Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,685 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:47 PM

Help Am Crazy About Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help Am Crazy About Sex (1268 Views)

Why Are Women Crazy About Tall Men? / I Am Crazy In Love Wit My Boyfriend But I Dont Want Him To Know! Crazy? / Why Are Nigerian Men Crazy About Big Butts? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Am Crazy About Sex by isaacfreeman99(m): 1:04am On Nov 22, 2015
HELP AM CRAZY ABOUT SEX!!

The thought about sex has eaten me up.
I have tried to help myself, but the more i try the more I have this irresistible feelings about sex. I have prayed, fasted, and even gone for counseling - but it seems I'm losing control. Some times I even think am possessed by a demon. Oh somebody should help me before I go mad - I continued to ask for help and nobody could help me. I found out that I had been busy talking to the wrong people. I don't have the courage to talk to my parents. Even if I do, I don't think they would help, since they were not exposed to sex education like we are today.

Sex, sex, sex, I kept thinking what had gone into my head. I couldn't remove my eyes from from women, even the ugliest. This was was the secret part of my life that I didn't want anybody to know how long would I hide this secret? It was killing me. Now what about having sex? Doing it to satisfy this urge of mine that burns like fire in my body. The feeling of sex is stronger than any other feeling on earth. It's the feeling that can make or mar anyone.

On May 17th 2001, I made up my mind to have sex to kill this feeling that kept me restless and unfocused in life. I approached a lady I had been eyeing and she responded like she had been waiting for me to say it. In the midst of all this feeling, I thought I was "born again", but what was wrong with me?

On that unforgettable night of encounter, I had bought a condom and made every available arrangements to quench this fire burning in me.
On my way to the arranged point of meeting, I heard a voice that said to me "sex is not for the single". I turned and looked but I saw no one, and the voice kept sounding in my heart until I turned around with tears and ran back to the house and cried to the Lord for mercy. He had mercy on me and has removed that thought from me till date. The lord said to me, "anything you can't wait for, you will never value, enjoy or celebrate". Those words changed every aspect of my life and destiny.

Sex is not meant for you now. Wait for your time to have great sex with your partner in marriage. Sex should not be accepted for what you feel and think. The thought of sex is normal, but many times people approach it wrongly. The sex you wait for today you will enjoy it tomorrow. Sex is part of life and the sexual life is meant for those who are ready for such life. Singles, don't go for sex now go vision and life.

May God help us all.[color=#990000][/color]

2 Likes

Re: Help Am Crazy About Sex by Zeedarh(f): 1:12am On Nov 22, 2015
End time things
Re: Help Am Crazy About Sex by Csami(m): 1:42am On Nov 22, 2015
What if I don't live to see tomorrow?

Re: Help Am Crazy About Sex by naijaboiy: 2:38am On Nov 22, 2015
Your opinion seems irrelevant to me. undecided

1 Like

Re: Help Am Crazy About Sex by Nobody: 4:30am On Nov 22, 2015
What's with topic of nowadays that starts with "help" and end with promotional advice?? undecided
Re: Help Am Crazy About Sex by Okpeyemi125: 8:08am On Nov 22, 2015
Guys sex is nothing all u need 2 do is for u 2 comport ur self nd control ur irrection ok
Re: Help Am Crazy About Sex by Affluent1(m): 8:10am On Nov 22, 2015
the dude is saying the fucking truth... bad guys, perverts, HEAR HIM! It will pay u
Re: Help Am Crazy About Sex by Okpeyemi125: 8:12am On Nov 22, 2015
If u ar a guy nd ur can not control ur sexual desire, jst run 2 church 4 pure delevrance

(1) (Reply)

10 Tips To Becoming The Bad Boy She Wants / 29 Questions Girls Asked About Peniz. / Selfie Went Wrong!! Girl Mistakenly Snap Her Naked Sugar Daddy While Taking Self

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.