Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,197 members, 7,839,075 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:26 PM

Fraudsters Clone Gov's Phone - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fraudsters Clone Gov's Phone (4347 Views)

Fraudsters Clone EFCC Chairman’s Telephone Numbers, Extort Money’ / Turns Out Gov. Darius Ishaku Has A Good Case At The Court Of APPEAL. / An Igbo Fraudsters Clone Abia Gov's Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fraudsters Clone Gov's Phone by tim4short: 7:00am On May 23, 2009
These people must really thinlk we are dumb,
ok, the line was cloned, how did they get the contacts?
then his voice?
Gov, haba?
Tell a more believeable lie!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Fraudsters Clone Gov's Phone by Prettiep(f): 8:16am On May 23, 2009
[/color][color=#006600]Pls this governor should shut up and if really people were duped Pls they should forward this case to efcc because the governor is tryin to clear his name b4 efcc starts callin meanwhile mtn shouldn't take this likely they should sue this governor he has publicly declared that their communication system is porous, i mean if really fraudsters ar involved don't u all think that  he would av kept silent till they ar fished out if i were mtn i'll sue charge him for damages by d Tym i'm thru this loot he got from this latest scam would b taken and all he's got as an individual, rubbish , arrant nonsense!
Re: Fraudsters Clone Gov's Phone by Prettiep(f): 8:23am On May 23, 2009
[/color][color=#006600] The governor and all his friends claiming they were duped should all be arraigned b4 d EFCC. they can no longer loot from their state treasury anymore now they looking for other means! doesn't d governor even reason out how childish this story is? it's really crazy our leaders are leadin us to d path of destruction it's so sad!
Re: Fraudsters Clone Gov's Phone by toosoon(m): 9:02am On May 23, 2009
see big man lie oooh, someone clone your sim plus the contact numbers and names and use it to defraud contacts of their monies!!! MTN please don't keep quiet on this outrageous and unforgiveable lies becos you know it can never happen except if his contact numbers where save on the sim and the sim card was stolen and replace with clone one.

I no fit shout
Re: Fraudsters Clone Gov's Phone by Libra38: 9:35am On May 23, 2009
Gov. Orji ride on!!

You have demostrated to the other opposition party leaders and the whole world that you are a typical Ibo man. Another clever way of making/extorting money without deeping ur hands into the Govt. coffers and fall prey to the trap of the rulling party called EFCC. Ride on ojare!!

Imagine a whole Govt. not been able to make call for a week and he keep silent.

The tactic may work now, but remember one day, and , a word is enough for the wise.
Re: Fraudsters Clone Gov's Phone by ajila03(m): 9:44am On May 23, 2009
E beru Olohun,make una fear God because of una tomorrow.
Re: Fraudsters Clone Gov's Phone by Youngj1(m): 10:33am On May 23, 2009
Guys, i tink wat happen was dat fraudsters retrieved his line 4rm an mtn outlet , And d retrieved line came wit 20 numberz as usual , or na 1 of im sons tidy d mata
Re: Fraudsters Clone Gov's Phone by oge4real(f): 12:48pm On May 23, 2009
This is really bad publcity.
Re: Fraudsters Clone Gov's Phone by jona2: 4:51pm On May 23, 2009
;d
Re: Fraudsters Clone Gov's Phone by Orobert: 5:04pm On May 23, 2009
U should have seen me laugh!!! E de happen. Na dem
Re: Fraudsters Clone Gov's Phone by desgiezd(m): 5:19pm On May 23, 2009
I think the governor should have reported this quietly to the IG and allow the police to investigate this clandestinely so that the culprits could be caught while at it. The fraudsters have now been alerted and they may just disappear with their proceeds.

Our people are capable of anything sha!!
Re: Fraudsters Clone Gov's Phone by JJYOU: 5:21pm On May 23, 2009
ngr
Re: Fraudsters Clone Gov's Phone by alex406(m): 6:38pm On May 23, 2009
Great Nigerians,keep the thumbs up guys,at least the national cake is not meant for the Government Officials alone.
Re: Fraudsters Clone Gov's Phone by Eziachi: 7:55pm On May 23, 2009
Does anyone knows how to clone Yar Adua's own phone? I only want to use it to send the likes of OBJ, IBB a text message.
Re: Fraudsters Clone Gov's Phone by yousouph(m): 8:58pm On May 23, 2009
What does this so called Governor takes Nigeria 4? Let him try other means of stealing & stop this child's play
Re: Fraudsters Clone Gov's Phone by durango(m): 1:23am On May 24, 2009
cases like this is general as it is not uncommon in other developed countries. but can't we all beat fraud to the floor as i am thinking of us putting ouselves in governor's shoe
Re: Fraudsters Clone Gov's Phone by Builder: 8:42am On May 24, 2009
Conny man die , conny man bury am, aint they all thieves, who cares anyways.
Re: Fraudsters Clone Gov's Phone by sko(m): 12:14pm On May 24, 2009
ex-Gov he is.who yt calls him Gov.
i think he's only trying to say"IT WASN'T ME".i have not heared of cloned phone nos. with contacts in them.
Re: Fraudsters Clone Gov's Phone by Nobody: 6:15pm On May 24, 2009
Only in 9ja, a thieving person/Governor is shouting of being duped or used to dupe other people. He has been duping us all in Abia. Nothing is happening. ABSU lost its major courses to NUC, no roads, no housing. It happened to Ibori while Ibori was stealing everything in Delta State and now JTF (northern Nigeria military elements) are killing folks there. Haba!
Re: Fraudsters Clone Gov's Phone by Utali(m): 7:52pm On May 24, 2009
yahoo !!!
Re: Fraudsters Clone Gov's Phone by DoubleN(m): 8:53am On May 25, 2009
The Man never wan talk wetin happen yet.
Re: Fraudsters Clone Gov's Phone by pannyman(m): 11:00am On May 25, 2009
I agree with webprince 100%
Re: Fraudsters Clone Gov's Phone by maxtop(m): 11:23am On May 25, 2009
I love this, it shows we are improving despite our poverty level. Man must wack now, grin
Re: Fraudsters Clone Gov's Phone by DrKitaun(m): 1:48pm On May 25, 2009
COMMON SENSE IS TRULY NOT COMMON embarassed

reading some of the posts here only makes one wonder why the average NLER types dumbly without recourse to analytical resoning first !

does a modern day Governor really need to scam fellow citizens in such brazen manner ?

do u peeps really expect that a Gov wld always have his fones with him ?

one wld think we wld have someone here say LET ALL HIS AIDES BE PROPERLY DRILLED AND GRILLED to reach the bottom of this issue . . .

what wld MTN have required to get u reactivated when u complain of a lost/damaged sim?

* 7-10 REGULAR CONTACTS ON UR FONE CALLED REGULARLY
*ID CARD and D.LICENCE OR PASSPORT
*and SIM certificate . . .

now tell me if the Gov's aides couldnt have access to these things and possibly perpetuate the crime ?
Re: Fraudsters Clone Gov's Phone by agabaI23(m): 2:07pm On May 25, 2009
Dr Kitaun:

COMMON SENSE IS TRULY NOT COMMON embarassed

reading some of the posts here only makes one wonder why the average NLER types dumbly without recourse to analytical resoning first !

does a modern day Governor really need to scam fellow citizens in such brazen manner ?

do u peeps really expect that a Gov wld always have his fones with him ?

one wld think we wld have someone here say LET ALL HIS AIDES BE PROPERLY DRILLED AND GRILLED to reach the bottom of this issue . . .

what wld MTN have required to get u reactivated when u complain of a lost/damaged sim?

* 7-10 REGULAR CONTACTS ON UR FONE CALLED REGULARLY
*ID CARD and D.LICENCE OR PASSPORT
*and SIM certificate . . .

now tell me if the Gov's aides couldnt have access to these things and possibly perpetuate the crime ?
Thank you. Thank you very much. Thank you very very much for making use of your mother's hard earned breast milk
Re: Fraudsters Clone Gov's Phone by DrKitaun(m): 2:12pm On May 25, 2009
Thank u for thanking me cheesy
Re: Fraudsters Clone Gov's Phone by hoeyeadoe: 2:24pm On May 25, 2009
Lol, ole ji, ole gba ( A thief acquires and anoda thief takes it from him)

How true is this claim, I hope d governor is nt up to sm dagbo

Nonetheless, that kinda rare genius should be used to positively better this my bellvdt Nigeria.
Re: Fraudsters Clone Gov's Phone by Prettiep(f): 2:48pm On May 25, 2009
Dr kituan if d governor's phone was truly cloned let me tell u we would only hear of it wen d case has been investigated, now d people claimin to av been duped don't u think b4 they got up going to banks to pay those amount of money witout first confirmin from d governor, i'm sure this has been a regular form of transaction between them n d governor only this Tym something has gone wrong. lyk i said EFCC should take up d case n investigate properly i'm sure they'll find out a whole new interestin story, rubbish cloned phone indeed
Re: Fraudsters Clone Gov's Phone by kshow1(m): 3:47pm On May 25, 2009
This story sound rather somehow. me i know believe am sha ooo !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This should not have been made public yet,the victim shld have paid into the given account and the  bank to be on alert and apprehend whosoever wants to withdraw form the account.
Re: Fraudsters Clone Gov's Phone by agabaI23(m): 4:15pm On May 25, 2009
It appears most of you guys who do not know how this cabals operate are asking why they did not confirmn from him.

Just seeing his number alone makes them happy. They no what they get in return for lending him money.

Most of them are excited to do that. Some are contractors who want other jobs.

I said in an earlier post that Ibori was prey of the same scam when he was a governor. Why would a crook like him even bother to make people believe he
was conned?
Re: Fraudsters Clone Gov's Phone by emcaluv(m): 4:29pm On May 25, 2009
@Dr Kituan: I am not overuling the fact that his aides might have done this. It is possible(100%). B4 cloning a line, you must have physical access to the handset. Both lines will be receiving and making calls but not at the same time. They cannot receive the same call simultaneously. So, cloning is out of it.

Maybe someone mistakenly swapped out The Gov's line from MTN. It can happen. Maybe, instead of swapping out 0803xxxxxx1, MTN swaps 0803xxxxxx2 or something else. That number might accidentally become Gov's own. It is possible.

Well, his PA suppose to alert him that he cannot make or recieve calls on that line. Na them know Jare, !

Kituan, this is Nigger, anything can happen.

Just take it the way it is.

MTN guys can equally pull this one.
Re: Fraudsters Clone Gov's Phone by DrKitaun(m): 7:07pm On May 25, 2009
did u guys really read the thread from scratch at all ?

Orji didnt have to wait for anybody to be nabbed, truth be said once somebody alerts that he received fraudulent calls, what would be the 1st temptation ?

definitely to ask if his aides arent having dirty hands in it all !

in that even HOW WOULD U WANT TO SEE ANYONE NABBED ?

for shizzle, the gang would relax their operations !

AND MIND U, HOW MANY GOVERNORS WOULD GO THE WAY OF CONNING INDIVIDUALS AND ORGANIZATIONS WHEREAS THEY HOLD THE BREAD AND KNIFE OF THEIR STATES ?

do u guys think high level governance dont come with some dignity ? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Oyo State Govt Set Up Operation Burst To Beat Up Indecently Dressed Civilians / If You Think Lynching Aka Jungle Justice Happens ONLY In Africa..read THIS!! / BREAKING: ALEX OTTI DECLARED GOVERNOR OF ABIA STATE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.