Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,380 members, 7,864,732 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 04:41 AM

“Nnamdi Kanu Has Been Murdered” – MASSOB Faction Claims : Yahoo - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “Nnamdi Kanu Has Been Murdered” – MASSOB Faction Claims : Yahoo (8465 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Has No Means Of Livelihood - Army. / Biafra: Why Nnamdi Kanu Has Not Been Re-arrested – IGP / "Nnamdi Kanu May Have Died" MASSOB Faction Claims - Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “Nnamdi Kanu Has Been Murdered” – MASSOB Faction Claims : Yahoo by Nobody: 1:55pm On Nov 22, 2015
coolitempa:
Good riddance to bad rubbish............rot in hell....animal....... grin

This miserable Yoruba man that identifies as a woman. This yoruba man is in his 40s and still lives with his mother.,

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: “Nnamdi Kanu Has Been Murdered” – MASSOB Faction Claims : Yahoo by bugzbunny: 1:56pm On Nov 22, 2015
Horlufemi:
I've listened to Nnamdi all he wanted was arms, and he lied that Igbo shops are being burnt everywhere, and Igbo's are being massacred.

And I asked where?
Lies....lies evrywhere

Arms to do what.... See daylight robbery oo
All he wants is biafra
The land of our fathers
Taken over by hausa fulani

1 Like

Re: “Nnamdi Kanu Has Been Murdered” – MASSOB Faction Claims : Yahoo by coolitempa(f): 1:56pm On Nov 22, 2015
Brooklynsouth:
snitch hope you aint dying cos of biafra

Dumbo.....you might want to check up the meaning of the word 'snitch'.....
Re: “Nnamdi Kanu Has Been Murdered” – MASSOB Faction Claims : Yahoo by SonOfEl(m): 1:57pm On Nov 22, 2015
coolitempa:

Shut your dirry mouth there....thunder fire your akpu infested brain....... grin......imagine this terrorist.......Kanu is dead.......do something or better still.....go and join him in hell...... angry

The most disgusting human being on earth, and at least in nairaland. Everything about you, even for a girl, is so sadistic....you are finished....ugly wannabe

2 Likes

Re: “Nnamdi Kanu Has Been Murdered” – MASSOB Faction Claims : Yahoo by Brooklynsouth(f): 1:58pm On Nov 22, 2015
mulattoclaro:
Hahaha. Your mother you mean? Your so called liberator has been killed. We are waiting for you and your fellow flàtheads to come and attack the Nigerian govt then you go know how far. Nothing in this world will give me more joy than the Nigerian army wasting your useless tribe. As a matter of fact, I'll even pop champagne to celebrate the genocide of your cannibalistic tribe.
wow! You know you have a problem slavery which NA bastard hope you ll join the army when the time comes oh ! Do expect other to fight for u coward inconsequential fool from a thousand father body hustler

2 Likes

Re: “Nnamdi Kanu Has Been Murdered” – MASSOB Faction Claims : Yahoo by bugzbunny: 2:06pm On Nov 22, 2015
delugajackson:
He's not the first to have died without seeing the so called country of Biafra. He's neither a hero nor a villain. He's just plain dumb.
Load of irony
Igbos u hate so much wants to go
Here u are jubilating over a fake news
Which kinda race are u frm?
Very pathetic.... Guy
I hate u too with passion
Let's work towards separating the country
Division favours all....no need fighting on net

2 Likes

Re: “Nnamdi Kanu Has Been Murdered” – MASSOB Faction Claims : Yahoo by coolitempa(f): 2:06pm On Nov 22, 2015
new2020:

This miserable Yoruba man that identifies as a woman. This yoruba man is in his 40s and still lives with his mother.,

Gbe enu soun Jo.... grin...Kanu has been killed according to the law..........so what are you doing on nairaland........are you not supposed to be issuing another meaningless ultimatum........like protests........ grin
Re: “Nnamdi Kanu Has Been Murdered” – MASSOB Faction Claims : Yahoo by delugajackson: 2:13pm On Nov 22, 2015
Gaidenk:

You are a nobody,you can't even be dumb,that's too regal for you,offspring of cowards
Go to hell, cause that's the only place you can achieve Biafra.
Re: “Nnamdi Kanu Has Been Murdered” – MASSOB Faction Claims : Yahoo by mulattoclaro(m): 2:18pm On Nov 22, 2015
Brooklynsouth:
wow! You know you have a problem slavery which NA bastard hope you ll join the army when the time comes oh ! Do expect other to fight for u coward inconsequential fool from a thousand father body hustler
Ashawo Woooooooo ooo. Get lost. I no wan do. Is it by force?
Re: “Nnamdi Kanu Has Been Murdered” – MASSOB Faction Claims : Yahoo by bugzbunny: 2:34pm On Nov 22, 2015
coolitempa:

Dumbo.....you might want to check up the meaning of the word 'snitch'.....
While ur mates are demanding for odua
U are here opening ur rotten vagi.na
Ode... Ur mates are asking igbos to leave
Odua land... U are here praying biafra fails

1 Like

Re: “Nnamdi Kanu Has Been Murdered” – MASSOB Faction Claims : Yahoo by SonOfEl(m): 2:36pm On Nov 22, 2015
mulattoclaro:
I'm far better than you and your flàtheaded generation. See this thief. No amount of cajoling or intimidation will allow you steal our lands. Useless flàtheaded monkey.

Of course you are far better in your prostitution and gigolo business...I know it runs in the family. Useless Benin broom pilot.....which land do you have that we want to steal? Mention them....
Re: “Nnamdi Kanu Has Been Murdered” – MASSOB Faction Claims : Yahoo by bugzbunny: 2:38pm On Nov 22, 2015
mulattoclaro:
I'm far better than you and your flàtheaded generation. See this thief. No amount of cajoling or intimidation will allow you steal our lands. Useless flàtheaded monkey.
Where did u get this?
Who wants to steal bini land?
All lies mehn
Now u can relax and mind ur biz
Go to a Nigerian thread
This one concerns biafrans...bye
Re: “Nnamdi Kanu Has Been Murdered” – MASSOB Faction Claims : Yahoo by mulattoclaro(m): 2:40pm On Nov 22, 2015
bugzbunny:

Where did u get this?
Who wants to steal bini land?
All lies mehn
Now u can relax and mind ur biz
Go to a Nigerian thread
This one concerns biafrans...bye
this is why. Your lands are cursed and erosion ravaged.

Re: “Nnamdi Kanu Has Been Murdered” – MASSOB Faction Claims : Yahoo by superstar1(m): 2:41pm On Nov 22, 2015
If it is true, he should rest in pieces.

Good riddance to bad rubbish.
Re: “Nnamdi Kanu Has Been Murdered” – MASSOB Faction Claims : Yahoo by seankay(m): 2:41pm On Nov 22, 2015
HARDDON:
Hope to God he isn't. We Don't want another uprising like that of bh
Although I don't want him dead and I don't want another uprising augmented to the one we are already experiencing in the north,i dont believe IPOB will be as deadly as BH.Reason is because BH are devoid of human thinking,they think like animals and they are ready to die(ignore those shouting Biafra or death! Can they blow up themselves?)
Another reason is that a lot of ibos have their businesses outside the East,don't you think they would be affected if there is tension in the east?
This IPOB of a thing is one of the instruments used by the Cabals to caused confusion for the government.It is a norm in Nigeria.Some of them use Religion,Tribe.....because they know we don't joke with them.
One reasn why BH flourished under GEJ was because he was slow to act,he never knew the tribal and religious incisions that some Northern Cabals used to cause confusion when GEJ was declared wiinner had paved way for BH to come into existence. He was still thinking it was the same protesters that were wrecking havoc not knowing they were Terrorists
Re: “Nnamdi Kanu Has Been Murdered” – MASSOB Faction Claims : Yahoo by SonOfEl(m): 2:43pm On Nov 22, 2015
mulattoclaro:
hahahaha.

Am glad it makes you feel good, you actually confirmed your green eyed sadistic animal nature...any one who boasts and taunts about starved children uses the broom at night, hehehe.....by the way, is that the best taunt you can give?
Re: “Nnamdi Kanu Has Been Murdered” – MASSOB Faction Claims : Yahoo by coolitempa(f): 2:44pm On Nov 22, 2015
bugzbunny:

While ur mates are demanding for odua
U are here opening ur rotten vagi.na
Ode... Ur mates are asking igbos to leave
Odua land... U are here praying biafra fails

Oponu...stop being sexist......where and how have I prayed for Biafra to fail......answer of forever be damned...
Re: “Nnamdi Kanu Has Been Murdered” – MASSOB Faction Claims : Yahoo by Chilug(m): 2:55pm On Nov 22, 2015
mulattoclaro:
This is the best news I've received today. Too bad cos I wanted him to be publicly executed. Feed his remains to the vultures. Idiot. Where are the two million weapons he promised? Why haven't they taken down the zoo? Bunch of demented Igbos.
If you hate this people this much, why then do u crave for their coexistence. For what is what I think you should be better off without them. Don't be a hypocrite.
Re: “Nnamdi Kanu Has Been Murdered” – MASSOB Faction Claims : Yahoo by bugzbunny: 2:56pm On Nov 22, 2015
mulattoclaro:
this is why. Your lands are cursed and erosion ravaged.
Ok..... We know
More reasons for u to pray biafra succedes
Re: “Nnamdi Kanu Has Been Murdered” – MASSOB Faction Claims : Yahoo by mulattoclaro(m): 2:59pm On Nov 22, 2015
Chilug:

If you hate this people this much, why then do u crave for their coexistence. For what is what I think you should be better off without them. Don't be a hypocrite.
it's your father that's a hypocrite. Who's against them leaving? I'll personally support them but they want to include SS in their madness.
Re: “Nnamdi Kanu Has Been Murdered” – MASSOB Faction Claims : Yahoo by zuchyblink(m): 3:09pm On Nov 22, 2015
mulattoclaro:
it's your father that's a hypocrite. Who's against them leaving? I'll personally support them but they want to include SS in their madness.
Biafra issue is making u go gaga. We are going with SS. You have not started crying. Okrika people in Rivers state are die hard Biafrans,go to ur prostitution haven we don't need you in Biafra

1 Like

Re: “Nnamdi Kanu Has Been Murdered” – MASSOB Faction Claims : Yahoo by mulattoclaro(m): 3:29pm On Nov 22, 2015
zuchyblink:
Biafra issue is making u go gaga. We are going with SS. You have not started crying. Okrika people in Rivers state are die hard Biafrans,go to ur prostitution haven we don't need you in Biafra
the same okirika tonyebarcanista is from? Continue dreaming. Shouldn't you be out there stealing or something? Recently some people invaded my mentions and when they realized there was nothing to steal they left. They must have been igbos.
Re: “Nnamdi Kanu Has Been Murdered” – MASSOB Faction Claims : Yahoo by Horlufemi(m): 3:41pm On Nov 22, 2015
bugzbunny:

Lies....lies evrywhere

Arms to do what.... See daylight robbery oo
All he wants is biafra
The land of our fathers
Taken over by hausa fulani

Didn't he lie that Igbo's are being massacred everywhere, didn't he say he needed arms? is there lies in that?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1XU2JtlUF6M
Re: “Nnamdi Kanu Has Been Murdered” – MASSOB Faction Claims : Yahoo by nasoeb: 3:43pm On Nov 22, 2015
I hope its not true. The igbos have the right to protest and demand of what they want as a people. So extra judicial killing of any one of them is not accepted and should be outrightly condemn because today its igbo next could be any other tribe.
Re: “Nnamdi Kanu Has Been Murdered” – MASSOB Faction Claims : Yahoo by Plus10(m): 3:55pm On Nov 22, 2015
Nothing we nor see for this country even the coward and fear fear tribe is saying nothing will happen if kanu is killed .

1 Like

Re: “Nnamdi Kanu Has Been Murdered” – MASSOB Faction Claims : Yahoo by TonyeBarcanista(m): 4:03pm On Nov 22, 2015
mulattoclaro:
the same okirika tonyebarcanista is from? Continue dreaming. Shouldn't you be out there stealing or something? Recently some people invaded my mentions and when they realized there was nothing to steal they left. They must have been igbos.

Hahahahaah My brother please don't mind that clown. Maybe he's referring to the Okrikans in Damaturu grin
Re: “Nnamdi Kanu Has Been Murdered” – MASSOB Faction Claims : Yahoo by Mcbussy(m): 4:16pm On Nov 22, 2015
mulattoclaro:
Hahaha. Your mother you mean? Your so called liberator has been killed. We are waiting for you and your fellow flàtheads to come and attack the Nigerian govt then you go know how far. Nothing in this world will give me more joy than the Nigerian army wasting your useless tribe. As a matter of fact, I'll even pop champagne to celebrate the genocide of your cannibalistic tribe.

What is wrong with you?...are u human at all? undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “Nnamdi Kanu Has Been Murdered” – MASSOB Faction Claims : Yahoo by zuchyblink(m): 4:18pm On Nov 22, 2015
mulattoclaro:
I'm not Anenih ur brother. The Okrikans i'm talking about are the people i meet almost everyday and not one faceless mugu on Nairaland

1 Like

Re: “Nnamdi Kanu Has Been Murdered” – MASSOB Faction Claims : Yahoo by SonOfEl(m): 4:50pm On Nov 22, 2015
mulattoclaro:
no not just that. I ve more.

The usual pictures......hehehe.......bingo, any more?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dino Melaye's Name Missing In ABU Alumni Website / See Port Harcourt Waterfronts- PICTURES / 2023: South-West Groups May Not Interfere In Osinbajo, Tinubu’s Ambitions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.