Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,596 members, 7,812,953 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:30 PM

See Idiots In Love. Real Chronicles Of Romantic Stupidity! Who Missed This :) :) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See Idiots In Love. Real Chronicles Of Romantic Stupidity! Who Missed This :) :) (1065 Views)

My Collection Of Romantic Pen Sketch(artwork) / Social Media Love : Real Or False ? / Who Hasn't Seen This? See Idiots In Love. Unbelievable! Take A Look - (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Idiots In Love. Real Chronicles Of Romantic Stupidity! Who Missed This :) :) by talktomazech: 10:27pm On Nov 22, 2015
Oh, romance nowadays!! See Idiots in love…. cheesy grin

Read on...

**After many years of searching, 100years old Samuel Bukoro of Uganda finally found the love of his life – a 12 year old girl Nyamihanda and wedded her after dating for some months

**Senator Ahme Yarime from Nigeria did not believe in waiting for 100 years to marry his Egyptian sweetheart. He was 49 and she was 13 when they said, 'I do, I do'. The senator and former governor said...My sweetheart is not 13 in body! grin

**Octavio Gullien and Adriana Martinez from Mexico finally made up their mind to marry after dating for 67years. Both were 15 years old when they started dating, and 82 years old on their wedding day.

**A couple divorced 12 hours after the ceremony following a wedding-night fight over the bride's ex-boyfriend.

**103 years old Harry Stevens married his 84-year-old cousin, Thelma Lucas, at a Wisconsin retirement home

**When Ruth and Kevin Kimber married in 1990, she was 93 and he was 28

**A couple started divorce proceedings after 90 minutes of marriage

**26-year-old Anna Nicole Smith tied the knot with 89-year-old millionaire J. Howard Marshall. She was attracted by his "kindness."

**Fernade Olivier lived with Picasso for seven years. They wanted to marry but Olivier couldn't find her estranged husband to divorce him. Later, she found out that her estranged husband had died right after she met Picasso - 40 years earlier

Any word for these old people in love

Now read the main gist. You can’t believe this! Take a look - https://www.mazech.com/weddings_that_ended_in_disaster

Re: See Idiots In Love. Real Chronicles Of Romantic Stupidity! Who Missed This :) :) by talktomazech: 10:28pm On Nov 22, 2015
Oh, romance has turned to something else. Lol
Re: See Idiots In Love. Real Chronicles Of Romantic Stupidity! Who Missed This :) :) by misspicy(f): 10:28pm On Nov 22, 2015
end time

1 Like

Re: See Idiots In Love. Real Chronicles Of Romantic Stupidity! Who Missed This :) :) by talktomazech: 10:30pm On Nov 22, 2015
misspicy:
end time

lol, Lovu nwantinti cheesy grin

Re: See Idiots In Love. Real Chronicles Of Romantic Stupidity! Who Missed This :) :) by Nobody: 10:35pm On Nov 22, 2015
Jesus!!!, look at these idiotic pedophiles.

Where is my sissy gun when I need it most
Re: See Idiots In Love. Real Chronicles Of Romantic Stupidity! Who Missed This :) :) by Nobody: 10:39pm On Nov 22, 2015
Om0 mhen
Re: See Idiots In Love. Real Chronicles Of Romantic Stupidity! Who Missed This :) :) by Kaytrick(m): 10:45pm On Nov 22, 2015
End time love
Re: See Idiots In Love. Real Chronicles Of Romantic Stupidity! Who Missed This :) :) by Nobody: 10:49pm On Nov 22, 2015
End time tinz
Re: See Idiots In Love. Real Chronicles Of Romantic Stupidity! Who Missed This :) :) by talktomazech: 11:32pm On Nov 22, 2015
What's this world turning into?
Re: See Idiots In Love. Real Chronicles Of Romantic Stupidity! Who Missed This :) :) by smsshola(m): 2:40am On Nov 23, 2015
Vanity of vanity...

(1) (Reply)

If U Are Still Using Money To Brows On Ur Phone & PC, You Are Wrong. Its Free! / Looking For A Responsible Guy To Marry / True Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.