Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,637 members, 7,813,111 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:15 AM

Abubakar Audu Wins Kogi Governorship Election - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abubakar Audu Wins Kogi Governorship Election (76586 Views)

Isaac Alfa Wins Kogi East Senatorial Rerun Election / Yahaya Bello Wins Kogi Governorship Election / BREAKING NEWS - Audu Wins Kogi Governorship Election - Thisday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abubakar Audu Wins Kogi Governorship Election by MizMyColi(f): 4:21pm On Nov 22, 2015
Hinwazzaka:

Hahah

This Mizmycoli's other moniker

OLD FAT SHEPOPO

Common go and change that FAKE picture on your DP

Dunce
You think everyone is like you.

You must be having serious comprehension problems if you think I'm her.

You're behaving like the product of an incestuous relationship right now.

Abeg Swerve biko, lemme see better posters.

4 Likes

Re: Abubakar Audu Wins Kogi Governorship Election by CharlesIyke414(m): 4:21pm On Nov 22, 2015
No bi to win na to fulfil campaign promises.
Re: Abubakar Audu Wins Kogi Governorship Election by amtaken(f): 4:23pm On Nov 22, 2015
What will you gain by being childish? I see this as lack of home training.
Hinwazzaka:

Just the beginning

Going to a new level soon

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abubakar Audu Wins Kogi Governorship Election by Trioxocarbonate: 4:25pm On Nov 22, 2015
MizMyColi:

Dunce
You think everyone is like you.
You must be having serious comprehension problems if you think I'm her.
You're behaving like the product of an incestuous relationship right now.
Abeg Swerve biko, lemme see better posters.

angry why take these trolls serious
Why not ignore them?
Maka why

1 Like

Re: Abubakar Audu Wins Kogi Governorship Election by francizy(m): 4:26pm On Nov 22, 2015
JerryAsemota:

I am your nemesis

to all nairalanders if you ever see any of this account bully you or curse you
just mention my handle.
i will be there to tell him his life story

chidozieude iheabunikechuks okolochyke chukuabiama mrmbam devilishM bigprozzie simplycarro ebukafran obiodunukwe, franobi, etc - they are many, but this is some of them.

just mention me
I promise to buy ur market at no cost

Fixed.. cool

The guy is gay as he not only steals names but goes about stealing male pics for his måsturbation pleasure..
Re: Abubakar Audu Wins Kogi Governorship Election by bapullow: 4:28pm On Nov 22, 2015
I'm so happy not bc APC or Audu won d election I'm happy bc our vote count.
Re: Abubakar Audu Wins Kogi Governorship Election by MizMyColi(f): 4:28pm On Nov 22, 2015
Hinwazzaka:

FAT UGLY HIPOPO

I just received my much anticipated reply now.

cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Bia, Jeffry, abi na jerry..
Whatever they call you,

Abeg swerve.
You guys need to see the photos of the person calling that beautiful picture up there ugly.

Lmao
Jerry, I really want to insult you o
But I won't.
From what I'm seeing and reading here....
Nature has already done a fine job.

cheesygrin
Bye bye
Continue with your masturbation.
You know how well you enjoy itwink

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abubakar Audu Wins Kogi Governorship Election by simplisity(m): 4:29pm On Nov 22, 2015
ki02020:
E don happen ooooo cheesy
Is this Rosetti designer shoe.
Re: Abubakar Audu Wins Kogi Governorship Election by funkiebully: 4:30pm On Nov 22, 2015
Election is inconclusive!!!!!

Lalasticlala pull down this thread now! Or PDP WILL SUE NAIRALAND

Ngeneukwuenu is a **** for misinforming the general public

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abubakar Audu Wins Kogi Governorship Election by bapullow: 4:31pm On Nov 22, 2015
PassingShot:
The good thing about elections in Nigeria now is that it's extremely difficult to inflate figures. In the past, at the height of PDP rigging, there were 99% voters turnout and 95% win rate for PDP in their stronghold.

Introduction of card reader and PVC has obviously eliminated such fraudulent practices as clearly evident in the last general election and this Kogi election. In Kogi, voters turnout cannot be up to 40% and percentage of votes cast not even 100% of accredited voters.

We owe Jega credit for the introduction of mechanisms that will drastically reduce malpractices and retun confidence into the process.

Dear PMB, please deliver the goods in your tenure. If not, PVC and card reader will deliver us from you in 2019. No sentiments! cool

Nice one bross

1 Like

Re: Abubakar Audu Wins Kogi Governorship Election by shifav: 4:32pm On Nov 22, 2015
The election is inconclusive.There will be a rerun

1 Like

Re: Abubakar Audu Wins Kogi Governorship Election by wengerjay(m): 4:32pm On Nov 22, 2015
nobeku:
WILL YOU get off this thread.. Are you that ignorant?
See yourself

1 Like

Re: Abubakar Audu Wins Kogi Governorship Election by So4baba(m): 4:32pm On Nov 22, 2015
Said the election was inconclusive earlier on,, some people need to get familiar with electoral provisions....
Re: Abubakar Audu Wins Kogi Governorship Election by jamace(m): 4:32pm On Nov 22, 2015
Due to technical reason, Kogi gubernatorial election 2015 declared INCONCLUSIVE.

RE-RUN ELECTION LOADING.......
Re: Abubakar Audu Wins Kogi Governorship Election by dejix3761: 4:32pm On Nov 22, 2015
Get rid of ugly fat and look sexy within 9dayshttp://www.nairaland.com/2752542/detoxify-excess-fat-within-9days
Re: Abubakar Audu Wins Kogi Governorship Election by Completeguy(m): 4:32pm On Nov 22, 2015
This news is false. The election is inconclusive

1 Like

Re: Abubakar Audu Wins Kogi Governorship Election by Meritocracy: 4:32pm On Nov 22, 2015
Majority winning minority wailing. It has been like since 1914 and till Jesus comes.
Re: Abubakar Audu Wins Kogi Governorship Election by Jabioro: 4:32pm On Nov 22, 2015
Breaking news inec declared Kogi election inclusive..
Re: Abubakar Audu Wins Kogi Governorship Election by Nobody: 4:33pm On Nov 22, 2015
ELECTION IS INCONCLUSIVE NAIRALAND HAS DECLARE SOMEONE WINNER THIS IS MISINFORMATION

2 Likes

Re: Abubakar Audu Wins Kogi Governorship Election by So4baba(m): 4:33pm On Nov 22, 2015
shifav:
The election is inconclusive.There will be a rerun
It might be a full re-run or a supplementary election... INEC WILL DECIDE....
Re: Abubakar Audu Wins Kogi Governorship Election by Philistine(m): 4:33pm On Nov 22, 2015
The election is inconclusive. Apc is not yet the winner. Mod change the topic fast fast.
Re: Abubakar Audu Wins Kogi Governorship Election by Otses(f): 4:34pm On Nov 22, 2015
Where did you get your result from cause the election had just being announced as inconclusive.
Re: Abubakar Audu Wins Kogi Governorship Election by sammylay: 4:34pm On Nov 22, 2015
Inconclusive Election. Yeye vanguard reporter.
Re: Abubakar Audu Wins Kogi Governorship Election by So4baba(m): 4:35pm On Nov 22, 2015
Lalakulala or what's that robot's name everybody shouts,, can you pls take this thread down!

1 Like

Re: Abubakar Audu Wins Kogi Governorship Election by malbro(m): 4:35pm On Nov 22, 2015
Audu and wada be like EBOLA AND HIV.....I can't see any good tin from both.....if na fairplus ie yahaya bello....e for make big sense
Re: Abubakar Audu Wins Kogi Governorship Election by mccoy47(m): 4:35pm On Nov 22, 2015
Inconclusive ooo grin
Re: Abubakar Audu Wins Kogi Governorship Election by MizMyColi(f): 4:36pm On Nov 22, 2015
amtaken:
Now I can see how low you are.

Do unto others as you would like them do unto you.

I rest my case.

#seun

#lalasiclala

Nne, you forget that one.

I have his pictures and records here and I was even told how they tracked him.

A 30 year old behaving like a 3 year old.

From what I'm seeing here, he deserves pity tbh.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (17) (Reply)

Obasanjo Spotted Playing Traditional Game, Ayo, As Jonathan Watches. Photo / Atiku: I Don't Smoke, I Don't Drink, I Stopped Womanizing; I'm Romantic (Video) / Nigeria Policemen Protest: "Stop Killing Us, Stop Burning Police Stations"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.