Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,922 members, 7,835,086 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:33 AM

Abubakar Audu Wins Kogi Governorship Election - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abubakar Audu Wins Kogi Governorship Election (76734 Views)

Isaac Alfa Wins Kogi East Senatorial Rerun Election / Yahaya Bello Wins Kogi Governorship Election / BREAKING NEWS - Audu Wins Kogi Governorship Election - Thisday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abubakar Audu Wins Kogi Governorship Election by maupe: 4:53pm On Nov 22, 2015
JerryAsemotta:

Hinwazaka

Today is not your day

BE CAREFUL

Please, I am Maupe
Re: Abubakar Audu Wins Kogi Governorship Election by Memyselfu2009(m): 4:56pm On Nov 22, 2015
Kogi Election inconclusive and prince won in OFU stop d fact news

1 Like

Re: Abubakar Audu Wins Kogi Governorship Election by whyom09: 4:57pm On Nov 22, 2015
This topic is totally wrong, Abubakar Audu has been declared winner online without recourse to awaiting for official declaration by INEC; meanwhile the election has been officially declared inconclusive by INEC.

1 Like

Re: Abubakar Audu Wins Kogi Governorship Election by Spybradd: 4:57pm On Nov 22, 2015
JerryAsemotta:
Mizmycoli
You need to hit the GYM
YOU ARE FAT UGLY AND DISGUSTING
which kain coca cola body,fanta face be that now? grin

1 Like

Re: Abubakar Audu Wins Kogi Governorship Election by maupe: 5:00pm On Nov 22, 2015
Where is Ngenekwenu. He hasn't dropped a comment on this forum for about 30 mins. He is right now busy with his on air battle for APC with the beer parlor crew on Radio continental FM 102.3FM. He will not comment on this forum till 6pm. Mark the time. Today we will expose Ngenekwenu for who he truly is. A liar and fraudster. His name is Alistair Wilcox.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abubakar Audu Wins Kogi Governorship Election by francizy(m): 5:00pm On Nov 22, 2015
JerryAsemotta:
Francizy

the Beer parlour bastard with 2 left legs

It sucks being you bro.. You stay awake, day and night, digging out people's real names, operating hundreds of monikers and pics just to intimidate them on NL. You have no job, no ambition, no future, no wife, no children, no family members, graduated with a pass degree after spilling for 4 years, you're short, ugly and the world doesn't want your kind. I feel your pain bro, in case you need some more pictures of me, I'll supply you so that you see something to post on NL. This is because I don't want you to die miserably in a devasted and boring manner.

I feel your problem is already psychological and soon you'll be off to the market, nakéd without anyone to hold your hand. I'd rather be dead than live this your frustrated life. May the good lord deliver your cursed/damned soul.

Modified..

Seun, lalasticlala, etc, please try and ban this guy for life whenever you see this kind of nonsense here. This will prevent him from transferring his frustration and cursed existence to other people..

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Abubakar Audu Wins Kogi Governorship Election by MizMyColi(f): 5:00pm On Nov 22, 2015
Jerry Jerry
gringringringrin

This one you're foaming in the mouth all over this thread.
That shows what I'm seeing here is true.

So you are a Saggitarian, ahhhh abajo....

1 Like

Re: Abubakar Audu Wins Kogi Governorship Election by nadico(m): 5:00pm On Nov 22, 2015
Nairaland has to be careful about news being posted here. To straighten the facts. The kogi state governorship election has been declared inconclusive by Inec. after the results from the 21 local government areas of kogi state were announced. Inec said that the margin of victory between the apc candidate and the pdp candidate was less than the number of cancelled votes. While Audu of apc scored 240.864. Gov. Wada scored 199,514. Total number of valid votes is 459,923. Total number of rejected votes is 21,351. While total number of cancelled votes is 49,953. The inec returning officer prof.Emmanuel kucha ordered supplementary election to be conducted on a later date.
Re: Abubakar Audu Wins Kogi Governorship Election by yomisco4love(m): 5:03pm On Nov 22, 2015
[quote author=BlackPeni5 post=40288278]So sad that a man with heavy allegations over his head is given the gubernatorial ticket and goes ahead to win. Shows Nigeria is indeed not ready for true democracy with accountability.

However, Kogi people have voted...and so it shall be.

hmmmm.... u made a very good point. but kogi people opted for Audu not because he worth it, but because the current led government by Wada is not the better option. when one is faced with exclusive option to pick one from two evil, the better will be opted for. may God deliver us from bad politicians.
Re: Abubakar Audu Wins Kogi Governorship Election by baralatie(m): 5:05pm On Nov 22, 2015
By now the mods should shut down this fake thread!

Lalasticlala or afam4eva

How you see am

1 Like

Re: Abubakar Audu Wins Kogi Governorship Election by NgeneUkwenu(f): 5:17pm On Nov 22, 2015
maupe:
Where is Ngenekwenu. He hasn't dropped a comment on this forum for about 30 mins. He is right now busy with his on air battle for APC with the beer parlor crew on Radio continental FM 102.3FM. He will not comment on this forum till 6pm. Mark the time. Today we will expose Ngenekwenu for who he truly is. A liar and fraudster. His name is Alistair Wilcox.

Hinwazaka! You are an idiotuu!!
Re: Abubakar Audu Wins Kogi Governorship Election by NgeneUkwenu(f): 5:20pm On Nov 22, 2015
MizMyColi:
inconclusive whatttt!!??

Ngeneukwenu won't like this newssad

wink cheesy
Re: Abubakar Audu Wins Kogi Governorship Election by baralatie(m): 5:22pm On Nov 22, 2015
And the mods are on holiday??
Re: Abubakar Audu Wins Kogi Governorship Election by baralatie(m): 5:24pm On Nov 22, 2015
francizy:

It sucks being you bro.. You stay awake, day and night, digging out people's real names, operating hundreds of monikers and pics just to intimidate them on NL. You have no job, no ambition, no future, no wife, no children, no family members, graduated with a pass degree after spilling for 4 years, you're short, ugly and the world doesn't want your kind. I feel your pain bro, in case you need some more pictures of me, I'll supply you so that you see something to post on NL. This is because I don't want you to die miserably in a devasted and boring manner.

I feel your problem is already psychological and soon you'll be off to the market, nakéd without anyone to hold your hand. I'd rather be dead than live this your frustrated life. May the good lord deliver your cursed/damned soul.

Modified..

Seun, lalasticlala, etc, please try and ban this guy for life whenever you see this kind of nonsense here. This will prevent him from transferring his frustration and cursed existence to other people..
It is not the real handle?unless anyone knows the real handle this kind of actions will go on!
That is how someone in romance and family section went harassing a female moniker until she deactivated her account.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (17) (Reply)

Pictures From President Bola Tinubu First Security Meeting With Service Chiefs / Thunderstorm: Fulani Herdsmen Flee Osun At Night (Photos) / MC Oluomo Twitter Poll Between Buhari & Atiku- See Who's Leading

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.