us two updates,one from yesterday and the remaining update for today
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by jupitre(m): 4:18pm On Dec 08, 2015
Broda solo...yaff missd me abi....am back...
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by Charlesdock(m): 5:41pm On Dec 08, 2015
Welcome back Charles from a three day ban.
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by Charlesdock(m): 5:41pm On Dec 08, 2015
Welcome back Charles from a three day ban. So Ivy carry on I dey listen to your tale.
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by solomonbrown64: 6:34pm On Dec 08, 2015

He nodded his head for a while before he replied me,
"Alright, you want the truth, I will give you the undiluted truth.
Anthea has a master who is in a cell and that cell has four seals that holds her master down. One of the seals is for her master to break while the remaining three seals is meant specifically for a man, a special man to break. These seals are actually virtues and the only way for the special man to display them is in the battlefield. For many centuries, Anthea searched for that man until she found me, and when she did, her plans took off.
During my time as a King, there was an undead army sweeping through kingdoms, and when I say undead, I mean vampires. You look surprised, yes there were vampires in those days but we called them the undead because they do not die from gun shots or sword strikes. They merely moved on and they were quite fast so if you see any to use your gun or Swords on, then you were really lucky.
They approached my Kingdom but I knew I couldn't take them because bigger kingdoms and empires have tried and failed woefully but still I locked down the gates and waited for a miracle and then came Anthea. She arrived our Kingdom and specifically asked for me, I gave her audience and she said she had a way of countering the powers of the undead army and turn the tides of the war in our favor.
I wanted to protect my people and prevent any death or casualty and so I accepted her offer of becoming a werewolf without thinking of the repercussions. I won the war eventually true to her words but in so doing, I accepted my destiny. I was the special man required to release her master and since then she has been orchestrating every battle that I will fight. I have fought the last two and it remains just one more.
I lost my son in my first battle against vampires and when I was reincarnated, I lost my parents to the same group of people. I never saw Anthea again until she finally revealed herself on the battlefield three months back when she called me William. William was my name in my original Caucasian body. "
William, I have heard her utter that name a few times, she utters that name in her...... Oh my God!
" Shitt, I should have known, she utters that name William usually in her sleep. I have heard it a few times when I passed through her room when ever I can't sleep. I use to think she was with her lover because she usually moans after uttering your name. "
" Shitt! She moans after uttering my name? What do women want with me? "
"I don't know, find out yourself, right now I want you to tell me what Is it you want from me?"
"Right, I was getting there. Every vampire plague has seen Werewolves follow and it has always involve Anthea. She has been the Architect of this bloodshed all through history because of her own desire. George was in love with my mum but she didn't love him and fell instead for my dad. She soon found George and started her manipulations with him, a trival village /town battle emerged and we seem to be losing the war. The head of the village decided to dabble into magic bringing about werewolves and those were my parents. George felt they were too powerful and such powers shouldn't reside with such my folks and decided to take them down after he became a vampire.
He was manipulated by Anthea until his very death because I don't know how else to explain how George killed my parents and didn't remember to kill me because he was well aware of my mother's pregnancy. Only one person is strong enough to use such powerful magic on someone like George, and that's Anthea.
My point is, she wants the final battle and she has everything in place because you vampires still mourn your all father and want to avenge him but she knows fully well she is leading you all to your slaughter, and that's why...... "
" Wait.... Just hold it, are you telling me you suddenly care for the very people you hate.?"
"You still don't get it, do you? I don't want any more bloodshed over a single woman and her own desire and that bloodshed includes the wolves in my pack not just your people, god dammit! I had no business with you lots, my business was with George and in order to get to George, I had to go through you guys. That was why I hesitated in fighting on the fields that day well until you pierced my heart and then I finally had the reason to kill you all before I could what I came for --George.
It's the exact same scenario that will play again, Anthea said she will do something that will make me fight her. Right now if I declare war on her, since she is the mother Queen, you will all do all you can to protect her, which will mean I will have to pass through you guys to get to her, which will mean another........ "
" Bloodshed, Alright, I get it. So what do you want me to do, because I can't just accuse her of what you just said without proof "
" Now we are getting somewhere, first, Anthea is a werewolf, I don't know how but I know she is and there is one thing wolves cannot hide, their temper. Try to make her very angry and see if her eyes glow, If they do, then you have your proof.
If you can use it against her, you then have the power to banish her, leaving you guys from her schemes.
The thing I don't really understand is why you don't have George's powers yet after his death. His powers should have been passed to you so that at least you can defend yourself against her if she attacks you after knowing her secret. You guys are quite different from us, Anthea has no hold over you, your powers are from a demon. I will find out why you still don't have George's abilities.
Now be discreet in finding out what you want and don't do anything about it until I have found out why you don't have George's abilities and how to get it, because if you try anything silly, she will end you in a heartbeat. If you don't have any chance against me presently, then you don't have any against her.
So be very wise and if you have anything to ask me or you would like to share with me, here is my number, you can't keep coming out here. She will soon find you out herself and will be quick to use it against you. "
" Do you think this makes us friends or what, I will still kill you for what you did to George. "
He scoffed before saying,
" Well goodluck with that, I am not sorry for what I did and I never will, George got exactly what he deserved. He killed thousands of innocent people and you helped him in doing that. Remember the little village you and your Valdons massacred, why, what offence did they commit? Sometimes I wonder if you have a conscience, and that's exactly why I said you are not dating anyone, because you like someone I know isn't capable of love. I think we are done here, let me return you to your abandoned linear, " he teased.
He left me to drink another coffee I presumed but I heard him whispering and so I climbed the stairs to see him talking a little girl of not more than four years to sleep again. The way he played and sang with the girl and then finally putting her to sleep brought tears to my eyes.
This was something I was never opportune to experience because I had a horrible father.
"Am sorry about that, I had to look after her since her parents celebrate their wedding anniversary by watching movies together but she has a little cold that's why she couldn't go with them....
Um, are you Alright? "
I nodded but I couldn't stop the tears from pouring down,
" Oh Shitt, did I say anything that hurt you, I am sorry for saying you have no conscience, come here "
He said before pulling me to his arms, I held on really tight to him as memories of the horrible things my father did to us poured in. It's why I will never forget George, he took me and my siblings out of that Hell and he gave us a new life, becoming the father we never had.
Richard kept kissing my hair and kept repeating, it's okay. You are capable of love and some day, you will find the your man. I couldn't help but smile, does he take for a kid or what and I wasn't crying because of what he said, please I have heard worse.
I withdrew from him and he went and brought me some tissues to clean my face. After I was done, he carried back to the bridge and promptly returned to his nanny duties, I said laughing to myself.

3 Likes

Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by solomonbrown64: 6:35pm On Dec 08, 2015
Mutaino7:
No worry ehn op our boiz go change your mood 2mao....
Amen, bro.
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by solomonbrown64: 6:36pm On Dec 08, 2015
girlhaley:
Not someone oh,its everyone
tongue

Can't comprehend it yet

Waiting for you,solomon snr
I hope you can comprehend it now....
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by solomonbrown64: 6:37pm On Dec 08, 2015
Kalel4u33:
Mr. Solomon snr that means that you are owing us two updates,one from yesterday and the remaining update for today
Oh yes bro, and I have just fulfilled that promise.
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by solomonbrown64: 6:38pm On Dec 08, 2015
Charlesdock:
Welcome back Charles from a three day ban. So Ivy carry on I dey listen to your tale.
jupitre:
Broda solo...yaff missd me abi....am back...
Lol... I wonder wetin una dey do wey dey make una chop ban... Anyway, welcome back.
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by Charlesdock(m): 6:41pm On Dec 08, 2015
solomonbrown64:

Lol... I wonder wetin una dey do wey dey make una chop ban... Anyway, welcome back.
thank Man. Na the politics section oo they talk sey I bully person sey I get knife or gun 4 hand. When I dey preach peace cool
solomonbrown64:

thank Man. Na the politics section oo they talk sey I bully person sey I get knife or gun 4 hand. When I dey preach peace
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by solomonbrown64: 6:48pm On Dec 08, 2015
Charlesdock:
thank Man. Na the politics section oo they talk sey I bully person sey I get knife or gun 4 hand. When I dey preach peace
Lmao.... That section gaan, I make one comment one time for der, they nearly kill me on top am. If you dey find frustrated people, na der them plenty... It is well, bro.
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by adetkid(m): 7:17pm On Dec 08, 2015
Yhur cool bro.

1 Like

Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by Afz9095(m): 10:21pm On Dec 08, 2015
welldone king solomon u re da boss

1 Like

Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by Charlesdock(m): 11:30pm On Dec 08, 2015
You no drop comment for us. Make Richard no do were for Ivy side oo.

1 Like

Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by sam20091(m): 6:48am On Dec 09, 2015
I don't know How you do it......I wish I could write so well,think deep,and intrigue people with my write-ups,u are doing a nice job ...nice one Bro.

1 Like

Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by solomonbrown64: 10:02am On Dec 09, 2015

This must be my best week ever, every one of my plans came through. I was able to lure Ivy to my side, I expected a bit more resistance but she was a smart one though and she doesn't look that bad. But what happened when i was putting Peggy back to bed was awkward, I mean the tough ivy who never smiles or laughs actually cried and she grinded her whole tits back to my chest.... Whew!!! They were quite.... Alright I am beginning to think like a pervert.
"Mr Cypher, You called for me" I heard the voice of Anita say.
" Oh, I was carried away, sorry about that. I am concerned through about your grades, they have been on the low recently especially your chemistry. If it continues this way, you won't make it to college. So tell me, what's wrong? "
"It's nothing sir, I can take care of it."
"You are back to being a stripper, right? "
Her cheeks turned red and she turned away from me.
" I had to, my mum needs to buy her drugs and the night job wasn't paying enough. I can't lose my mom, she is all I have got. " She said in between tears.
" It's alright, you should have told me about this. Your mom's medications are on me from now on. Stop the job and attend to your studies, okay? "
" Okay...... Thank you! " she screamed hugging me very tight.
She left my laboratory screaming and jumping, I just chuckled.
" William, the kind hearted, I need to speak with you "
It was Artemis or Ollie or whatever, Since the beginning of the week, she has been uttering the same thing, and when I shut her in one way, she pops up again not quite long after. I was getting sick of this,
"I don't want another jerking escalade , you know, the I-can't-talk-because-of-my-step-mom, remember "I replied her, laughing.
"I won't go away, I need to see you or I will make you to and trust me, it won't amuse you one bit."
"Look, I have enough Women affairs on my shoulders, I am sorry I can't add more, just leave me be, hater of men. "
She went quiet after then and that Made me smile .
We were in a new football season, last season was more of a disappointment because the Vampires refused to play with us due to our differences.
I used this practice as a medium to train the kids and ascertain their level of development because there was still space for ranks. Jason's new girlfriend was there to watch and some new faces I didn't know, so I urged the boys to take it cool with their supernatural abilities.
"Common Luke, you can take bigger hits, you are a quarter back for God sake. " I screamed at a lazy Luke who was acting weird, shying away from challenges and just roaming the pitch. This was a different person who had me by the throat just a fortnight ago.
" Hey Joe, you sure you wanna remain in Defense because you are acting like a womanliness, man up kid! "
After training, I called them for a little pep talk,
" I know some of you are displaying those lackadaisical attitude because you think you won't have a team to play against, so what's the point of it all.
Well, news flash, the Vampires are ready to rumble."
They are screamed and gave each other high fives,
"That's good news Coach, when is the trials? " Jason asked.
" That will be after the Winter break. So you guys will have to push harder, get some rest."
I walked back to my office, took my files and headed home with Lucy. All through the drive, I was feeling uncomfortable. I wasn't myself, my wolf was angry for no reason and my rage was on the rise. I was slowly transforming even if I was trying really hard to suppress it.
We got home soon and it became even worse, my clothes were ripping apart and I was screaming this time. The pains were excruciating and it felt like every fibre of my skin was on fire. My mates and Audrey came to my aid but they didn't help by asking unnecessary questions. My bones were heating up, my wolf wanted to emerge but I couldn't let it out. I have never felt this sort of rage before, my resistance was tearing me apart. What is happening? It then occurred to me what Ollie said earlier, "I will make you"
Damn! This was all her, I couldn't take the pain anymore,
"Fine, I will give you audience! "I screamed.
I heard her laugh and the rage subsided. I was breathing really hard, and struggled to my feet.
" Who were you talking to?"
Lucy asked.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by solomonbrown64: 10:03am On Dec 09, 2015
sam20091:
I don't know How you do it......I wish I could write so well,think deep,and intrigue people with my write-ups,u are doing a nice job ...nice one Bro.
Thanks bro, you flatter me.
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by Pwettyella(f): 11:10am On Dec 09, 2015
Waow,OMG!!!!,dis is soooo nice,m waiting for more update
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by nimat158(f): 11:11am On Dec 09, 2015
u deserve a bottle of origin for dis work.
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by Nobody: 1:34pm On Dec 09, 2015
Pwettyella:
Waow,OMG!!!!,dis is soooo nice,m waiting for more update

hi, talk to me here i cant remember my email password. sorry
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by laurenziz6(m): 2:55pm On Dec 09, 2015
This should be publised
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by Adasun(m): 4:23pm On Dec 09, 2015
Ride on solo,bt dis story da sweet more grin
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by Leiykong(m): 6:31pm On Dec 09, 2015
buccunmie:
wlc bck solo. eventho u no tag me
now I'm ready for this
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by girlhaley(f): 8:47pm On Dec 09, 2015
Crazy ollie

This is evening oooo

Come and continue!
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by XavierBlue(m): 9:39pm On Dec 09, 2015
[/b]Mr Solomon, you started the sequel, and wouldn't deem it fit to invite me. Well. that a fight for another day.
Would you come update or I'll tell Mrs Keller the truth, yea, of your suppose secret meeting with ivy. I was there yea, grin heard every bit of the juicy Convo. Still on the wait.
N/B: No one takes my threat, as a joke

Xavierblue[/b]

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (47) (Reply)

Hearts In Ashes / Ogechi & I / The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.