Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,591 members, 7,812,925 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:43 PM

Tinubu Masterminds The Emergence Of Another Governor? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Masterminds The Emergence Of Another Governor? (4311 Views)

Another Governor Produce Book With Wrong Spellings PICS / Wi’ked!: EFCC Set To Freeze Another Governor’s Account / Pictures Of Boko Haram Bomb Masterminds Arrested By The DSS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Masterminds The Emergence Of Another Governor? by doctokwus: 6:31pm On Nov 22, 2015
With the almost confirmed death of Abubakar Audu,the APC governorship candidate and with the almost certain victory of APC in the supplenentary election,destiny has seen to the emergence of Faleke , the deputy gubernatorial candidate as the defacto governor in waiting.
Faleke was rumoured to be a Lagos state indigene and was said to have been fostered on Audu by Asiwaju Bola Tinubu. It then implies that tinubu has got another foothold in the north central.
I feel Tinubu was setting Faleke to take over from Audu when his 4yr tenure expires, but destiny and plans seems to have come earlier than calculated!
What a life! !

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu Masterminds The Emergence Of Another Governor? by ndcide(m): 6:48pm On Nov 22, 2015
doctokwus:
With the almost confirmed death of Abubakar Audu,the APC governorship candidate and with the almost certain victory of APC in the supplenentary election,destiny has seen to the emergence of Faleke , the deputy gubernatorial candidate as the defacto governor in waiting.
Faleke was rumoured to be a Lagos state indigene and was said to have been fostered on Audu by Asiwaju Bola Tinubu. It then implies that tinubu has got another foothold in the north central.
I feel Tinubu was setting Faleke to take over from Audu when his 4yr tenure expires, but destiny and plans seems to have come earlier than calculated!
What a life! !

Coming from an APC sycophant.

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Masterminds The Emergence Of Another Governor? by DaBullIT(m): 6:49pm On Nov 22, 2015
So , Tinubu assassinated Audu so that Faleke would be Gov in his place ?? grin grin grin grin

Craze everywhere

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Masterminds The Emergence Of Another Governor? by Bolade005: 6:51pm On Nov 22, 2015
Everything is game and fair in politics. Nothing is impossible but this your conspiracy theory get as e be.

You're crazy, bro.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Masterminds The Emergence Of Another Governor? by Day11(m): 6:52pm On Nov 22, 2015
Many still don't know Jagaban. Who God has blessed no man can curse. Should I call him a mini god?

Just look at the Whole Country. Now tell me, where his foot hav not matched.

I hail you Jagaban of Borgu Kingdom.

Asiwaju of Africa.

Ojuyobo1 of Nigeria.

Owo oko Oluremi.

I started respecting you since the day of AD in Lagos Island angry

11 Likes

Re: Tinubu Masterminds The Emergence Of Another Governor? by Day11(m): 6:58pm On Nov 22, 2015
DaBullIT:
So , Tinubu assassinated Audu so that Faleke would be Gov in his place ?? grin grin grin grin

Craze everywhere

God gives and he takes.

Same God makes some people more powerful and stronger than others.

Audu's time is up, is very painful though.

Faleke will be warming up now. Na Godwin

Same God that makes Prof Yemi Osinbajo our beloved Vice President.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Masterminds The Emergence Of Another Governor? by ajepako(f): 6:59pm On Nov 22, 2015
Day11:
Many still don't know Jagaban. Who God has blessed no man can curse. Should I call him a mini god?

Just look at the Whole Country. Now tell me, where his foot hav not matched.

I hail you Jagaban of Borgu Kingdom.

Asiwaju of Africa.

Ojuyobo1 of Nigeria.

Owo oko Oluremi.

I started respecting you since the day of AD in Lagos Island angry

Thank God I'm gainfully employed and don't have to deify another human to survive..

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tinubu Masterminds The Emergence Of Another Governor? by Day11(m): 7:01pm On Nov 22, 2015
ajepako:

Thank God I'm gainfully employed and don't have to deify another human to survive..

Thank God once again bro
Re: Tinubu Masterminds The Emergence Of Another Governor? by basilo101: 7:29pm On Nov 22, 2015
Buhari is next. Tinubu will assasinate him and plant his mere comisioner

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu Masterminds The Emergence Of Another Governor? by doctokwus: 7:30pm On Nov 22, 2015
ndcide:

Coming from an APC sycophant.

Rather be a sycophant for positive change and progress of Nigeria than an arse licking sycophant of a party that set us back 16 + 16=32 years

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Masterminds The Emergence Of Another Governor? by doctokwus: 7:39pm On Nov 22, 2015
Bolade005:
Everything is game and fair in politics. Nothing is impossible but this your conspiracy theory get as e be.

You're crazy, bro.
Eh,never said tinubu caused his death. That Tinubu was positioning Faleke for 2019,since Audu was not eligible for reelection,not knowing his destiny wud materialize his plans earlier.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Masterminds The Emergence Of Another Governor? by FreeGlobe(f): 7:41pm On Nov 22, 2015
If Tinubu's hand is involved in the death of Audu then he has nothing but my sympathy because they are coming for him
Re: Tinubu Masterminds The Emergence Of Another Governor? by princdebola201(m): 7:57pm On Nov 22, 2015
FreeGlobe:
If Tinubu's hand is involved in the death of Audu then he has nothing but my sympathy because they are coming for him
Illiterate biafraudian read againcheesycheesy

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu Masterminds The Emergence Of Another Governor? by Warlord3000(m): 8:01pm On Nov 22, 2015
WTF shocked shocked shocked
Re: Tinubu Masterminds The Emergence Of Another Governor? by FreeGlobe(f): 8:03pm On Nov 22, 2015
princdebola201:
Illiterate biafraudian read againcheesycheesy
I hope you will deliver Tinubu when they come for him

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Masterminds The Emergence Of Another Governor? by simplycarro: 8:03pm On Nov 22, 2015
FreeGlobe:

Drinking from the Ezzu River after MASSOB member bodies were dumped in the River has turned most of you Biafrans into mad people.
We know you Biafrans cannot wait to declare public holiday in Igboland if you hear that Tinubu dies.

6 Likes

Re: Tinubu Masterminds The Emergence Of Another Governor? by maupe: 8:08pm On Nov 22, 2015
The OP redeemed himself at the end when he stated that it was fate, and not the one time state govenor of Lagos that killed Abubakar Audu.
Re: Tinubu Masterminds The Emergence Of Another Governor? by FreeGlobe(f): 8:09pm On Nov 22, 2015
simplycarro:

Drinking from the Ezzu River after MASSOB member bodies were dumped in the River has turned most of you Biafrans into mad people.
We know you Biafrans cannot wait to declare public holiday in Igboland if you hear that Tinubu dies.
I'm afraid for Tinubu, he better not have anything to do with Audu's death because the northerners are going to eliminate both him and osibanjo

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Masterminds The Emergence Of Another Governor? by simplycarro: 8:10pm On Nov 22, 2015
FreeGlobe:

I'm afraid for Tinubu, he better not have anything to do with Audu's death because the northerners are going to eliminate both him and osibanjo
Biafram fool
You should be afraid for the life of your supreme leader that is in DSS dungeon.

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Masterminds The Emergence Of Another Governor? by princdebola201(m): 8:17pm On Nov 22, 2015
FreeGlobe:
Same Old storiestonguetongue
it is obvious u inherit cluelesness from ur master Jonaduncecheesycheesy

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Masterminds The Emergence Of Another Governor? by likila: 8:18pm On Nov 22, 2015
FreeGlobe:

Nigerians should pray for Buhari.
the man don enter!
Re: Tinubu Masterminds The Emergence Of Another Governor? by Phame: 8:18pm On Nov 22, 2015
You think igala people will go for apc again? Wada is the only choice for igala right now. Remember, 49 k votes are still hanging in the air and the votes are from igala land.
Re: Tinubu Masterminds The Emergence Of Another Governor? by Bolade005: 8:23pm On Nov 22, 2015
doctokwus:

Eh,never said tinubu caused his death. That Tinubu was positioning Faleke for 2019,since Audu was not eligible for reelection,not knowing his destiny wud materialize his plans earlier.
Oh well you're right.
Re: Tinubu Masterminds The Emergence Of Another Governor? by chinchum(m): 8:24pm On Nov 22, 2015
Phame:
You think igala people will go for apc again? Wada is the only choice for igala right now. Remember, 49 k votes are still hanging in the air and the votes are from igala land.
stop wasting your hopes. 49,000 registered voters, but APC leading with over 41,000 votes.

That there are 49000 registered voters does not mean they all have PVCs, less than that will have collected PVCs , maybe 80% of the 49,000 registered voters, that is already less than 41,000 votes grin grin grin grin.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Masterminds The Emergence Of Another Governor? by FreeGlobe(f): 8:25pm On Nov 22, 2015
princdebola201:

Same Old storiestonguetongue
it is obvious u inherit cluelesness from ur master Jonaduncecheesycheesy
Tinubu's over ambition may soon land him in jail or exile
Re: Tinubu Masterminds The Emergence Of Another Governor? by smsshola(m): 8:27pm On Nov 22, 2015
If any1 die in naija na Tinubu...if any1 cough na Tinubu...if person marry im ni born na Tinubu...if person go toilet no come out on time na Tinubu..

If only we can face issue and leave tissue fo toilet.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Masterminds The Emergence Of Another Governor? by princdebola201(m): 8:27pm On Nov 22, 2015
FreeGlobe:
Tinubu's over ambition may soon land him in jail or exile
ABEG SWERVE cheesycheesy
Re: Tinubu Masterminds The Emergence Of Another Governor? by annibro(f): 8:40pm On Nov 22, 2015
The only thing Most Nigerians know about Kogi State apart from being the confluence town(Lokoja) is where Travellers alight to Urinate & eat during a journey. There's nothing developmental in dat state. A local govt of an average developed state is better off dan Lokoja.
I think its time 4 Kogites 2 elect someone who will bring development 2 dat state & erase dat 'STOP to URiNATE' mentality from people's mind.
Kogi should be a Tourist Centre & not a PUBLIC TOILET. ......#ARISE KOGITES#
#annibro said so#

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Masterminds The Emergence Of Another Governor? by Nobody: 8:54pm On Nov 22, 2015
annibro:
The only thing Most Nigerians know about Kogi State apart from being the confluence town(Lokoja) is where Travellers alight to Urinate & eat during a journey. There's nothing developmental in dat state. A local govt of an average developed state is better off dan Lokoja.
I think its time 4 Kogites 2 elect someone who will bring development 2 dat state & erase dat 'STOP to URiNATE' mentality from people's mind.
#annibro said so#
Re: Tinubu Masterminds The Emergence Of Another Governor? by Nobody: 8:54pm On Nov 22, 2015
annibro:
#annibro said so#

A peck to you for this your comment. kiss

You summarized all what I was thinking

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Masterminds The Emergence Of Another Governor? by doctokwus: 9:32pm On Nov 22, 2015
annibro:
#annibro said so#
U people talk as if there weren't other candidates in the election with no tainted record.
What u shud be asking urself is why Nigerians wud have choices for other candidates, yet of their own free will prefer a once tainted one.
Re: Tinubu Masterminds The Emergence Of Another Governor? by gebest: 9:54pm On Nov 22, 2015
chinchum:
stop wasting your hopes. 49,000 registered voters, but APC leading with over 41,000 votes.

That there are 49000 registered voters does not mean they all have PVCs, less than that will have collected PVCs , maybe 80% of the 49,000 registered voters, that is already less than 41,000 votes grin grin grin grin.
even wit dos dat ve pvc, lets say about 70% ll com out to vote and out of dat 70% 50% for pdp while 20% for apc. So who wins AAAAAAAPPPPPPPCCCCCCCC. INTROVERT take heart.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking News-ipob Releases Names And Phone Numbers Of Sponsors Of Killings / See This Tinubu Billboard Erected In Enugu State / We Must Discuss Nigeria Federation Structure - Gov Mimiko

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.