Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,408 members, 7,812,206 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:03 AM

My Uncle Was Poisoned’: Family Source Of Audu Abubakar Reveals DETAILS - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Uncle Was Poisoned’: Family Source Of Audu Abubakar Reveals DETAILS (5791 Views)

Photo Of Audu Abubakar As A Young Man / Photos From The Burial Ceremony Of Audu Abubakar / Confusion In Kogi Over ‘Resurrection’ Of Audu Abubakar - Naij.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Uncle Was Poisoned’: Family Source Of Audu Abubakar Reveals DETAILS by hero10(m): 6:30am On Nov 23, 2015
inna lilahi wahina ilahi rojiun

1 Like

Re: My Uncle Was Poisoned’: Family Source Of Audu Abubakar Reveals DETAILS by Nobody: 6:31am On Nov 23, 2015
IAMTHEHERO:
Audu Abubakar shared a meal with an APC chieftain from south west and he never been himself since then.
I just remember Funsho William.
Hmmmm
Who killed Dipo Dina
Re: My Uncle Was Poisoned’: Family Source Of Audu Abubakar Reveals DETAILS by johnmartus(m): 6:56am On Nov 23, 2015
noetic5:
ahhh... will APC now call PDP assassins? I think an autopsy should be carried out on the body. They should ignore the Islamic rights in order to determine the cause of his death.

This one na serious allegation oh! shocked
YOU SPEAK MY MIND
Re: My Uncle Was Poisoned’: Family Source Of Audu Abubakar Reveals DETAILS by ladibright(f): 6:56am On Nov 23, 2015
Poison or no Poison, RIP to de dead.
Re: My Uncle Was Poisoned’: Family Source Of Audu Abubakar Reveals DETAILS by pus96: 7:05am On Nov 23, 2015
He felt, they cheated him twice. He die from. Too much joy.
Re: My Uncle Was Poisoned’: Family Source Of Audu Abubakar Reveals DETAILS by danibobo: 7:26am On Nov 23, 2015
pus96:
Re: My Uncle Was Poisoned’: Family Source Of Audu Abubakar Reveals DETAILS by danibobo: 7:27am On Nov 23, 2015
pus96:

You are spilling rubbish.... u know right?
Re: My Uncle Was Poisoned’: Family Source Of Audu Abubakar Reveals DETAILS by ybalogs(m): 8:08am On Nov 23, 2015
All I know is God's hand dey well. Not many people really wanted him as APC flag bearer but as God will have it, he's paved the way for the eventual emergence of a neutral. He's still useful even in death. RIP baba
Re: My Uncle Was Poisoned’: Family Source Of Audu Abubakar Reveals DETAILS by Mandyjosh: 8:24am On Nov 23, 2015
It is very glaring that trendonline is not being objective ins reportage.it's s die-hard pdp(ppl deceive ppl party) blog,meant for mainly for propaganda n dillusive propagation of messages.
Re: My Uncle Was Poisoned’: Family Source Of Audu Abubakar Reveals DETAILS by free2ryhme: 8:30am On Nov 23, 2015
angry
Re: My Uncle Was Poisoned’: Family Source Of Audu Abubakar Reveals DETAILS by free2ryhme: 8:40am On Nov 23, 2015
Freegift75:

www.thetrentonline.com/kogi-apc-guber-candidate-abubakar-audu-to-be-buried-monday/

Former governor of Kogi State, Prince Abubakar Audu passed away suddenly Sunday, November 22, 2015 of a heart attack. This sad incident happened shortly after the
results of the November 21 governorship elections for which he was the candidate for All Progressives Congress (APC) was declared inconclusive, with Audu in the lead.
The news of Audu’s death was first reported by citizen reporters website, Sahara Reporters.

New information is revealing that Audu’s family members suspect foul play in the death of the former two-time governor who was seeking a return to the government house of Kogi.

According to close family sources, who spoke with The Trent on condition of anonymity, Audu complained of stomach cramps before going to bed on Saturday night. He suffered a stroke on Sunday morning at about 9am.

“My uncle was poisoned, he was poisoned,” the source told our reporter in between tears. “He shared a meal with a top APC chieftain from the South West (name withheld) a few days ago. Since then, he has not been himself. His death is planned. It is all about usurping his position.”

According to a source inside the Audu Campaign Organisation, Audu suffered another stroke, shortly after the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) declared the result of the election inconclusive. Our source, who didn’t wish to be named, said that Audu died of a massive heart attack soon after.

Audu who was 68 years at the time of his death was governor of Kogi twice, January 1992 to November 1993 and May 1999 to May 2003.

He is survived by wives and children.
He is scheduled to be buried according to Islamic rites at 10am on Monday.

mention the name of the Top South West Politician who he ate with.

Did they allow for autopsy to reveal the cause of death ?
Re: My Uncle Was Poisoned’: Family Source Of Audu Abubakar Reveals DETAILS by Nobody: 8:47am On Nov 23, 2015
Flets:
Whoever pushed for the emergence of his deputy is responsible for his death.
...that's what the constitution stipulates. The constitution is therefore responsible for his death? May Audu find peace with Allah.....
Re: My Uncle Was Poisoned’: Family Source Of Audu Abubakar Reveals DETAILS by localblood(m): 8:54am On Nov 23, 2015
grin cheesy 9ja i dey hail oh.
Re: My Uncle Was Poisoned’: Family Source Of Audu Abubakar Reveals DETAILS by Koolmexxi(m): 9:10am On Nov 23, 2015
Some of U have become so pathetic dat ur reasonings are now simply embarrassing... Must u kip blaming PDP for everything and for how long? Now some of u claim d former gov. suffered from ill health but yet his party still fielded him as their candidate anyway?? D logic dat d ruling PDP in d state stands to gain from d death of d former gov. is even a total fallacy because now d APC will definitely gain some sort of sympathy from the kogi people and moreover d APC seems to b leading by a huge margin. To d best of my knowledge inconclusive means some results are yet to b collated so wateva votes have come in still remains valid. Its a rather unfortunate incident and such is definitely bound to generate controversy
Re: My Uncle Was Poisoned’: Family Source Of Audu Abubakar Reveals DETAILS by ernesty20(m): 9:38am On Nov 23, 2015
Yorrober politicians don take the man do pepper soup lipsrsealed
Re: My Uncle Was Poisoned’: Family Source Of Audu Abubakar Reveals DETAILS by wizzbenn(m): 9:38am On Nov 23, 2015
[color=#006600][/color]
Freegift75:

www.thetrentonline.com/kogi-apc-guber-candidate-abubakar-audu-to-be-buried-monday/

Former governor of Kogi State, Prince Abubakar Audu passed away suddenly Sunday, November 22, 2015 of a heart attack. This sad incident happened shortly after the
results of the November 21 governorship elections for which he was the candidate for All Progressives Congress (APC) was declared inconclusive, with Audu in the lead.
The news of Audu’s death was first reported by citizen reporters website, Sahara Reporters.

New information is revealing that Audu’s family members suspect foul play in the death of the former two-time governor who was seeking a return to the government house of Kogi.

According to close family sources, who spoke with The Trent on condition of anonymity, Audu complained of stomach cramps before going to bed on Saturday night. He suffered a stroke on Sunday morning at about 9am.

“My uncle was poisoned, he was poisoned,” the source told our reporter in between tears. “He shared a meal with a top APC chieftain from the South West (name withheld) a few days ago. Since then, he has not been himself. His death is planned. It is all about usurping his position.”

According to a source inside the Audu Campaign Organisation, Audu suffered another stroke, shortly after the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) declared the result of the election inconclusive. Our source, who didn’t wish to be named, said that Audu died of a massive heart attack soon after.

Audu who was 68 years at the time of his death was governor of Kogi twice, January 1992 to November 1993 and May 1999 to May 2003.

He is survived by wives and children.
He is scheduled to be buried according to Islamic rites at 10am on Monday.
Re: My Uncle Was Poisoned’: Family Source Of Audu Abubakar Reveals DETAILS by wizzbenn(m): 9:39am On Nov 23, 2015
Nigeria for you
Re: My Uncle Was Poisoned’: Family Source Of Audu Abubakar Reveals DETAILS by besttbabe(f): 9:44am On Nov 23, 2015
RIP

Bt how many tyms will he rule one state.
Re: My Uncle Was Poisoned’: Family Source Of Audu Abubakar Reveals DETAILS by bettercreature(m): 9:54am On Nov 23, 2015
Poision can not cause stroke,they need to stop this nonsense
Re: My Uncle Was Poisoned’: Family Source Of Audu Abubakar Reveals DETAILS by bettercreature(m): 9:55am On Nov 23, 2015
Mandyjosh:
It is very glaring that trendonline is not being objective ins reportage.it's s die-hard pdp(ppl deceive ppl party) blog,meant for mainly for propaganda n dillusive propagation of messages.
Reason i unfollow them during the election,they are faceless doggs
Re: My Uncle Was Poisoned’: Family Source Of Audu Abubakar Reveals DETAILS by Freegift75: 10:46pm On Nov 23, 2015
bettercreature:
Poision can not cause stroke,they need to stop this nonsense

Clap for yourself
Re: My Uncle Was Poisoned’: Family Source Of Audu Abubakar Reveals DETAILS by jamace(m): 6:21am On Nov 24, 2015
No smoke without fire o.

I know the truth will surely be revealed in the fullness of time.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Stop Lieing To Nigerians, We Are Not Winning The War- Soldiers Cry Out / Picture Of A Christian Female Corper Who See Wearing Trouser As A Sin / Just Like Lagos Onitsha Is Also No Mans Land

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.