Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,747 members, 7,809,855 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:03 PM

An Admonision To Christians Using The Internet - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / An Admonision To Christians Using The Internet (375 Views)

Shiites Give A Drawing Of Jesus To Christians In Bauchi To Promote Peace / Are You Ready? A Short Message To Christians By Lyoncrescent / Why Use The Letter 'X' When Referring To Christians? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

An Admonision To Christians Using The Internet by Interesting15: 4:47pm On Nov 22, 2015
Fellow Soldiers of Christ.

I will ensure I'm brief with this. As Christians, we need to be very careful with the internet.The internet (or should i say the influences which it has) is powerful.

I want you all to be very careful with the manner you read things written by 'intelligent' individuals proving God doesn't exist. I observed that as you keeps reading such things, they can begin making you doubt the existence of your God.

Now, there are lots of things i want to say regarding this subject, but let me call your attention to this discovery of mine. MANY OF THOSE YOU SEE WHO DOESN'T RECOGNIZE THE EXISTENCE OF GOD ARE DEMONIC!!! Let me tell you a true life story.

There is a lady i know. She was beautiful, educated, and posh too. Her lifestyle indicates that she doesn't recognize the existence of God (I haven't even seen her attend a church before). To cut the long story short, she and her fiance (they've begin leaving as husband and wife despite not being married) quarreled, and the man sent her out of his house. Later in the day, as the man was searching more of her belongings to throw out, lo, he begin seeing fetish things (gourds and those stuffs) Imagine, an educated woman who doesn't seem to recognize God or religion!

Thus, same applied to many of those 'educated and intelligent' men and women who are trying to make you believe God doesn't exist. If you know what they do behind doors, you will be surprised.

Thus, don't listen to them! Your God exists! JEHOVAH EXISTS AND REIGNS! God is real my beloveds. The Bible is true. Deciding to live my life for God and living my life in accordance to God's Word The Bible, made me successful and responsible (I know what my mates are doing now)

Thus, as i told my brethren during our Sunday School lessons today, "When next you hear someone say there is no God, tell the person to shut up"!

#The World Is Coming To An End
#Be Heaven Conscious
#God Bless You!
Re: An Admonision To Christians Using The Internet by Anas09: 11:17pm On Nov 22, 2015
Those that know their God, shall be strong and do exploit.

If anyone starts to doubt God because someone else says there's no God, that means, that person doesn't know God in the first place.
Do you want to know who knows God? Ask them of their encounter/testimony of conversion. You'd discover somany just go to church without a testimony of conversion.
Someone might ask, what does that mean?
Blind Batimeus said, once I was blind, but now I can see. Saul was on his way to Damascus to kill Christians,... Mary Magdalene was abt to be stoned to death, a demoniac received his sanity, left the tomb, wore clothes and wanted to start evangelism immidiately. A begger by the beautiful gate walked, an invalid for 38yrs by the pool of Bethesda... Ten Lepers...
A woman by the well was told things only she would ve known. ShD I go on?
If anyone has an encounter such as these folk had, do you think, another person can change their minds abt God.
Just remember this; as the farmer went out to sow, some seeds fell by the roadside, men trampled on them, and they died, some fell on rocks, as they tried to grow, there was no soil, they died, some fell among thongs, they were choked and died. Some fell on fertile ground, they grew, florished and bore fruits. See? Out of Four seeds, only one bore fruits.
So, don't be a church goer, be a Christian.
Be fruitful or you'll be cut off and men will gather you as though dry wood and burn u up.

(1) (Reply)

Alaafin Sango Took No Nonsense. / Fellow Christians Please Share Testimonies Of Real Miracles YOU Experienced / Bearing False Witness 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.