Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,264 members, 7,839,341 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:13 PM

21 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date An Economist - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 21 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date An Economist (774 Views)

Why You Shouldn't Date Or Marry A Poor Girl / Disadvantages Of Ladies With Stretch Marks. Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date Them. / 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Nigerian Guy Of Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

21 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date An Economist by aoyih(m): 3:11pm On Nov 22, 2015
Often I have heard people say a lot of shabby things about dating or marrying an Economist.
For a better understanding, I have taken out time to increase and tutor you more on the reasons why you shouldn't Date an Economist.

Below are 21 Reasons why you shouldn't Date an Economist:

1. Economists may be dangerous. Watch out for the
invisible hands!

2. It won’t matter what you supply, they will always
demand more.

3. They consider selfish behavior the most natural thing
in the world.

4. They prefer doing it with models and dummies.

5. Economists habitually deflate everything.

6. They like their love lives like they like their markets:
free and open.

7. On average they are pretty mean.

8. And definitely too trendy.

9. They will never be happy with you as you are, they will
always want you to grow.

10. They require a lot of stimulus in order to expand.

11. They will spend their lives trying to predict your
behavior.

12. They consider you perfectly substitutable.

13. They’ll only like you if you have plenty of elasticity.

14. They will always think that there is an acceptable
level of unemployment.

15. As soon as you are happy in the relationship they’ll
burst your bubble.

16. They’ll only be into you if you have plenty of boom
and bust.

17. They’ll never say “I Love you” only that “You optimise
my utility”.

18. They will rate your kids’ advancement into a Human
Development Index.

19. They will establish very clear household property
rights to avoid the tragedy of the commons.

20. If you ever get depressed, they’ll lower their interest
rate to zero.

21. They might collect a stratified household survey of
family and friends, run regression and cluster analyses
and check for heteroskedasticity before deciding to
commit to you. (On the plus side you might get to see
what your love looks like as a formula).

I hope you now have a better reason not to date an Economist...

1 Like

Re: 21 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date An Economist by INTROVERT(f): 3:12pm On Nov 22, 2015
joke
Re: 21 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date An Economist by Nobody: 3:12pm On Nov 22, 2015
Ok ooh... op ur strictly on ur own angry
Re: 21 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date An Economist by Nobody: 3:17pm On Nov 22, 2015
Re: 21 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date An Economist by Nobody: 3:48pm On Nov 22, 2015
livescore.com
Re: 21 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date An Economist by Nobody: 4:38pm On Nov 22, 2015
I know an economist guy and he's basically perfect so OP as his friend I protest this negative characterization grin
Re: 21 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date An Economist by Nobody: 5:13pm On Nov 22, 2015
The mods should remove this thread
Re: 21 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date An Economist by aoyih(m): 5:41pm On Nov 22, 2015
MrsPhyno:
I know an economist guy and he's basically perfect so OP as his friend I protest this negative characterization grin

No yea that no not one is perfect... They are all the same.
Re: 21 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date An Economist by aoyih(m): 5:42pm On Nov 22, 2015
Strahovski:
Why should they remove the thread...
Re: 21 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date An Economist by aoyih(m): 5:43pm On Nov 22, 2015
Strahovski:

Why should they remove the thread...
Re: 21 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date An Economist by Folanky(m): 8:16pm On Nov 22, 2015
End time op. U probably might have 21 reason to date an armed robber.so list that one too.
Re: 21 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date An Economist by Ayoola171(m): 9:07pm On Nov 22, 2015
If only my arguements are right, it's my fellow Economist; not the Crowd, that i must first convince. We think rationaly, we avoid waste, we minimise our cost & at the same time; maximise our benefit, we are not miser, (being stinging); it's an individual things and not a function of your discipline, we are solutions provider, infact we ensure stability in our Economies, we are good managers and so on. Proudly Economist.

1 Like

Re: 21 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date An Economist by Aseneshii: 9:20pm On Nov 22, 2015
I hope my wife is not reading this grin

(1) (Reply)

Anthony Martial Of Manchester United 20th Birthday / This Hilarious Facebook Post I Saw Today Got Me Thinking. Seriously Is The Truth / Enraged Wife Beats Husband's Mistress, Throws Her Off A Bridge(photos/video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.