Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,293 members, 7,829,669 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:20 AM

Another Governor Produce Book With Wrong Spellings PICS - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Another Governor Produce Book With Wrong Spellings PICS (1806 Views)

SUPREME COURT: APC Was Wrongly Declared, Swear In Another Governor In Zamfara / 2019: Another Governor Speaks On Alleged Plan To Defect From APC To PDP / If You Could Exchange Your Governor For Another Governor, Who Would It Be? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Another Governor Produce Book With Wrong Spellings PICS by ProsperOkec: 7:43am On Jun 07, 2017
Promoting education in Nigeria, Governor of Katsina state Governor Bello Masari unveiled a notebook to enhance the quality of education in Katsina state. Over 50 million dollars was spent in printing and circulation of this said book but lo and behold, the front page of the said book is full of grammatical blunders.

Re: Another Governor Produce Book With Wrong Spellings PICS by ProsperOkec: 7:45am On Jun 07, 2017
Mynd44
Re: Another Governor Produce Book With Wrong Spellings PICS by dejisky(m): 7:54am On Jun 07, 2017
Really quality education is "ARE SURE".lol

1 Like

Re: Another Governor Produce Book With Wrong Spellings PICS by Cornerstone2020(m): 8:05am On Jun 07, 2017
This one strong ooo....
Re: Another Governor Produce Book With Wrong Spellings PICS by BlackDBagba: 8:11am On Jun 07, 2017
... The hate is too much.

Can't we all just get along? undecided
Re: Another Governor Produce Book With Wrong Spellings PICS by OZAOEKPE(f): 8:12am On Jun 07, 2017
Hahaaaaaa, can only happen in APC state
Re: Another Governor Produce Book With Wrong Spellings PICS by Jaymaxxy(m): 9:03am On Jun 07, 2017
This one just weak me
Re: Another Governor Produce Book With Wrong Spellings PICS by Lanretoye(m): 9:41am On Jun 07, 2017
if na to pursue igbos commot for north,na A1 dem go get but to "are sure" quality education na F9 wey dem draw with permanent marker...
FG should jjust cut the allocation for education in that zone and increase cattle and moshalashi allocation cos that is what is best for them.

even if jamb reduce cut-off to 30,they will never "are sure"...

6 Likes

Re: Another Governor Produce Book With Wrong Spellings PICS by Blackfire(m): 11:11am On Jun 07, 2017
A whole gwovonor I misplaced inglish like that.
Walahi this is kworuption unacceptable...

2 Likes

Re: Another Governor Produce Book With Wrong Spellings PICS by salisy: 12:17pm On Jun 07, 2017
The man was former speaker of the federal house. It is practically impossible for him to make such errors.
Things like these are sponsored by supporters. Just youtube and see how good he's with the Queen's language
Re: Another Governor Produce Book With Wrong Spellings PICS by Joe171(m): 12:47pm On Jun 07, 2017
is that supposed to be "ENLIGHTENMENT?" or "ENGLISHMENT" or exactly what is written on it, "ENGLIGHMENT"

1 Like

Re: Another Governor Produce Book With Wrong Spellings PICS by wallex1983(m): 1:16pm On Jun 07, 2017
And somebody will now be saying Chibok girls writing waec can't speak in English....

Look what we take seriously in the south are not that serious in the north.

As far as you can recite the Quran in most core northern states, you are educated
Re: Another Governor Produce Book With Wrong Spellings PICS by sinkhole: 1:36pm On Jun 07, 2017
Joe171:
is that supposed to be "ENLIGHTENMENT?" or "ENGLISHMENT" or exactly what is written on it, "ENGLIGHMENT"
Sorry dude, what is "ENGLISHMENT"? I checked my dico but couldn't find it!
I know there is nothing like "ENGLIGHMENT" except in Katsina, may be its a word in FULFUDE grin
Re: Another Governor Produce Book With Wrong Spellings PICS by koladebrainiac(m): 2:25pm On Jun 07, 2017
this is not Governor

dont try to mess things up bro. this is an Honorable .
Re: Another Governor Produce Book With Wrong Spellings PICS by Pharaoh9(m): 11:18pm On Jun 07, 2017
ALLAH AND PROPHET MUHAMMAD CAN'T AFFORD TO GIVE THEM QUALITY EDUCATION

Re: Another Governor Produce Book With Wrong Spellings PICS by leofab(f): 1:38am On Jun 08, 2017
Na wah
Re: Another Governor Produce Book With Wrong Spellings PICS by Joe171(m): 12:23pm On Jun 08, 2017
sinkhole:
Sorry dude, what is "ENGLISHMENT"? I checked my dico but couldn't find it!
I know there is nothing like "ENGLIGHMENT" except in Katsina, may be its a word in FULFUDE grin
My guy, i was only suggesting possible words they intended... maybe they could choose one.

(1) (Reply)

A Twitter User Gives An Epic Reply To Sen Murray Bruce's Tweet / Quit Notice :buhari ; Every Nigerian Has The Right To Live Anywhere / Buhari Has Not Disappointed Me – Obasanjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.