Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,226 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

7 Sins That Lead To Self-destruction: Christians Must Avoid. - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 7 Sins That Lead To Self-destruction: Christians Must Avoid. (55268 Views)

Seven Deadly Sins Christians Must Never Commit / Five Sins That Will Take Many Christians To Hell Fire / 4 Types Of Sins That Prove That There Are Big Sins And Little Sins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Sins That Lead To Self-destruction: Christians Must Avoid. by jenavism44: 9:31am On Nov 23, 2015
greeting to you all,you dont need to argue what is sin and what not sin,1cor 8vs1-3...knowledge puff up but love build up,if a man thinks he know something he did not really know as he ought to know but every man that love God is known by God,anything that hurt this three parties i.e(God,your neighbour and you) are sin,any actions that does not hurt any of these parties can never be a sin,there two type of mastubations,filthy and unfilthy mastubations,unfilthy mastubation is never a sin,while the former is a sin,let me elusidate and elaborate on what i enpassantly abdubrated,pls dont be sentimental about this,though this subject is tendentious but your perspicacity to the subject matter can either enervate or thwart any form of controvesy and acrimony,unfilthy mastubation is not a sin,why?becos no one is hurt,but dont make it a continuos habit that entangles you.if in doubt ask the doctors and the married men,a doctor ask for the semen of his patient to diagnose,the man asked 'how will i bring it?'the doctor reply 'the only way to bring it is to mastubate'that is fìlthy mastubate,the married men after having sex with their wives mastubate during and after ejaculating, mature virgin boy are enjoin to mastubate to avoid complications in their health,these are filthy mastubations,while unfilthy mastubations are uncleanness,it involves doing it with other persons(i.e =homosexualism)doing it with lust and evil imaginations thereby polluting yourself,God is not mad at filthy mastubation which Rev.Double D.R Chris.oyakhilome p.hd,D.sc,D.D,was referring to when he said 'it is not a sin against God'he was not trying to enjoin his member into unfilthy act of mastubation,becos unfilthy mastubations is uncleanness and abomination in God,s sight.thank you
akaahs:
Ops dat no. 1 its depend to some large extent. Pride is a feeling of the pleasure of accomplishment with humility. Pride gives a swollen heart. So pride may not necessary be a sin.
greeting to you all,you dont need to argue what is sin and what not sin,1cor 8vs1-3...knowledge puff up but love build up,if a man thinks he know something he did not really know as he ought to know but every man that love God is known by God,anything that hurt this three parties i.e(God,your neighbour and you) are sin,any actions that does not hurt any of these parties can never be a sin,there two type of mastubations,filthy and unfilthy mastubations,unfilthy mastubation is never a sin,while the former is a sin,let me elusidate and elaborate on what i enpassantly abdubrated,pls dont be sentimental about this,though this subject is tendentious but your perspicacity to the subject matter can either enervate or thwart any form of controvesy and acrimony,unfilthy mastubation is not a sin,why?becos no one is hurt,but dont make it a continuos habit that entangles you.if in doubt ask the doctors and the married men,a doctor ask for the semen of his patient to diagnose,the man asked 'how will i bring it?'the doctor reply 'the only way to bring it is to mastubate'that is unfìlthy mastubate,the married men after having sex with their wives mastubate during and after ejaculating, mature virgin boy are enjoin to mastubate to avoid complications in their health,these are unfilthy mastubations,while filthy mastubations are uncleanness,it involves doing it with other persons(i.e =homosexualism)doing it with lust and evil imaginations thereby polluting yourself,God is not mad at unfilthy mastubation which Rev.Double D.R Chris.oyakhilome p.hd,D.sc,D.D,was referring to when he said 'it is not a sin against God'he was not trying to enjoin his member into filthy act of mastubation,becos filthy mastubations is uncleanness and abomination in God,s sight.thank you
Re: 7 Sins That Lead To Self-destruction: Christians Must Avoid. by Nobody: 3:43pm On Nov 23, 2015
Oppypoppy:

God has giving us the Holy spirit to discern bad from Good. Kidnapping, weed smoking, forging documents etc is not in d Bible. How do u know is sin?. You see masturbation is an act with unseen demons. That is why after the act you are like "Gosh why did i do diz" n u dont like it, bc its not normal. There are demons in charge of it. God creates sex for married couples. Ask God to open your eyes to sins you are not even aware of dat may lead you to destruction. You can abuse me, I won't be surprised. Buh its the truth.
shhhh! Demon ko demon ni.... . All humans are demons so which demon re u talking about.. .. .. .... Bathing with cold water in winter isnt good fir one's health buh dies it mean does wu do it commit sin.. .. ... Taaaaaa. Sin is Simple Instructions Neglected.......
Re: 7 Sins That Lead To Self-destruction: Christians Must Avoid. by Godseed: 5:08am On Nov 24, 2015
jenavism44:
greeting to you all,you dont need to argue what is sin and what not sin,1cor 8vs1-3...knowledge puff up but love build up,if a man thinks he know something he did not really know as he ought to know but every man that love God is known by God,anything that hurt this three parties i.e(God,your neighbour and you) are sin,any actions that does not hurt any of these parties can never be a sin,there two type of mastubations,filthy and unfilthy mastubations,unfilthy mastubation is never a sin,while the former is a sin,let me elusidate and elaborate on what i enpassantly abdubrated,pls dont be sentimental about this,though this subject is tendentious but your perspicacity to the subject matter can either enervate or thwart any form of controvesy and acrimony,unfilthy mastubation is not a sin,why?becos no one is hurt,but dont make it a continuos habit that entangles you.if in doubt ask the doctors and the married men,a doctor ask for the semen of his patient to diagnose,the man asked 'how will i bring it?'the doctor reply 'the only way to bring it is to mastubate'that is fìlthy mastubate,the married men after having sex with their wives mastubate during and after ejaculating, mature virgin boy are enjoin to mastubate to avoid complications in their health,these are filthy mastubations,while unfilthy mastubations are uncleanness,it involves doing it with other persons(i.e =homosexualism)doing it with lust and evil imaginations thereby polluting yourself,God is not mad at filthy mastubation which Rev.Double D.R Chris.oyakhilome p.hd,D.sc,D.D,was referring to when he said 'it is not a sin against God'he was not trying to enjoin his member into unfilthy act of mastubation,becos unfilthy mastubations is uncleanness and abomination in God,s sight.thank yougreeting to you all,you dont need to argue what is sin and what not sin,1cor 8vs1-3...knowledge puff up but love build up,if a man thinks he know something he did not really know as he ought to know but every man that love God is known by God,anything that hurt this three parties i.e(God,your neighbour and you) are sin,any actions that does not hurt any of these parties can never be a sin,there two type of mastubations,filthy and unfilthy mastubations,unfilthy mastubation is never a sin,while the former is a sin,let me elusidate and elaborate on what i enpassantly abdubrated,pls dont be sentimental about this,though this subject is tendentious but your perspicacity to the subject matter can either enervate or thwart any form of controvesy and acrimony,unfilthy mastubation is not a sin,why?becos no one is hurt,but dont make it a continuos habit that entangles you.if in doubt ask the doctors and the married men,a doctor ask for the semen of his patient to diagnose,the man asked 'how will i bring it?'the doctor reply 'the only way to bring it is to mastubate'that is unfìlthy mastubate,the married men after having sex with their wives mastubate during and after ejaculating, mature virgin boy are enjoin to mastubate to avoid complications in their health,these are unfilthy mastubations,while filthy mastubations are uncleanness,it involves doing it with other persons(i.e =homosexualism)doing it with lust and evil imaginations thereby polluting yourself,God is not mad at unfilthy mastubation which Rev.Double D.R Chris.oyakhilome p.hd,D.sc,D.D,was referring to when he said 'it is not a sin against God'he was not trying to enjoin his member into filthy act of mastubation,becos filthy mastubations is uncleanness and abomination in God,s sight.thank you

My only advice to you is Read your Bible. Search it and learn to do what it says not the private interpretation of a man like you. Ask sincerely for guidance from the HOLY Spirit when confused. He speaks, He teaches. Don't be a "my pastor said this, my pastor said that" Christian. It is those guided by the Spirit of God that are the children of God.
Re: 7 Sins That Lead To Self-destruction: Christians Must Avoid. by Godseed: 5:26am On Nov 24, 2015
tempest69:
who is without sin?
Absolutely no one, friend. But the difference here is that a Christian does not sin habitually. Rather he is moving towards perfection.
A driver drives, a swimmer swims and a sinner sins - non stop without recourse to God's word or His fear. Christians don't deliberately, intentionally sin. Sure you may be overtaken in a mistake or yield to an overwhelming temptation. I have a number of times but Christians don't excuse their imperfections. They are constantly asking God for help and growing in grace. No one expects his one year old daughter to be able to talk but he should be worried if the girl still can't talk by age seven. We are to grow in grace. Am I still battling with the temptations I battled four years ago as a Christian? Am I not taking the grace of God in vain?
Re: 7 Sins That Lead To Self-destruction: Christians Must Avoid. by Revolva(m): 8:26pm On Nov 24, 2015
Vig86:

Oh my God. What a polite confession. Is like LUST has come to stay with me. I imagine things a lot, especially beautiful women.

Hhhh enuff big booty babe
Re: 7 Sins That Lead To Self-destruction: Christians Must Avoid. by Oppypoppy: 8:44am On Nov 25, 2015
CUMPOLICE01:
shhhh! Demon ko demon ni.... . All humans are demons so which demon re u talking about.. .. .. .... Bathing with cold water in winter isnt good fir one's health buh dies it mean does wu do it commit sin.. .. ... Taaaaaa. Sin is Simple Instructions Neglected.......

Like I SD God has given us freewill to choose. As u like it Bro.

1 Like

Re: 7 Sins That Lead To Self-destruction: Christians Must Avoid. by slimgold123(f): 12:13am On Nov 27, 2015
wheredemdey:

You guys hv not yet answered my question....

I know of some guys working in remote areas.....men in eket...warri etc ...men that their wives are far from them...people that thief wives live abroad...they skype with their wives....and mastubate to her erotic displays and dirty talking....pray tell..is that a sin too??

You are so blind and you cannot see. Masturbation is an act of homosexuality; and is the same as lesbianism (less than animal attitude) and Gay. I said it's a less than an animal attitude because as lower as animals are they will not sleeep with oneanother of the same sex. So practising this makes you less than an animal. You may be asking how is this homosexuality? It is because you're sleeping with a person of the same sex, and that is you sleeping with yourself. Just like having a male friend sleeping with you. What is the difference?

What does the bible say about this??
Turn your bible to Romans 1:18-end
[b]God’s Anger at Sin

18 But God shows his anger from heaven against all sinful, wicked people who suppress the truth by their wickedness.
19 They know the truth about God because he has made it obvious to them.
20 For ever since the world was created, people have seen the earth and sky. Through everything God made, they can clearly see his invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature. So they have no excuse for not knowing God.
21 Yes, they knew God, but they wouldn’t worship him as God or even give him thanks. And they began to think up foolish ideas of what God was like. As a result, their minds became dark and confused.
22 Claiming to be wise, they instead became utter fools.
23 And instead of worshiping the glorious, ever-living God, they worshiped idols made to look like mere people and birds and animals and reptiles.
24 So God abandoned them to do whatever shameful things their hearts desired. As a result, they did vile and degrading things with each other’s bodies.
25 They traded the truth about God for a lie. So they worshiped and served the things God created instead of the Creator himself, who is worthy of eternal praise! Amen.
26 That is why God abandoned them to their shameful desires. Even the women turned against the natural way to have sex and instead indulged in sex with each other.
27 And the men, instead of having normal sexual relations with women, burned with lust for each other. Men did shameful things with other men, and as a result of this sin, they suffered within themselves the penalty they deserved.
28 Since they thought it foolish to acknowledge God, he abandoned them to their foolish thinking and let them do things that should never be done.
29 Their lives became full of every kind of wickedness, sin, greed, hate, envy, murder, quarreling, deception, malicious behavior, and gossip.
30 They are backstabbers, haters of God, insolent, proud, and boastful. They invent new ways of sinning, and they disobey their parents.
31 They refuse to understand, break their promises, are heartless, and have no mercy.
32 They know God’s justice requires that those who do these things deserve to die, yet they do them anyway. Worse yet, they encourage others to do them, too.

Bible clearly says don't do it, don't even let it be mentioned among you
EPH. 5:
3 But fornication, and all uncleanness, or covetousness, let it not be once named among you, as becometh saints;
4 Neither filthiness, nor foolish talking, nor jesting, which are not convenient: but rather giving of thanks.
5 For this ye know, that no whoremonger, nor unclean person, nor covetous man, who is an idolater, hath any inheritance in the kingdom of Christ and of God.
6 Let no man deceive you with vain words: for because of these things cometh the wrath of God upon the children of disobedience.
7 Be not ye therefore partakers with them.
8 For ye were sometimes darkness, but now are ye light in the Lord: walk as children of light:
9 (For the fruit of the Spirit is in all goodness and righteousness and truthwink
10 Proving what is acceptable unto the Lord.
11 And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather reprove them.
12 For it is a shame even to speak of those things which are done of them in secret.
13 But all things that are reproved are made manifest by the light: for whatsoever doth make manifest is light.
14 Wherefore he saith, Awake thou that sleepest, and arise from the dead, and Christ shall give thee light.
15 See then that ye walk circumspectly, not as fools, but as wise,
16 Redeeming the time, because the days are evil.
17 Wherefore be ye not unwise, but understanding what the will of the Lord is.

The bible call this act an act of uncleaniness, lust of the flesh, e.t.c and people involved in these are called Whoremongers

All Whoremongers will perish in hell
Read Rev 21:8[/b]
Re: 7 Sins That Lead To Self-destruction: Christians Must Avoid. by donem: 8:43am On Jun 09, 2017
Simulacrum:
Bro truth be told thats a problem

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Chris Oyakhilome's Daughter Carissa Sharon; Lovely New Photos / I Empathise With Busola Dakolo - Pastor Sam Adeyemi Breaks His Silence / Ese Walter Who Claims To Have Slept With COZA Pastor Abiodun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.