Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,873 members, 7,828,113 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

Audu The Leader Is Gone, Who Leads The Igalas Now? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Audu The Leader Is Gone, Who Leads The Igalas Now? (514 Views)

Top Secret: After Formal Governor Visit The IPOB Leader Is Freed / Wike Leads The Arrest Of 15 Mechanics In Rivers Over Black Soot. PICS / Edo Governorship Results: Obaseki Leads - The Nation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Audu The Leader Is Gone, Who Leads The Igalas Now? by azimibraun: 6:19am On Nov 23, 2015
The demise of prince Abubakar Audu has left a very big vacum in the leadership of the Igala race. He was the rallying point for the igala people. Despite his political affiliations, every igala person still looks up to him and can reach him at anytime for leadership and guidance. He is detrabalized but always had the growth of the igala person at heart all times. The other ethnic groups in Kogi are full of admiration for him and it shows, becouse it's quite rare to hear people talk about Audu and talk about tribalism. Audu is an igalaman that has friends everywhere. The Igala people are most proud of Audu becouse of his love for the igalaperson and the other non igalaperson. The Ebiras, the Okuns, Bassas, Ogoris and everytribe in Kogi will mourn and miss Audu equally. That's the kind of Man I am talking about. Now the question is this, where and when will my people get another Man who will show equall amount of love for his kinsmen and the other brothers from other tribes? That's my definition of Audu and his leadership. The torch bearer has fallen and the torch is on the ground. Who picks it up; and for what purpose is he or she picking it up?
Re: Audu The Leader Is Gone, Who Leads The Igalas Now? by Nobody: 6:47am On Nov 23, 2015
I still find it hard to believe that Adoja is dead.

(1) (Reply)

Hilarous Way Media Report News / Do You Know? Read / Revealed: The Conspiracy Behind Abubakar Audu's Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.