Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,566 members, 7,865,365 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 04:30 PM

“Nnamdi Kanu Has Been Murdered” – MASSOB Faction Claims : Yahoo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “Nnamdi Kanu Has Been Murdered” – MASSOB Faction Claims : Yahoo (8471 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Has No Means Of Livelihood - Army. / Biafra: Why Nnamdi Kanu Has Not Been Re-arrested – IGP / "Nnamdi Kanu May Have Died" MASSOB Faction Claims - Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “Nnamdi Kanu Has Been Murdered” – MASSOB Faction Claims : Yahoo by babyfaceafrica: 12:32pm On Nov 22, 2015
osothermal:
And that's how nothing happened when some common abokis where killed by the nigeria police force? I am not a Biafran but if truly He is killed hmmm e no go easy o no be joke o
so you dey fearm.....lol....they will just shout for some months...nuthin will happen jhoor...it will just increase the hate they SE has for the president...but absolutely nothing will happen...we know them naw
Re: “Nnamdi Kanu Has Been Murdered” – MASSOB Faction Claims : Yahoo by eph12(m): 12:32pm On Nov 22, 2015
babyfaceafrica:
I hope its not true.....even if its true nothing will happen..its all noise s usual..but it will be a very unjust act from the security agencies..but I know Nigeria its all talk no showm...
True nothing different will happen. Adesina will still host a press conference and we will applaud him as usual as the idiots we are.

2 Likes

Re: “Nnamdi Kanu Has Been Murdered” – MASSOB Faction Claims : Yahoo by delugajackson: 12:33pm On Nov 22, 2015
chesterlee:

And you are wise
Wise enough to tell you that Biafra is just a figment of your imagination. Have you been sleeping all your life?You must be a dreamer.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “Nnamdi Kanu Has Been Murdered” – MASSOB Faction Claims : Yahoo by babyfaceafrica: 12:34pm On Nov 22, 2015
EternalTruths:

That's was what goat brains said in the case of BH cheesy

I hope you enlist to stop them oooooo cool
The staying together of Nigerias is negotiable ...GeJ and PMB confirmed that
Re: “Nnamdi Kanu Has Been Murdered” – MASSOB Faction Claims : Yahoo by Nobody: 12:36pm On Nov 22, 2015
sameer1212:
Lol.. Empty chest beaters as usual. For the sake of peace,we just pray is not true. Wetting una go do? Kpata kpata na una go suffer am pass
Let's watch and see then...
Enjoy your so called yeye laugh while it last.

2 Likes

Re: “Nnamdi Kanu Has Been Murdered” – MASSOB Faction Claims : Yahoo by Nobody: 12:37pm On Nov 22, 2015
sameer1212:
Lol.. Empty chest beaters as usual. For the sake of peace,we just pray is not true. Wetting una go do? Kpata kpata na una go suffer am pass
Re: “Nnamdi Kanu Has Been Murdered” – MASSOB Faction Claims : Yahoo by babyfaceafrica: 12:38pm On Nov 22, 2015
eph12:

True nothing different will happen. Adesina will still host a press conference and we will applaud him as usual as the idiots we are.
lmao... A few heads will roll..after that we will be back to work on monday...Naija I hail
Re: “Nnamdi Kanu Has Been Murdered” – MASSOB Faction Claims : Yahoo by EternalTruths: 12:38pm On Nov 22, 2015
babyfaceafrica:
The staying together of Nigerias is negotiable ...GeJ and PMB confirmed that

When the time comes, you will tell us why Britain your colonial master never said that against Scotland cool

Small brain grin

2 Likes

Re: “Nnamdi Kanu Has Been Murdered” – MASSOB Faction Claims : Yahoo by Nobody: 12:39pm On Nov 22, 2015
sameer1212:
Just as una divide Nigeria over MKO Abiola.

Abeg go and sit down.

If Kanu is truly dead, then Buhari will face the heat from the international community.

Obama will be so embarrassed that he invited the boko to the white house.

This death, may be the worst thing to happen to Nigeria's unity.

So don't begin to celebrate over his death just yet

3 Likes

Re: “Nnamdi Kanu Has Been Murdered” – MASSOB Faction Claims : Yahoo by delugajackson: 12:40pm On Nov 22, 2015
EternalTruths:

Keep deceiving yourselves

How many soldiers have being lost to BH

Multiply that figure by 10000 and you will get a picture of how many more will die against Biafra and still lose. cool
That's a pretty scary picture. All you seek for is destruction of the Nigerian state. Have you considered the lives of innocent citizens? You think this is Syria? I want peace and not war!

1 Like

Re: “Nnamdi Kanu Has Been Murdered” – MASSOB Faction Claims : Yahoo by babyfaceafrica: 12:40pm On Nov 22, 2015
EternalTruths:

When the time comes, you will tell us why Britain your colonial master never said that against Scotland cool

Small brain grin
ndo...e pain am
Re: “Nnamdi Kanu Has Been Murdered” – MASSOB Faction Claims : Yahoo by eph12(m): 12:41pm On Nov 22, 2015
babyfaceafrica:
lmao... A few heads will roll..after that we will be back to work on monday...Naija I hail
I doubt if any head will roll
Re: “Nnamdi Kanu Has Been Murdered” – MASSOB Faction Claims : Yahoo by Nobody: 12:41pm On Nov 22, 2015
simplycarro:
I hope this is true. Let see how heeboss burn down their shops.

By their comment you will know an amala eating parasite

8 Likes

Re: “Nnamdi Kanu Has Been Murdered” – MASSOB Faction Claims : Yahoo by kasheemawo(m): 12:41pm On Nov 22, 2015
nothing would happen if he dies in detention
Re: “Nnamdi Kanu Has Been Murdered” – MASSOB Faction Claims : Yahoo by Nobody: 12:42pm On Nov 22, 2015
NOBLEDANDY:

Dude ain't praying for anything bad should happen to Mr Nnamdi. But you and I know that He has taking things too far by spreading lies,hateful comments,jumping and destroying other stations frequencies and signals. That's a crime in any country you can think of.
Re: “Nnamdi Kanu Has Been Murdered” – MASSOB Faction Claims : Yahoo by EternalTruths: 12:42pm On Nov 22, 2015
delugajackson:

That's a pretty scary picture. All you seek for is destruction of the Nigerian state. Have you considered the lives of innocent citizens? You think this is Syria? I want peace and not war!

Then encourage UN Referendum to put to rest the spirit of Biafra. cool

2 Likes

Re: “Nnamdi Kanu Has Been Murdered” – MASSOB Faction Claims : Yahoo by focus7: 12:42pm On Nov 22, 2015
That's a good news, his death will serve as an atonement for biafra nation.
Re: “Nnamdi Kanu Has Been Murdered” – MASSOB Faction Claims : Yahoo by babyfaceafrica: 12:44pm On Nov 22, 2015
eph12:

I doubt if any head will roll
a few will roll and SE will be appointed to fill the void left to compensate them
Re: “Nnamdi Kanu Has Been Murdered” – MASSOB Faction Claims : Yahoo by Nobody: 12:44pm On Nov 22, 2015
sameer1212:
Dude ain't praying for anything bad should happen to Mr Nnamdi. But you and I know that He has taking things too far by spreading lies,hateful comments,jumping and destroying other stations frequencies and signals. That's a crime in any country you can think of.

That will only be decided by the law. except that, he is innocent as charged.
You should know better rather than being so sentimental about the issue.

1 Like

Re: “Nnamdi Kanu Has Been Murdered” – MASSOB Faction Claims : Yahoo by chesterlee(m): 12:46pm On Nov 22, 2015
delugajackson:

Wise enough to tell you that Biafra is just a figment of your imagination. Have you been sleeping all your life?You must be a dreamer.

Its obvious you are dumb since you don't understand what self determination means.

Swerve Joor!

2 Likes

Re: “Nnamdi Kanu Has Been Murdered” – MASSOB Faction Claims : Yahoo by delugajackson: 12:47pm On Nov 22, 2015
EternalTruths:

Then encourage UN Referendum to put to rest the spirit of Biafra. cool
Now that's a very good joke.
Re: “Nnamdi Kanu Has Been Murdered” – MASSOB Faction Claims : Yahoo by Nobody: 12:47pm On Nov 22, 2015
PappyMason:

Just as una divide Nigeria over MKO Abiola.

Abeg go and sit down.

If Kanu is truly dead, then Buhari will face the heat from the international community.

Obama will be so embarrassed that he invited the boko to the white house.

This death, may be the worst thing to happen to Nigeria's unity.

So don't begin to celebrate over his death just yet
Nawa for you o. Where did you see I am celebrating his death? Wetting concern me with Nnamdi Kanu na Dude I always mind my own business plss.
Re: “Nnamdi Kanu Has Been Murdered” – MASSOB Faction Claims : Yahoo by CRAZYMADMAN(m): 12:48pm On Nov 22, 2015
If this is true, then it will be a very bad mistake from tthe federal government as them go just change the man's status to that of a matyr

2 Likes

Re: “Nnamdi Kanu Has Been Murdered” – MASSOB Faction Claims : Yahoo by simplycarro: 12:48pm On Nov 22, 2015
obum88:

By their comment you will know an amala eating parasite
Fool! Tell me how this will affect Nigeria stock market or the oil platforms and loading bays?
The worst, you will close your shops and March for another one week.

1 Like

Re: “Nnamdi Kanu Has Been Murdered” – MASSOB Faction Claims : Yahoo by eph12(m): 12:48pm On Nov 22, 2015
delugajackson:

The kind of heat this administration will generate both internally and eternally i wonder if it can survive it.

2 Likes

Re: “Nnamdi Kanu Has Been Murdered” – MASSOB Faction Claims : Yahoo by Nobody: 12:49pm On Nov 22, 2015
NOBLEDANDY:

That will only be decided by the law. except that, he is innocent as charged.
You should know better rather than being so sentimental about the issue.
Lol.. If you said so sir but I am not being sentimental here.
Re: “Nnamdi Kanu Has Been Murdered” – MASSOB Faction Claims : Yahoo by Nobody: 12:50pm On Nov 22, 2015
sameer1212:
Lol.. If you said so sir but I am not being sentimental here.

If you say so too
Re: “Nnamdi Kanu Has Been Murdered” – MASSOB Faction Claims : Yahoo by delugajackson: 12:50pm On Nov 22, 2015
chesterlee:

Its obvious you are dumb since you don't understand what self determination means.

Swerve Joor!
Self determination? At the expense of innocent lives? If you Igbos never wanted to be a part of Nigeria, you should have told that to Lord Lugard.
Re: “Nnamdi Kanu Has Been Murdered” – MASSOB Faction Claims : Yahoo by eph12(m): 12:51pm On Nov 22, 2015
simplycarro:

Fool! Tell me how this will affect Nigeria stock market or the oil platforms and loading bays?
The worst, you will close your shops and March for another one week.
Any unrest or rumor of unrest can affect a lot of things don't be naive. I remember during election companies were closing very early because of fear of unknown. Those companies were not owned by ibos

7 Likes

Re: “Nnamdi Kanu Has Been Murdered” – MASSOB Faction Claims : Yahoo by simplycarro: 12:54pm On Nov 22, 2015
eph12:

Any unrest or rumor of unrest can affect a lot of things don't be naive. I remember during election companies were closing very early because of fear of unknown. Those companies were not owned by ibos
The only place Nnamdi is known is heeboo land and that is where any destruction that will happen wil be.
You don't expect Hausa, Yoruba, Urohobo, Efik, and other Nigerians to start destroying anything for Nnamdi
Re: “Nnamdi Kanu Has Been Murdered” – MASSOB Faction Claims : Yahoo by loomer: 12:54pm On Nov 22, 2015
I don't have anything to gain if nigeria eventually divides, but truth be told, I don't see what I've gained from the so called one NIGERIA.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: “Nnamdi Kanu Has Been Murdered” – MASSOB Faction Claims : Yahoo by simplycarro: 12:55pm On Nov 22, 2015
delugajackson:

Self determination? At the expense of innocent lives? If you Igbos never wanted to be a part of Nigeria, you should have told that to Lord Lugard.
Nnamdi Azikiwe and his Igbo cohorts were the ones rushing the colonial masters for independence.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

NASS Wants Financial Autonomy For Lgas, State Assemblies / Saraki To Declare Public Hearing On Petroleum Bill / Picture Of Where Nigeria's First Crude Oil Was Drilled In Imo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.