Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,514 members, 7,850,771 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:46 AM

Succinctly, See Yar'adua's Midterm Report Card! Can This Be Mailed To Him? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Succinctly, See Yar'adua's Midterm Report Card! Can This Be Mailed To Him? (902 Views)

Download Gej's Midterm Report Here / Tambuwal, Obasanjo, Babangida, Others Shun GEJ’s Midterm Report Presentation / President Goodluck Jonathan Midterm Report – Updates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Succinctly, See Yar'adua's Midterm Report Card! Can This Be Mailed To Him? by CyberG: 12:05pm On May 23, 2009
Succinctly and just right on the money, you could hardly have graded this student any better. See Yara's report card now: http://www.saharareporters.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=2824:yaraduas-midterm-report-card-saharareporters&catid=1:latest-news&Itemid=18

Is there a way to mail him a copy as he is brain dead enough never to see or wish to see his piece of crap report! Is it possible for anyone to get the Nigeria's mainstream print media to put a copy in their dailies? (Yes, I know they may decline as they, mostly, have been compromised but trying ain't a bad idea).
Re: Succinctly, See Yar'adua's Midterm Report Card! Can This Be Mailed To Him? by AjaraEwuro: 12:50pm On May 23, 2009
fu ck Sahara reports - very biased.
Re: Succinctly, See Yar'adua's Midterm Report Card! Can This Be Mailed To Him? by ikeyman00(m): 12:53pm On May 23, 2009
and explain to us? or shall the nigerians say suck u and al u stand for
Re: Succinctly, See Yar'adua's Midterm Report Card! Can This Be Mailed To Him? by Nobody: 12:56pm On May 23, 2009
the report was very comprehensive and fair
Re: Succinctly, See Yar'adua's Midterm Report Card! Can This Be Mailed To Him? by slap1(m): 1:00pm On May 23, 2009
please do. it'd do him a world of good cos he believes he has done nothing while he has done something, or hasn't he? for your info, the power sector had long declared an emergency on Baba 'No-go'. 'go-slow' assumes he goes. send the report now before next term comes.
Re: Succinctly, See Yar'adua's Midterm Report Card! Can This Be Mailed To Him? by CyberG: 2:34pm On May 23, 2009
For all the goodhearted people trying to have a conversation. . .kudos. . .but if you see someone who is so behind on the issues and all he could contribute is an expletive, he deserves no response. Someone thinks another country is the best place to be in the whole world while his country went to the dogs a long time ago, yet he has no light to shine onto his country's darkness today when there is still hope for redemption? His character is not different from Yar'adull and he's got no honor. If he or she were a few days old, perhaps he may get off on the excuse of ignorance, which by the way is really no excuse. Clearly, he is way out of his league here and just doesn't get it and never will. Or worse still, he has decided to play the fool.

By the way, a name such as sour grapes and bitterness depict a curse, it should be a concern if anyone takes such a pseudonym on his own head!
Re: Succinctly, See Yar'adua's Midterm Report Card! Can This Be Mailed To Him? by blacksta(m): 2:51pm On May 23, 2009
AjaraEwuro:

It was a true reflection - can u supply otherwise.
Re: Succinctly, See Yar'adua's Midterm Report Card! Can This Be Mailed To Him? by AjaraEwuro: 3:55pm On May 23, 2009
CyberG:

For all the goodhearted people trying to have a conversation. . .kudos. . .but if you see someone who is so behind on the issues and all he could contribute is an expletive, he deserves no response. Someone thinks another country is the best place to be in the whole world while his country went to the dogs a long time ago, yet he has no light to shine onto his country's darkness today when there is still hope for redemption? His character is not different from Yar'adull and he's got no honor. If he or she were a few days old, perhaps he may get off on the excuse of ignorance, which by the way is really no excuse. Clearly, he is way out of his league here and just doesn't get it and never will. Or worse still, he has decided to play the fool.

By the way, a name such as sour grapes and bitterness depict a curse, it should be a concern if anyone takes such a pseudonym on his own head!

I think your Uncle with the bent di ck is the one you are talking about here, remember him?
Re: Succinctly, See Yar'adua's Midterm Report Card! Can This Be Mailed To Him? by blacksta(m): 3:59pm On May 23, 2009
CyberG:

By the way, [b]a name such as sour grapes and bitterness depict a curse, [/b]it should be a concern if anyone takes such a pseudonym on his own head!

Omo u be silent assassin
Re: Succinctly, See Yar'adua's Midterm Report Card! Can This Be Mailed To Him? by AjaraEwuro: 4:06pm On May 23, 2009
blacksta:

Omo u be silent assassin

You and him must take NairaLand too seriously.
Re: Succinctly, See Yar'adua's Midterm Report Card! Can This Be Mailed To Him? by Akpangbon: 4:08pm On May 23, 2009
what is the meaning of the so called report? that is his own opinion and he shouldnt force it on 120 million people who could see things differently from him.
Re: Succinctly, See Yar'adua's Midterm Report Card! Can This Be Mailed To Him? by CyberG: 4:10pm On May 23, 2009
@Blacksta. . .

I only pointed out something you will agree is true. . .and I am guessing you understand the language and can piece together the meanings conveyed by the two words in the pseudonym. Don't let me get into details. . .and distract everyone from the topic.

@ Abuser ^^^

You don't deserve a response if you lack no common courtesy, respect for people and even people who are older than you.
Re: Succinctly, See Yar'adua's Midterm Report Card! Can This Be Mailed To Him? by JJYOU: 4:11pm On May 23, 2009
Akpangbon:

what is the meaning of the so called report? that is his own opinion and he shouldnt force it on 120 million people who could see things differently from him.
who said he is not entitled to his opinion?  where is the force?
Re: Succinctly, See Yar'adua's Midterm Report Card! Can This Be Mailed To Him? by toshacer: 4:13pm On May 23, 2009
people always have this feeling, anything negative you write about Naija, you must necessarily beleive it or else, they start raining curses on you and calling you names. Mr Sahara Reports is known to be a biased reporter, it is not necessary for everyone to beleive what he writes or even agrees to the same opinion as he has, in this report, that is entirely personal, and just like you beleive, if two or more teachers marks an exam, not all of them will score the student the same way, how can you score the man minus 100% in all the subjects offered? It is only biased teachers that scores student such ways. Think Nigerians, think, we are more inteligent than to allow a few politicised journalist to force rubbish down our throat.
Re: Succinctly, See Yar'adua's Midterm Report Card! Can This Be Mailed To Him? by toshacer: 4:14pm On May 23, 2009
CyberG:

@Blacksta. . .

I only pointed out something you will agree is true. . .and I am guessing you understand the language and can piece together the meanings conveyed by the two words in the pseudonym. Don't let me get into details. . .and distract everyone from the topic.

@ Abuser ^^^

You don't deserve a response if you lack no common courtesy, respect for people and even people who are older than you.

Age on a public forum? hmmmm, what is going on?
Re: Succinctly, See Yar'adua's Midterm Report Card! Can This Be Mailed To Him? by diasporian: 4:16pm On May 23, 2009
SaharaReporters

Come home to Nigeria, do a public survey and then use that to do your score sheet, I wonder what you will score if we are to look at your personal life.
Re: Succinctly, See Yar'adua's Midterm Report Card! Can This Be Mailed To Him? by AjaraEwuro: 4:18pm On May 23, 2009
Whoever thinks he is old should not come to a public online forum, do you know the age of other users? That to me is warped thinking, as per my name, AjaraEwuro, I am proud of it, shut your wide smelly mouth because you dont know what it means, you can give it a meaning that suits your blinded mind.
Re: Succinctly, See Yar'adua's Midterm Report Card! Can This Be Mailed To Him? by lepashandi: 4:22pm On May 23, 2009
CyberG:

@Blacksta. . .

@ Abuser ^^^

Please, how do you know people's age on in here?
Re: Succinctly, See Yar'adua's Midterm Report Card! Can This Be Mailed To Him? by desgiezd(m): 6:07pm On May 23, 2009
To all of you lambasting Saharareporters, do your own report card and let us see your "objective" assessment of Mr. President since you believe Saharareporters is biased.
Re: Succinctly, See Yar'adua's Midterm Report Card! Can This Be Mailed To Him? by walata44(m): 6:11pm On May 23, 2009

You mean not like NTA.
Re: Succinctly, See Yar'adua's Midterm Report Card! Can This Be Mailed To Him? by bawomolo(m): 6:38pm On May 23, 2009
this report card harsh ooo.
Re: Succinctly, See Yar'adua's Midterm Report Card! Can This Be Mailed To Him? by Tudor3(m): 7:17pm On May 23, 2009
mess yar adua and his rusty kidneys!
(mail this to him anyone)
Re: Succinctly, See Yar'adua's Midterm Report Card! Can This Be Mailed To Him? by MaiSuya(m): 9:30pm On May 23, 2009
Very good! cheesy
Re: Succinctly, See Yar'adua's Midterm Report Card! Can This Be Mailed To Him? by slap1(m): 10:48pm On May 23, 2009
abi?

(1) (Reply)

Uk 'cocaine Capital Of Europe' / Top Secrets Nigerians Don't Know. / Pdp Says Bode George & Co's Judgement Was Harsh.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.