Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,750 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:21 PM

Simple Test For Muslim Apologists On Islam Not Being Terrorism - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Simple Test For Muslim Apologists On Islam Not Being Terrorism (1831 Views)

All Is Not Fair In War: A Response To Awo Apologists / DNA Test For Igbos: Rival Jewish Outreach Groups Feud Over / Buharists And Apc Apologists Are Your Beer/drinks Still Frozen? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Simple Test For Muslim Apologists On Islam Not Being Terrorism by Nobody: 8:30am On Nov 22, 2015
If I offered you a bowl of sweets and told you that there were 5 poisoned sweets in there and told you to grab a hand full would you?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Simple Test For Muslim Apologists On Islam Not Being Terrorism by Nobody: 8:32am On Nov 22, 2015
undecided
Re: Simple Test For Muslim Apologists On Islam Not Being Terrorism by Horlufemi(m): 8:33am On Nov 22, 2015
Never

2 Likes

Re: Simple Test For Muslim Apologists On Islam Not Being Terrorism by tafabaloo(m): 8:34am On Nov 22, 2015
Lol....sampling without replacement

2 Likes

Re: Simple Test For Muslim Apologists On Islam Not Being Terrorism by EdCure: 8:35am On Nov 22, 2015
This also:

5 Likes

Re: Simple Test For Muslim Apologists On Islam Not Being Terrorism by Nobody: 8:40am On Nov 22, 2015
EdCure:
This also:

[size=18pt]If Islam is a religion of peace why are the extremist not extremely peaceful?[/size]

4 Likes

Re: Simple Test For Muslim Apologists On Islam Not Being Terrorism by Horlufemi(m): 8:47am On Nov 22, 2015
- Muslims are people
- Islam is a religion
-Islamism is a theocratic political ideology that seeks to be governed by the sharia.
- Jihadists use military and forceful violence to achieve Islamism around the world.
- Jihadi terrorists are militant jihadists who attack everyone including civilians mostly.
-ISIS, boko haram, al queda are Muslims militant islamist jihadi terrorists...
These people are kind of following Islamic fundamentals, to the muslims if you find your religion's fundamentals and those who follow them to be disturbing and you don't find it right to follow the fundamentals of your religion then there is something wrong with your religion's fundamentals, in fact everything is wrong with it..
Who said Islam is not the cause? last i checked Islam is the reason why there are muslims and muslims are the reason why there are Islamist which in turn is the reason why there are jihadists and which in turn births terrorism..
Something is wrong with Islamic fundamentals

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Simple Test For Muslim Apologists On Islam Not Being Terrorism by DickDastardly(m): 8:48am On Nov 22, 2015
End time sweets.
*makes a beeline outta thread* undecided

1 Like

Re: Simple Test For Muslim Apologists On Islam Not Being Terrorism by faray: 8:50am On Nov 22, 2015
Re: Simple Test For Muslim Apologists On Islam Not Being Terrorism by DickDastardly(m): 8:51am On Nov 22, 2015
Horlufemi:
- Muslims are people
- Islam is a religion
-Islamism is a theocratic political ideology that seeks to be governed by the sharia.
- Jihadists use military and forceful violence to achieve Islamism around the world.
- Jihadi terrorists are militant jihadists who attack everyone including civilians mostly.
-ISIS, boko haram, al queda are Muslims militant islamist jihadi terrorists...
These people are kind of following Islamic fundamentals, to the muslims if you find your religion's fundamentals and those who follow them to be disturbing and you don't find it right to follow the fundamentals of your religion then there is something wrong with your religion's fundamentals, in fact everything is wrong with it..
Who said Islam is not the cause? last i checked Islam is the reason why there are muslims and muslims are the reason why there are Islamist which in turn is the reason why there are jihadists and which in turn births terrorism..
Something is wrong with Islamic fundamentals
You just called a spade a spade. But the inherent evil in them will still give them evil thoughts against this your expose undecided

1 Like

Re: Simple Test For Muslim Apologists On Islam Not Being Terrorism by Nobody: 8:56am On Nov 22, 2015
DickDastardly:

You just called a spade a spade. But the inherent evil in them will still give them evil thoughts against this your expose undecided

That is why I see no difference between so-called moderate Muslims and their extremist buddies.

I even believe that the moderates are the ones shielding the extremists.

A kid who keeps getting into trouble but whose Parent keeps defending him by claiming he is just a young child is more at fault than the kid himself.

All Muslims will first and foremost deny, deflect and then shout discrimination when confronted with hard facts on terrorism and islam.

Never will they ever condemn the perpetrators of acts of terror by their fellow muslims.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Simple Test For Muslim Apologists On Islam Not Being Terrorism by EdCure: 8:58am On Nov 22, 2015
RevDesmondJuju:
[size=18pt]If Islam is a religion of peace why are the extremist not extremely peaceful?[/size]
Islamist extremists are extremely pissful.

What an irony!

2 Likes

Re: Simple Test For Muslim Apologists On Islam Not Being Terrorism by Nobody: 9:00am On Nov 22, 2015
EdCure:

Islamist extremists are extremely pissful.

What an irony!

sorry, help me correct the "where" to why in my post that you quoted.

thnks
Re: Simple Test For Muslim Apologists On Islam Not Being Terrorism by EdCure: 9:10am On Nov 22, 2015
Islam is built and sustained on contradictions and hypocrisy.

1 Like

Re: Simple Test For Muslim Apologists On Islam Not Being Terrorism by bonechamberlain(m): 9:15am On Nov 22, 2015
no need for all these, all terrorist are Muslims but all Muslims are not terrorist, simple.

2 Likes

Re: Simple Test For Muslim Apologists On Islam Not Being Terrorism by Nobody: 9:20am On Nov 22, 2015
Islambad
Re: Simple Test For Muslim Apologists On Islam Not Being Terrorism by chigoizie7(m): 9:25am On Nov 22, 2015
All muslims are potential terrorists.

2 Likes

Re: Simple Test For Muslim Apologists On Islam Not Being Terrorism by belente(m): 9:36am On Nov 22, 2015
Islam? I give up
Re: Simple Test For Muslim Apologists On Islam Not Being Terrorism by cornoil(m): 9:40am On Nov 22, 2015
Some Muslims are nice people, but always try to avoid any discussion pertaining to religion. The nice Muslims can even get hostile when it comes to religion issue. I have witnessed where my close friends even get hostile when it comes to Islam. There is something that attracts violence when it comes to Islam.

2 Likes

Re: Simple Test For Muslim Apologists On Islam Not Being Terrorism by Nobody: 9:48am On Nov 22, 2015
i prophecy wisdom, knowledge and understanding into your lives.
Re: Simple Test For Muslim Apologists On Islam Not Being Terrorism by Djicemob: 9:48am On Nov 22, 2015
cornoil:
Some Muslims are nice people, but always try to avoid any discussion pertaining to religion. The nice Muslims can even get hostile when it comes to religion issue. I have witnessed where my close friends even get hostile when it comes to Islam. There is something that attracts violence when it comes to Islam.
I've noticed this too

1 Like

Re: Simple Test For Muslim Apologists On Islam Not Being Terrorism by Nobody: 10:25am On Nov 22, 2015
what a dumb analogy
Re: Simple Test For Muslim Apologists On Islam Not Being Terrorism by Nobody: 10:33am On Nov 22, 2015
crusadistic:
what a dumb analogy

Ok, how about spending the night in a Liberian hospital bed where you were told that a patient recently died of ebola?

1 Like

Re: Simple Test For Muslim Apologists On Islam Not Being Terrorism by Nobody: 11:18am On Nov 22, 2015
No, or you take my own share with you.... No qualms
Re: Simple Test For Muslim Apologists On Islam Not Being Terrorism by nigerianvenom(m): 12:01pm On Nov 22, 2015
Use nairaland as a case study. why is it against the rule to comment and criticised islamic thread on nairaland but same isnt the case for Christians thread.
Little things like this makes u understand them the more.
revdesmondjuju

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Simple Test For Muslim Apologists On Islam Not Being Terrorism by nigerianvenom(m): 12:04pm On Nov 22, 2015
cornoil:

During my years in school one of my best friends was a muslim, i dont wanna mention his name here. He's calm, cool n calculated but u dare not argue religion issue with him, if u do, u'll see another side of this guy

1 Like

Re: Simple Test For Muslim Apologists On Islam Not Being Terrorism by nigerianvenom(m): 12:04pm On Nov 22, 2015
cornoil:
Re: Simple Test For Muslim Apologists On Islam Not Being Terrorism by Nobody: 12:13pm On Nov 22, 2015
nigerianvenom:

During my years in school one of my best friends was a muslim, i dont wanna mention his name here. He's calm, cool n calculated but u dare not argue religion issue with him, if u do, u'll see another side of this guy

The ideology is what sets muslims apart.

A good Muslim is expected to kill anybody who slanders their prophet and religion.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

No IMF Programme Needed For Nigeria, Says Lagarde / Pentagon Stunned As Thousands Of Chinese Troops Enter ISIS War / The News Circulating Of Man That Stripped Unclad In Gtb Has Been Resolved!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.