Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,781 members, 7,820,735 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:28 PM

15 Funny Childhood Nostalgic Photos That Will Make You Feel Old. - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 15 Funny Childhood Nostalgic Photos That Will Make You Feel Old. (64558 Views)

Brother & Sister Recreate Childhood Photos For Their Parents’ 30th Anniversary / Share Your Funny Childhood Behavior / 16 Pictures Of African Dads At Weddings That Will Make You Delighted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 15 Funny Childhood Nostalgic Photos That Will Make You Feel Old. by tango01: 9:34pm On Nov 23, 2015
Man don old sha, good old days wen public schools were d boom,
Re: 15 Funny Childhood Nostalgic Photos That Will Make You Feel Old. by oglalasioux(m): 9:34pm On Nov 23, 2015
Reminiscences of late eighties and early nineties childhood. It's great but a lot of people people won't wish it comes back. People like me will always be haunted with hunger during IBB's SAP. Going to bed hungry was common then. Nasco and bazooka later vanished because kids could no longer have them. Those were perilous times.

1 Like

Re: 15 Funny Childhood Nostalgic Photos That Will Make You Feel Old. by Lumiere91: 9:34pm On Nov 23, 2015
grin the shoe is for sunday 7pm children mass
Re: 15 Funny Childhood Nostalgic Photos That Will Make You Feel Old. by nkemjacob2(m): 9:36pm On Nov 23, 2015
I really enjoyed that digestive, speedy and coconut biscuit. they should have rebrand it...
Re: 15 Funny Childhood Nostalgic Photos That Will Make You Feel Old. by conquerorsegun(m): 9:37pm On Nov 23, 2015
Chai... God answer me on time
Re: 15 Funny Childhood Nostalgic Photos That Will Make You Feel Old. by Dinocarex(m): 9:39pm On Nov 23, 2015
fireforfire:

Frm all dis tins u mentioned it seems u attended Ewetuntun Grammar skool.lol
#scamperstosafetybeforedembreakmyhead#
Nope. I attended a private school. No breaking of jaws tonight!!! Loool

1 Like

Re: 15 Funny Childhood Nostalgic Photos That Will Make You Feel Old. by Crownbird(m): 9:41pm On Nov 23, 2015
mctifey:
5. Abeg which one sweet pass?
I enjoy speedy biscuit, you forget to add the one with Pepper
Re: 15 Funny Childhood Nostalgic Photos That Will Make You Feel Old. by Pque(m): 9:42pm On Nov 23, 2015
D DaYs When MeN were BoYz. @op you made my day, may Baba God bless you.

16. A cup or 1 and half cup of garri mixed with sugar in that small white nylon as break time food at school along 5naira to 10naira for sisi pelebe, gudi gudi, baba dudu, isu din din, cooked potatoe with pepper spice wrapped in paper (yee orimi ti daru, ofokasibe jaku jaku). etc. The garri sweet die my brother.

If you no experience all these thing in your time. I doubt you completeness as a man You need to come back and try this.

1 Like

Re: 15 Funny Childhood Nostalgic Photos That Will Make You Feel Old. by Crownbird(m): 9:45pm On Nov 23, 2015
mctifey:
7. This long socks o. Like footballers'
Computer Socks! some pple no dey wash their own, some ladies used to double their own socks while the guys give it a nice turn up.

1 Like

Re: 15 Funny Childhood Nostalgic Photos That Will Make You Feel Old. by passionz(f): 9:47pm On Nov 23, 2015
Lolzz.. guilty 100%
Re: 15 Funny Childhood Nostalgic Photos That Will Make You Feel Old. by Beloved35(m): 9:50pm On Nov 23, 2015
Op I don't know what is your reasons for this post
But you just succeeded in making me feel old. embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: 15 Funny Childhood Nostalgic Photos That Will Make You Feel Old. by Tycoflu(m): 9:54pm On Nov 23, 2015
Na ajebutter way they use English bring up dey call that 7up guy fido. Na "Alika 7up" we dey call am for 042. For the brick game, the one you upload na big boy own. na that one way get light way you go adjust in order to play the game at night I like. That bird whistle needs water before e work. blow the thing for some minutes and ur chin go hear am. For the biscuit, I just beat it to powdered form b4 consuming it.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 15 Funny Childhood Nostalgic Photos That Will Make You Feel Old. by Alfred234(m): 9:57pm On Nov 23, 2015
Speedy and Digestive are the bomb... That fish biscuit is the worst (Too much salt)

I remember I always look for tooth pick after chewing Goody Goody grin

Those were the good old day mhen!!!
Re: 15 Funny Childhood Nostalgic Photos That Will Make You Feel Old. by Ugosample(m): 9:59pm On Nov 23, 2015
Chai!!!!!!! memories are just coming to my head I
True true, person dey old o
Re: 15 Funny Childhood Nostalgic Photos That Will Make You Feel Old. by ab11baddo(m): 10:03pm On Nov 23, 2015
cheesy still cant believe it...i bleeping did All..guess my childhood was nore lk d OP's

1 Like

Re: 15 Funny Childhood Nostalgic Photos That Will Make You Feel Old. by cao(f): 10:04pm On Nov 23, 2015
Man, I don old-o...
mctifey:
15. 'the Lord's prayer remix.
The remix I remember is "Our father, 2 times 11..." can't remember the rest, if I heard the Adaobi version, I would have been wondering who was calling me...
Re: 15 Funny Childhood Nostalgic Photos That Will Make You Feel Old. by Nobody: 10:09pm On Nov 23, 2015
cool i remember my family comp. (nintendo)
Re: 15 Funny Childhood Nostalgic Photos That Will Make You Feel Old. by falansa: 10:11pm On Nov 23, 2015
I couldn't believe I'm guilty of all and more of those not posted here. Childhood was indeed fun.
Re: 15 Funny Childhood Nostalgic Photos That Will Make You Feel Old. by Teeboy22(m): 10:13pm On Nov 23, 2015
OMG!!!

Woaw

mehnnnnnn
Re: 15 Funny Childhood Nostalgic Photos That Will Make You Feel Old. by Idiataqueen(f): 10:13pm On Nov 23, 2015
Guilty,I Love Coconut Biscuit Especially With Cold Loli. Op what about lakalaka game?
Re: 15 Funny Childhood Nostalgic Photos That Will Make You Feel Old. by gragraboy: 10:13pm On Nov 23, 2015
mctifey:
Abeg dey find this coconut till today
Re: 15 Funny Childhood Nostalgic Photos That Will Make You Feel Old. by DOCTORPRESH: 10:14pm On Nov 23, 2015
Guilty as charged ;DGuilty as charged
Re: 15 Funny Childhood Nostalgic Photos That Will Make You Feel Old. by maxti: 10:17pm On Nov 23, 2015
I remember how we dey empty crates of 7up to win jetta. Na fidodido shirts we come dey win.
delors:

I draw this Fidi-dido die... cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 15 Funny Childhood Nostalgic Photos That Will Make You Feel Old. by Alexander001(m): 10:22pm On Nov 23, 2015
chillian:
LWKMD no be small goody goody sweet die ooo and dat bird whistle e dey sweet to blow when you pore water inside
village girl.. so don old oo.
Re: 15 Funny Childhood Nostalgic Photos That Will Make You Feel Old. by Nobody: 10:22pm On Nov 23, 2015
mctifey:
9.You guys had one of this?
I used to put water into mine b4 blowing it to make it sound somhw. Wow! Bn a long time.

1 Like

Re: 15 Funny Childhood Nostalgic Photos That Will Make You Feel Old. by delman88(m): 10:23pm On Nov 23, 2015
mctifey:

Omo na speedy ooo
Re: 15 Funny Childhood Nostalgic Photos That Will Make You Feel Old. by Hardeybohwarley(m): 10:23pm On Nov 23, 2015
Children of nowadays I don't even no if they play again cause...if u didn't av any of the up listed experience next time you see me in person call me bro..I am a victim of all save no 1
Re: 15 Funny Childhood Nostalgic Photos That Will Make You Feel Old. by bonechamberlain(m): 10:25pm On Nov 23, 2015
mctifey:
14. You remember this 7up dude
grin grin .. fido dido
Re: 15 Funny Childhood Nostalgic Photos That Will Make You Feel Old. by fostorikaJah(m): 10:31pm On Nov 23, 2015
Lolz.....!!!......bt like serious, al dis is no where to be found
Re: 15 Funny Childhood Nostalgic Photos That Will Make You Feel Old. by drey076(m): 10:32pm On Nov 23, 2015
generalissimo:
Me, I am not familiar with all these. I grew up in Ouagadougou,......near Florida in UK! grin

*Chai! Guys go roast me o
this guy don finish me with laff

1 Like

Re: 15 Funny Childhood Nostalgic Photos That Will Make You Feel Old. by Nobody: 10:33pm On Nov 23, 2015
mctifey:
10. Then, this shoe was for Christmas and other festive periods. If you had this then you get swag be that.

Billie Jean grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 15 Funny Childhood Nostalgic Photos That Will Make You Feel Old. by Seventeen(f): 10:34pm On Nov 23, 2015
Dinocarex:

This came out like 2002 na. Take us real back mehn!!!!
exactly, i was wondering too, cos i cant remember takin that gsm drink. Maybe my younger ones did.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Church Elder Caught Having Sex With Wife’s Best Friend Whose Husband Is In Jail / Husbands Kicks, Wives Rejoice At Stay-At-Home Order / Lady Gives Her Neighbor's Son N500 To Buy Her Airtime, See What He Did With It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.