Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,289 members, 7,811,867 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:43 PM

Top Secrets Nigerians Don't Know. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Top Secrets Nigerians Don't Know. (897 Views)

Five(5)things People Don't Know About Bukola Saraki.. / Dele Momodu To Buhari: Nigerians Don't Want Excuses, Appoint Your Cabinet Now / OBJ Uncovers Top Secrets. Says WHY Buhari WILL Win (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top Secrets Nigerians Don't Know. by conSPIREng(m): 1:36pm On Aug 26, 2009
I make bold to say that on no reason should there be any country that is not progressing. But as we can all see, our great country, Nigeria is not qualified to be addressed as a progressive one.

A country like Nigeria that is instead of moving forward is rather flying backwards has a secret that some have unraveled. The link below will open you to the secrets, click it >>>>
http://seunkilanko.com/becoming-the-solution-the-world-wants/
Re: Top Secrets Nigerians Don't Know. by conSPIREng(m): 12:25am On Sep 13, 2009
I quote a fellow Nigerian, a freedom fighter with a daring heart for a change, "The New Nigeria is here.I met a 60yr old 2day who said her voice will be heard. she said her ACTIONS will be the difference in her city.she said she is already delivering the future in Politics.Her stories is inspiring.I'm fired UP."

What story have you got? Stand up for a new Nigeria!
Re: Top Secrets Nigerians Don't Know. by DIGS1: 2:23pm On Sep 14, 2009
conSPIREng:

I quote a fellow Nigerian, a freedom fighter with a daring heart for a change, "The New Nigeria is here.I met a 60yr old 2day who said her voice will be heard. she said her ACTIONS will be the difference in her city.she said she is already delivering the future in Politics.Her stories is inspiring.I'm fired UP."

What story have you got? Stand up for a new Nigeria!

If Nigeria is going to develop, it's up to us! I believe your words, bro.

Let's keep the flag flying.
Re: Top Secrets Nigerians Don't Know. by conSPIREng(m): 12:30pm On Sep 16, 2009
DIG-S:

If Nigeria is going to develop, it's up to us! I believe your words, bro.

Let's keep the flag flying.

You are right, my friend. We all need to decide to begin to cause a change at our different places and before we know it, the whole nation will change.

It's up to us. Did anybody follow the link and has anything to say about the article? I need your constructive criticisms!
Re: Top Secrets Nigerians Don't Know. by citizenY(m): 1:16pm On Sep 16, 2009
I have seen the thread and am very impressed.
I wish you all the best and urge patriotic Nigerians to contribute
towards making this a success for all. Once again , more grease to your elbows.
The future is yours. God Bless U, God bless Nigeria
Re: Top Secrets Nigerians Don't Know. by conSPIREng(m): 3:39pm On Sep 16, 2009
citizenY:

I have seen the thread and am very impressed.
I wish you all the best and urge patriotic Nigerians to contribute
towards making this a success for all. Once again , more grease to your elbows.
The future is yours. God Bless U, God bless Nigeria

Thanks for taking the time to follow the link and read the article.
The future is ours not mine alone.
God bless you too. Nigeria will be great again if all of us stand up and take responsibility for its greatness.
Join the band that makes history now cos this is the best time that history can be made.

Let the comments keep flowing, friends.
Re: Top Secrets Nigerians Don't Know. by conSPIREng(m): 11:31pm On Oct 02, 2009
wink
When will Nigeria get it's independence?

(1) (Reply)

Ojukwu's War Threat Is Very Funny: Please, Let's Get Serious / If Nigerians Are Inherently Corrupt, How Come.. / Gov Release 2.4 Billion Naira For Law Makers To Impeach Deputy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.