Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,899 members, 7,828,169 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:13 AM

Major Scam Threads That Have Rocked & Entertained Nairalanders - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Major Scam Threads That Have Rocked & Entertained Nairalanders (11923 Views)

Why Does Lalasticlala Move Snake/animal Threads To Front Page? / Fulani Herdsmen Block Major Road In Abuja Central With Their Cattle (See Photos) / Boring Threads Everywhere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Major Scam Threads That Have Rocked & Entertained Nairalanders by tpiadotcom: 8:17pm On Nov 27, 2015
Gboliwe:
Hahahahhahaha @meatseller abi na ponmo seller! Chai, are meat sellers not entitled to be loved? Unu ga egbu madu. I would so love to read that story. Jeggings!!

meat seller.

he had her meet him at his meat stall when she arrived. (Fresh off the plane most likely).

the pieces of meat were in front of him sef.

i remember asking why didnt she just buy some and cook stew with it for them to eat, abi how she for do?

For some reason, it seemed like the guy staged the whole thing sha, imo.
Re: Major Scam Threads That Have Rocked & Entertained Nairalanders by Jazzlite: 2:23am On Nov 28, 2015
tpiadotcom:

meat seller.

he had her meet him at his meat stall when she arrived. (Fresh off the plane most likely).

i remember asking why didnt she just buy some and cook stew with it for them to eat, abi how she for do?

Hmm toyin..
Re: Major Scam Threads That Have Rocked & Entertained Nairalanders by tpiadotcom: 2:58am On Nov 28, 2015
Is BoboYekini a Muslim?
Re: Major Scam Threads That Have Rocked & Entertained Nairalanders by Nobody: 7:15am On Nov 28, 2015
tpiadotcom:
Is BoboYekini a Muslim?
Stop stalking me abeg. Next thing we know you'll open a thread.
Re: Major Scam Threads That Have Rocked & Entertained Nairalanders by Jeggings: 7:59am On Nov 28, 2015
tpiadotcom:

meat seller.

I remember this incident. grin but it was a boring thread, she refused to mention the name of the nairalander and I think she was only seeking popularity and attention.
Re: Major Scam Threads That Have Rocked & Entertained Nairalanders by Dyt(f): 8:31am On Nov 28, 2015
Jazzlite:

Hmm toyin..

Hmmmmmmm

BoboYekini:
Stop stalking me abeg. Next thing we know you'll open a thread.
cheesy
cheesy
cheesy
Re: Major Scam Threads That Have Rocked & Entertained Nairalanders by Dyt(f): 8:32am On Nov 28, 2015
Jeggings:

I remember this incident. grin but it was a boring thread, she refused to mention the name of the nairalander and I think she was only seeking popularity and attention.

Old you(man/woman)
Abeg continue
undecided undecided
Re: Major Scam Threads That Have Rocked & Entertained Nairalanders by Jeggings: 9:02am On Nov 28, 2015
Dyt:

cheesy cheesy
The fact he lied about it all
Lady was catfished

Madam give names na
Ahn ahn
cheesy cheesy
Complete your aproko and get your degree

Yes, she claimed she was catfished but it could likely be fiction
Re: Major Scam Threads That Have Rocked & Entertained Nairalanders by Jeggings: 9:03am On Nov 28, 2015
Dyt:

Old you(man/woman)
Abeg continue
undecided undecided

Help me! You are almost as old as I am if not older
Re: Major Scam Threads That Have Rocked & Entertained Nairalanders by Jeggings: 9:05am On Nov 28, 2015
Gboliwe:
Hahahahhahaha @meatseller abi na ponmo seller! Chai, are meat sellers not entitled to be loved? Unu ga egbu madu. I would so love to read that story. Jeggings!!

Help me. You have also contributed in making most of these threads entertaining. Remind me.
Re: Major Scam Threads That Have Rocked & Entertained Nairalanders by Jeggings: 9:06am On Nov 28, 2015
tpiadotcom:

haba, na by force to remember names?

I said the thread was ages ago, maybe like 6,7 years or more, it was a while back.

I cant confabulate names since I wouldn't even know where to start and I don't want to send you on a wild goose chase when checking out the story, or would you prefer I did?

Cool down iyawo. We nefa reach to fight yet. We will surely get there anyway.
Re: Major Scam Threads That Have Rocked & Entertained Nairalanders by Jeggings: 9:07am On Nov 28, 2015
ifyalways:
U

They already made up oo. Sisebuto changed thread title to " friends and business partners once more" or something like that.

How Odi convinced or settled him, if ever, no one knows.

Shame. Odiaero the fake pilot.
Re: Major Scam Threads That Have Rocked & Entertained Nairalanders by Jeggings: 9:09am On Nov 28, 2015
ifyalways:

I see. You might want to edit thread title to " scandals and scammers"

Whitelexi didn't take money from any of his women.

I also remember reading the story of a certain female nlder who flew from US to UK only to be dumped on arrival cos the male nlder she went to see thought her to be ugly.

I remember Nana and Adesogidi(sp?)also. So many romance scandals then.

Na dem dem dey still release tori give us floor members.

I didn't see that entertaining thread. I don't even know the details. Too many romance scandal threads my dear.
Re: Major Scam Threads That Have Rocked & Entertained Nairalanders by Jeggings: 9:10am On Nov 28, 2015
wonlasewonimi:

More like 190 got the nudes on Skype and posted on nl. I have it somewhere on old pc grin

Naughty you grin
Re: Major Scam Threads That Have Rocked & Entertained Nairalanders by Dyt(f): 10:03am On Nov 28, 2015
Jeggings:

Yes, she claimed she was catfished but it could likely be fiction

Well
I don't tryst these NLers one bit
Lies everywhere
Phew

Jeggings:

Cool down iyawo. We nefa reach to fight yet. We will surely get there anyway.

cheesy cheesy

Jeggings:

Shame. Odiaero the fake pilot.
Funny odiero was my very good friend offline oo

Now I am.scared for myself
I made friends with scammers
Nawa me
Does that mean I am one too cos this saying that goes you attract your likes
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Major Scam Threads That Have Rocked & Entertained Nairalanders by Jeggings: 10:21am On Nov 28, 2015
Dyt:

Well
I don't tryst these NLers one bit
Lies everywhere
Phew

cheesy cheesy

Funny odiero was my very good friend offline oo

Now I am.scared for myself
I made friends with scammers
Nawa me
Does that mean I am one too cos this saying that goes you attract your likes
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Or you could have been a target for scam, who knows? You will have to answer that for yourself based on how you related. Nairalanders in those days appeared realer, the ones of these days are so fake you can smell it even off your keyboard.
Re: Major Scam Threads That Have Rocked & Entertained Nairalanders by Dyt(f): 10:32am On Nov 28, 2015
Jeggings:

Or you could have been a target for scam, who knows? You will have to answer that for yourself based on how you related. Nairalanders in those days appeared realer, the ones of these days are so fake you can smell it even off your keyboard.

Well
I could possible had been a target but guess they found out say I no get money
cheesy cheesy

But love don wounjour person ooo
grin cheesy
Re: Major Scam Threads That Have Rocked & Entertained Nairalanders by Nobody: 11:20am On Nov 28, 2015
Dyt:

Hmmmmmmm

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Ile eru wink na everything u take resemble your mummy.
Re: Major Scam Threads That Have Rocked & Entertained Nairalanders by Dyt(f): 11:23am On Nov 28, 2015
BoboYekini:
Ile eru wink na everything u take resemble your mummy.

Omo dara just like mama
Iya e lofijo
Omo mummy
Shake something

wink kiss
Re: Major Scam Threads That Have Rocked & Entertained Nairalanders by Nobody: 11:30am On Nov 28, 2015
Re: Major Scam Threads That Have Rocked & Entertained Nairalanders by 190theclown: 6:28pm On Nov 28, 2015
Please no one should mention my name on this thread angry

I have never emotionally scammed anybody OK!!

My records are clean for all to see

so feck off and get a life

BTW i dont have mzdarkskin nudes never had never did neither did i scam anyone else#

I.d.iots undecided
Re: Major Scam Threads That Have Rocked & Entertained Nairalanders by Gboliwe: 8:29pm On Nov 28, 2015
Bwahahahahhahaha
Re: Major Scam Threads That Have Rocked & Entertained Nairalanders by Jazzlite: 4:34am On Nov 29, 2015
190theclown:
Please no one should mention my name on this thread angry

I have never emotionally scammed anybody OK!!

My records are clean for all to see

so feck off and get a life

BTW i dont have mzdarkskin nudes never had never did neither did i scam anyone else#

undecided
Op how did you miss this love peddler?
Re: Major Scam Threads That Have Rocked & Entertained Nairalanders by 190: 2:40am On Nov 30, 2015
Jazzlite:

Op how did you miss this love peddler?

Yes how did the OP miss your mother as a LovePeddler?
Re: Major Scam Threads That Have Rocked & Entertained Nairalanders by tpiadotcom: 4:36am On Nov 30, 2015
Jeggings:

Boring thread?

Perhaps you mean shocking thread .

And, it seemed genuine enough. She retired her moniker afterwards I think.
Re: Major Scam Threads That Have Rocked & Entertained Nairalanders by tpiadotcom: 4:37am On Nov 30, 2015
Headlamp1:
This is funny

www.nairaland.com/264075/richyblack-dont-ever-send-me

Not really.

Some of you carry the forum on your head.
Re: Major Scam Threads That Have Rocked & Entertained Nairalanders by ifyalways(f): 5:15am On Nov 30, 2015
Lol

See baby mamas in action. I go love o. Memories . cheesy
Re: Major Scam Threads That Have Rocked & Entertained Nairalanders by Jazzlite: 5:49am On Nov 30, 2015
190:

Yes how did the OP miss your mother as a LovePeddler?
You're forgiven.
Re: Major Scam Threads That Have Rocked & Entertained Nairalanders by 190theclown: 5:46pm On Nov 30, 2015
Jazzlite:

You're forgiven.

You are not! undecided

Keep my name off your mouth henceforth
Re: Major Scam Threads That Have Rocked & Entertained Nairalanders by Jazzlite: 6:03pm On Nov 30, 2015
190theclown:

You are not! undecided

Keep my name off your mouth henceforth
Hmm 190
Re: Major Scam Threads That Have Rocked & Entertained Nairalanders by 190theclown: 6:06pm On Nov 30, 2015
Jazzlite:

Hmm 190

Thank you
Re: Major Scam Threads That Have Rocked & Entertained Nairalanders by tpiadotcom: 6:06pm On Nov 30, 2015
ok, let me cook up a love scam using multiple ids, so it doesnt look like I'm the only nler who didnt get to have one.

will do when I get a suitable alternate moniker, however, my caveat emptor still applies.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Biography Of Atiku Abubakar: PDP'S 2019 Presidential Candidate / WEEKEND LAUGHS! / Visa Application To Morocco From Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.