Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,631 members, 7,827,351 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:54 AM

What On Earth Is Wrong With Kiss Daniel? - Gman650 - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / What On Earth Is Wrong With Kiss Daniel? - Gman650 (6465 Views)

Chidinma Speaks On Relationship With Kiss Daniel / Chidimma Talks About Her Relationship With Kiss Daniel / Davido Stands With Kiss Daniel As His Lawyers Respond To G-Worldwide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What On Earth Is Wrong With Kiss Daniel? - Gman650 by GMan650(m): 11:55am On Nov 22, 2015
kenny091:
oga I commend you for the well written article, I take it you are a Kissdo fan like me. so I'll get to the point. you are right in some of the points you made in other points you are too far off the mark.
1.Chidioke was released a long time before woju or vefore kiss daniel blew, get ur facts right. its true tho that fans pressurised him to switch styles which he did in molue and Raba. but that can also be ascribed to the fact that Gworldwide want to leverage his success to promote Sugarboi. it's a wrong plot as the Nigeria, music industry of today is very competitive, they should have kept up with kissdo and his style at least until he gets certified. The headies nextrayed seems to be the ultimate award in naija music for now and whoever taps it up has blown (check patoranking) so Kissdo should just focus his energy on delivering hits to secure the award. mind u he's competing with lilkesh and cynthia morgan so it's gonna be tough.
my 2nd disagreement is that good time is not a hit, its as great a song as I've heard from naija this year bros. all he needs is 2baba on the remix and hin life don better. #itsurboiKiss

Bro, I believe the next rated award is far fetched from KD. The award show is in Dec and time has clearly ran out. The favourites to win the award is Reekado Banks, Lil Kesh and Cynthia Morgan.
Then abou Chidioke, we didn't get to hear it before Woju, we heard it after Laye so I believe it was released after Laye
Re: What On Earth Is Wrong With Kiss Daniel? - Gman650 by Nobody: 12:07pm On Nov 22, 2015
midehi2:

oh really! sorry to disappoint you on this but smartness intact, you disappoint me too if your psyche is this low like the op
pheeeeeeew! She's not only dull,she's also dumb! shocked shocked
I give up on you grin

3 Likes

Re: What On Earth Is Wrong With Kiss Daniel? - Gman650 by midehi2(f): 12:12pm On Nov 22, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
pheeeeeeew! She's not only dull,she's also dumb! shocked shocked
I give up on you grin
if you say am dumb then your own dumbness is out of this world...you are a waste

last reply cos i don't battle e-words with mofos & kids
Re: What On Earth Is Wrong With Kiss Daniel? - Gman650 by Nobody: 12:15pm On Nov 22, 2015
midehi2:

if you say am dumb then your own dumbness is out of this world...you are a waste

last reply cos i don't battle e-words with mofos & kids

4 Likes

Re: What On Earth Is Wrong With Kiss Daniel? - Gman650 by DaInferno(m): 2:27pm On Nov 22, 2015
when u said WHAT A HELL IS WRONG WITH KISS DAN,i thought it was something very serious-i thought he made love to a pig.stop critism,
Go sing naaa,
laye,woju. . .good time.
All dope jams,every body has a self opinion,but ur opinion is daft
Re: What On Earth Is Wrong With Kiss Daniel? - Gman650 by ggrin(f): 3:22pm On Nov 22, 2015
midehi2:
your write-up here would have be a song and be making money like them

stop checking on people's success, start your own success

cool cool
gringringrin
Re: What On Earth Is Wrong With Kiss Daniel? - Gman650 by GMan650(m): 3:48pm On Nov 22, 2015
DaInferno:
when u said WHAT A HELL IS WRONG WITH KISS DAN,i thought it was something very serious-i thought he made love to a pig.stop critism,
Go sing naaa,
laye,woju. . .good time.

Your opinion tho
Re: What On Earth Is Wrong With Kiss Daniel? - Gman650 by midehi2(f): 4:33pm On Nov 22, 2015
ggrin:
gringringrin
why you come open ya teeth na cool
Re: What On Earth Is Wrong With Kiss Daniel? - Gman650 by GMan650(m): 8:58am On Nov 23, 2015
DaInferno:
Go sing naaa,
laye,woju. . .good time.

Don't misquote me; I didn't say 'What a hell is wrong with Kiss Dan'. Open your eyes very well before you rush to call one's opinion daft. Moreover, why would you say my opinion is daft? Give tangible and sensible reasons
Re: What On Earth Is Wrong With Kiss Daniel? - Gman650 by GMan650(m): 7:50am On Feb 16, 2016
Well, it turned out that 'Good time' wasn't as bad as I thought in the first place as it has an average commercial success with Wizkid even doing his own version(that's Nigeria music industry for you)

I jez hope he's gonna come back like an unstoppable force in his next track cos his peers(Lil Kesh and Reekado Banks) have both released a nice track this year.

Lalasticlala
Re: What On Earth Is Wrong With Kiss Daniel? - Gman650 by GMan650(m): 12:34pm On Oct 25, 2016
In the end, Kiss Daniel didn't disappoint as he included the Woju n Laye in his album(New Era). He didn't stop there, he added 17 wonderful hits to deliver what I consider in my opinion the best album of 2016

I love you pieces 'Tufado'
Re: What On Earth Is Wrong With Kiss Daniel? - Gman650 by GMan650(m): 12:40pm On Oct 25, 2016
Fynestboi plz delete this thread coss it has served its purpose

(1) (2) (Reply)

Current Trend Amongst White Celebrities / Tiny Waist Actress, Shyngle Cooking In Her Man's House Wearing This, Fans React / Who Is The Best Among These Yoruba Actors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.