Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,112 members, 7,814,899 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:38 PM

Three Paths - Literature (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Three Paths (88261 Views)

Silent Paths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (37) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Three Paths by Fantasyisland(f): 10:44am On Dec 04, 2015
olashas:

I like the sexuality part sad

I know but...
@Shebarh, I thought you were is a good girl? grin Don't allow Olashas corrupt you oh!

1 Like

Re: Three Paths by Fantasyisland(f): 10:45am On Dec 04, 2015
[size=18pt]8[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Three Paths by Fantasyisland(f): 10:46am On Dec 04, 2015
?

2 Likes

Re: Three Paths by Fantasyisland(f): 10:46am On Dec 04, 2015
?

4 Likes

Re: Three Paths by Shebarh(f): 11:17am On Dec 04, 2015
Fantasyisland:

I know but...
@Shebarh, I thought you were is a good girl? grin Don't allow Olashas corrupt you oh!
grin still a good gal o.. nahhh olashas can't corrupt me

1 Like

Re: Three Paths by stuff46(m): 11:21am On Dec 04, 2015
Girls play. cheesy I watch
Re: Three Paths by stuff46(m): 11:22am On Dec 04, 2015
Shebarh:
grin still a good gal o.. nahhh olashas can't corrupt me

grin Story Story! (In Iceprince's voice)
Re: Three Paths by olashas(f): 11:52am On Dec 04, 2015
Fantasyisland:

I know but...
grin grin
Re: Three Paths by Bb4u(f): 12:00pm On Dec 04, 2015
Ms fantasy, all ur stories get as e be, I just can't stop thinking abt dem sumtyms i dream abt it too...1st it was Deborah Deborah Deborah!!! now Natasha, Belinda n Ebube can't just leave ma head no mata how I try.its well ma'am, more inspiration
Re: Three Paths by Iriruaga100(m): 12:51pm On Dec 04, 2015
Great story line. 100 level engineering student dnt wear blue lab coat for their first year.
Re: Three Paths by Fantasyisland(f): 2:33pm On Dec 04, 2015
Iriruaga100:
Great story line. 100 level engineering student dnt wear blue lab coat for their first year.

Thanks for that information. Edited.
Re: Three Paths by Fantasyisland(f): 12:28am On Dec 05, 2015
The following evening, Chief Ibekwe was talking into his phone while Nat lovingly rubbed his sweaty tummy ''I'm not happy with that fellow and he had done enough damage…yes, yes that’s why I'm on ground now. I'll be here for some days checking up on things. Yes, yes I'll also be using the opportunity to meet with the men from the Far East. Yes, its excellent opportunity to kill both birds with one stone…''

As soon as the call was over, Chief threw the phone aside and began to cuss the caller ''I know he has a hand in it''

''How do you mean?''

''They are all the same. I'm only doing the smart thing: keeping my enemies closer''

''You worry too much daddy'' Nat cooed. As she spoke, she allowed her hand slide further down and Chief's towel came off. He allowed her work her magic at least that was the reason he wanted her to come on the trip in the first place. She was very good with calming him down, but she had been forming busy for some time. By now, Nat had positioned in front of him and was polishing his knob while he began to moan. Suddenly her phone began to ring. She ignored it and continued with what she was doing but the call was relentless. It went on and on until Chief became distracted ''pick your call Nat or switch it off and shove it somewhere until we're done''

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Three Paths by Fantasyisland(f): 12:30am On Dec 05, 2015
?

4 Likes

Re: Three Paths by Fantasyisland(f): 12:31am On Dec 05, 2015
?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Three Paths by Fantasyisland(f): 12:32am On Dec 05, 2015
As Nat had her bath, she could hear the all too familiar sound of the door bell. She knew it was breakfast and she was famished. She had worked herself to a stupor. Chief woke her up at night and again around 4am. She was glad it was the last day of her tryst with Chief Ibekwe and she needed to return back to school. She was not sure she could make her class but if she had to do anything, it was to visit the bank. All the while, Kenneth's call had been relentless. She had only managed a small text which said: Kenneth, please calm down until you get the alert. I'm still on it.

She spent some more time under the power shower as it washed away her sins. Suddenly the door flung open and Chief smiled at her ''breakfast is ready'' he announced.

He stared at her naked body and grunted again ''I nor go chop again before you comot?''

''Chief, don’t kill me oh. I am knackered plus I have to visit the bank this morning then find my way to the airport. I think I'm going to faint or something''

''Keep quiet! You are talking like you will be using leg to trek everywhere but you know it's not true. My driver will be taking you around and my personal banker is expecting you. You say you don’t want cheque abi''

''Ah Chief, ra ra oh! I don’t do cheque; aint nobody got time for that"

Then Chief began to laugh. A while back, Nat had showed him a clip of a woman saying that so he sort of got her joke. In moments like that, Chief was happy because it made him feel young again. That was why he liked Nat, she was younger than his daughter but she knew how to bridge the gap and make him relive his youth.

Chief Ibekwe continued laughing like it was the funniest thing he ever heard and Nat had to calm him down because he was starting to cough ''Chief, please calm down oh. Go grab a glass of water or something''

''Nne, see you are so funny ehn, you remind me of that Black American woman that was saying the same thing. Anyway no problem, I could even get the fellow to do a transfer directly to your bank account''

''Ahh Chief, my younger ones are on my neck. Sometimes that interbank transfer takes like forever. These bankers like to wait until close of day; I can't wait for that oh besides the money is not that much''

''No wahala, he will give you cash then. The chap at the bank would be expecting you''

''I'm grateful sir. I can't thank you enough''

''Ahh! Small thing, chicken change, money for sweet. Hurry up now before the tea gets cold. By the way have I eaten you down there?''

''Oh sir!''

''Do and come out oh! The earlier we conclude this morning's session, the better for you''

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Three Paths by Fantasyisland(f): 12:33am On Dec 05, 2015
?

3 Likes

Re: Three Paths by Fantasyisland(f): 12:34am On Dec 05, 2015
?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Three Paths by Fantasyisland(f): 12:35am On Dec 05, 2015
?

5 Likes

Re: Three Paths by onosj(f): 1:21am On Dec 05, 2015
Fantasy! U're doing a wonderful job. More creativity.
Re: Three Paths by olashas(f): 6:34am On Dec 05, 2015
Hmm. Loving this wink
Re: Three Paths by Shebarh(f): 10:33am On Dec 05, 2015
:DTeamNat grin

1 Like

Re: Three Paths by stuff46(m): 11:18am On Dec 05, 2015
cheesy
Re: Three Paths by Idiataqueen(f): 1:41pm On Dec 05, 2015
Re: Three Paths by april88: 4:50pm On Dec 05, 2015
Good job fantasyisland ...please do come n update oooooo more grace to ur talent...may God continue to bless ur talent

1 Like

Re: Three Paths by mubzay(f): 6:24pm On Dec 05, 2015
Following. More ink to ur pen.
Re: Three Paths by Activity77(m): 6:01am On Dec 06, 2015
Welcome back dear, i ve being waiting like ages for this.... Love your storyline. Keep it up sweet
Re: Three Paths by Nobody: 3:08pm On Dec 06, 2015
Keep the flow going..
Nice work
Re: Three Paths by Idiataqueen(f): 7:07pm On Dec 06, 2015
Maami More Update Plsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

1 Like

Re: Three Paths by Fantasyisland(f): 8:30pm On Dec 06, 2015
Happy Sunday; thanks everyone.

2 Likes

Re: Three Paths by Fantasyisland(f): 8:33pm On Dec 06, 2015
[size=18pt]9[/size]
By Sunday evening, Ebube was packing a small bag for her trip the following morning ''so you are really leaving me?'' Belinda asked.

''I have to go, I don try nah. As Nat nor gree come wetin I go do? You'll be fine, I should be back by Wednesday latest. As for Nat, I can't tell. She don do another crayfish waka''

''By the way, I thought she arrived on Friday. Where is she?''

''Search me''

''C'mon now, this is bad oh! We are her roommates and we've got no idea. So if someone comes now and says where is Nat, we wouldn't be able to say something concrete?''

''Calm down and worry about you, Nat is fine. She told me she was at Kenneth's then about an hour later, Ken called me and was like yo, where's Nat? Has she not arrived from Warri yet?''

''Tori! Na real Warri - clueless mofo!''

''Nor be small thing oh! I sha covered for her and I was like she went to church. Then I called this your yeye roommate back and I was like Nat baby, where the hell are you?''

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Three Paths by Fantasyisland(f): 8:35pm On Dec 06, 2015
?

3 Likes

Re: Three Paths by Fantasyisland(f): 8:36pm On Dec 06, 2015
?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (37) (Reply)

Lethal Matrimony / The Devil In The Suit / Last Gang Standing (Crime)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.